Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,330 members, 7,900,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist (45289 Views)

How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / The Council That Created Jesus - By Former Pastor, Ray Hagins / Former Pastor Says ''Jesus Is Not Coming Back!'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by meetdonald(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
ooman:

what could i possibly have in common with someone who believe in a zombie as his lord and savior. I'd rather have something in common with a dog than with you cheesy

If you can not show me an image that symbolizes your facts, i hve Jesus Christ. Then you are a Failure.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
meetdonald: When you say God is violent and Wicked = Old Testament = God being Active

When you say God is dead = New Testament = God being Passive & Jesus Christ Interceding for God Mercy on Mankind.

What will YOU say Next? tongue

I will say - i thought you used to say god never changes, then why did he change his character?? did he suddenly realize he was being too cruel and stu.pid and decided to be gentle??, then i would wait for your reply tongue
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
meetdonald:

If you can not show me an image that symbolizes your facts, i hve Jesus Christ. Then you are a Failure.

I dont have dumb images for dumb people, doesnt make me a failure, rather, it makes me a wise man cheesy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by meetdonald(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
ooman:

I will say - i thought you used to say god never changes, then why did he change his character?? did he suddenly realize he was being too cruel and stu.pid and decided to be gentle??, then i would wait for your reply tongue

God Never Changes. If your own dad who always ''pays your sch fees'' by coming ''directly to your sch'', but later when ''your older'' gives you the money to ''pay by yourself'' is the same as him ''no more paying'' for your sch fees when your older means to you that your dad has ''changed''. Then you FAIL in English Comprehension and Logical Reasoning.

The Same goes for all Atheists
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by meetdonald(m): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
ooman:

What will you atheist say Next about God?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by meetdonald(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ooman your inability to reply means .... grin
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Debeloved87(m): 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
ooman:

you seem to love this idea of hell so much, i take it your whole family is already in hell. cheesy

anyway, its nice talking to you, pls get your deluded dumb brain to church. am too good to discuss with an iddiot like you wink
who started the talk of a monster that roast in HELL?..lol...noW i can see that your whole life is all twisted up...sory bro, go get a new life...and go call your father in antheism to face-off with me,i can see that you are still a toddler in that religion.

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Debeloved87(m): 8:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
ooman:

you seem to love this idea of hell so much, i take it your whole family is already in hell. cheesy

anyway, its nice talking to you, pls get your deluded dumb brain to church. am too good to discuss with an iddiot like you wink
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Debeloved87: who started the talk of a monster that roast in HELL?..lol...noW i can see that your whole life is all twisted up...sory bro, go get a new life...and go call your father in antheism to face-off with me,i can see that you are still a toddler in that religion.

Exactly he's still an infant,that's why we need to wean him with the TRUTH. God is love and wants d death of no sinner,that's why He sent His Son not for d righteous but d lost n damned dat believes in Him. Sadly it seems ooman is trying to cauterize his homo infection by hiding behind atheism. He needs divine excorsism
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Kay17: 6:35am On Apr 22, 2013
^^
Yet noone has really talked about how Faith has shaped their religion. That they are unable to prove empirical arguments or rational to support an incomprehensible God. So Faith is the only rational ground for Christians, yet they heckle atheists like it was irrational not to believe in God.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Kay17: 6:38am On Apr 22, 2013
Proffdada:

Exactly he's still an infant,that's why we need to wean him with the TRUTH. God is love and wants d death of no sinner,that's why He sent His Son not for d righteous but d lost n damned dat believes in Him. Sadly it seems ooman is trying to cauterize his homo infection by hiding behind atheism. He needs divine excorsism
Just accept it that all these above can not be appreciated by outsiders to your religion. They will criticize because they expect the general standard for truths. And you fail to tell em about Faith.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 6:43am On Apr 22, 2013
Kay 17:
Just accept it that all these above can not be appreciated by outsiders to your religion. They will criticize because they expect the general standard for truths. And you fail to tell em about Faith.

He has to know where to place his Faith first
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Kay17: 6:57am On Apr 22, 2013
So if Faith separates you from Oman, why say he is stupid? Or irrational?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2013
Proffdada:

This dumb iddiot. "God is love and wants no death of sinners" yet he took his time to design hell to burn sinners

Once again, carry this dumb logic to the iddiot folks at sunday school cheesy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2013
Debeloved87: who started the talk of a monster that roast in HELL?..lol...noW i can see that your whole life is all twisted up...sory bro, go get a new life...and go call your father in antheism to face-off with me,i can see that you are still a toddler in that religion.

cheesy, are you saying those to make yourself feel much better cheesy , then you better find something else because not even a hair is raised on me by anything you dumb religious people post herecheesy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2013
meetdonald: Ooman your inability to reply means .... grin

Inability to what exactly. wink
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2013
meetdonald:

What will you atheist say Next about God?

you havent answered my previous reply sensibly cheesy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:12am On Apr 22, 2013
meetdonald:

God Never Changes. If your own dad who always ''pays your sch fees'' by coming ''directly to your sch'', but later when ''your older'' gives you the money to ''pay by yourself'' is the same as him ''no more paying'' for your sch fees when your older means to you that your dad has ''changed''. Then you FAIL in English Comprehension and Logical Reasoning.

The Same goes for all Atheists

What sort of a dumb and pathetically impossible logic is this angry Even though your dad wouldnt go to your school anymore, if your teacher asks you who pays your school fees, would you say because your father no longer comes to your school to pay himself, therefore he is not the one paying it but you?

Besides, even assuming your stup.id line of thought has any thing reasonable to take seriously, there is still a change because

once: your dad comes to pay

now: he doesnt come to pay anymore, he now sends you.

That is a change, same man, but different way of doing things. tongue

So shut the f4k up, this analogy fails and can never achieve anything. Only the iddiots in sunday can believe this sh1t tongue
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 7:18am On Apr 22, 2013
ooman:

This dumb iddiot. "God is love and wants no death of sinners" yet he took his time to design hell to burn sinners

Once again, carry this dumb logic to the iddiot folks at sunday school cheesy

It's ur freewill to choose hell but God gives u d chance in this world. You can ask more questions in the afterlife while roasting in hell.remember hell is only for devil n demons but you can keep them company for eternity as their chew toy
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2013
Good morning guy,

Na wa o ooman, are u still on this matter?
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Proffdada: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2013
Kay 17: So if Faith separates you from Oman, why say he is stupid? Or irrational?
Because he is lost and needs help
Cuz all other atheists don't feel this bitter about God
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning guy,

my guy i still dey oooo, am just catching fun though. You know, typing here is so much fun.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 7:30am On Apr 22, 2013
Proffdada:

It's ur freewill to choose hell but God gives u d chance in this world. You can ask more questions in the afterlife while roasting in hell.remember hell is only for devil n demons but you can keep them company for eternity as their chew toy

dang, i cant believe you believe this sh1t you are propagating.

I dont have much time, pls take them to sunday school, am not moved.

The fact is that there is no heaven, no hell, no god, no devil.

peace out man!
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 22, 2013
ooman:

my guy i still dey oooo, am just catching fun though. You know, typing here is so much fun.

Lol!!! Have fun!

Am out!
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Kay17: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2013
Proffdada:
Because he is lost and needs help
Cuz all other atheists don't feel this bitter about God

But he chose not to have Faith while you did. He can't be lost. Probably he hates Christianity, it doesn't mean he is lost.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Debeloved87(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2013
ooman:

cheesy, are you saying those to make yourself feel much better cheesy , then you better find something else because not even a hair is raised on me by anything you dumb religious people post herecheesy
really it pains me to know that you dont have much in your "homo-habilis" skull, and yet you babbles here....mtcheww
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by Lilimax(f): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning guy,

Help me ask him. He is so passionate about nothing. Error raised to power two.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by meetdonald(m): 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
ooman:

What sort of a dumb and pathetically impossible logic is this angry Even though your dad wouldnt go to your school anymore, if your teacher asks you who pays your school fees, would you say because your father no longer comes to your school to pay himself, therefore he is not the one paying it but you?

Besides, even assuming your stup.id line of thought has any thing reasonable to take seriously, there is still a change because

once: your dad comes to pay

now: he doesnt come to pay anymore, he now sends you.

That is a change, same man, but different way of doing things. tongue

So shut the f4k up, this analogy fails and can never achieve anything. Only the iddiots in sunday can believe this sh1t tongue

yet again you fail to realise the Most Important Element of the Story, that ''paying for a son sch fees'' is a father's role. When the child is young and weak, the dad is responsible to deliver the fees to the sch, just as how God sent down Mana from Heaven. You will not be happy if your dad still treats you like a child when you 25yrs. Therefore a good father shld knw how best to care for his growing child. Does his trust in his older and mature son to pay the sch fees by himself means the father has changed? Isnt ''change'' meant to be a total deviation from one state to another? Surely if the dad stops paying for the son sch fees at any point of time, then there is a change in the father.

If you attribute ''change'' to sublime aspects of a system instead of a system-wide change, as a change in the system, then ur understanding of the word ''change'' is wrong.

Ooman you clearly do not reason well enuf.

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
meetdonald:

yet again you fail to realise the Most Important Element of the Story, that ''paying for a son sch fees'' is a father's role. When the child is young and weak, the dad is responsible to deliver the fees to the sch, just as how God sent down Mana from Heaven. You will not be happy if your dad still treats you like a child when you 25yrs. Therefore a good father shld knw how best to care for his growing child. Does his trust in his older and mature son to pay the sch fees by himself means the father has changed? Isnt ''change'' meant to be a total deviation from one state to another? Surely if the dad stops paying for the son sch fees at any point of time, then there is a change in the father.

If you attribute ''change'' to sublime aspects of a system instead of a system-wide change, as a change in the system, then ur understanding of the word ''change'' is wrong.

Ooman you clearly do not reason well enuf.

change could mean any slight difference. why does it have to mean a large change in the whole system?

you need to check the meaning of change before typing dumb religious logic to me.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by meetdonald(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
ooman:

change could mean any slight difference. why does it have to mean a large change in the whole system?

you need to check the meaning of change before typing dumb religious logic to me.

dictionary.com defintion of change : to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone.

Reason Well, Ooman.
Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by ooman(m): 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2013
meetdonald:

dictionary.com defintion of change : to make the form, nature, content, future course, etc., of (something) different from what it is or from what it would be if left alone.

Reason Well, Ooman.

exactly.

from that definition, where did you see it stated that the whole system must change before we can term something as change.

Did you not write content with your own hands.

So change remains any difference in any part of a system.

Use your brain. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons A Former Pastor Became An Atheist by MissOpe(f): 11:12pm On Apr 22, 2013
@ OOman I'm wondering what u stand to gain or get by proving to people dat God doesn't exist.......... Tell me why U love spending ur time and energy proving the non - existence of God...

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / 'Get Back Your Husband' Church Banner Spotted In Port Harcourt / Omega Fire Ministry Issues Official Statement On Arrest Of Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.