Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,809 members, 7,915,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:31 PM

Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist (45348 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

no p sir tongue

Lol!!! Don't worry man! Saw that you were overwhelmed with so many posts and decided to help...Just review your Boolean algebra before saying the equation does not make sense.

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!! Don't worry man! Saw that you were overwhelmed with so many posts and decided to help...Just review your Boolean algebra before saying the equation does not make sense.

why dont you just shut up sir tongue and tell me how 1+1=1 cheesy am done with my posts.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

why dont you just shut up sir tongue and tell me how 1+1=1 cheesy am done with my posts.

Lazy bones...c'mon go and research! grin

#Am out man!
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 10:35am On Apr 20, 2013
striktlymi:

Lazy bones...c'mon go and research! grin

#Am out man!

You are useless sir cheesy tongue
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by mko2005: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2013
dare2think: There is nothing religious people possess that non-religious dont have!!! (Both positive and negative)

That is a Fact!

If you say religious people,i might not have a word for you but i know that a 'christian',not like the kind oooman was has got live everlasting in paradise ! An atheist does not have this you know and i do not think they desire it though !
God help us all
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by mko2005: 10:42am On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

Oooman good morning ! We slept two nights already but you are still here trying to prove that God does not exist !
May the Almighty God whom you disbelief in make you believe even if it's in the hard way so ur soul does not burn in hell. I love you and care about ur soul.
May God help u oooman and help me also !
God bless us including all the atheists !
God help me
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2013
m.k.o2005:

If you say religious people,i might not have a word for you but i know that a 'christian',not like the kind oooman was has got live everlasting in paradise ! An atheist does not have this you know and i do not think they desire it though !
God help us all

exactly why would I want to spend eternity in a boring paradise where all you do for all eternity is sing holy holy holy to one self asserting iddiot yahweh monster cheesy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Oooman good morning ! We slept two nights already but you are still here trying to prove that God does not exist !
May the Almighty God whom you disbelief in make you believe even if it's in the hard way so ur soul does not burn in hell. I love you and care about ur soul.
May God help u oooman and help me also !
God bless us including all the atheists !
God help me

The Flying Spaghetti bless us all. I hope you learn the truth and worship the one and only Flying Spaghetti God so that you will not lose your soul in hell. cheesy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Emusan(m): 11:14am On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

Your ignorance is not an excuse for the existence of god. everything that happens in nature has a natural explanation. god becomes useless.

You don't know about boolean's algebra and you claim you're a scientist.

I can see your pains not yet converting any christian on this site to an atheist.

Everything that happens in nature has nature explaination but no valid concluding answers.

At the point of "singularity" cosmologist said the universe for no reason begins to expand itself which violate the very first law of Newton's "Every object remain in its stationary position unless external force act on it".

So the external force that acted on it came from where?

I know there are many truth post/comment you've ignored on this post or anytime an issue like this came up but just allow your personal ego to remain.

Why earthquake, diseases e.tc? If God decided to wipe out everything He has created who dare to question Him and all happen for a purpose. Remember all these have been prophesied even the one that yet to be discover. Ask youself how can I escape all these, then you need to move closer to God through Jesus. I know you're once a Christian but His grace and Mercy is still sufficient for you now act fast when there will be no more Grace & Mercy.
God still loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 11:23am On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

dumb and impossible logic cheesy
ooman homo i'm sorry i overestimated ur IQ to be close to that of a drunken bird,with ur pea brain u should know that boolean logic is NOT arithmetic but LOGIC. But lemme teach u a bit = a true statement + true statement= true statement tongue
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2013
Emusan:

You don't know about boolean's algebra and you claim you're a scientist.

Not until when anyone can tell me how 1+1=1 tongue

Emusan: I can see your pains not yet converting any christian on this site to an atheist.

If i have converted anyone, they wont knock at your door just to tell you tongue besides, am not an evangelist cheesy

Emusan: Everything that happens in nature has nature explaination but no valid concluding answers.

"No valid concluding answer "? Where you born yesterday?

Emusan: At the point of "singularity" cosmologist said the universe for no reason begins to expand itself which violate the very first law of Newton's "Every object remain in its stationary position unless external force act on it".

So the external force that acted on it came from where?

You are doing just fine when you try not to be scientific. Shouldnt your dumb religious brain tell you that Quantum physics only apply to the formation of the universe and never mechanics. Have you ever seen where mechanic was used to explain electroconfigurations or light? Dont be dumb just to prove an impossible position cheesy

Emusan: I know there are many truth post/comment you've ignored on this post or anytime an issue like this came up but just allow your personal ego to remain.

Pls quote those

Emusan: Why earthquake, diseases e.tc? If God decided to wipe out everything He has created who dare to question Him and all happen for a purpose. Remember all these have been prophesied even the one that yet to be discover. Ask youself how can I escape all these, then you need to move closer to God through Jesus. I know you're once a Christian but His grace and Mercy is still sufficient for you now act fast when there will be no more Grace & Mercy.
God still loves you.

Moving away from the idea of god is the only way you can be saved from this outbreak of craziness called religion - god worship
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
ooman homo i'm sorry i overestimated ur IQ to be close to that of a drunken bird,with ur pea brain u should know that boolean logic is NOT arithmetic but LOGIC. But lemme teach u a bit = a true statement + true statement= true statement tongue

how exactly does this prove trinity? cheesy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

how exactly does this prove trinity? cheesy
Good,now pick up ur pen and paper but before i start can u rub off the board
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
Good,now pick up ur pen and paper but before i start can u rub off the board

what? shocked
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

what? shocked

Yep, in order for you to understand you have to forget everything you know n hv against God
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:

Yep, in order for you to understand you have to forget everything you know n hv against God

ok, now start cheesy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

ok, now start cheesy

First you need to know these r spiritual beings
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:

First you need to know these r spiritual beings

Duh, I know these things, just start already cheesy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

Duh, I know these things, just start already cheesy
As spiritual beings They r not bound by laws of physics.And physically they r not separated. The Father dwells in Heaven,the Son dwelled amongst men till He was crucified n resurrected,the Holy Spirit budded from the Father thru d remission of sins by the Mediator which is the Son. Mankind souls came from the Father and are meant to return after their earthly period but no tainted soul can return to d Source cuz its purity. Therefore the sacrifice was necessary
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
As spiritual beings They r not bound by laws of physics.And physically they r not separated. The Father dwells in Heaven,the Son dwelled amongst men till He was crucified n resurrected,the Holy Spirit budded from the Father thru d remission of sins by the Mediator which is the Son. Mankind souls came from the Father and are meant to return after their earthly period but no tainted soul can return to d Source cuz its purity. Therefore the sacrifice was necessary

and you believe this without any proof am disappointed

since physically they are not separated god therefore got himself killed only to save us from himself. makes perfect sense.

there is nothing like soul and spirits do not exist, in fact, spirits cannot exist. there is no single shred of evidence for their existence.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Emusan:
I can see your pains not yet converting any christian on this site to an atheist.
Oh, you don't know.. you just don't know... grin
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

and you believe this without any proof am disappointed

since physically they are not separated god therefore got himself killed only to save us from himself. makes perfect sense.

there is nothing like soul and spirits do not exist, in fact, spirits cannot exist. there is no single shred of evidence for their existence.
First the word spirit can't exist if it doesn't exist
secondly,what powers consciousness? And why genetically identical Twins don't have d same character?
Why do ppl in coma usually have out of the body experiences?
You have a lot to learn
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
First the word spirit can't exist if it doesn't exist
secondly,what powers consciousness? And why genetically identical Twins don't have d same character?
Why do ppl in coma usually have out of the body experiences?
You have a lot to learn

why does brain damage alter consciousness if it is powered by the spirits?

identical twins think different but their body chemistry, their genetic character is the same.

whatever "experience "ppl in coma have is all dreams.

you have alot to learn, not me.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

why does brain damage alter consciousness if it is powered by the spirits?

identical twins think different but their body chemistry, their genetic character is the same.

whatever "experience "ppl in coma have is all dreams.

you have alot to learn, not me.

Have u spent time with somone with brain damage? Same consciousness maybe loss of motor skills n cognotion,but still d sAME
Twins:ur statement validate my argument
Coma:can ppl dream about things that happened faraway from their coma bed
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:

Have u spent time with somone with brain damage? Same consciousness maybe loss of motor skills n cognotion,but still d sAME
Twins:ur statement validate my argument
Coma:can ppl dream about things that happened faraway from their coma bed

you really think people with alzheimer or schizophrenia not to talk of complete insanity actually have same healthy consciousness but only lose their motor skills? that 's disappointing.

what you said about the twins is true. cheesy

how do you know what people in coma experience? cool
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:
Oh, you don't know.. you just don't know... grin

what I converted you cool
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

you really think people with alzheimer or schizophrenia not to talk of complete insanity actually have same healthy consciousness but only lose their motor skills? that 's disappointing.

what you said about the twins is true. cheesy

how do you know what people in coma experience? cool
It's a pity you have not spent time with ppl with these brain defects
I work in a place where the truth cannot be hidden
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

what I converted you cool

See this moan.. tongue you couldn't even covert strykt...
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
musKeeto:

See this moan.. tongue you couldn't even covert strykt...

Striky has had many conversion experiences, first from paganism to xtianity. it might take a while for another revolution to happen to him.

besides am not in the conversion business tongue and only here to debate logic against myths.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
It's a pity you have not spent time with ppl with these brain defects
I work in a place where the truth cannot be hidden

I want you to share your experience where someone was insane and at the same time have full consciousness but lack motor skills. cool
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 3:03pm On Apr 20, 2013
ooman:

I want you to share your experience where someone was insane and at the same time have full consciousness but lack motor skills. cool
above brain defects r not cases of insanity
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
Proffdada:
above brain defects r not cases of insanity

and exactly what are above brain defects??

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

CAN Mourns TB Joshua 72 Hours After Death / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.