Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,240 members, 7,923,195 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:09 PM

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (21644 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by causewahala: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=24pt]Some Nairalander do not trust their girlfriends because she might have been cheating/double dating grin, dem dey fear make another guy no go upload their girlfriend's pic... grin lol... I guess some bad guys are here nacking some nairalander's girlfriends here grin.. If you're a guy and if you believe your girlfriend is cheating-free, meaning if you believe that you'r girlfriend no be Aristo or Runs girl, and you trust her with 100%, upload her pic here. Gbammmmmm[/size] grin

In Ricky rozay's voice. . . funny, u claiming same bytch I'm penetrating!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by andyanders: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dey H-enjoy o! I like her bobby Valentino. kiss

Thank you for the complements. I enjoy it too,hahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by quality01(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2013
r231: My wounderful poyoyo grin grin
haha d bxt couple on NL
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Kgdavid(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
andyanders: hope u like her, marrriedoooooooooo. no put eye

andy ur wife is beautiful. all the best to yall!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2013
wink
I love u boo!
That one aint uploading....too big!

Baby, pls don't comment!

#EDITED#

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06, 2013
baibijay:
whr s your gal's pix na

Have u now seen her!

Na cos of u o!
wink
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2013
@OP

Why not modify the title to "upload ur gelfrnd's or boyfrnd's pix if proud of her or him"?

Its not fun in here....wanna see that of Badosky's......SOL!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2013
Any person baby bit dis babe

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
livialives: u went to VF?? What class??
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
ayobase: wink
I love u boo!
That one aint uploading....too big!

Baby, pls don't comment!
Awwwwh...
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
awwwwww some of you guys are so cute cheesy cheesy
*sighs* cry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2013
Page 8 Already? Damn, I'm late!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2013
olashas: @ op. Quit lying bro. Her name ain't Seun and she is not Yoruba. I know 'cos we studied law together.

embarassed embarassed
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 07, 2013
^ grin grin Part One.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by dapsonlou(m): 2:59am On Mar 07, 2013
austin4real: My baby grin

Olboy you need a 3mile dick to handle this krabesky o
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 4:54am On Mar 07, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwwwh...

She just winked at u!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 4:56am On Mar 07, 2013
HQ: Page 8 Already? Damn, I'm late!

You are not late jare....how many pics dey for the 8 pages?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by bbeckky: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2013
Wow!!! Ur name suppose be goodluck.....none here has dis kain luck @ ur age grin
deavicky: name sophia
age 96
tribe sokoto
location Niger
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by bbeckky: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2013
in your dream
rafhell: my baby...
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by bbeckky: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2013
sharp dude
KINGwax: wot abt her phone no or BB pin?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by bbeckky: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2013
cheesy
majour: afta all this years, still crazy abt her
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by bbeckky: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2013
wetin happen nah
austin4real: My baby grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2013
andyanders: hope u like her, marrriedoooooooooo. no put eye

Awwwh! smiley

Where are the boyfriends? angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2013
ItsModella:
Oh Lawd grin grin grin

na so the chick ugly? grin grin

The chick 190 posted isn't ugly. She has potential, just that that photo is probably not the best of hers. Obviously, it's 190 any babe he posts dey will yab. She's sexy.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2013
kandiikane:

The chick 190 posted isn't ugly. She has potential, just that that photo is probably not the best of hers. Obviously, it's 190 any babe he posts dey will yab. She's sexy.

are you still explaining to isi-modella
mschewww grin grin
U really have time jor angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by DatIgboboy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
Name, Fiona.
Location.china

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2013
name; MBAWUHEN

LOCATION; TARABA
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by r231(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
Princess Fiona grin grin

very proud of you mmmmmwaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Beync(f): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
I'll be right back. *goes to search for my princes pics*
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2013
linda

kafanchan
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by oyinbogirl(f): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2013
olashas: @ op. Quit lying bro. Her name ain't Seun and she is not Yoruba. I know 'cos we studied law together.

Who is this girl then?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why So Afraid? / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.