Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,898 members, 7,922,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:08 PM

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (65207 Views)

Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Mcfemad(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ok oo. We should stop the jokes abi No wahala, we will stop.

But, every 'oga at the top' hindering my progress and advancement, what are you waiting for? Oya, fall down and die,!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by chucky234(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
I sure say the bro na acidtalk uncle wey dey Abuja,wait first make I confirm from my Oga at the top whether na the uncle be dat. I no wan talk one thing make Oga at the top talk another thing ooo,
Dats all
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
My oga at the top would disagree with u OP
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
Go to Yaba left if you need one smiley

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
Lol; of course. I'm amazed at how this made FP......
ItsModella: Irrelevant thread. I'm sure my oga at the top would agree with me.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
[size=18pt]Absolute Rubbish - The jokes and mockery of this nscdc guy is very appropriate...next time his oga at the top will think twice when he want to appoint a commandant...You mean to tell me you want nigerian youths to let that duns pass You must have some loose screws upstairs...[/size]
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 15, 2013
My Oga at the Top joke must stop?

This is a battle that you've already lost undecided
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2013

no be me wey do am - it was the oga at the top

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
mondi_cheeks: My oga at the top would disagree with u OP
grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
Op, I agree with u, the worst in this situation is most of the people still don't know the real site shocked shocked, so more scams to come.
Also, the journalists really lacked of professionalism , you don't invite someone on T.V to show his ignorance or to humiliate him, why is that they didn't give the real site? And the list of the fake sites.

Anyway the remix were funny sha
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by chucky234(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
Mcfemad: Ok oo. We should stop the jokes abi No wahala, we will stop.

But, every 'oga at the top' hindering my progress and advancement, what are you waiting for? Oya, fall down and die,!!! smiley smiley smiley
MFM thingz

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Op, I agree with u, the worst in this situation is most of the people still don't know the real site shocked shocked, so more scams to come.
Also, the journalists really lacked of professionalism , you don't invite someone on T.V to show his ignorance or to humiliate hime, why is that they didn't give the real site? And the list of the fake sites.

I was disappointed... This is all I found sad

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
acidtalk: Most graduates who are having a filled day mocking the man cannot speak or write better if given the opportunity,

So many people almost give up the ghost when asked to speak to a few people and here is a man sitting right in front of various camera's knowing fully well that he is being viewed by over 170million people across the globe.

Instead of us mocking his grammatical flaws and lack of technological knowledge, let us ask ourselves if this man that came to represent his agency was able to do justice to clear the air of the corrupt allegations made against his organization or not.

There's obviously a very long way for Nigerian youths to go before getting off the grip of the present day politicians.

First of all.. Go down low...

Its field day, not filled day.. I just thought to correct you before 'My Oga at the Top notices it'..

Secondly... He didnt clarify nothing to no one.

Thirdly, who really gives half a f`uck?! That nigga shouldnt even have a job as far as I am concerned. He looks like the product of a job racket scheme.

Also, we are having a field day laughing because very few things have brought us any real happiness in this country since Nigerias AFCON win.

Finally, the excuse of cameras and all worth not doesnt fly. This is not his first time in front of the press. That interview didnt answer nothing. We are making the best out of the rubbish that we saw. We all focused on Farouk Lawan & Otedolas matter, the nigga is back in the house of Reps full time now.

Abeg make una drex!! angry

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by neksummi(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
Shame leave the man come catch me!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hahaha Lol; this is it..... grin grin grin
mondi_cheeks: My oga at the top would disagree with u OP
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by joyli: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
What is the joke all abt? Na wa oo , we wey we no dey naija no current again! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Op, I agree with u, the worst in this situation is most of the people still don't know the real site shocked shocked, so more scams to come.
Also, the journalists really lacked of professionalism , you don't invite someone on T.V to show his ignorance or to humiliate hime, why is that they didn't give the real site? And the list of the fake sites.

Did this one even watch the interview at all? It is not the journalists job to give the real website, how do they even know which one is real when there are so many fakes? That is why the NSCDC man was there in the first place, to enlighten everyone on what they do and how they try to prevent scams. It was the man's job to give us a correct website. If he wasn't sure, he could have said so rather than blabbering about. How can the journalist give the real website when the man who is acting as a representative of NSCDC is sitting there. The man humiliated himself...end of story.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
joyli: What is the joke all abt? Na wa oo , we wey we no dey naija no current again! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Worry less, my Oga at the Top will update you. wink
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by gistyinka(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Nice write up
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Ikology(m): 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Okija_juju:

First of all..

Its field day, not filled day.. I just thought to correct you before 'My Oga at the Top notices it'..

Thirdly, who really gives half a f`uck?! That nigga shouldnt even have a job as far as I am concerned. He looks like the product of a job racket scheme.

Also, we are having a field day laughing because very few things have brought us any real happiness in this country since Nigerias AFCON win.

Finally, the excuse of cameras and all worth not doesnt fly. This is not his first time in front of the press. That interview didnt answer nothing. We are making the best out of the rubbish that we saw. We all focused on Farouk Lawan & Otedolas matter, the nigga is back in the house of Reps full time now.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
LAW1 OF POWER: NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER. Always make those above you feel comfortably superior. In your desire to please or impress them, do not go too far in displaying your talents or you might accomplish the opposite-inpire fear and insecurity. Make your masters appear more brilliant than they are and you will attain the heights of power. This man realy knw wat power is. U pple makin fun of him shld fynd sumtin 2 do.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by tonyot(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
ROFL...for you to say this, 'My Oga At The Top' must hear u...Datz All
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by acidtalk: 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
Okija_juju:

First of all..

First of all thanks for the correction. But I thought nairaland's over one million members know I went to Night School as such I am permitted to make grammatical blunders (the only one allowed to make such on nairaland).

Okija, I have never known you to be an intelligent person when serious issues are being discussed so I understand your plight.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Like seriously, I Can't control my laughter here grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Soloblincus(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2013
Daz all!!!
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
Not only you; I’m ROTFL with laughter...... grin grin grin grin grin
kunletiwoo: Like seriously, I Can't control my laughter here grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by kponkedenge(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2013
I cannot categorically tell u why I must stop now. I will hav 2 consult my oga at the top first b4 making that decision that's all.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by chiboy11(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
cloth 4 sell

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Godson201333(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
Only my Oga at the top can stop me from laughing oo...
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by PBundles(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hey I need that t shirt, the new summer top.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Chinaimporter: 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2013
[size=18pt]Una dey complain abt that guy. Abeg check this website wey seun dey advertise for nairaland.you go pity nigeria.see grammatical wahala. http://www.gate-consults.org/newsdetail/11 [/size]

Latest News and Upcoming Events
Check here for the latest news and information about upcoming events.

SEVIS FEE
By Admin | Tuesday Feb 19, 2013

Sevis Fee Payment Has been a Challeng to Nigerian Students wanting to go and Study in the USA. Our Promise to you is that we will make it as smooth as Possible. We guarantee you 24-72 working day hours, Your reciept will be available live online for you to print out on SEVP website. That is the Official USA government website.

When filling the Sevis fee application on our Website, there is no need choosing the expedient delivery. Ignore it, cos you dont need it. All you need is the online version of your reciept and the hard copy can come anytime.

So!!! Go to our home page and fill your information now, Pay and your reciept will be online with 24-78 hours Guaranteed.(USA public Holidays not included).

Call us if you need anymore information
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
sanb: Not only you; I’m ROTFL with laughter...... grin grin grin grin grin
Not even with the customized shirts grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.