Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,241 members, 7,923,201 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (21646 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I've Always Wondered This....

Are Women Naive Enough to think their is One Fixed Sized/Girth/Length Limit on a Flaccid Peniss?

Meaning..."One" Size Soft

And "One" Size Hard?...

no
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
^How could you tell, it's flaccid

It won't extend to a great length plus it's quite thin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by AlyricistLaura: 10:32am On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane:

It won't extend to a great length plus it's quite thin

See^..That's what i meant....

I was at a cookout recently, and two ghetto birds were comparing the state of their son's flaccid penisses to one another...

As if...there is only "One" Fixed Size on a flaccid peniss...

At 3:45 pm the state of your flaccid peniss can be really big...

At 3:59 pm. the state of your flaccid peniss can be really small...

It Varies, Literally.

And constantly changes dynamically a million times during the course of the day.

There is no fixed limit on a size of your flaccid peniss...

I have no idea why women compare the sizes of Flaccid Penisses.....

Lmao...... grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by AlyricistLaura: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2013
Basically One Lady can compare her sons peniss at one moment of the day to another and it may be much larger than another's

And literally 15 minutes later it can be drastically smaller, compared to the same person.

.....lmao@women analyzing flaccid penisses...
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 10:35am On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

See^..That's what i meant....

I was at a cookout recently, and two ghetto birds were comparing the state of their son's flaccid penisses to one another...

As if...there is only "One" Fixed Size on a flaccid peniss...

At 3:45 pm the state of your flaccid peniss can be really big...

At 3:59 pm. the state of your flaccid peniss can be really small...

It Varies, Literally.

And constantly changes dynamically a million times during the course of the day.

There is no fixed limit on a size of your flaccid peniss...

I have no idea why women compare the sizes of Flaccid Penisses.....

Lmao...... grin

Because you can tell. I guess you haven't been around joysticks much.

..plus he's white. that shyt isn't extending to 9inches
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by AlyricistLaura: 10:40am On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane:

I agree that you can possibly tell growth potential

But what i am saying is.....

How can women look at a flaccid peniss of a guy, and automatically assume his size without seeing a myriad of flaccid versions of the same peniss...

Meaning...If he's your bf...or something you see the different sizes of his shitt soft.

That shitt can Literally Vary Soooo Greatly.

One Minute ya walking around swinging a baseball bat, the next minute ya shitt extra light

Im telling you.

To me it seems as if women think it's like the state of a hard peniss where a fully hard erecct peniss has a "fixed limit"

But a Flaccid One Does not......
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by yomanovic: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane:

Do you need 9 inch b4 u get satisfied? If u do, then you must be hell of a pit.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
yomanovic:
Do you need 9 inch b4 u get satisfied? If u do, then you must be hell of a pit.

lool

Is it because your pen!.s never reaches 9inches? In fact, I was being generous with 9inches. Minimum is 9.5
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

I agree that you can possibly tell growth potential

But what i am saying is.....

How can women look at a flaccid peniss of a guy, and automatically assume his size without seeing a myriad of flaccid versions of the same peniss...

Meaning...If he's your bf...or something you see the different sizes of his shitt soft.

That shitt can Literally Vary Soooo Greatly.

One Minute ya walking around swinging a baseball bat, the next minute ya shitt extra light

Im telling you.

To me it seems as if women think it's like the state of a hard peniss where a fully hard erecct peniss has a "fixed limit"

But a Flaccid One Does not......

Do you have a small pee wee? sad
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by yomanovic: 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane:

lool

Is it because your pen!.s never reaches 9inches? In fact, I was being generous with 9inches. Minimum is 9.5

How often do you come across 8 not to talk of 9.5 ? Well my hand arm is longer than 9.5 if you need a hand. I will be happy to help out.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by AlyricistLaura: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2013
Nah I'm 8

That Offtopic Nugget of Wonderful Knowledge, Still doesn't give detailed Answer to my Question Though....?

I think women believe there are two sizes

Hard and Soft

That's It.

I Honestly Think That.

Rarely Have i seen any indication of any other such
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
^nope, its all in your head.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by AlyricistLaura: 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
kandiikane: ^nope, its all in your head.

If that were true, i wouldn't be staring at multiple women in a thread claiming a man has a small weanus while in a flaccid state wearing briefs grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by AlyricistLaura: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
Female Thinking...

2 Sizes

"Hard"

"Soft"..

That's It....

It's like anything else is beyond comprehension.

It would be the equivalent of a Male Thinking The Vagine has One Size.

"Yo She Tight as Hell Son"..

Nah Fam, she just wasn't "feeling" you.... wink
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
onyianyi: Name: baby oku
Hobby: travelling
are you a paeedophile?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

If that were true, i wouldn't be staring at multiple women in a thread claiming a man has a small weanus while in a flaccid state wearing briefs grin

Just a little advice: never underestimate the abilities of women especially when it comes to such matters.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by AlyricistLaura: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2013
I think both genders are supremely ignorant when it comes to the nuances of both parties.

How Big is your Peniss In It's Varied Number of Many Flaccid States?

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
Goodnight royal.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by AlyricistLaura: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
Maybe for you, but it's only 4:20 pm over here on the Cool Side of the Atlantic.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by NetcontactsNG(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2013
Join!!

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Daresh(f): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2013
My boo!

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Beneinyang10(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2013
I don't have a Girl for now, Pls how do I get one and also maintain it?
Pls can you give me an idea of meeting one?
Thanks.
Hunnydropps: My Beloved kiss
May God bless & cover him, Amen.

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2013
-
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by alfredo4u(m): 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2013
my only luv

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by DonaldGenes(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2013
rafhell: more...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Beneinyang10(m): 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2013
Am sorry I don't understand the PM of a thing can you please put me through ot kindly send me a private link to beneinyang(a)gmail.com
Thank you.
Hunnydropps: @Beneinyang10 Hello, I don't mind to share my prospective on the matter. I tried to send you a PM it may have gone through this time so check your inbox. Have a blessed day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why So Afraid? / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.