Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,286 members, 7,923,334 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:56 PM

Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him (21648 Views)

See What she Did After She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend(picture) / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies, Shey Yall Love This Type Of A Boyfriend (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by 190: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
FLYTEFALLS wink wink wink
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
shakara4u:

hehehehehe...sowie sweetheart...howz ur day

hapi womens day
Happy womens day to you to grin.

@kenyattaMoore:

I swear he is scaring me now,why would he get mad over somebody he does not know undecided

Lol... you need to tune in to 190. It's a funny show really wink
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
190: FLYTEFALLS wink wink wink
wink tongue
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
shakara4u:

runnin to dictionary to check definition of mad

sorry i wasnt,hisssin for wasting my time

hehehehehe...sowie sweetheart...howz ur day

hapi womens day

who asked you to waste your time? shocked ,you are weird I am sorry to say that

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

who asked you to waste your time? shocked ,you are weird I am sorry to say that

tanx for the compliment

always wanted to b a wierdo shocked shocked shocked shocked

no point being sorry

you dun post the pix
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Shakara4u wat do u do for a living undecided
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by shakara4u(m): 5:00pm On Mar 08, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Shakara4u wat do u do for a living undecided

and who are you mondi cheeks
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 08, 2013
190: FLYTEFALLS wink wink wink

looks lyk she's slipping away afterall.... who knows odadamama mite av got to her!!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

looks lyk she's slipping away afterall.... who knows odadamama mite av got to her!!! tongue tongue tongue

hey, next time I'm going to spank your butt with my ****ko, Aluntacontinwanta!!!
angry
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2013
ositadima1:

hey, next time I'm going to spank your butt with my ****ko, Aluntacontinuanta!!!
angry

angry angry angry that is not my name!!!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

angry angry angry that is not my name!!!

Lizzy, okwa ya?
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
ositadima1:

****y, okwa ya?

meaning

my name is ALUTACONTINUA, not alutancontinuantata....

i gotta change my signature sef!!!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

meaning

my name is ALUTACONTINUA, not ? alutancontinuantata....

i gotta change my signature sef!!!

okey, Lizzy Aluntacontinuantata, Mogadishu like thier names long I suppose. cheesy
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
ositadima1:

okey, ****y Aluntacontinuantata, Mogadishu like there names long I suppose. cheesy

Stop it!!! angry angry angry angry
ositadamatidamatisitidamama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

Stop it!!! angry angry angry angry
ositadamatidamatisitidamama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want to flirt abi? Nah picture I wan c. tongue

Derailer!!!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
ositadima1:

You want to flirt abi? Nah picture I wan c. tongue

U first!!!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

U first!!!

Ladies first!!!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
ositadima1:

Ladies first!!!

doesn't work dt way in Nigeria. Last time i checked, this forum is a nigerian forum, so, let's go by the rules!!!
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

doesn't work dt way in Nigeria. Last time i checked, this forum is a nigerian forum, so, let's go by the rules!!!

I am sure you made those rules, I no get sad , over to u.
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
ositadima1:

I am sure you made those rules, I no get sad , over to u.

u no get pishure 're u a ghost
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by ositadima1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
alutacontinua:

u no get pishure 're u a ghost

***frowns at her and points to the thread title***
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
ositadima1:

***frowns at her and points to the thread title***

I don't av his picture embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kngjames414: 2:57am On Mar 27, 2013
Check out my fiance... you can't deny that I am the luckiest woman alive : )

Check out the future Mrs and her beautiful, round thicke ass smiley

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 27, 2013
That d1ck is small lipsrsealed
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 5:07am On Mar 27, 2013
My Vatos Locos forever...

3 Likes

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by MickyDo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2013
She fine, but too much assistance (make up)
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Temmytayoh(f): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2013
name:hafeez

tribe:yoruba

state:kwara

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 05, 2013
Temmytayoh: name:hafeez

tribe:yoruba

state:kwara

He is handsome

1 Like

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by foxgiovani(m): 10:13am On Apr 13, 2013
My ram

Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by kandiikane(m): 10:15am On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by AlyricistLaura: 10:21am On Apr 13, 2013
^How could you tell, it's flaccid
Re: Upload Your Girlfriend's OR Boyfriend's Picture Here If You Are Proud Of Her/Him by AlyricistLaura: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2013
I've Always Wondered This....

Are Women Naive Enough to think there is One Fixed Sized/Girth/Length Limit on a Flaccid Peniss?

Meaning..."One" Size Soft

And "One" Size Hard?...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. / I Quit People Easily, Pls Help. / The Best & Most Cool-headed Nairaland Females By My Rating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.