Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:58 PM

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (21579 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Acidosis(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2013
Where are the "BOYFRIEND" pictures??

Ladies where una dey?

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by omiobo: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2013
shakara4u: linda

kafanchan
Hmmmmmm
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
omiobo:
Hmmmmmm
u ma hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm5X

what
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by andyanders: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Kgdavid:

andy ur wife is beautiful. all the best to yall!

Thanks for the complements
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by EzePromoe: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
My Proposed gf. Waiting for her to grow wink

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by omiobo: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
shakara4u:
u ma hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm5X

what

U sure say na ur girlfrnd be dat or sugarmummy? Cos I'm seeing tinz
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Idongi(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Pls if u see ur sister's pic don't get made oooooooo
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by CarmelloANGEL(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
Name: sexy Dickson
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
CarmelloANGEL: Name: sexy Dickson
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
people viewing the topic:
r231(m) and onila (f)

Coughs and winks!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ayobase(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2013
Acidosis: Where are the "BOYFRIEND" pictures??

Ladies where una dey?

U go grow grey hair for that one o!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
only if i had a boyfriend picture to upload grin grin
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ekababy1(f): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2013
grin
Acidosis: Where are the "BOYFRIEND" pictures??

Ladies where una dey?
Ʊ want really fight ba?make 2 girls post d same guy pix,my hand no dey? Or Ʊ want some snatchn 2 take place,can't Ʊ see der r plenty ladies out der,i beta leaving prince charming where he is b4 nairaland put me in trouble
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by bank2k4real(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
Name...Baby K
Location..Naija
Age..young

Am always proud of her, anytime anywhere........
Am always proud of her...anywhere anytime....

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by coolitdown: 10:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
^^^^
Bank2k4real ...nice one there....keep it up
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by aybaybay: 12:24am On Mar 08, 2013
check out my topics. please guys angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by martyns303(m): 7:57am On Mar 08, 2013
*post modified and images taken Off NL*

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2013
OMFG
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2013
martyns303: i hope this doesnt come to bite me later knowing NL, but she's here with me and want me to.
Name: Tumi

ehn....ehn...her pin nko?

all na social netwrking tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 8:30am On Mar 08, 2013
omiobo:

U sure say na ur girlfrnd be dat or sugarmummy? Cos I'm seeing tinz
shes just 24....hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2013
rubbish angry angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 8:54am On Mar 08, 2013
sharraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by omiobo: 8:57am On Mar 08, 2013
shakara4u:
shes just 24....hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

She looks like 24*2. No offence
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2013
mayb the size huh?

i like them big
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2013
martyns303: i hope this doesnt come to bite me later knowing NL, but she's here with me and want me to.

She looks pretty ,a fully clothed picture would have been better in this situation undecided.She has a cute body!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2013
bank2k4real: Name...Baby K
Location..Naija
Age..young

Am always proud of her, anytime anywhere........
Am always proud of her...anywhere anytime....

Do you mind turning the picture?my neck is hurting lol

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2013
she is beautiful and has an amazing body
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2013
mondi_cheeks: she is beautiful

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 08, 2013
190:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wot? That girl is hot!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 9:52am On Mar 08, 2013
mondi_cheeks: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wot? That girl is hot!

lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by bank2k4real(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Do you mind turning the picture?my neck is hurting lol

Well just try n manage that...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Got Her Fiance To Tattoo A Spider On Her Assh0le, See The Reason. PHOTOS / At What Height Is A Man Considered Short? / Career Women And Their Dating Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.