Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:53 PM

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. (65272 Views)

Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My "Oga At The Top" Obafaiye Shem Sunday Attended UNILAG / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OgaTheTop2: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2013
Oga-at-the-top:
@OP, i have sent an emmisary to file some disciplinary measures against that NCDSC guy for disgracing me! angry If any of you has a question, feel free to ask me and if any mod bans you, call my number and i will pour hot oil on him. I am in Control

Nnaaa Waaooo.... cool Oga-at-the-top..... cool
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OgaTheTop2: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
sanb: It beats my imagination as well; but just take a look at the number of those currently viewing this thread; it just shows the relevance ehh...Lol.... cool

Viewing this topic: phatfyn(f), Nikky-04(f), penzino, Osama10(m), fadaz(m), slimbruced(m), efelusi(m), cutiepie25(f), rill, SmartCount(m), kolaman, Masanto(m), hariorh(m), GooseBaba, otipoju(m), aminho(m), HI-PROFILE(m), humblesunny, clemcykul(m), cutespy(f), shits_happen(m), Imanuelle, tonididdy, XrTz(m), crackhouse, tremzy07, eyenCalabar(m), tosag(m), ochigbooyi, Capt. Rewa(m), Dagods(m), Π@$S(m), miccodb(m), gwas(m), hopeyemmy(m), buklan4real@yah, goingsolo, CAMEROONPRIDE, Arogba, redocean, xcaper(m), mitchel, chemberlin, imurboss, Inioluwa01(m), stone-mind, jayon(m), initiator(m), OGAattheTOP, CHIMCO(m), bintabybe(f), meekmk(m), manuell1021, Kayoski(m), lilytom(f), mutualrespect, tripledub, ghostdvirus(m), Gerrard59(m), Oshiite, 3ple c, abuaoyen(f), plainmirror(m), haruna ben(m), alexlee50, ojeniyi., mikeeze, ujoatu(m), speedyboi(m), SHABZ, Ninilowo(m), ebdib, tawa89, Laitesmart(m), richocounlimited, kuzzieOtiz, moss12, prince FAD, jendoslim(m), hourlarwharley(m), sahy'd, CrazyMan(m), polokor60(m), peter 007, Mynd_44, opeyemiolu(f), Dayo Michael(m), Franktale(m), Niseed(m), pitipom, kingogundana, lanresz(m), hightech-IT, yavo2, DaWhiz, Paultue, gunner4life(m), chocolate babe, C. whyte(m), solomonkane(m), Parnassuss(m), chiboy11(m), femionasan(m), Arsenate(m), Hydronium, Niggmatic, paige-odun, Fadelex(m), davesndy, Yoshiyuki(m), aseda(m), Amya(f), MManuel(m), bkoy, alezdegr8, Bryancrox(m), drizzit(m), Tsun(f), abbeymighty(m), Chelcy10(m), kunletiwoo(m), Seguneji(m), Nicklee(m), Valo29, kosiblaise(f), Kamardiran(m), adexsimply(m), Seæn(m), wonlasewonimi, anitank(f), gheto mum, Fourcade(m), Dee60, Lagusta(m), PeeDaVinci, Asteriva(m), pompori king, Chinasa ukah, Philolos, mrlycan, Vivly(f), deviduff(m), My X1, laceonline02, tfolamy, mikolo80, MEILYN(m), ItsModella(f), mopol.1, Donalð Genes(m), sanb(f), seunajia(m), Oga@TheTop, eggheaders(m) and 125 guest(s)

Viewing this 'My Oga at The Top'... Na wa o o o.. cool

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
I think we need to ask my oga at the top to give us an answer..... grin grin grin
kunletiwoo: OMG! grin grin grin, Who exactly is this Oga at the TOP self? cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by wonlasewonimi: 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
If this man commits suicide my Oga at the top would not forgive all of you o...datz all

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Feedmemore(f): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
BreakIng news!!!

After his Gaffe on National TV, the Lagos State NSCDC Commandant, Mr Obafaiye Shem, who was interviewed on Channels Television and couldn’t tell his organisation’s website, has immediately issued a statement in his defense, saying his “reluctance to put ‘ dot.com ‘at the end of the website was totally intentional and not regretted”

In his statement, he says he “intentionally shied away from using the dot com”, as it sounded sexual, in fact, too sexual to be
uttered on “Live TV”.

He also said the presence of a Woman on the panel made him “too uncomfortable to say the word 'com’, a Homonym of ‘cum’ as it would have been embarrassing for her”

In an exclusive Telephone chat with GossipHA magazine, he further said:
“Look, i did not want to embarrass myself by saying such dirty word. There was a woman there, how would i have sounded? I am a man of high moral standing. If you think i’m telling lie, ask MY OGA AT THE TOP. That Is All”

Meanwhile, GEJ has just watched a recording of the interview, and has set up a committee to find out the real Website of the NSCDC.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Peterwins(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2013
Pukkah: @ OP, why are you bothering yourself over something that, whether or not you like it, will die a natural death.

Don't try to stop or counter this joke as it is still trending. Naturally, it'll get to its tipping point and fade off.

Forget the fact that most of the people poking fun at the man cannot string together or spell three correct sentences or would even do worse if put in the man's shoes.

For now, let them have their fun. Shebi Akpos don rest small. Patience nko?

By the way and on a lighter note, can't the man quickly rush to register the 'my oga at the top' brand before the smart fashionistas, actors/actresses, musicians, etc squeeze out all its business potentials?

Afterall, he is the undisputed initiator, originator and owner of 'myogaatthetop' brand. He should hurry before it's too late.

It is possible if he gets the copyrights from the Nigeria Copyright Council/Commission.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by ujoatu(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
This op is the work of my goa @ the top

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by VENUSS(f): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
Some dudes don de even use "oga at d top" as user name
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by digitite: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2013
acidtalk please stop before your Oga at the top think you want to be on top
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by liteville: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2013
For all of you still wondering what the dance style to "my oga at the top" is - please check this link to learn it ASAP!
http://www.keek.com/!lIIvbab
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by goingsolo: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
I wanted to send a congratulatory message to those recently pardon but was stop on the way by them, yes by them, My Oga at the Top.

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by OgaTheTop2: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2013
VENUSS: Some dudes don de even use "oga at d top" as user name
cool
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2013
DIALOGUE

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Osyxcel(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
acidtalk:
When a certain Nigeria Civil Defence Corp bigwig appeared on Channels Television some days back, a tsunami of various kind of jokes swept the entire airwaves and social media on how the guess kept on referring to his boss several times as "my oga at the top" and how the man basically doesn't know his organizations website address.

People of all ages and class had various Display Pictures on their Blackberry Phones, Twitter, Facebook and other social networking websites.

The mistake we all are making is we aren't concerned if the man was able to give substantial answers to vital questions thrown to him, example is clearing the air of the allegations made by the public that the agency is deep into job racketing.

If after posting dehumanizing jokes, graphical and video image on the man from National Civil Defence Corp it doesn't still bring abount accountability and transparency in the agency, then who is now the big fool? Is it the Man who kept praising "his oga at the top" while still getting kick backs from job racketing and other corruption based practices or the masses who were once making jest of the officer and are still jobless and with no hope of getting a job.

Nigerians should also realize they are doing the Officer more good than harm. Nigeria is a nation operated and governed on the basis of sentiments. Once you superior sees you as someone who is loyal and cool headed, they overlook your very great flaws which may include ignorance, corruption and even sluggishness.

A man who came on National Television to keep showring praises at "his oga at the top" even while being made to look silly is no where a fool. He understand the "Laws Of Power" as well as the Nigerian Hirachy rules and regulations and his acting according to the script perfectly. No one should be surprised if within a few months, this man that is being made jest of today for his ignorance is promoted severally even before his promotion is due.

The current president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan is a typical example of someone who understands the Nigeria Policy. When his former boss and Governor of Bayelsa was facing allegations of money laundry and embezzlement by the EFCC and Bayelsa State. House Of Assembly, all indications were obvious of his boss impeachment and Jonathan rising to the number one seat of his state as Governor, he (Jonathan) was never in a hurry to take over power. He praised his former boss even after he became governor. Same scenario took place a few years later only this time he assumed the president of Nigeria. Yet with all the many flaws of Jonathan and his government today, never has once Jonathan come out to run down the late President Umar Yaradua or his policies while in power.

There are rules in leadership and followership and the number one binding rule is Loyalty.

For those mocking this man about not knowing his organization's website address, even though it won't stand as an excuse not to know it, do this people also realize that more than 95% of our present Bank CEO's do not also know their bank's website or slogan. Most Nigerian Senators, Honorable members, Ministers and Governors can't recite Nigeria's National Pledge not to talk of the Anthem.

Let's start tackling more inportant issues and look for solutions rather than being engrossed in irrelevant and nonbeneficial discussions.

Ok, I guess datz all!
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by malipalina: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
i be want stop d lough but i no want may my "oga at the top" come say something else
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by davseun2ta(m): 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2013
haba! Op is right you know. just that "My oga at the top" has just ease NIgerians of sad moments. anyway, i cant say one thing and my oga at the top comes to say another thing!!! visit our website...www.nscdc. thats all!!!! cheesy
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
How does this affect the price of gary, need to ASK MY OGA AT THE TOP
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by VillageBoi(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
OP how far? Make you calm down nah, haba people no fit have fun? Anyway shaa, ''Commandant' has been cured and will not make that mistake again -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XlqjWQspxM
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by borisgbenga(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
My oga at d top dey call me.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Aksally(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
Oga@TheTop:

I wonder why 'oga at the top' Seun would allow this thread make front page. you guyz would really depress the real 'MOATT'.. cool

Why is that the tread I created about 'My Oga At The Top' in the movie section has not made the front page?

I beg 'my oga at the top' for NL do something.
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by ewet: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2013
That is the irony of naija spot on. We can only talk and laff off serious issues without actually seeking to solve problems. naija is an unserious country and nobody is really willing to pay the price for change.
We think change will drop on our laps just like that for free.
I wasnt suprised or caught the jokes virus. To me that was typical naija. We are all guity of arse licking, ignorance,selfishness, greed, paddy paddy and every bad thing that will lead a country to destruction angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
VillageBoi:
OP how far? Make you calm down nah, haba people no fit have fun? Anyway shaa, ''Commandant' has been cured and will not make that mistake again -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XlqjWQspxM
lmao poor guy
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Ogaatthetop3: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2013
VENUSS: Some dudes don de even use "oga at d top" as user name
;-)
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Okijajuju1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by sidvinci(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
Wait wait........i can comment now and my oga at the top will comment on another one.

www.nscdc........finish
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Aksally(m): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2013
ujoatu: This op is the work of my goa @ the top
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Aksally(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
ujoatu: This op is the work of my goa @ the top

O'boy see franchise
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by tintingz(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2013
NLanders are not good o... making fun of this oga shem. . . . You guys should know that oga-at-the-top wont like this ooh grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
sanb: I think we need to ask my oga at the top to give us an answer..... grin grin grin

Hahahaha!I wish he never went for that Interview gan self sad smiley cheesy grin grin
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Smartiegurl(f): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Abeg i wanna buy a clothe boldly printed "My oga at the top" No dulling!!
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Tobbylobar(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
Ww.myoga@thetop.thatsall
Re: Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. by Smartiegurl(f): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2013
Abeg i wanna buy a clothe boldly printed "My oga at the top" No dulling nd datz all!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.