Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,287 members, 7,923,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:03 AM

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (21649 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 12:46am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1: I got to c kandiikane once, her smile was dazzling. 190 u pips rhyme

Which smile, I send you picture of my smile?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:47am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1: I got to c kandiikane once, her smile was dazzling. 190 u pips rhyme

kandikane is single go date her a-r-s-e undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

its flytefalls embarassed
... shocked who angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 05, 2013
Flytefalls:
I maintain, he is interesting, esp when he lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. 190, who is this "other other other (by factor of 13) girl?! undecided

just being a good neighbour by watching ur back for ya. A good fan of urz smiley smiley
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

its flytefalls embarassed

NA LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flytefalls, no even chop am at all, at all
190:

NO! No No No!! angry angry
If flytefalls leaves me, I'll kill ositadima, yourself and myself
No body would have her angry angry

mu che che che che che che che che grin grin
it wld surprise u!!!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:49am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

angry what did you just say?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:49am On Mar 05, 2013
Flytefalls: ... shocked who angry

they asking who my girl is and am i told em its you ma baby
imma wrong cheesy
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:50am On Mar 05, 2013
Flytefalls:
I maintain, he is interesting, esp when he lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. 190, who is this "other other other (by factor of 13)" girl?! undecided

Theres no one, I maintain theres no one
if hes interesting then why cant he kindly leave us alone
I dont like that boy undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:51am On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane:

Which smile, I send you picture of my smile?

I have seen it, you pritty but my heart is somewhere...
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 12:51am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

Lol, na me tell yóu say I'm single?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:51am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1:
angry what did you just say?

Kandi;s a-r-s-e grin grin

isnt that what u read angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 12:52am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1:

Lol, na wa oo. I tell you say I'm looking?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:52am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1:

its no where
u better make ur move else u die single undecided

Thank me later angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:53am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

Theres no one, I maintain theres no one
if hes interesting then why cant he kindly leave us alone
I dont like that boy undecided

Why can't you c, why nah?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:53am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

they asking who my girl is and am i told em its you ma baby
imma wrong cheesy
so, who was it? undecided..
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:53am On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol, na me tell yóu say I'm single?

ositadima is a nice dude
although he has a rep of hitting up married women
rescue him before someone shoots him undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:54am On Mar 05, 2013
Flytefalls: so, who was it? undecided..

uhmm it was a alutacontinua;s pic grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:55am On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol, na wa oo. I tell you say I'm looking?

Ok, did I say u are looking, I just acknowledged d obvious
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

uhmm it was a alutacontinua;s pic grin grin

check ur inbox

THUNDER FIRE UR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry lipsrsealed undecided grin grin grin

why would u post my picture as ur babe's pic is der sumtin u wanna tell me

as i said earlier on, flytefalls, watch out!!!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 12:56am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1:

Ok, did I say u are looking, I just acknowledged d obvious

And what exactly was the obvious. You said your heart is somewhere else. I tell you I want your heart?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:57am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

THUNDER FIRE UR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry lipsrsealed undecided grin grin grin

sowie but nairalanders ended up dissing you
thinking you were my girl grin grin grin
them say your leg be like bow and arrow grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 12:58am On Mar 05, 2013
Flytefalls your beauty is like d oceon, I get lost sometimes
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:58am On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane:

And what exactly was the obvious. You said your heart is somewhere else. I tell you I want your heart?

gen gen cool cool
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 12:58am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1: Flytefalls your beauty is like d oceon, I get lost sometimes

You're an i-d-i-o-t undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

don't worry...i might try nd put urs up too. u wld be surprised at d way nigerian ladies 're gonna chop ur ugly head off.

u better confess now to the whole world!!!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 12:59am On Mar 05, 2013
190, see wetin you go cause? Nor mek I report you to 'P' oo. grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 1:00am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

lol
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

You're an i-d-i-o-t undecided

*grabs popcorn*
if u no fight on top dis woman 2day, ur name no be 190!
haha, one boy is just gonna come and take away ur woman lyk dt...even me sef wey no be man no go gree dt kain tin grin tongue
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 1:02am On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane:

hey, no fighting oo.I said u fine, is dat a crime?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima2, i'm now behind u kampe! sorry for yabbing u b4, didn't know d stuff u're made of but i can clearly see now dt flytefalls is for you and no oda person.

Der4, claim ur property jawe
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 1:03am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1:

hey, no fighting oo.I said u fine, is dat a crime?

*looks around*

Fight? For where? No, it's not a crime, I just didn't understand how the statement afterwards came about.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 1:04am On Mar 05, 2013
anyways on a serious note heres my girlfriend - (flytefalls) grin grin grin grin

abi she nor fine reach angry angry

wetin sef nor be people dey date PATIENCE JONANTHAN angry angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating / My Sister's Wedding Pictures / As An Okada Rider, Will I Be Able To Get A Learned Woman To Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.