Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (21513 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by olokpa11(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
:PHmmmmmmm,I dey laugh,make one person no go use mistake upload my girlfriend picture for here o!!b e no go funny at all at all o
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by drnoel: 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2013
Well since I don't have a gf but a spouse I can't post her pix now can I.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 5:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
@dotcom,i got no spouse,or boyfriend.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by amiskurie(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2013
mysticgal: naw the boys are talking,be proud of her..Gals rule the world.hehe
We run the girls.tongues out!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Kirinwa: 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2013
olokpa11: :PHmmmmmmm,I dey laugh,make one person no go use mistake upload my girlfriend picture for here o!!b e no go funny at all at all o

A girl doesn't have one guy.You have no rights over her.If you want MONOPOLY then marry her.Before you toasted that beautiful girl, has it ever occurred to you that a hand was holding her?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by dotcomnamename: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
[size=24pt]Some Nairalander do not trust their girlfriends because she might have been cheating/double dating grin, dem dey fear make another guy no go upload their girlfriend's pic... grin lol... I guess some bad guys are here nacking some nairalander's girlfriends here grin.. If you're a guy and if you believe your girlfriend is cheating-free, meaning if you believe that you'r girlfriend no be Aristo or Runs girl, and you trust her with 100%, upload her pic here. Gbammmmmm[/size] grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by onyianyi(m): 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
Name: baby oku
Hobby: travelling

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by daylae(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2013
Can't stop laughing grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by onyianyi(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
name: baby oku
Hobby: travelling
Like: sweet daddies
turn off: dull moments
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Thats my baby
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
angry angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by olodorabata: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
Iyawo mi la ti igbehin...

Name: Sister Ronke Modella
Sex: All the time
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 12:06am On Mar 06, 2013
baibijay:
na so we de hear

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2013
xynerise:
They are on my wall in my bedroom. I arranged them alphabetically. grin

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin

I learnt some names start with numbers now o!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mrgaga: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2013
respectment: Name: Oly
Tribe: Igbo

guy it says girlfriend not manfriend
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ifihearam: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2013
mr gaga:

guy it says girlfriend not manfriend

Lol. Fear catch me too sef
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by baby124: 2:07am On Mar 06, 2013
olokpa11: :PHmmmmmmm,I dey laugh,make one person no go use mistake upload my girlfriend picture for here o!!b e no go funny at all at all o

This is the motive. Anyway let me follow this thread. Some real drama might breakout here.

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 06, 2013
baby_123:

This is the motive. Anyway let me follow this thread. Some real drama might breakout here.

Going through trending threads, found you here again, now you're officially stalked cheesy
How body ( I'm sure I won't find my way back again so don't bother to reply)
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by olashas(f): 7:04am On Mar 06, 2013
@ op. Quit lying bro. Her name ain't Seun and she is not Yoruba. I know 'cos we studied law together.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2013
olashas: @ op. Quit lying bro. Her name ain't Seun and she is not Yoruba. I know 'cos we studied law together.
Ouch. . . I knew it! grin

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mrgaga: 7:38am On Mar 06, 2013
ifihearam:

Lol. Fear catch me too sef

abi oooooooo....seriously she looks lyk a guy
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by geogino(m): 8:26am On Mar 06, 2013
sexkillz: Ouch. . . I knew it! grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why you no talk since?
grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Oahray: 8:56am On Mar 06, 2013
olashas: @ op. Quit lying bro. Her name ain't Seun and she is not Yoruba. I know 'cos we studied law together.
hehehe... *cat jumps out of the bag* meeeooow! grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 9:12am On Mar 06, 2013
d truth is coming out small small,hehe dose claiming beautiful girls by faith,watch ur back,some no dem oooo
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by dotcomnamename: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2013

Yes na ur mama born her grin, if u talk again, na my son i go tell to answer u cos na his mum u dey follow yan and not me grin

You just won take this cover your face, upload your own girlfriend and lets see if no be one dirty urgly girl named by ''Biliki'' wey dey sell polybag for under bridge oshodi grin grin grin. If u think i dey lie, uplaod your girlfriend here to prove me wrong, lets all see ooo grin cheesy
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by dotcomnamename: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2013
mysticgal: d truth is coming out small small,hehe dose claiming beautiful girls by faith,watch ur back,some no dem oooo

No mind the yeye jor, he just dey take style to avoid uploading his dirty urgly girlfriend pic ''Biliki'' wey dey sell polybag for under bridge for oshodi oke grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2013
[quote

author=dotcom_na_me_na_me]

No mind the yeye jor, he just dey take style to avoid uploading his
dirty urgly girlfriend pic ''Biliki'' wey dey sell polybag for under
bridge for oshodi oke grin grin[/quote]

ar didn't think of
that,na true,bian nwokorobia,post billiki pishur.and stop hating.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2013
[quote
author=dotcom_na_me_na_me]

No mind the yeye jor, he just dey take style to avoid uploading his
dirty urgly girlfriend pic ''Biliki'' wey dey sell polybag for under
bridge for oshodi oke grin grin[/quote]
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by andyanders: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2013
hope u like her, marrriedoooooooooo. no put eye

2 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
andyanders: hope u like her, marrriedoooooooooo. no put eye
U dey H-enjoy o! I like her bobby Valentino. kiss

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by r231(m): 1:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
My wounderful poyoyo grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by lillyveezy: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2013
Haaaaa!This romance section peep are cwezie!What a thread.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

The World Without Men! / My Conversation With An American Lady / See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.