Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (21580 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gawd! Even d dwarfs in snow-white tall pass am. Na wa o!?
She should be sued for trying to impersonate the dwarves. . . grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Idowuogbo(f): 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2013
jackbauersballs:

LMAO cmon Idowu!

Besides she's got a fantastic set of mamaries....

Cracking Pair!
Yeah...but! Dey weigh more dan her entire body.some of d meat wey suppose dey yansh, she dey carry am for chest.It is well....
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
yawns
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
sexkillz: She should be sued for trying to impersonate the dwarves. . . grin
Dat kian tinz... grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
sexkillz: She should be sued for trying to impersonate the dwarves. . . grin
Dude I dey public abeg...my colleagues dey look me like say i don yo on 1 pint, the way i dey laff

Idowuogbo:
Yeah...but! Dey weigh more dan her entire body.some of d meat wey suppose dey yansh, she dey carry am for chest.It is well....

Idowu I manage am like that o..even with the one-and-half leg... grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Idowuogbo(f): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
jackbauersballs:
Dude I dey public abeg...my colleagues dey look me like say i don yo on 1 pint, the way i dey laff

Idowu I manage am like that o..even with the one-and-half leg... grin
Lmaooooooooo!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 10:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
grin grin grin

una do well

na my shoice grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
make una the post,the op's gal i beautifull,the second gal is also beautifull.more post less gist
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
mysticgal: make una the post,the op's gal i beautifull,the second gal is also beautifull.more post less gist

which 2nd girl my girl or na another one u dey talk grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Oahray: 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
mysticgal: make una the post,the op's gal i beautifull,the second gal is also beautifull.more post less gist
Make ya e-bf come post ya own nau, abi e no get ya pishur? I fit represent am for free o. Just send ya details in a pm in the next 5mins. grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by dBard: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
sexkillz: ^^Thank God say una use una two naked eye see am. . . Those legs are best fit for action with The super falcons of Nigeria. . . Make she use the legs bring football glory to Nigeria and make some money along the way.

I no fit shout abeg. grin

sexkillz is on a roll.. grin grin grin grin grin grin. 3-0
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by r231(m): 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2013
190: grin grin grin

una do well

na my shoice grin grin grin grin grin

If you marry her, I no go come I swear

That girl head look like pyramid for Egypt grin grin

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2013
r231:

If you marry her, I no go come I swear

That girl head look like pyramid for Egypt grin grin

well shes sweeter than most nairaland girls wen don comment so far anyways grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by r231(m): 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
190:

well shes sweeter than most nairaland girls wen don comment so far anyways grin grin

If her name is not Miss Pepeye, from today start calling her that grin

Of cus she will be sweet..........looking like that and bad attitude don go together grin

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Oahray: 10:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Choi! grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 10:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
r231:

If her name is not Miss Pepeye, from today start calling her that grin

Of cus she will be sweet..........looking like that and bad attitude don go together grin

nah shes the best thing since adam
you better be nice to me - am not finding this funny anymore angry angry angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Caracta(f): 11:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Smh...
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 05, 2013
abegi, all of una leave 190 alone jawe...
sexkills, be careful oo... smiley undecided

but sha, the gal no try at all. no lemme give my own description because kalin d tin lady barbie doll is lyk an exaggeration to me grin grin wink
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:05am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua: abegi, all of una leave 190 alone jawe...
sexkills, be careful oo... smiley undecided

but sha, the gal no try at all. no lemme give my own description because kalin d tin lady barbie doll is lyk an exaggeration to me grin grin wink

No body hold me ooh
Not wen i have you
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

No body hold me ooh
Not wen i have you

Y did u remove d pishure na
Ain't u proud of ur babez?
later, u go say na nigerian ladies dey hide their men grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:13am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

DOA -

grin grin grin

People be don begin m-a-s-t-urbate with the picture grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2013
[quote

author=Oahray] Make ya e-bf come post ya own nau, abi e no get ya
pishur? I fit represent am for free o. Just send ya details in a pm in
the next 5mins. grin[/quote]
hehe,choi moi no get pishur,i be okoro...mma
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 12:13am On Mar 05, 2013
[quote
author=Oahray] Make ya e-bf come post ya own nau, abi e no get ya
pishur? I fit represent am for free o. Just send ya details in a pm in
the next 5mins. grin[/quote]
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

DOA -

grin grin grin

People be don begin m-a-s-t-urbate with the picture grin grin grin

I now c why u removed it. I can see flytefalls viewing and since dt clearly wasn't flytefalls' picture, u decided to remove it and cook up stories for her.
But ur plan has failed: FLYTEFALLS! FLYTEFALLS!! FLYTEFALLS!!! d lady dt he's planning to run away with looks lyk ................ Let's just say u don't wanna compete with dt kinda tin lady, not even in ur drimz!!!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

I now c why u removed it. I can see flytefalls viewing and since dt clearly wasn't flytefalls' picture, u decided to remove it and cook up stories for her.
But ur plan has failed: FLYTEFALLS! FLYTEFALLS!! FLYTEFALLS!!! d lady dt he's planning to run away with looks lyk ................ Let's just say u don't wanna compete with dt kinda tin lady, not even in ur drimz!!!
shocked... shocked
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:20am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

[size=48pt]dafaq angry angry[/size]
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 05, 2013
Flytefalls:
shocked... shocked

I'll say u shld stop shining eyez and dump him asap...just my one cent!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 05, 2013
190, WORREVA!!! tongue tongue grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:22am On Mar 05, 2013
Flytefalls I am real ooo
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1: Flytefalls I am real ooo

oooooooooh nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! out of fry-pan into fire embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

I trust u sha. U be sharp gal...
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:26am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1: Flytefalls I am real ooo

You again are you MAD angry
May ELECTRIC strike you where-ever you are angry
i-d-i-o-t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / At What Height Is A Man Considered Short? / Career Women And Their Dating Problems

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.