Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,465 members, 7,891,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music (14394 Views)

Naija Hip Hop Of Old / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by killsmith(f): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
elzhi,bishop lamont,phat kat,guilty simpson,hopsin,pharaohe monche,sage francis,cannibal ox,vinnie paz,reef da lost cauze,jean grey,horse shoe gang,phonte,black milk,inspectah deck,freeway,jake one,small world etc....

joe budden's biggest fan
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by decepticos(m): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
leaders of the new school (busta rhymes former group)
brand nubian
the lost boys
big pun
afura
bone thugs and harmony
reek da villian
UK GRIME;
Skepta
N-dubz
JME
Tinne tempah
so solid crew
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by goldfish80(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2013
decepticos: leaders of the new school (busta rhymes former group)
brand nubian
the lost boys
big pun
afura
bone thugs and harmony
reek da villian
UK GRIME;
Skepta
N-dubz
JME
Tinne tempah
so solid crew
I'd pick the Game ahead of some of those heads y'll been listing Tinie tampa etc.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Montalo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
decepticos: apathy
celph tittled
asheru
jean grea
immortal technique
chino xl
talib kweli
organised konfusion
yasiin bey
pharaoh monch
diabolic
reakwon
Gza the genius
twister
Rakim
R.A the Ruggedman
methodman
redman
bustarhymes
outkast
royce da 5'9
joell ortiz
styles of beyond
fort minor
tech n9ne
eminem
dillated ppl
the infamous mobb deep
Quan
Nas
Az
Nature
ultra magnetic mc's
funkadelic
grand master flash and the furious five
lords of the underground
pete rock
BDK
kool g rap
the juice crew (both old and new)
public enemy
E.P.M.D
MF doom
ghost face killah
these r the rappers i try to listen to if you feel i need to listen to some one else new or old please add.
that's a real hiphop head reppin'. I know most of these dudes ya listed here. Also checkout:
1:Aesop rock- day light
2:Necro- evil sh.it, underground, pre-fix for death, no remorse
3:non phixion- its us, futurama, say goodbye to yesterday
3:C-bo and yukmouth
4:Eastcoast avengers- clear conscience, too much to ask.
5. Chino xl- nunca, freestyle rhymes, tap dancing, wordsmith, last laugh, badman bible, etc.
6: beanie sigel- ride for my, what ya life like.
7:black rob- whoa
8- j-live- braggin' rights, hush the crowd,longetivity,mcee, the best part
9: horse shoe G.A.N.G- let's do that, you don't wanna f.uc.k with me.
10: royce da 5'9- gun clapping
11: crooked I
12: tech9- sickology 101
13: army of the pharoahs- seven,narrow grave,listen up, suicide girl, etc
14: circle of tyrants
15: ill bill
16: outerspace
17: young buck- thou shall, bang bang
18: tonedeff- velocity, optimist, pervert, etc
19: twisted insane- spider in the night, from the dome, kick rocks, nitrous, the evergassing gobbstopper, twisted insane, dome split, the beginning of the end (this guy raps faster than twista+busta rhyme solution)
20: killah priest- gotta eat, psalm of satan,hard times
21: canibus- curriculum 101, master thesis, 100bars,cypher of five mics, poet laureate II (whole canibus BC album)
22: prodigy- illuminati, time to kill
23: styles p- nobody believes me
24: the LOX- recognise
25: outkast- rosa parks,BOB, so fresh so clean, I am sorry ms jackson
26: chamillionaire- southern takeover
27: t-bone- madd skillz, follow T
28: lupe fiasco- the instrumental
29: immortal technique- civil war, rebel arms, industrial revolution, young lords
30: gospel gangsters- do or die
31: yukmouth- do it right,world most hated.
32: hopsine- bad motherf.uck.er,
33: big L- put it on, ebonics
34: buck 65- centaur
35: Jedi mind trick- uncommon valour, trinity,heavenly divine, put em in the grave, kublai khan,urban gorillas, what is really good,when all the light dies etc.
36: P.O.S- music for shoplifting
37: GZA- fame
38- reef the lost cause- give it up, bad lieutenant
39: fabulous- can you hear me
40- trick daddy- let's go
41: daz dillinger- iz you ready to die
42: craig mack- flava in ya ear
43: bone thugs- flow motion
44: timbaland and magoo- don't make me take it there
45: shabbazz the disciple-street parables,surrender,sun of man must suffah
46: geto boys- G-code, real nigga s.h.it, yes yes y'all
47:outsider- loner (fastest rapper on earth-korean)
48: xzibit- paparazzi, up from the underground, carry the weight,
49: pacewon and mr green-something to say
50: sabac- when the lights go out, darkness deepens
51:goretex-born of fire, the big sleep
52: cuban link- chain reaction, no mercy, riderz, tonight's the night
53: cage- agent orange.

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by decepticos(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=F4NtD19UpSQ&feature=pla
yer_embedded
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by decepticos(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
youtube.com/watch?v=yh6QxtRpSH8
i am no fan of k dot (kendrick lamar) but this track is something.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Luciouspaps(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
I rely agree wif d various post here...in d scnce dat dre iz a loomin disaster n d music ind, nd d annoyin part iz d so kald musikcians ar playin alng wif d tide.....(singin)mo sori funn gbooogbo yin o, mo soriii fun gbogbo yin loo kannnkan......lagaja
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by larryjayz: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
DICKtator:
WAIT!!!
You listen to rap? shocked shocked shocked shocked
daz lovely!!!!
Feeling "Backseat Freestyle @ the moment
cool cool cool cool

grin grin grin grin
me too, my favourite track is maad city and money trees.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by larryjayz: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
goldfish80:
I don't get you,ure saying Joey crack, Redman,Master P aint do.pe Mcs? Youre kidding right?
Bro,you can't talk about Hip hop and fail to mention Joey,bringing folks likeBig pun,Tony sunshine, Armagedon(later turned to Terror squad), Remy Martins, Even Dj khaleed of now to limelight...you gotto respect the dude.
As a lyricst,he practically ran 50 outta town with the fofo track! Come on!

Talking about Kanye, I laff when people say he's wack! Lool... Kanye is the most successful hip hop artist dead or alive. The dude has had 370 nomination and won 112 awards 21 grammys inclusive. Now why can't you guys take him serious? Listen to Mercy/Diamonds remix, υ will come to appreciate Kanye. And mind you, 80% of all JayZ's monster tracks, Kanye produced them all!!!!
we are talking real hip hop you talking about awards, who gives a fvck about awards. Did illmatic or reasonable doubt win any award?FYI that Lil waynes album Carter 4 went platinum in its first week and d album is poo, Don't judge good songs based on awards and records sales but mostly on lyrics and delivery
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Kingsintei(m): 4:05am On Apr 27, 2013
Bygone m.c
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by decepticos(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2013
ringamortis by kdot off the mixtape overly dedicated
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by almaliki: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2013
Way back...we always looked 4ward 2 d release of movie soundtracks......cos there's always gonna be sumthyn really d'ope in d mix...........taking ya'll down memory lane....so decided 2 name a few soundtrack dat kept it real with hiphop.....

Above the Rim Sdtrk (my 2nd favorite)
Nuttin to lose Sdtrk
Ride Sdtrk
Soul food Sdtrk
Murder was the case Sdtrk (my Favorite)
Juice Sdtrk
Poetic justice Sdtrk
Cb4 Sdtrk
Jasons Lyrics Sdtrk
Menace 2 society Sdtrk
State property Sdtrk
Men of steel Sdtrk
Bad Boys Sdtrk
Boys n d hood Sdtrk
Higher learning Sdtrk
Low down dirty shame Sdtrk
Don't be a menace Sdtrk
Space jam Sdtrk
How High (the Sdtrk)
Head of State Sdtrk
Bulworth (The Sdtrk)
The Show Sdtrk
The Wash Sdtrk

.......U can as well add 2 d list........peace
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by goldfish80(m): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2013
larry_jayz: we are talking real hip hop you talking about awards, who gives a fvck about awards. Did illmatic or reasonable doubt win any award?FYI that Lil waynes album Carter 4 went platinum in its first week and d album is poo, Don't judge good songs based on awards and records sales but mostly on lyrics and delivery
Bro,ure missing the point entirely. I simply can't stand phsycos calling kanye wack! Hell no! That dude is one of them most talented artists around. As a producer/as a rapper/singer the dude has cut his teeth. Its bare-face stupeed to call him wack! Go listen to diamonds from sierra leone,through the wire,golddiger,ft rihanna diamonds remix,Jesus walks, all falls down,mercy.... I could go on...mehn.. I see no excuse calling that dude wack.. Come on
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by decepticos(m): 2:32am On Apr 29, 2013
rapgenius.com/posts/1762-Rapper-s-flow-encyclopedia-talib-kweli
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by moneyhungry(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2013
almaliki: Way back...we always looked 4ward 2 d release of movie soundtracks......cos there's always gonna be sumthyn really d'ope in d mix...........taking ya'll down memory lane....so decided 2 name a few soundtrack dat kept it real with hiphop.....

Above the Rim Sdtrk (my 2nd favorite)
Nuttin to lose Sdtrk
Ride Sdtrk
Soul food Sdtrk
Murder was the case Sdtrk (my Favorite)
Juice Sdtrk
Poetic justice Sdtrk
Cb4 Sdtrk
Jasons Lyrics Sdtrk
Menace 2 society Sdtrk
State property Sdtrk
Men of steel Sdtrk
Bad Boys Sdtrk
Boys n d hood Sdtrk
Higher learning Sdtrk
Low down dirty shame Sdtrk
Don't be a menace Sdtrk
Space jam Sdtrk
How High (the Sdtrk)

.......U can as well add 2 d list........peace
dis is nice....
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by decepticos(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
goldfish80:
Bro,ure missing the point entirely. I simply can't stand phsycos calling kanye wack! Hell no! That dude is one of them most talented artists around. As a producer/as a rapper/singer the dude has cut his teeth. Its bare-face stupeed to call him wack! Go listen to diamonds from sierra leone,through the wire,golddiger,ft rihanna diamonds remix,Jesus walks, all falls down,mercy.... I could go on...mehn.. I see no excuse calling that dude wack.. Come on
Yeah he good, but he stopped being hiphop the moment he started singing, wearing skinny jeans and skirts, dat shot cray.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by almaliki: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2013
Fellas pls listen 2........

Ariano- RIP To The Radio

Summarizes d present state of hiphop music...........d'ope aaaaasz joint.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Disturbed – The Sound Of Silence (cyril Remix) Mp3 Download / Video Download: Migos - Stir Fry Mp4 / Heal The World Was Written In 2015 – Patoranking Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.