Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,044 members, 7,973,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:21 PM

Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds (5447 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
crackhaus:
Pardon me, but i'm not very cryptic....So I'm thinking the emboldened verses up there as interpreted by your corruptible self, actually means you are exempted from the fate of the world that is to come, yes? If so, please explain why and don't gimme that bull-sh/t about how you're one of them chosen ones

I sense some jelousy in the bolded,
or is it confusion?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
MostHigh:

He promised they would hear the shofar loud and clear long before the final judgement.

More light Sire.

YOU ARE RIGHT SIRE. THATS WHY WE ARE HERE BLOWING THE SHOFAR TO LOQUACIOUS HEDONISTIC PUGNACIOUS BELLIGERENT REPROBATE HEATHENS LIKE LOGICBOY MUSKEETO TRUTHISLIGHT DOUGIVILLA BOOKMARK AMONGST A BEVY OF HEATHENS THAT DWELL IN THIS HERE FORUM sad cheesy
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE RIGHT SIRE. THATS WHY WE ARE HEAR BLOWING THE SHOFAR TO LOQUACIOUS HEDONISTIC PUGNACIOUS BELLIGERENT REPROBATE HEATHENS LIKE LOGICBOY MUSKEETO TRUTHISLIGHT DOUGIVILLA BOOKMARK AMONGST A BEVY OF HEATHENS THAT DWELL IN THIS HERE FORUM sad cheesy

Lets not forget shedemie,goshen and frosbel

LWTMB grin

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
crackhaus:
sad
grin grin grin LWTMB
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
MostHigh:

LWKM true.

And what would be the charge?

Trying to make the deaf hear and the blind see?
grin grin grin grin I DONE DIE OOO grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: remember that when next you want to lay your wife. Btw do you think about nuke when you are making love to your wife? #just asking

Person dey talk of judgement you dey think about lay.

What is wrong with this generation?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: remember that when next you want to lay your wife. Btw do you think about nuke when you are making love to your wife? #just asking
MAKING LOVE ? EEWWW. ONLY HEATHENS DO THAT angry tongue grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
MostHigh:

Lets not forget shedemie,goshen and frosbel

LWTMB grin
BUT OF COURSE SIRE, OH AND LEST I FORGET BIDAM AND IHEDINOBI AND MR ANONY. NOW THOSE ARE SUPER-HEATHENS grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
MostHigh:

A GENERATION OF VIPERS I TELL YA SIRE grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: BUT OF COURSE SIRE, OH AND LEST I FORGET BIDAM AND IHEDINOBI AND MR ANONY. NOW THOSE ARE SUPER-HEATHENS grin grin

LWKM true grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
MostHigh:

LWKM true grin grin grin grin
THERE ARE SO MANY BIBLE LOVING HEATHENS IN THIS FORUM SIRE. FROSBEL IS THEIR CHAIRMAN grin grin THEY THINK JUST CUZ THEY LIKE READING THE BIBLE THEY ARE NO LONGER HEATHENS. ITS LIKE ME SAYING BECAUSE I LIKE EATING SHRIMP FRA RICE AND NOODLES THEN I AM NOW CHINESE SMDH grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by dougivilla(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE RIGHT SIRE. THATS WHY WE ARE HERE BLOWING THE SHOFAR TO LOQUACIOUS HEDONISTIC PUGNACIOUS BELLIGERENT REPROBATE HEATHENS LIKE LOGICBOY MUSKEETO TRUTHISLIGHT DOUGIVILLA BOOKMARK AMONGST A BEVY OF HEATHENS THAT DWELL IN THIS HERE FORUM sad cheesy
Apostate and herectic Obadiah777! Is it that if you don't mention dougivilla your eja-c-ulati-on process is incomplete? Or is it a crime to always expose you and your trainee apostate 'mosthigh' anytime you come up with your false teachings?

Thank God you said this is a dream, so I woun't bother myself commenting on what the hay-fever you have refused to treat has turned round to be dishing out to you!

fyi a nuke is -

noun 1. nuclear weapon or power plant - verb (used with object) nuked nuking

2. to attack with nuclear weapons

Please get urgent medical attention!!!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by dougivilla(m): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE RIGHT SIRE. THATS WHY WE ARE HERE BLOWING THE SHOFAR TO LOQUACIOUS HEDONISTIC PUGNACIOUS BELLIGERENT REPROBATE HEATHENS LIKE LOGICBOY MUSKEETO TRUTHISLIGHT DOUGIVILLA BOOKMARK AMONGST A BEVY OF HEATHENS THAT DWELL IN THIS HERE FORUM sad cheesy
Apostate and herectic Obadiah777! Is it that if you don't mention dougivilla your eja-c-ulati-on process is incomplete? Or is it a crime to always expose you and your trainee apostate 'mosthigh' anytime you come up with your false teachings?

Thank God you said this is a dream, so I woun't bother myself commenting on what the hay-fever you have refused to treat has turned round to be dishing out to you!

fyi a nuke is -

Please get urgent medical attention!!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
dougivilla: Apostate and herectic Obadiah777! Is it that if you don't mention dougivilla your eja-c-ulati-on process is incomplete? Or is it a crime to always expose you and your trainee apostate 'mosthigh' anytime you come up with your false teachings?

fyi a nuke is -

Please get urgent medical attention!!!
AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAKING A GRAND ENTRANCE AT THE APPROPRIATE HOUR IS THE CEO OF THE HEATHENS, THE REMARKABLE, THE DISTINGUISHED, THE MOST CANTANKEROUS, THE MOST REPROBATE, KING HEATHEN HIMSELF, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN A WARM WELCOME TO SUPER HEATHEN DOUGIVILLA grin

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
BUT ERMM SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHEN I MAKE LOVE DO I THINK ABOUT NUKES ? HELL YEAH, WHEN I DO I GET FIERY, I MAGINE MYSELF AS THE NUKE BURNING UP THE VAJAYJA-Y AND CUMMIN WITH LIGHTENING FIRE AND THUNDER. shocked cheesy
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
@obadiah even if you are lying, its just a dream, a creation of your imagination and constant thoughts. you are the go to guy here when it comes to end of the world crap, so why wont you dream of it when you are so infused into it?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
babaearly: @obadiah even if you are lying, its just a dream, a creation of your imagination and constant thoughts. you are the go to guy here when it comes to end of the world crap, so why wont you dream of it when you are so infused into it?
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES SIRE >>>> JOEL 2 VS 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see vision <<<< I AM FULFILLING PROPHESY. NEXT VERSES AND CHAPTER AFTER THAT TELLS YOU WHAT DREAMS YOU WILL DREAM WHICH IS NUKES wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by crackhaus: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2013
MostHigh: [/b]

I sense some jelousy in the bolded,
or is it confusion?

you're funny undecided
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
MostHigh:

go and get laid. You've had it to d neck.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 7:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: BUT ERMM SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHEN I MAKE LOVE DO I THINK ABOUT NUKES ? HELL YEAH, WHEN I DO I GET FIERY, I MAGINE MYSELF AS THE NUKE BURNING UP THE VAJAYJA-Y AND CUMMIN WITH LIGHTENING FIRE AND THUNDER. shocked cheesy
yeah, its common with derelicts.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: yeah, its common with derelicts.
DERELICTS ? WHATS COMMON WITH DERELICTS
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: DERELICTS ? WHATS COMMON WITH DERELICTS
your experience above, don't feign ignorance #rolls eyes

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: your experience above, don't feign ignorance #rolls eyes
YOU SAYING ONLY DERELICTS MAKE LOVE ?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 7:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: BUT ERMM SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHEN I MAKE LOVE DO I THINK ABOUT NUKES ? HELL YEAH, WHEN I DO I GET FIERY, I MAGINE MYSELF AS THE NUKE BURNING UP THE VAJAYJA-Y AND CUMMIN WITH LIGHTENING FIRE AND THUNDER. shocked cheesy
for derelicts only!

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: ENGULFING THE WORLD. THE FIRE WAS SO INTENSE AND BRIMSTONE WAS DROPPED EVERYWHERE FROM THE SKY. SCARY STUFF MAN. I THINK THIS SHYTT FINNA GO DOWN REAL SOON. THE MUSHROOM CLOUDS I SAW WAS EXACTLY LIKE THIS

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4536031992611942&pid=1.7&w=233&h=144&c=7&rs=1[/img]

Obviously you have been thinking about it a lot. Your brains ends up creating what you feed your mind all the time. That is why you should stay clear of evil messages like ; end of the world and hell fire........ Feed your mind with positive messages like peace and unity for humanity
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: for derelicts only!
I AINT GETTING YOU. ARE YOU SAYING I AM A DERELICT ? WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A DERELICT
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
ifeness:

Obviously you have been thinking about it a lot. You brains ends up creating what you feed your mind all the time. That is why you should stay clear of evil messages like ; end of the world and hell fire........ Feed your mind with positive messages like peace and unity for humanity
NO SUCH THING AS PEACE AND UNITY FOR HUMANITY TILL CHRIST RETURNS. WHY WOULD I KEEP MY MIND ON FANTASY ? 6000 PLUS OF MANS RULE ON EARTH AND THERE HAS BEEN NO PEACE ON DOWN FROM THE BABYLONIAN EGYPTIAN TO THE MEDOPERSIAN TO ASSYRIAN TO GREEK TO ROMAN TO EUROPE TO USA. NO PEACE BRAH. YOU LIVING IN LALA LAND wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: NO SUCH THING AS PEACE AND UNITY FOR HUMANITY TILL CHRIST RETURNS. WHY WOULD I KEEP MY MIND ON FANTASY ? 6000 PLUS OF MANS RULE ON EARTH AND THERE HAS BEEN NO PEACE ON DOWN FROM THE BABYLONIAN EGYPTIAN TO THE MEDOPERSIAN TO ASSYRIAN TO GREEK TO ROMAN TO EUROPE TO USA. NO PEACE BRAH. YOU LIVING IN LALA LAND wink

This is why your bad dreams wont stop. 6000 years rule of man? You must be kidding bro! How do you explain the fact that dinorsors roamed the planet millions of years ago? Why Christ and not Obatala or songo?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
ifeness:

This is why your bad dreams wont stop. 6000 years rule of man? You must be kidding bro! How do you explain the fact that dinorsors roamed the planet millions of years ago? Why Christ and not Obatala or songo?
DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO ? GET YO HEAD OUT THE WHITE MANS AZZ BRAH. THATS THE WHITE MANS LIES wink

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: I AINT GETTING YOU. ARE YOU SAYING I AM A DERELICT ? WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF A DERELICT
imo derelict in this context is when a guy stops sex for a long while, when he eventually does he acts like a nuke like you stated you do above. #bites lower lips
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
Obadiah you called my goshen a heathen? #angry face# I'll tell!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: imo derelict in this context is when a guy stops sex for a long while, when he eventually does he acts like a nuke like you stated you do above. #bites lower lips
OH I SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. WELL I AINT NO DERELICT. THATS FOR DAMN SURE. I GETS MINES grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day / Prayer For Nigeria! / Christians: Beware Of Satanic Agents On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.