Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,046 members, 7,973,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:29 PM

Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds (5448 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2013
MostHigh:

IF YOU WANT TO HEAR SMOOTH THINGS YOU IN THE WRONG PLACE BUDDY. OYEDEPOS CHURCH IS THAT WAY ------------------->

lwkmt grin grin grin
grin grin grin SPREAD THAT GOOD MESSAGE SIRE. THAT WAYYYYYYY ---------------------> TO OYEDEPOS DEN OF INIQUITY grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
jacobscros: hahahahahahahahahhahah. obadiah you have a convert and he even types in caps. easy on the weed bro.
YOU DO ERR. SCRIPTURE DO SAY >> ZEPHANIAH 3 VS 9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent. NOW WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU AND THE REST OF THE REPROBATES TO COME JOIN US SO WE CAN ALL SERVE HIM WITH ONE ACCORD AND CONSENT. cheesy
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2013
dougivilla: No one is talking about church here. Your 'lies' is the bone of contention here. Stop them!! And in any case, i hope you lots will still stand when I decide to 'shine' the light of God's truth into your eyes!!!

I have seen you scamper whenever we get to the real thing severally and thats why I choose to ignore you guys for a while, for the empty barrels that you are!

But when blantant falsehood which has become the preocupation of obadiah777 and his trainee apostate mosthigh is preached in the name of prophecies, then, I owe it as a responsibility to not leave them unattended to!!!

unless you agree to not fade away again as you have always done in the heat of truths, I will henceforth post links of all threads including the ones you started where your falsehoods where exposed and you chose to elope for descerning minds to read and know the stuffs you're made of!!! Even your master, the Devil was made an open show of!!! No hiding place for you and your lot, no hiding place for the wicked you hear?
SEE DELUSIONS AND ILLUSIONS OF GRANDEUR grin grin grin LWKM
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
ATMC: @obadiah777 how'd you know my favourite? [b]You must be a seer [/b]i suppose?
SO YA FAVORITE IS AKPU AND OFE ONUGBU ? grin grin OK I THINK THE MYSTERY OF YA FALLING ASLEEP AT 7 PM IS SOLVED. grin grin SMH
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
MostHigh:

How do you have knowledge of the effects of weed?

Are you a weeder by any chance?
I KNOW FOR A FACT HE IS A SHEKPE AND OGOGORO HEAD. I BELIEVE HE HAS A THREAD LECTURING FOLKS IN HOW TO MAKE HOME-MADE OGOGORO FROM CORN. THAT JACOBSCROSS IS A DRUNK. OMUTI grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by dougivilla(m): 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: SEE DELUSIONS AND ILLUSIONS OF GRANDEUR grin grin grin LWKM
Good you did'nt foolishly say 'bring it on' like your 'less brainy' trainee most high. You sure know when to draw the line!

Wise master, train your boy well na?

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: SO YA FAVORITE IS AKPU AND OFE ONUGBU ? grin grin OK I THINK THE MYSTERY OF YA FALLING ASLEEP AT 7 PM IS SOLVED. grin grin SMH
smh
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
dougivilla: Good you did'nt foolishly say 'bring it on' like your 'less brainy' trainee most high. You sure know when to draw the line!

*SIGH* AND I REPEAT, THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE SAME HENCE WHY WE SPEAK IN UNISON. WE ARE BOTH STUDENTS OF THE HOLY-SPIRIT. THERE IS NO TRAINER OR TRAINEE. WE ARE BOTH TRAINEES SMH BUT I GUESS YOU ARE TOO CARNAL TO GRASP THIS CONCEPT. YOU ASCRIBE KNOWLEDGE TO MAN. TO GOD BELONGETH ALL KNOWLEDGE SIRE. WE ARE BUT CONDUITS ALLOWING OURSELVES TO BE USED. WITH THAT BEING SAID YOU AINT GOT NOTHING TO BRING SO GO AND REST MY FREN. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU HAVE GONE TO STUDY SOME MORE AND YOU ARE COMING UP WITH SOME NEW SHYTTT. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP REGURGITATING THAT OL STUFF YOU WAS KICKING A FEW WEEKS AGO, WELL LIKE I SAID, YOU AINT GOT NOTHING TO BRING SIRE grin wink ONLY THING YOU CAN BRING IS YOUR MIND SO WE CAN FEED IT WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE. wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2013
dougivilla: Good you did'nt foolishly say 'bring it on' like your 'less brainy' trainee most high. You sure know when to draw the line!

dougivilla stop talking and start acting.

Remember like the brother said no regurgitation of your typical folly

Lawless son of a lawless father.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
MostHigh:

dougivilla stop talking and start acting.

Remember like the brother said no regurtitation of your typical folly

Lawless son of a lawless father.
YEAH HE TALKS A GOOD GAME BUT DOES NOT DELIVER THE FIRE HE PROMISES. HIS MOUTH WRITES SO MANY CHECKS THAT HE CANT CASH
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by dougivilla(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE SIRE. THE VERSES YOU QUOTED ARE FOR THE LIKES OF OYEDEPO AND OYAKHILOME WHO ARE AFTER FILTHY LUCRE. I AM HERE EVERYDAY GIVING MY TIME FOR FREE AND NOT CHARGING A DIME FOR IT. MY REWARD IS IN THE KINGDOM wink wink
And what verses are for false prophets like you and trainee apostate most high?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
dougivilla: And what verses are for false prophets like you and trainee apostate most high?

Na you get your mouth.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by dougivilla(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH HE TALKS A GOOD GAME BUT DOES NOT DELIVER THE FIRE HE PROMISES. HIS MOUTH WRITES SO MANY CHECKS THAT HE CANT CASH
An example of your 'lie and run attitude'

nairaland.com/1265281/bishop-oyedepo-opens-20000-seater/15

I don't need to start typing something new, when you're yet to provide answers to the previous!!!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
dougivilla: And what verses are for false prophets like you and trainee apostate most high?
THIS HERE VERSE IS FOR US >>> DANIEL 7 VS 18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. wink wink WE SHALL OWN THE EARTH AND RULE IT IN RIGHTEOUSNESS
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
dougivilla: An example of your 'lie and run attitude'

nairaland.com/1265281/bishop-oyedepo-opens-20000-seater/15

I don't need to start typing something new, when you're yet to provide answers to the previous!!!
ANSWERS TO WHAT QUESTIONS ? LMAO. OK ASK THE QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD LETS REFRESH wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by busoye19: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: THE ANTICHRIST ? THE ROMAN EMPIRE, THE FALSE PROPHET ? THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. THE MARK OF THE BEAST WITHOUT WHICH YOU CANNOT BUY AND SELL ? DEMOCRAZY ASK IRAN AND CUBA AND LIBYA. THEY CANT BUY AND SELL BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT DEMOCRAZY SMDH @ BUSOYE. YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES angry grin

THE TRIBULATION ? WHAT YOU THINK TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVERY WAS ? COLONIALISM, UNFAIR TRADE, WORLD WAR 1 AND 2, VIETNAM WAR, KOREAN WAR, ETC ETC ETC ? THOSE ARE TRIBULATIONS

IRAN,LIBYA,CUBA Refused Domocracy which is the mark of the beast. Does it mean that, other countries with democracy have already received the mark of the beast. And what happens to IRAN, CUBA, LYBYA e.t.c. are they automatically the candidates of the Kingdom for not accepting the mark of the beast Even though they're non-Christians.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
busoye19:

IRAN,LIBYA,CUBA Refused Domocracy which is the mark of the beast. Does it mean that, other countries with democracy have already received the mark of the beast. And what happens to IRAN, CUBA, LYBYA e.t.c. are they automatically the candidates of the Kingdom for not accepting the mark of the beast Even though they're non-Christians.
WELL THE MARK OF THE BEAST OPERATES ON BOTH GREAT OR SMALL MEANING COUNTRIES AND PEOPLE. WITH REGARDS TO COUNTRIES IF YOU DONT WANT DEMOCRAZY YOU CANT BUY OR SELL ALA CUBA IRAN AND LIBYA. WITH REGARDS TO PEOPLE IF YOU DONT LIVE THE LIFESTYLE OF THE BEAST PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE WEIRD AND DONT WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE LATESTT CARS LATEST CLOTHES AND ASPIRING TO GET THE LATEST CARS AND BIG HOUSE AND YANSH ALL THE FINE WOMEN THE LATEST MOBILE PHONES THE LATEST IPADS WATCH AND ADMIRE DBANJ AND TOTO DECAY AND TUBABA AND ETC ETC ETC, IF YOU ARE NOT DOING THESE THINGS PEOPLE SHUN YOU, HOWEVER THESE THINGS ARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST. THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS THE EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS OF THE BEAST WHICH IS CAPITALISM AND DEMOCRACY AND ATHEISM AND THE YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE MINDSET. AND THIS IS WHY TWO THIRDS OF THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE DESTROYED WITH NUKES. THE WORLD HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST. NOW THE RIGHTEOUS ARE THE WEIRD ONES NOW. SO BASICALLY THE WESTERN WAY OF LIFE IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST BECAUSE THE BEAST IS THE WESTERN NATIONS ( ROMAN EMPIRE ). BECAUSE OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST THAT THE WHOLE WORLD HAS, THE PLANET IS GETTING DESTROYED TO GIVE YOU THE CARS AND IPADS AND PHONES ETC ETC THAT YOU CRAVE FOR. THE RESOURCES ARE RUNNING OUT BECAUSE OF THE GREED OF THE PEOPLE. THATS THE MARK OF THE BEAST. YOU ARE IN A MATRIX OF CONSUMPTION AND YOU HAVE TURNED INTO A PARASITE AND A VIRUS AND THE ONLY WAY TO END THE CYCLE IS TO DESTROY ALL OF YOU IN NUKES. REVELATION 11 VS 18 thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. <<< ALL OF YOU BOTH THE CONSUMER AND SUPPLIER ARE THE ONES WHOSE GREED AND CAPITALISM IS DESTROYING THE EARTH SO YOU WILL BE DESTROYED RIGHT ALONG WITH THE WHITE MAN WHO EXCAVATES THE EARTH ALL OVER THE WORLD TO GET MINERALS TO SUPPLY YOU YOUR CRAVINGS. THATS THE MARK OF THE BEAST.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: *SIGH* AND I REPEAT, THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE SAME HENCE WHY WE SPEAK IN UNISON. WE ARE BOTH STUDENTS OF THE HOLY-SPIRIT. THERE IS NO TRAINER OR TRAINEE. WE ARE BOTH TRAINEES SMH BUT I GUESS YOU ARE TOO CARNAL TO GRASP THIS CONCEPT. YOU ASCRIBE KNOWLEDGE TO MAN. TO GOD BELONGETH ALL KNOWLEDGE SIRE. WE ARE BUT CONDUITS ALLOWING OURSELVES TO BE USED. WITH THAT BEING SAID YOU AINT GOT NOTHING TO BRING SO GO AND REST MY FREN. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU HAVE GONE TO STUDY SOME MORE AND YOU ARE COMING UP WITH SOME NEW SHYTTT. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP REGURGITATING THAT OL STUFF YOU WAS KICKING A FEW WEEKS AGO, WELL LIKE I SAID, YOU AINT GOT NOTHING TO BRING SIRE grin wink ONLY THING YOU CAN BRING IS YOUR MIND SO WE CAN FEED IT WITH THIS KNOWLEDGE. wink

Sire its called projection.

They would rather imagine things in thier heads and dress us up as they please.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: WELL THE MARK OF THE BEAST OPERATES ON BOTH GREAT OR SMALL MEANING COUNTRIES AND PEOPLE. WITH REGARDS TO COUNTRIES IF YOU DONT WANT DEMOCRAZY YOU CANT BUY OR SELL ALA CUBA IRAN AND LIBYA. WITH REGARDS TO PEOPLE IF YOU DONT LIVE THE LIFESTYLE OF THE BEAST PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE WEIRD AND DONT WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE LATESTT CARS LATEST CLOTHES AND ASPIRING TO GET THE LATEST CARS AND BIG HOUSE AND YANSH ALL THE FINE WOMEN THE LATEST MOBILE PHONES THE LATEST IPADS WATCH AND ADMIRE DBANJ AND TOTO DECAY AND TUBABA AND ETC ETC ETC, IF YOU ARE NOT DOING THESE THINGS PEOPLE SHUN YOU, HOWEVER THESE THINGS ARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST. THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS THE EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS OF THE BEAST WHICH IS CAPITALISM AND DEMOCRACY AND ATHEISM AND THE YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE MINDSET. AND THIS IS WHY TWO THIRDS OF THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE DESTROYED WITH NUKES. THE WORLD HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST. NOW THE RIGHTEOUS ARE THE WEIRD ONES NOW. SO BASICALLY THE WESTERN WAY OF LIFE IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST BECAUSE THE BEAST IS THE WESTERN NATIONS ( ROMAN EMPIRE ). BECAUSE OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST THAT THE WHOLE WORLD HAS, THE PLANET IS GETTING DESTROYED TO GIVE YOU THE CARS AND IPADS AND PHONES ETC ETC THAT YOU CRAVE FOR. THE RESOURCES ARE RUNNING OUT BECAUSE OF THE GREED OF THE PEOPLE. THATS THE MARK OF THE BEAST. YOU ARE IN A MATRIX OF CONSUMPTION AND YOU HAVE TURNED INTO A PARASITE AND A VIRUS AND THE ONLY WAY TO END THE CYCLE IS TO DESTROY ALL OF YOU IN NUKES. REVELATION 11 VS 18 thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. <<< ALL OF YOU BOTH THE CONSUMER AND SUPPLIER ARE THE ONES WHOSE GREED AND CAPITALISM IS DESTROYING THE EARTH SO YOU WILL BE DESTROYED RIGHT ALONG WITH THE WHITE MAN WHO EXCAVATES THE EARTH ALL OVER THE WORLD TO GET MINERALS TO SUPPLY YOU YOUR CRAVINGS. THATS THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

On point Sire.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by busoye19: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: WELL THE MARK OF THE BEAST OPERATES ON BOTH GREAT OR SMALL MEANING COUNTRIES AND PEOPLE. WITH REGARDS TO COUNTRIES IF YOU DONT WANT DEMOCRAZY YOU CANT BUY OR SELL ALA CUBA IRAN AND LIBYA. WITH REGARDS TO PEOPLE IF YOU DONT LIVE THE LIFESTYLE OF THE BEAST PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE WEIRD AND DONT WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH YOU. IF YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE LATESTT CARS LATEST CLOTHES AND ASPIRING TO GET THE LATEST CARS AND BIG HOUSE AND YANSH ALL THE FINE WOMEN THE LATEST MOBILE PHONES THE LATEST IPADS WATCH AND ADMIRE DBANJ AND TOTO DECAY AND TUBABA AND ETC ETC ETC, IF YOU ARE NOT DOING THESE THINGS PEOPLE SHUN YOU, HOWEVER THESE THINGS ARE THE MARK OF THE BEAST. THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS THE EPHAH OF WICKEDNESS OF THE BEAST WHICH IS CAPITALISM AND DEMOCRACY AND ATHEISM AND THE YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE MINDSET. AND THIS IS WHY TWO THIRDS OF THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BE DESTROYED WITH NUKES. THE WORLD HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST. NOW THE RIGHTEOUS ARE THE WEIRD ONES NOW. SO BASICALLY THE WESTERN WAY OF LIFE IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST BECAUSE THE BEAST IS THE WESTERN NATIONS ( ROMAN EMPIRE ). BECAUSE OF THE MARK OF THE BEAST THAT THE WHOLE WORLD HAS, THE PLANET IS GETTING DESTROYED TO GIVE YOU THE CARS AND IPADS AND PHONES ETC ETC THAT YOU CRAVE FOR. THE RESOURCES ARE RUNNING OUT BECAUSE OF THE GREED OF THE PEOPLE. THATS THE MARK OF THE BEAST. YOU ARE IN A MATRIX OF CONSUMPTION AND YOU HAVE TURNED INTO A PARASITE AND A VIRUS AND THE ONLY WAY TO END THE CYCLE IS TO DESTROY ALL OF YOU IN NUKES. REVELATION 11 VS 18 thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. <<< ALL OF YOU BOTH THE CONSUMER AND SUPPLIER ARE THE ONES WHOSE GREED AND CAPITALISM IS DESTROYING THE EARTH SO YOU WILL BE DESTROYED RIGHT ALONG WITH THE WHITE MAN WHO EXCAVATES THE EARTH ALL OVER THE WORLD TO GET MINERALS TO SUPPLY YOU YOUR CRAVINGS. THATS THE MARK OF THE BEAST.

So it's a sin to own flashy car, big house, iPad and high end phones Anyone that owns them will be distroyed with the nukes??
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
busoye19:

So it's a sin to own flashy car, big house, iPad and high end phones Anyone that owns them will be distroyed with the nukes??
WELL ITS NOT A SIN BUT ITS NOT OF THE LORD. ONLY THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH. A MEEK PERSON DOES NOT BUY FLASHY CARS AND BIG HOUSES AND HIGH END PHONES. YOU SPEAK WITH YOUR SPIRIT. YOUR SPIRIT IS WHAT DESIRES THOSE THINGS. WHEN YOUR SPIRIT DESIRES THOSE THINGS THEN YOUR SPIRIT IS NOT MEEK. A MEEK SPIRIT DESIRES THE THINGS OF THE LORD AND TRIES TO BE AS INCONSPICUOUS AND REMOVED FROM THE WORLD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. TRY TO BE AS INCOGNITO FROM THE WORLD AS POSSIBLE. SOMEONE WHO BUYS FLASHY CARS IS TRYING TO BE SEEN BY THE WORLD. >>>>> MATTHEW 5 VS 5 !Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth

MATTHEW 10 VS 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it

JAMES 4 VS 4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2013
my dreams are much more scarier than that.
something really is going to go down.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hey dougvilla you need to go call for backup

like 77 times 7 more of your kind.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
*Kails*:
my dreams are much more scarier than that.
something really is going to go down.

AHHHH WELCOME TO THE CLUB KAILS. NOW UNLEASH YOUR DREAMS IN THIS THREAD. UNBURDEN YOUR SOUL. SET YOUR YOKE UPON THIS THREAD. LEAN ON ME wink

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
MostHigh: Hey dougvilla you need to go call for backup

like 77 times 7 more of your kind.
HAHAHAHA HE SHO ENUFF NEED SOME BACKUPS BECAUSE HE IS LACKING. SPEAKING OF WHICH THERE WAS A FELLA WHO WAS WITH HIM FROM DAY ONE. QUITE A BOISTEROUS AND PUGNACIOUS FELLA. I FORGET HIS NAME NOW. HE HAS DISAPPEARED AFTER WE BEAT HIM LIKE HE STOLE SOMETHING WITH SCRIPTURES. CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME NOW. DOUGIVILLAS PARTNER IN CRIME. HE RAN OFF WHEN HE SAW REAL FIRE POWER grin grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ijawkid(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
Buzu man are you still seeing nukes in ya dream??.....cheesy.....
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
ijawkid: Buzu man are you still seeing nukes in ya dream??.....cheesy.....

THIS MATTER NO BE SMALL MATTER MY BROTHER IJAWKID. I SEE HEAVY NUKES TWO DAYS STRAIGHT SIRE. HEAVY FIRE POWER AND MUSHROOM CLOUDS grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ijawkid(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: THIS MATTER NO BE SMALL MATTER MY BROTHER IJAWKID. I SEE HEAVY NUKES TWO DAYS STRAIGHT SIRE. HEAVY FIRE POWER AND MUSHROOM CLOUDS grin grin

E remain me wey never begin dream o.....

Maybe I go activate that dreaming part of my brain.....cheesy....

Let all of us dream dreams bro.....grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2013
ijawkid:

E remain me wey never begin dream o.....

Maybe I go activate that dreaming part of my brain.....cheesy....

Let all of us dream dreams bro.....grin
HEHE BROS YOU HAVE TO BE INITIATED INTO THE JOEL 2 VS 28 CLUB. NA ONLY YOU REMAIN BROS. EVERYONE DONE JOIN THE CLUB >>>> JOEL 2 VS 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: MAYBE IF YOU MAKE SURE SAY YOU NO DRINK TOO MUCH MANYA BEFORE BED AS YOU DEY NORMALLY DO, YA DREAMING GO ACTIVATE. MANYA NO DEY HELP DREAM BROS grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: AHHHH WELCOME TO THE CLUB KAILS. NOW UNLEASH YOUR DREAMS IN THIS THREAD. UNBURDEN YOUR SOUL. SET YOUR YOKE UPON THIS THREAD. LEAN ON ME wink
i actually liked this post to bring you back. Lean on you, you said? As what? God our rock?

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by JesusisLord85: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: JOEL 2 VS 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

Word of truth never lies. Keep preaching that truth brother smiley

2 Likes

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
ATMC: i actually liked this post to bring you back. Lean on you, you said? As what? God our rock?
ITS JUST THE VERSE FROM A SONG THAT POPPED INTO MY HEAD -------> LEAN ON ME WHEN YOU ARE NOT STRONG AND ILL BE YOUR FRIEND ILL HELP YOU CARRY ON FOR IT WONT BE LONG TILL AM GONNA NEED SOMEBODY TO LEAN ON LEAN ON ME wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Rebellious Pastors / Atheism Is An Act Of Ignorance , True Of False Or ? / Was This The Family That Invented Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.