Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,248 members, 7,923,228 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:49 PM

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (21647 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

She looks pretty ,a fully clothed picture would have been better in this situation undecided.She has a cute body!
mondi_cheeks: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wot? That girl is hot!

rou gals trip for 190

woman no d chop woman
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2013
shakara4u:

rou gals trip for 190

woman no d chop woman

Can you please transalte what you mean?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Can you please transalte what you mean?

grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2013
190:

grin grin grin

I am guessing it's something not nice undecided ,please translate! sad
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by omiobo: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2013
[img][/img] grincheesy

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 11:03am On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I am guessing it's something not nice undecided ,please translate! sad

2be honest i dont even know grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 11:08am On Mar 08, 2013
you gals trip for 190 rada

ladies dnt do ladies tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2013
shakara4u: you gals trip for 190 rada

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 08, 2013
shakara4u: you gals trip for 190 rada

I have a man ,why would I want to do a lady? angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I have a man ,why would I want to do a lady? angry

undecided undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2013
190:

undecided undecided

what? cheesy
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
u were all shouting how that lady is fine this and that

aint disputing that you have a man

so go ahead,190 is waiting
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2013
I was not shouting,I was complimenting undecided .190 never said he wanted to see my man.ask nicely tongue
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by bbeckky: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
190:

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
190:

SEE FOOoooooOOOOLISHNESSS grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Flytefalls:

ouch!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Flytefalls:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
bbeckky: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

angry angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

ouch!!!!!! grin grin grin

undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
I was not shouting,I was complimenting undecided .190 never said he wanted to see my man.ask nicely tongue

well i wanna see him undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
190:

well i wanna see him undecided

Ok
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Ok

Fast undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
190:

Fast undecided

be nice! angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
1.on a movie set beijing 2008 2.holidays back home 2012 3.Shopping hongkong 2012,I am the photographer lol smiley
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

be nice! angry

grin

just wanna see him grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
1.on a movie set beijing 2008 2.holidays back home 2012 3.Shopping hongkong 2012,I am the photographer lol smiley

no pics angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 3:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

see job

after waitin for this long

mscheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
shakara4u:

see job

after waitin for this long

mscheeeeeeeeeeeeew

I dont owe you anything sir,why are you getting so mad? undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2013
190:

no pics angry

patience please...
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

grin grin. Don't take him seriously...[s] but watch him get mad at me for this comment tongue[/s]
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
Flytefalls:

grin grin. Don't take him seriously...[s] but watch him get mad at me for this comment tongue[/s]

I swear he is scaring me now,why would he get mad over somebody he does not know undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 4:05pm On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

runnin to dictionary to check definition of mad

sorry i wasnt,hisssin for wasting my time

Flytefalls:

hehehehehe...sowie sweetheart...howz ur day

hapi womens day

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help. / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.