Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,241 members, 7,923,198 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (21645 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
What a thread. Am so laughing my phorking @ss off since.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by dotcomnamename: 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
mysticgal: true talk,they are shaming to bring out their wowogly galfriends.

1000 Likes 4u grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by respectment(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
Name: Oly
Tribe: Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
naw the boys are talking,be proud of her..Gals rule the world.hehe
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2013
ayobase:

E no gree upload....HEAVY!
na so we de hear
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
mysticgal: ..Gals rule the world.hehe
Who rules the girls?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2013
hoho sure our hormones@sexkills
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by xynerise: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2013
sexkillz: Who rules the girls?
Make-ups
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
xynerise:
Make-ups
Hehehe. Btw, where is that cartoon 190 posted earlier?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2013
mysticgal: hoho sure our hormones@sexkills
Indeed. . .
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by xynerise: 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2013
sexkillz: Hehehe. Btw, where is that cartoon 190 posted earlier?
Shame no let am keep am. D chick na imbe escapee.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
i swear i cant admit guys rule.it chokes me to
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
xynerise:
Shame no let am keep am. D chick na imbe escapee.
Yeah. Those kung fu legs of hers can kick down any door or gate. Anyway, where are your ex's pics? grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by xynerise: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
mysticgal: i swear i cant admit guys rule.it chokes me to
let it choke you. The truth always chokes us grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
mysticgal: i swear i cant admit guys rule.it chokes me to
No one asked you to.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by xynerise: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
sexkillz: where are your ex's pics? grin
After you cool
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Kaxmytex(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2013
Una all expect me 2 post her pix right here abi?
Owkie,i dey kum..
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
sexkillz: No one asked you to.
sexkillz dont be hard on me nah
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
mysticgal: sexkillz dont be hard on me nah
How?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by xynerise: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
sexkillz: How?
I think she likes you undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Idowuogbo(f): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2013
respectment: Name: Oly
Tribe: Igbo
No offence o! Na he or she?

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
wait o, na 190's girlfriend sexkillz and r231 dey yab for page 1? grin grin grin

e dey pain me say I no see am angry angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

Y did u remove d pishure na
Ain't u proud of ur babez?
later, u go say na nigerian ladies dey hide their men grin grin
Oh Lawd grin grin grin

na so the chick ugly? grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Idowuogbo(f): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
ItsModella: wait o, na 190's girlfriend sexkillz and r231 dey yab for page 1? grin grin grin

e dey pain me say I no see am angry angry
Kandi b post am na! Aki and pawpaw tall pass dat babe. If u see d barbie bweast, hian! Dem must weigh 300pnds each! she fine for face sha. grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by xynerise: 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Kandi b post am na! Aki and pawpaw tall pass dat babe. If u see d barbie bweast, hian! Dem must weigh 300pnds each! she fine for face sha. grin
Ara Nwanyi Asaba grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by huninaija(f): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2013
Lmao @ this thread.. What's with all these post picture threads? Some CIA type investigation sheet..

Still waiting for i"if your proud show how big your mandingo is" thread... Lmaoo grin

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
xynerise:
I think she likes you undecided
haba xynerise,thats gross.i just met him.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by xynerise: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2013
mysticgal: haba xynerise,thats gross.i just met him.
You have not meet him yet. What do you mean by gross? Are you saying sexkillz is disgusting because he is an Albino? angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Idowuogbo(f): 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2013
huni_naija: Lmao @ this thread.. What's with all these post picture threads? Some CIA type investigation sheet..

Still waiting for i"if your proud show how big your mandingo is" thread... Lmaoo grin
Late comer! Dat thread don surface nau.. If u see mr cork's javelin, gal! U go forget ya husy/chewing gum boyfriend. tongue
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2013
huni_naija:
Yeah right. There'll be a "Mr Mandingo" thread in 2023. undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by dotcomnamename: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
[size=24pt]ALERT

I don discover sometin. If you're a woman on this nairaland, for instance assuming your name is sexkillz or not, and you're a woman and you believe you're not so URGLY and WACK grin, please knee down & beg your boyfriend to upload your pic here ooo, or else we'll assume you're so URGLY ... grin grin Oya let's goooo dia.. grin[/size]
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by huninaija(f): 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Late comer! Dat thread don surface nau.. If u see mr cork's javelin, gal! U go forget ya husy/chewing gum boyfriend. tongue

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why So Afraid? / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.