Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,238 members, 7,923,184 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (21643 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 1:29am On Mar 05, 2013
Kandiikane wink
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 1:32am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1: Here is Kandiikane, tall, nice, pritty, she is all you'd wanted and more... 190, come on!!!

Lol, I've told you na only white girls dey ginger 190 so please, leave me out.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 1:33am On Mar 05, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol, I've told you na only white girls dey ginger 190 so please, leave me out.

grin grin grin grin

True true everyone knows this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 1:35am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1:

relax bro, I took her to the movies, she dosen't want to tell. I respect that angry

You wen never pass warri

Movies my a-r-s-e ure just trying vex me it wont work
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 1:42am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

You wen never pass warri

Movies my a-r-s-e ure just trying vex me it wont work

Good night, 190!
u know i'm ur best friend on here, rite wink grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 4:43am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

are we derailing

Long long long long time ago derailed.....how many pics have been uploaded yet....the main purpose of thread!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 4:45am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

grin grin grin

I know u must be very happy!
Teeth like goroso's!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 8:11am On Mar 05, 2013
ouch!!!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2013
ositadima1:

lol, I was born in Naples, Italy. Stop bitching, boy.

Yawns and i was born in south carolina united states punk undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2013
ayobase:

Teeth like goroso's!

grin grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2013
alutacontinua:

Good night, 190!
u know i'm ur best friend on here, rite wink grin

ive dis-friended you embarassed
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2013
this is outpoured stupidity,stop gisting and post.whether wowogly.an...d 190 stop derailing.#huh#
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2013
190:

Yawns and i was born in south carolina united stat :Pes punk undecided

lets make a thread and post real pictures, hmmm, how about that? You scared to show something tongue
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2013
ooseven:

And I was born in Amukoko, Lagos state suckers.

Based on this thread, 190 is the smoother of the contenders and would 9 times outta 10 win the object of contention.... If only 2 of them were running.

Ok, are u sure undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Aarondio(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2013
sexkillz: ^^Thank God say una use una two naked eye see am. . . Those legs are best fit for action with The super falcons of Nigeria. . . Make she use the legs bring football glory to Nigeria and make some money along the way.

I no fit shout abeg. grin
i dey piss for body guy u too funnny
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2013
ooseven:

Smooth guys don't bother about attention seeking posts like mine. It smacks of "complex" issues.

Don't mind me though, I will be banned within a week so don't keep tabs.

Was I seeking attention? I look like homo for your eye; why would I keep tab? sad Nice twisted rhetoric, though, lol.

team 190, all over the place
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by xynerise: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2013
Where are the pictures? Post your ex-girlfriends too pls
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2013
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 9:26am On Mar 05, 2013
ooseven:

I see comprehension is also not your forte.

Just here to ruffle a few feathers as I always do before a Nairaland kamikaze, and you are just falling for it. Proves exactly my "smoothness" point.

Sadly I have arrived at my destination and won't be giving any fu.cks here till the man utd match. Maybe I check you up then.

Ok, see you then.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by austin4real(m): 10:30am On Mar 05, 2013
My baby grin

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
chinekeee mehoooh?

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 05, 2013
ayobase:

Teeth like goroso's!
whr s your gal's pix na
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Ryabcool(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
austin4real: My baby grin
fake... I don see this pic on a po.rno site like 5 years ago...
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
baibijay:
whr s your gal's pix na

E no gree upload....HEAVY!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2013
xynerise: Where are the pictures? Post your ex-girlfriends too pls

Where are urs....the pastS and the presentS?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Adufaye(m): 1:32pm On Mar 05, 2013
bolanle
kwara
lag

6 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by xynerise: 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2013
ayobase:

Where are urs....the pastS and the presentS?
They are on my wall in my bedroom. I arranged them alphabetically. grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by dotcomnamename: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2013
[size=24pt]See them. All of them dey fear to upload their girlfriend's pic because their girlfriends are so URGLY lol grin[/size]
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by stevecantrell: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2013
Ty (Taiwo)
Abuja
March 17
38 yrs young.

4 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by mysticgal(f): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2013
[quote
author=dotcom_na_me_na_me][size=24pt]See them. All of them dey fear to
upload their girlfriend's pic because their girlfriends are so URGLY lol
grin[/size][/quote] true talk,they are shaming to bring out their wowogly galfriends.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why So Afraid? / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.