Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,487 members, 7,892,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (65117 Views)

Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by SmashingM(f): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
Can't stop now cos "my oga at the top" won't allow it
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by noobsaibot2(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
[size=48pt]www.nairaland that's all![/size]

[size=48pt]I need to consult my Oga At The Top[/size]
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by alfredo4u(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
wasn't my oga at top there when GARRI guys started. My oga at d top pls pardon me to say dat oga at d top must stop by force by fire.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by juwoonn(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2013
abes: even the oga at the top need to ask another oga at the top

I don die... na me be this
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
Godson201333: Only my Oga at the top can stop me from laughing oo...
Even your Oga at the top relies on his own Oga at the top to stop him from laughing grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Dee60: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
The oga at the top just pardoned his former oga at the top so that in 2015 he can retain his position as oga at the top and use the opportunity to silence all tge other people aimimg to become oga at the top. In short, Naija is a place for all kinds of oga at the top seeking second, third and fourth terms.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Richy4(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
OP do you realize that by opening this thread, you are adding more fuel to the already burning fire? what you wrote is cool but how many will take your advice? do not drink paracetamol over another person's headache. it will die a natural death. just give it two months.another thing will crop up

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by johnnyhandsom(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
Well said my friend. But for me to concur I will have to ask my oga at the top.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OGAattheTOP: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
www.myogaatthtop. that is all shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by DonaldGenes(m): 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
oluwadare26: Ok, but b4 i make any comment on this..can i ask my Oga at the top?
****falls from couch and lands on top PR to the Oga on top post**********
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by reindeer: 2:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
@ OP talking about ''money laundry''. . . he really needs to speak to his oga at the top!!
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by solomonkane(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
@OP: This has got to the biggest piece of gutter trash I have ever had the misfortune of reading (and I served in a public secondary school); a tale of fury, told by an idiot, signifying nothing (apologies to Shakespeare). Wrong spellings, horrible sentence formation, nonsensical opinions e.t.c. If your write up is indicative of your thought processes and command of the English language, I cringe in horror trying to imagine what you would have said if you had been in the man's shoes. Please get yourself copies of Brighter Grammar and learn how to articulate your thoughts properly.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by tonididdy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2013
this ish don go viral na...op goto the oga at the top websites like facebook twitter utube go lay your complain.

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
acidtalk:
First of all thanks for the correction. But I thought nairaland's over one million members know I went to Night School as such I am permitted to make grammatical blunders (the only one allowed to make such on nairaland).

Okija, I have never known you to be an intelligent person when serious issues are being discussed so I understand your plight.

[b]Their is no problem my guy..

I would have asked 'My oga at the top' (Amadioha) to use lightening and Tattoo the words 'Oga @ the Top' on your forehead, but I dont want to ask him to do one thing and he will come and do another thing.

However, let me ask you a question;

Between January 2012 - now, you have focused on the following really really important issues; 1. Subsidy Scam 2. Police Pension Scam 3. Farouk/Otedola Scam 4. Alamiesigha Pardon, amongst many others.. How many have you gotten any useful answer to?!

You are asking us if he did justice to the corruption scandal?! DIDNT YOU WATCH THE INTERVIEW?! angry He came on T.V to clear the air on JOB RACKETEERING SCANDAL involving a coporation for which he is one of the 'Ogas at the top', and he couldnt even give the correct website for which those who want to be recruited legally should apply through.. If I were your oga atthe Top, you for chop slap for that yeye question wey you ask..

Now see as you don make me vex. I need to go take my high blood pressure drugs.. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Dagods(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
@Acidtalk, u don c wetin u wan c abi, "MY OGA @ D TOP" is d new slogan now? one fast artist go join am 2geda put 4 cd's now & p'ple go buy, dat one don create oportunity be dat ooo...TIMAYA & IDRIS...were una dey?.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by goingsolo: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
Instead of complaining and crying over bad government by our Ogas at the top, let's make jest of them, laff and be happy. Afterall its a satire, come! i don d misuse my MB wey my oga @ d top send me mek i go buy. una bye bye
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by buklan4realyah(f): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
Aboti stop ni............... o stop ti! my oga at d top op u`v had ur lunch grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
What cracks me up most was his statement that says; The name of our website is "www.nscdc ***coughs*** Yes, that's it" grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OgaTheTop2: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
sanb: Lol; of course. I'm amazed at how this made FP......
I wonder why 'oga at the top' Seun would allow this thread make front page. you guyz would really depress the real 'MOATT'.. cool
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Laitesmart(m): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2013
REASON WHY " My Oga at the top" JOKES MUST STOP......
When a certain Nigeria Civil Defence Corp bigwig appeared on Channels Television some days back, a tsunami of various kind of jokes swept the entire airwaves and social media on how the guess kept on referring to his boss several times as "my oga at the top" and how the man basically doesn't know his organizations website address.

People of all ages and class had various Display Pictures on their Blackberry Phones, Twitter, Facebook and other social networking websites.

The mistake we all are making is we aren't concerned if the man was able to give substantial answers to vital questions thrown to him, example is clearing the air of the allegations made by the public that the agency is deep into job racketing.

If after posting dehumanizing jokes, graphical and video image on the man from National Civil Defence Corp it doesn't still bring abount accountability and transparency in the agency, then who is now the big fool? Is it the Man who kept praising "his oga at the top" while still getting kick backs from job racketing and other corruption based practices or the masses who were once making jest of the officer and are still jobless and with no hope of getting a job.

Nigerians should also realize they are doing the Officer more good than harm. Nigeria is a nation operated and governed on the basis of sentiments. Once you superior sees you as someone who is loyal and cool headed, they overlook your very great flaws which may include ignorance, corruption and even sluggishness.

A man who came on National Television to keep showring praises at "his oga at the top" even while being made to look silly is no where a fool. He understand the "Laws Of Power" as well as the Nigerian Hirachy rules and regulations and his acting according to the script perfectly. No one should be surprised if within a few months, this man that is being made jest of today for his ignorance is promoted severally even before his promotion is due.

The current president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan is a typical example of someone who understands the Nigeria Policy. When his former boss and Governor of Bayelsa was facing allegations of money laundry and embezzlement by the EFCC and Bayelsa State. House Of Assembly, all indications were obvious of his boss impeachment and Jonathan rising to the number one seat of his state as Governor, he (Jonathan) was never in a hurry to take over power. He praised his former boss even after he became governor. Same scenario took place a few years later only this time he assumed the president of Nigeria. Yet with all the many flaws of Jonathan and his government today, never has once Jonathan come out to run down the late President Umar Yaradua or his policies while in power.

There are rules in leadership and followership and the number one binding rule is Loyalty.

For those mocking this man about not knowing his organization's website address, even though it won't stand as an excuse not to know it, do this people also realize that more than 95% of our present Bank CEO's do not also know their bank's website or slogan. Most Nigerian Senators, Honorable members, Ministers and Governors can't recite Nigeria's National Pledge not to talk of the Anthem.

Let's start tackling more inportant issues and look for solutions rather than being engrossed in irrelevant and nonbeneficial discussions.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by DonaldGenes(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
oyb: Op should have asked oga at the top about trending internet memes before posting this epistle

An autotuned track may be in the offing

you know how we do - ask oga at the top
Throw them hands up - but ask oga at the top

sure;am qonna remove a sonq about ''his oqa ontop''prolly Tonto decay will collabo with me..
Acidtalk will market the song thereafter..lmaoooooooooooooooo
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Philolos: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
acidtalk:
When a certain Nigeria Civil Defence Corp bigwig appeared on Channels Television some days back, a tsunami of various kind of jokes swept the entire airwaves and social media on how the guess kept on referring to his boss several times as "my oga at the top" and how the man basically doesn't know his organizations website address.

People of all ages and class had various Display Pictures on their Blackberry Phones, Twitter, Facebook and other social networking websites.

The mistake we all are making is we aren't concerned if the man was able to give substantial answers to vital questions thrown to him, example is clearing the air of the allegations made by the public that the agency is deep into job racketing.

If after posting dehumanizing jokes, graphical and video image on the man from National Civil Defence Corp it doesn't still bring abount accountability and transparency in the agency, then who is now the big fool? Is it the Man who kept praising "his oga at the top" while still getting kick backs from job racketing and other corruption based practices or the masses who were once making jest of the officer and are still jobless and with no hope of getting a job.

Nigerians should also realize they are doing the Officer more good than harm. Nigeria is a nation operated and governed on the basis of sentiments. Once you superior sees you as someone who is loyal and cool headed, they overlook your very great flaws which may include ignorance, corruption and even sluggishness.

A man who came on National Television to keep showring praises at "his oga at the top" even while being made to look silly is no where a fool. He understand the "Laws Of Power" as well as the Nigerian Hirachy rules and regulations and his acting according to the script perfectly. No one should be surprised if within a few months, this man that is being made jest of today for his ignorance is promoted severally even before his promotion is due.

The current president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan is a typical example of someone who understands the Nigeria Policy. When his former boss and Governor of Bayelsa was facing allegations of money laundry and embezzlement by the EFCC and Bayelsa State. House Of Assembly, all indications were obvious of his boss impeachment and Jonathan rising to the number one seat of his state as Governor, he (Jonathan) was never in a hurry to take over power. He praised his former boss even after he became governor. Same scenario took place a few years later only this time he assumed the president of Nigeria. Yet with all the many flaws of Jonathan and his government today, never has once Jonathan come out to run down the late President Umar Yaradua or his policies while in power.

There are rules in leadership and followership and the number one binding rule is Loyalty.

For those mocking this man about not knowing his organization's website address, even though it won't stand as an excuse not to know it, do this people also realize that more than 95% of our present Bank CEO's do not also know their bank's website or slogan. Most Nigerian Senators, Honorable members, Ministers and Governors can't recite Nigeria's National Pledge not to talk of the Anthem.

Let's start tackling more inportant issues and look for solutions rather than being engrossed in irrelevant and nonbeneficial discussions.

Utter and/or shear nonsense.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
sanb: Those T-Shirts are the bum; in fact they’re hilarious…; I'm sure their oga at the top approved this new fashion that'll hit boutiques as summer wear...Lol...this has just made my afternoon. I tell you, I'm cracking up with laughter right now.... grin grin grin grin
He might decide to buy up the designer store and pay them off oo! Lmao!!! grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by ipasco: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
acidtalk or whatever your handle is called, i must say beyond point am not disappointed at you, you know why? at first reading one can easily guess and be almost right that you are a paid image maker, having watched the interview over again, you might take your time to watch it again too;one will realize that the man is a "No No" 85% re-directed questions, it simply means he (Lagos commandant)is not on top of his job, and by broadcasting this misplacement in our society, knowledge is gained!come to think about it, this same man would have at one time or the other disapprove the application of an applicant for such insignificant and non-beneficial reasons as you called it,don't tell me about power play, its time certain changes must be made.
acidtalk:

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by hariorh: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2013
masonkz: @OP,

These stupid people at the "top" have been f.ucking us left right and centre and laughing at us the masses since Lord-knows-when, and now we get the chance to laugh at their stupidity on National Television, and you're telling us to cut him a slack?? Is it my fault that thousands of intelligent graduates are wasting away while jobs are given out on the basis of "my oga at the top" order? I bet the man doesn't even know how to operate a dam.n computer, and yet he holds such a leadership post? And I'm meant to commend him?? Because

The issue was about dishing out jobs to unmerited souls and we needed to know the correct website to seek for information, since people have been duped with a look-alike website as theirs, and what we got was a disgrace!!!

Dude, nigerians are getting tired of incompetent souls leading us!

OP didn't say u shouldn't laugh. But then again, what's the point of laughing today and see more of these bloopers tomorrow? The future of this nation is been messed up by some bunch of disgraceful old men and the best we can do is to laugh...and continue laughing... Then what happens next

Obviously, we all pretend it never happens and continue to enjoy our "happy" suffering...

Mtcheeeeeew!!!

Even the jobless ones on NL are laughing... Guess its not dawned on them yet. angry
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
Please what is the origin of 'oga at the top'?
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by barag(f): 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
i really wish i had seen d whole of the interview as i want to believe dt d man wld have fared better in other aspects. but dis 'my oga at the top' saga is as hilarious as it is embarrassin. there r other ways he cld ave answered that question with less damage being done, and since he knew he was going for an interview of wch d website of nscdc was going to be likely discussed because of d job scam dt happened recently he ought to have being better prepared
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Philolos: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
Chinaimporter: [size=18pt]Una dey complain abt that guy. Abeg check this website wey seun dey advertise for nairaland.you go pity nigeria.see grammatical wahala. http://www.gate-consults.org/newsdetail/11 [/size]

Latest News and Upcoming Events
Check here for the latest news and information about upcoming events.

SEVIS FEE
By Admin | Tuesday Feb 19, 2013

Sevis Fee Payment Has been a Challeng to Nigerian Students wanting to go and Study in the USA. Our Promise to you is that we will make it as smooth as Possible. We guarantee you 24-72 working day hours, Your reciept will be available live online for you to print out on SEVP website. That is the Official USA government website.

When filling the Sevis fee application on our Website, there is no need choosing the expedient delivery. Ignore it, cos you dont need it. All you need is the online version of your reciept and the hard copy can come anytime.

So!!! Go to our home page and fill your information now, Pay and your reciept will be online with 24-78 hours Guaranteed.(USA public Holidays not included).

Call us if you need anymore information

No one needs to pay anyone to apply to study in the US. The is another scam website. Please avoid it.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by miccodb(m): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
i hear this oga has been sacked by his oga @ the top. ow true is this?
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by plendil: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2013
noob-saibot:
[size=48pt]www.nairaland that's all![/size]

[size=48pt]I need to consult my Oga At The Top[/size]

Berra consult him fast, the site refused to load! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC / DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.