Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,715 members, 7,892,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (21582 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:27am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

oooooooooh nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! out of fry-pan into fire embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed

I trust u sha. U be sharp gal...

Flytefalls I luv u pass my mother biko nu
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

You again are you MAD angry
May ELECTRIC strike you where-ever you are angry
i-d-i-o-t

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hell hath no fury lyk a guy whose lady is been snatched away right under his nose tongue undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:28am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua: 190, WORREVA!!! tongue tongue grin

Your plans wont work,
U want flyte to dump me so u can move in

Flyte is in her 3rd month lipsrsealed and im responsible
so back off angry angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'll say u shld stop shining eyez and dump him asap...just my one cent!
he is a true deviant.. irresistible embarassed
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:29am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

Your plans wont work,

so back off angry angry

Some pips can lie¡
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1:

Flytefalls I luv u pass my mother biko nu

How many girls have you said that to undecided

Go and meet aluta- u both were sewn from same cloth undecided undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

Your plans wont work,

so back off angry angry

for ur mind tongue tongue
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

all of the above are none of ur business undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:30am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1:

Some pips can lie¡

alutacontinua:

for ur mind tongue tongue

for real we are an item smiley
U both should quit making it difficult for us
cant u both just be happy for me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:31am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

Guy she is my soul mate no be me do am undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:31am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

all of the above are none of ur business undecided lipsrsealed
ositadima is a nice dude
he'll make a good husband for you - cant u see open ur eyes shocked shocked
the man you seeketh is right under your blanketh angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:32am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1:

and shes my wife and the mother of my kids

now Phuck off undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:33am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

now Phuck off undecided

You no go understand
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

now Phuck off undecided

oh boy, see fexing!
oya pele, sweetie plum-plum...
should i sing for ya
@odadamama, abegi let him enjoy his imaginary wife
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1:

I can't beat you at chess cry. I am not your glass slipper...
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 12:37am On Mar 05, 2013
Where is this picture of 190's babe? Do I need my glasses because I can't see it.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:39am On Mar 05, 2013
Flytefalls:

ahaha my Cinderella
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:39am On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane: Where is this picture of 190's babe? Do I need my glasses because I can't see it.

HE HAS REMOVED IT! nd nobody quoted it before he removed it....Jeez! it was a pathetic sight to behold grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:41am On Mar 05, 2013
Flytefalls:

why cant u tell this guy off for good undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:41am On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane: Where is this picture of 190's babe? Do I need my glasses because I can't see it.

watin be your own sef, always looking for one pix to view, when are we going to admire yours, eh?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:41am On Mar 05, 2013

grin grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 12:41am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

HE HAS REMOVED IT! nd nobody quoted it before he removed it....Jeez! it was a pathetic sight to behold grin grin

Lol grin

Anyway, it's not his babe, 190 only date white girls. :Ð
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 12:42am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

grin grin grin grin

Where is the picture? angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:42am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1:

watin be your own sef, always looking for one pix to view, when are we going to admire your, eh?

you cant tempt me - grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

Your plans wont work,

so back off angry angry
you definitely require sex education grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:43am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

you cant tempt me - grin grin

lol
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

because deep down in her heart, she knows d rite tin to do. She just has not seen a good better replacement. She's still comparing and contrasting. You better be ready for the bomb she's gonna explode on ur face soon enuf!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:44am On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane:

my wife is around and she could see it lipsrsealed
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:45am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

because deep down in her heart, she knows d rite tin to do. She just has not seen a good better replacement. She's still comparing and contrasting. You better be ready for the bomb she's gonna explode on ur face soon enuf!

NO! No No No!! angry angry
If flytefalls leaves me, I'll kill ositadima, yourself and myself
No body would have her angry angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:45am On Mar 05, 2013
I got to c kandiikane once, her smile was dazzling. 190 u pips rhyme
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane:

its flytefalls embarassed
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

I maintain, he is interesting, esp when he lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. 190, who is this "other other other (by factor of 13)" girl?! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / At What Height Is A Man Considered Short? / Career Women And Their Dating Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.