Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music (14399 Views)

Naija Hip Hop Of Old / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by wildchild1: 8:38am On Apr 17, 2013
you and Kendrick Lamar tho grin grin grin grin
ItsModella:
wallahi, you understand what's up. Kendrick Lamar na the koko, he's the only rapper worth listening to now.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by almaliki: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2013
goldfish80:
Bro your list aint complete without Big L,RUN-D.M.C,The Fat boys,the Cold crush Brothers,Sugarhill gang.....

Lol....dats why I said u can add urs 2 d list......anyway those listed I have d complete discographies...try'n 2 update my libary 4rm ur list.......lol
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by decepticos(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2013
victorv12: How can Em surpass Ice Cube, DMX and Easy ?! Bro, Easy's boys alone, BG Knocc out and Dresta, Em can't match them...Again,Ice-Cube...Cube is 'FLAWLISS'!!

I can compromise to that of X because I know the dude is always highhhhh which I still doubt em can battle!

I will like you to watch these videos on Youtube:

Easy E - Real Compton City G's / Dr Dre' s Diss!

Ice Cube - King of the Hill/ Cypress Hill Diss

You can compare these tracks to all em's best diss tracks!!
Its just like when kung fu students surpass their master.
I thought we were talking freestyle battle, but let look at it this way Ice cube was floored by common, most of easy e's songs were written by ice cube, brother the internet grants you access to countless rap analysis read them up and listen again. Em is good but mot the best though, even kool g rap said Em was the only rapper of this time that impressed him but thats his own opinnion sha. Eminem is a rap fort, i get were ur coming from though but Em for me still rocks my boat.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by moneyhungry(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2013
Monimatic: Glad to know most people on this thread are fully aware that hiphop is right now in a state of bull sh**t.
But you guys aren't mentioning one of the greatest but under rated rapper/lyricist of all time, real hiphop heads know this guy, his name is AZ, he is NAS partner in rhyme right from the days of illmatic. He was featured on several Nas tracks such as“life is a bi**h” and “the flyest” he was also a member of Nas' group called the FIRM where they released a Dr Dre produced critically acclaimed single called “Phone Tap”.
AZ aslo featured Nas in the Grammy nominated single called “Essence”,

AZ was voted by fans worldwide and rap critics. on www.about.com as the No 1 underrated lyricist and underappreciated rapper of all time. His abulms are always critically acclaimed, he and Nas are regarded as the best combinational rappers ever. Some of his abulms are
Aziatic
Do or Die
SOSA
Piece of a Man
AWOL
The Format
9 Lives
Legendary
Undeniable
Just google. “AZ rapper” to know why this guy is respected by real hiphop heads in America, also try googling “Nas featuring Az life is a bi**h mp3 download” when you get the link downlad and listen to AZ spitting. You can aslo download other. AZ tracks such as
Az featuring Nas - Essence
Nas featuring Az- Flyest
Az - uncut
Az - Sosa
Az. featuring Nas - Mo Money Mo Murder
black broda, u didnt go thru d posts in dis thread.
i already mentioned AZ twice!!
in my opinion his do.pest album is 'DOE OR DIE'.... u wrote d wrong spelling of DOE.
And hey u 4got to mention SUGAR HILL among his ill tracks, dats a smoking joint mehn.
u deep bro.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Jordanmusa(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2013
who wrote this ish? Don't hip hop got the right to evolve or you expect her to stay stagnant? Negro get your mind right! angry
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by almaliki: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2013
Jordanmusa: who wrote this ish? Don't hip hop got the right to evolve or you expect her to stay stagnant? Negro get your mind right! angry

Bros. If hiphop heads dey talk...try nor dey talk....stay mute.... .!

U've got a right 2 ur views though......
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by moneyhungry(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2013
victorv12: I can't laugh...Who said Eminem can murder any MC in a rap battle?! Guys, when I hear statement like this, it makes me want to puke...Em is good, no doubt, but do you guys ever listen to Kool G rap and MOP( Billy Danze & Lil Fame)! Mahnn, I know Em can murder Kendrick Lemar,Drake and some new cats out there, but not these MC's I mentioned. In fact, I know female MC's that can slaughter Em!!!

Where is ma Nigga Ice-cube?! So Eminem can murder Easy - E too ?! The list of rappers that can murder Em in a rap battle is enormous!! Where's my NIGGA Method man?! Damn! Some of these Nairalanders knows S H I T about hip-hop!! DMX, where ur at?!!
take it from me bro: Em would murder all ^^^ them cats u mentioned including KOOL G RAP!!!
The only rapper i wouldn't place with Em is BIG L in his prime (livestyle of da poor n dangerous era).
Secondly BDK might give Em a tie.
who d fvck is EASY E?!! Dont make me laff bro.
derz a different aura n spirit dat rap battling has n real rap heads understand dis.
being better in a rap battle doesn't tell who d overall better rapper ... its complex.
DMX?? wtf?!
i take it dat u don't understand d mathematics of lyricism.
talking about some folks don't know rap? true. but if u referring to me, then u got a long way to go.... I'm on anoda level bro.
real recognize real n d real rap heads here know themselves.
ur only worthy mention is CUBE n dat was way back in death certificate era.
think about it.
pls note i don't like Em, but he a psycho.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by moneyhungry(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2013
victorv12: How can Em surpass Ice Cube, DMX and Easy ?! Bro, Easy's boys alone, BG Knocc out and Dresta, Em can't match them...Again,Ice-Cube...Cube is 'FLAWLISS'!!

I can compromise to that of X because I know the dude is always highhhhh which I still doubt em can battle!

I will like you to watch these videos on Youtube:

Easy E - Real Compton City G's / Dr Dre' s Diss!

Ice Cube - King of the Hill/ Cypress Hill Diss

You can compare these tracks to all em's best diss tracks!!
i feel u.
but let's not compare diss track.
lets check their abstract lyrical complexity .... Em is a beast on dat level.
remember, rap battling has nothing with realness... again, Em got humour which is a good factor.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by moneyhungry(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2013
Mr.Nazreal:
Ur d reason y most Nigerians dnt know sh*t 'bout 'rap'....
Eminem's rules: *dnt let him go 1st* *dnt let him go 2nd* *dnt battle Eminem* or jux ask Jay Z....
Damn! google 'Kings of Freestyle battles' and youtude 'Em with Tim westwood' and watch him slay wack dudes!!! Jeez! who's DMX, Ice Cube? !!!lmfao!!!
preach on!!
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by moneyhungry(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2013
goldfish80:
Bro, your rap cred is tyte,My respect. Only a select few hiphop fans with the prophetic mind can see what ure saying. There are people Eminem dare not!I repeat Dare not! battle with on Freestyle. Easy E is one of them,Ice is one of them. Those guys can murder b!tchees on the MIC.Even Eminem has people whom he is loyal to. Once again My respect bro
u again?! no!!!
ur analysis is shallow n naive! !
rap heads can see dat!
lay low coz.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by moneyhungry(m): 9:33am On Apr 17, 2013
almaliki: I had 2 dig into da vault 2 list out some kats who kept it real wit hiphop/rap.....
Rakim
Buckshot
Das efx
Lords of the underground
Bishop lamonte
The roots
Canibus
Pharcyde
Dilated people
EPMD
Parish smith
Masta Ace
Keith murray
Redman
Boot camp clik
Sticky fingaz
Blackmoon
Little brother
Justus league
Saigon
Ceaser comanche
Sean boog
Sean price A.k.A rusty juxx
Lil 1/2 Dead
Rass Kass
Large proffessor
Group home
X-clan
Onyx
Tech n9ne
Phife dawg.....

...damn d list is just 2 long 4 me 2 write em all...but each kat on dat list...I have their complete discographies.......... Hip hop heads in d house....u can surely add urs 2 d list...........compiling my 20 greatest rap song of all time.......will fill u in pretty soon.........peace
RASS KASS!!!!
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by moneyhungry(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2013
decepticos:
Its just like when kung fu students surpass their master.
I thought we were talking freestyle battle, but let look at it this way Ice cube was floored by common, most of easy e's songs were written by ice cube, brother the internet grants you access to countless rap analysis read them up and listen again. Em is good but mot the best though, even kool g rap said Em was the only rapper of this time that impressed him but thats his own opinnion sha. Eminem is a rap fort, i get were ur coming from though but Em for me still rocks my boat.
preach on!!
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Monimatic(m): 9:37am On Apr 17, 2013
AZ a.k.a the visualizer, a.k.a SOSA
Nas
Papoose
Mobb Deep
Comega
Spice one
Canibus
Jeru the Damager
Afura
Wu tang Clan
Rakim
Ice cube
Killarmy
Scarface
KRS One
Notorious BIG
2pac
Big Pun
Big L
Nature
Cappadonna
kool mo dee
kool G rap
big daddy kane
rakewon
dead president
infamous mob
immortal Technique
master ace
Poor righteous Teachers
main source
Rza
Eyedea
Eminem
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by ladeski: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2013
Kingsintei: -The best way i can discribe hip-Hop of nowadays is a "disaster",so irritating-with wrack rapper pretending to be pac or BiGGie_ they hang around their neck hundred of chains (2chain) and make chips that seems like a brazzers video.

-But wat i worry most about is that the new generation of people take this shit like the real key to hip-pop,

-nowadays when some one meet a rapper the 1st thin he asks him is where are ya cars and the lyrics no more....{Bleep ybnl 4 that}coz they kill hip-pop the moment they sing trash

Now snoopdogg and some big time rapper is becoming unbecoming, and it seems like no one cares about the music anymore and all they all wanna sing about is money all alone, even when money don't feel them,and some does'nt look like money holder (Drake)

-I wonder when they pass-on who will be there to recite the crap those imposter made and call that line or whatsoeva.
Nas wasn't joking when he said, 'Hip Hop is dead'.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by almaliki: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2013
Monimatic: AZ a.k.a the visualizer, a.k.a SOSA
Nas
Papoose
Mobb Deep
Comega
Spice one
Canibus
Jeru the Damager
Afura
Wu tang Clan
Rakim
Ice cube
Killarmy
Scarface
KRS One
Notorious BIG
2pac
Big Pun
Big L
Nature
Cappadonna
kool mo dee
kool G rap
big daddy kane
rakewon
dead president
infamous mob
immortal Technique
master ace
Poor righteous Teachers
main source
Rza
Eyedea
Eminem

Cappadonna is one real azz kid......nice list though.....!

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by goldfish80(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2013
money-hungry :

u again?! no!!!
ur analysis is shallow n naive! !
rap heads can see dat!
lay low coz.
Bro,ure one hellova noise maker! Am on different bars with you.I don't get this your circus act @all.if ure on the prophetic level as myself(with humility cheesy), you would see that Em on his prime CAN'T go toe to toe with ICE!
Bro,Ice was the most talented member of NWA,even Dre wasnt within arms lenght of him. Go listen to the diss track No Vaseline, then come back let's talk.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by DICKtator: 10:04am On Apr 17, 2013
Porthable: Seriozzlly?? U just talked about kendrick like dat?? Have u heard his album?? Then go back and listen to the track in order and u knw what i mean if u still doubt him just try and get any of his mixtapes like "compton unrealsed"
Don't you get?
I mean Kendrick is the best
you may forget the rest
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by decepticos(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2013
money-hungry :

take it from me bro: Em would murder all ^^^ them cats u mentioned including KOOL G RAP!!!
The only rapper i wouldn't place with Em is BIG L in his prime (livestyle of da poor n dangerous era).
Secondly BDK might give Em a tie.
who d fvck is EASY E?!! Dont make me laff bro.
derz a different aura n spirit dat rap battling has n real rap heads understand dis.
being better in a rap battle doesn't tell who d overall better rapper ... its complex.
DMX?? wtf?!
i take it dat u don't understand d mathematics of lyricism.
talking about some folks don't know rap? true. but if u referring to me, then u got a long way to go.... I'm on anoda level bro.
real recognize real n d real rap heads here know themselves.
ur only worthy mention is CUBE n dat was way back in death certificate era.
think about it.
pls note i don't like Em, but he a psycho.

oh boi kool g rap is better than eminem oh.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by victorv12(m): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2013
To my brothers saying that I'm trying to mislead Nigerians regarding their taste for hip-hop, let me tell you guys the truth, you can't force me to like Kendrick Lemar,Eminem, Lil Wayne, Drake etc! There are differences between Rap and Hip-hop! Eminem doesn't possess some of the major rap skills that I like to my view. The moment a rapper wants to deliver and clown himself at all cost to gain attention from the audience, it doesn't sounds or looks well to me. Which of you guys can mention any Soul, Blues and Funky beat Em has busted to?! Eminem entered the industry when the game was over!! The height of hip-hop was around 91 to 96, after that era, suddenly, everybody went commercial. You listen to many bubble gum raps like Em and bling blah lifestyle of Birdman and his goons( hot boys)! Em is good to a point, but he's just a rapper and Kendrick is just a pop act, just like Kenya!

You guys got to feel this track:

Kool G Rap - I Am (2011)
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by josite: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2013
the music is our proof that Nigeria needs a rebirth.cant just believe it when I heard d dagrin songs after his death.nigeria is really in a mess.this gutter music proceeds from gutter minds and gutter spirits.even fela the hemp smoker was prophetic ,was recording events and u play fela music and get an history of how it has been wit Nigeria in times past.these hip hops ,these babalawo spiced nollywood films shows we are in trouble
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by ISBLIAC(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2013
money-hungry :

my point exactly!
Em can murder almost ANY rapper in a rap battle.
but then again, a rap battle isn't d OVERLL basis factor for rating.
D better rapper is he who is not just a do.pe lyricist but he who can paint REAL n vivid pictures that folks can relate to... in clever n creative form.
for example, lets compare nas's 'rewind' n eminem's 'stan'. these two songs are about story telling.
both were nice but nas was more creative n deep.
i mean dat ni.gga told a whole BACKWARDS! !!
damn!!, datz track was first of a kind in rap.
nas said "shoot, please don't"
rewind that ^^^ line back n see why they call him ESCO.

Its "shoot don't please" bro
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by goldfish80(m): 11:45am On Apr 17, 2013
victorv12: To my brothers saying that I'm trying to mislead Nigerians regarding their taste for hip-hop, let me tell you guys the truth, you can't force me to like Kendrick Lemar,Eminem, Lil Wayne, Drake etc! There are differences between Rap and Hip-hop! Eminem doesn't possess some of the major rap skills that I like to my view. The moment a rapper wants to deliver and clown himself at all cost to gain attention from the audience, it doesn't sounds or looks well to me. Which of you guys can mention any Soul, Blues and Funky beat Em has busted to?! Eminem entered the industry when the game was over!! The height of hip-hop was around 91 to 96, after that era, suddenly, everybody went commercial. You listen to many bubble gum raps like Em and bling blah lifestyle of Birdman and his goons( hot boys)! Em is good to a point, but he's just a rapper and Kendrick is just a pop act, just like Kenya!

You guys got to feel this track:

Kool G Rap - I Am (2011)
Bro, ure on point like a (.) Em is gσσd to α point,but just can't understand the hype arnd here like he's the best thing since sliced bread. Dude be runing around with his white hair dissing below average kats like Fred durst,Ray Benzino,Dj lethal,taking cheap shots at Everlast on his bad heart condition... Give me break!!!
I love Em' bur I can't take you serious if serz if you say he can go toe to toe with Top Dawgs like Ice,Method,Big L,even JOEY CRACK!! Yea I said it!

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
DICKtator: Kendrick Lamar

daz all...............

grin grin grin grin
that's right,listening to section 80 and gkmc makes me feel proud of being a young man in this generation cos kendrick is a real spitter and he tells stories,his lines are drugs and the guy is phenomenal,he is this generations 2pac,biggie and nas combined and don't get me wrong,am not saying he is like them cos they are all better than him but kendrick really studied their music before writing anything and he learnt from them

2 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
goldfish80:
Bro, ure on point like a (.) Em is gσσd to α point,but just can't understand the hype arnd here like he's the best thing since sliced bread. Dude be runing around with his white hair dissing below average kats like Fred durst,Ray Benzino,Dj lethal,taking cheap shots at Everlast on his bad heart condition... Give me break!!!
I love Em' bur I can't take you serious if serz if you say he can go toe to toe with Top Dawgs like Ice,Method,Big L,even JOEY CRACK!! Yea I said it!

really?really?,comparing one of the best rappers to these underground mediocre never do wells,em brought the shock factor to hip hop,he was the guy that runs after a beat the way usain bolts runs to a finish line,he talks about his struggles on most of his tracks,he tells stories of himself and has one of the best flow i have ever seen...............i know i don't a lot about old school rap cos am 17 but dude give em some credit,he is the tiger woods of rap.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by goldfish80(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
uche16:

really?really?,comparing one of the best rappers to these underground mediocre never do wells,em brought the shock factor to hip hop,he was the guy that runs after a beat the way usain bolts runs to a finish line,he talks about his struggles on most of his tracks,he tells stories of himself and has one of the best flow i have ever seen...............i know i don't a lot about old school rap cos am 17 but dude give em some credit,he is the tiger woods of rap.
Oh plz move on, Rap critics ar bored of his stories about his daughter and baby mama.. Em' is do*pe, I respect him, bur there are hundreds better than him.
Did I just hear υ call Ice, Big L,method,Joey underground mediocre never do wells?.... Well ure 17.... That's explains it all.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by ISBLIAC(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2013
money-hungry :

i feel u.
but let's not compare diss track.
lets check their abstract lyrical complexity .... Em is a beast on dat level.
remember, rap battling has nothing with realness... again, Em got humour which is a good factor.
What about EM and immortal technique
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
goldfish80:
Oh plz move on, Rap critics ar bored of his stories about his daughter and baby mama.. Em' is do*pe, I respect him, bur there are hundreds better than him.
Did I just hear υ call Ice, Big L,method,Joey underground mediocre never do wells?.... Well ure 17.... That's explains it all.
i dont know those guys and for me they didnt do shit to make rap appeal to the common man,they all made good music no doubt but i rather listen to erykah badu and pusha the t than dis underground hip-hop hit that never goin to peak on billboard or jam of the week.i like people who were headliners in their era not guys who were supposedly REAL but really did nothing for rap as a genre.props to cube,dre,andre3k,big,nas,pac.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by goldfish80(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
uche16:
i dont know those guys and for me they didnt do shit to make rap appeal to the common man,they all made good music no doubt but i rather listen to erykah badu and pusha the t than dis underground hip-hop hit that never goin to peak on billboard or jam of the week.i like people who were headliners in their era not guys who were supposedly REAL but really did nothing for rap as a genre.props to cube,dre,andre3k,big,nas,pac.
Kid,google is a free tool, check up Joey crack,Big L,Method, who they are,how many monster jams they've got on billborad,download their pictures,generally just educate urself!
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by almaliki: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
uche16:

Hey kid....would av really taken dis personal with u....but like u said u just seventeen......so kick back...relax n get schooled.......!
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
goldfish80:
Kid,google is a free tool, check up Joey crack,Big L,Method, who they are,how many monster jams they've got on billborad,download their pictures,generally just educate urself!
definitely going to check them out with an open mind and am not saying eminem is the best but i mean those guys might be good but only hardcore rap fans know them.thanks man,u are really cool
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2013
almaliki:

Hey kid....would av really taken dis personal with u....but like u said u just seventeen......so kick back...relax n get schooled.......!
am going to take your advice but hey,there are some adults that don't even know about hip hop like me,i don't really like "KID' moniker.i am going to spend my time listening to the guys you suggested
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by almaliki: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
uche16:
am going to take your advice but hey,there are some adults that don't even know about hip hop like me,i don't really like "KID' moniker.i am going to spend my time listening to the guys you suggested

Lol.....ok then........I suggest u start up wit jay_rock..........!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Disturbed – The Sound Of Silence (cyril Remix) Mp3 Download / Video Download: Migos - Stir Fry Mp4 / Heal The World Was Written In 2015 – Patoranking Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.