Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,640 members, 7,944,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds (5434 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
JesusisLord85:

Word of truth never lies. Keep preaching that truth brother smiley
HEY BROTHER JESUSISLORD85 HOW ARE YA CHIEF ? NOBODY SEE YA BREAK LIGHT SIRE. TRUST ALL IS WELL grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: ITS JUST THE VERSE FROM A SONG THAT POPPED INTO MY HEAD -------> LEAN ON ME WHEN YOU ARE NOT STRONG AND ILL BE YOUR FRIEND ILL HELP YOU CARRY ON FOR IT WONT BE LONG TILL AM GONNA NEED SOMEBODY TO LEAN ON LEAN ON ME wink
...call on d brothers if you need a hand, we're all need somebody to lean on...wooooh!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by JesusisLord85: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: HEY BROTHER JESUSISLORD85 HOW ARE YA CHIEF ? NOBODY SEE YA BREAK LIGHT SIRE. TRUST ALL IS WELL grin

I am well brother. I hope all is well with you. Just been studying heard, understanding God's word of truth like the Bareans of Acts 17 smiley. May God increase us in knowledge of truth and wisdom.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
ATMC: ...call on d brothers if you need a hand, we're all need somebody to lean on...wooooh!
WHATS GOOD WITH YA ? I SEE YOU STILL HANGING TIGHT AND SOLID TONITE. YOU AINT TAKE YA NAP YET LMAO
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
JesusisLord85:

I am well brother. I hope all is well with you. Just been studying heard, understanding God's word of truth like the Bareans of Acts 17 smiley. May God increase us in knowledge of truth and wisdom.
I HEARD THAT SIRE. THATS A POSITIVE STEP. >>>>
REVELATION 1 VS 3 Blessed is he that readeth,
2 TIMOTHY 2 VS 15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God wink wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: WHATS GOOD WITH YA ? I SEE YOU STILL HANGING TIGHT AND SOLID TONITE. YOU AINT TAKE YA NAP YET LMAO
i'm glued to d tele kinda amidst gist with my mum...wetin you chop remain?

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2013
undecided
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
toba: undecided
what is it?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
ATMC: what is it?
nothing
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by dougivilla(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2013
obadiah777: HAHAHAHA HE SHO ENUFF NEED SOME BACKUPS BECAUSE HE IS LACKING. SPEAKING OF WHICH THERE WAS A FELLA WHO WAS WITH HIM FROM DAY ONE. QUITE A BOISTEROUS AND PUGNACIOUS FELLA. I FORGET HIS NAME NOW. HE HAS DISAPPEARED AFTER WE BEAT HIM LIKE HE STOLE SOMETHING WITH SCRIPTURES. CANT REMEMBER HIS NAME NOW. DOUGIVILLAS PARTNER IN CRIME. HE RAN OFF WHEN HE SAW REAL FIRE POWER grin grin grin

Titus 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Colossians 2:8 King James Version (KJV)

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Proverbs 26:4
New International Version (©2011) Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

New Living Translation (©2007) Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.

New American Standard Bible (©1995) Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009) Don't answer a fool according to his
foolishness or you'll be like him yourself.

International Standard Version (©2012) Don't answer a fool according to his
foolishness, or you will be just like him.

NET Bible (©2006) Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you yourself also be like him.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010) Do not give answer to a fool according to his foolishness, lest you also be like him.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995) Do not answer a fool with his own stupidity, or you will be like him.

American King James Version Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like to him.

American Standard Version Answer not a fool according to his folly, Lest thou also be like unto him.

Fools should be ignored cos I know that if I choose to go on with you, you will end up running away, but more importantly, I will become a fool!

2 Likes

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by busoye19: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
obadiah777: WELL WE ARE IN DIFFERENT TIMES NOW SIRE. IF THE LORD HASNT CALLED YOU ( NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU SPECIFICALLY ) BY NOW THEN THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE PRIMED FOR DESTRUCTION. THE DAYS OF EVANGELISM IS OVER. IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE WATCHMEN TO WATCH WORLD EVENTS AND JUXTAPOSE WITH PROPHESY SO WE CAN DIVIDE THE TIME CORRECTLY. IT IS THE TIME FOR THE WATCHMEN NOW. WHATEVER YOU HAVE HOLD ONTO IT. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING YET ? IT BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT MEANT TO HAVE NOTHING. PROPHESY HAS TO BE FULFILLED AND PROPHESY SAYS TWO THIRDS OF THE WHOLE LAND WILL BE DESTROYED. SO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BY NOW ? ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE PART OF THE TWO-THIRDS CLUB. GOSPEL DAYS ARE OVER BRAH, THE WHIRLWIND OF THE LORD IS IN THE AIR. ITS TIME TO REAP THE HARVEST wink

Prophet, if I can understand you well. You said that the evil poeple will be distroyed and that will pave way for the reign of Christ. Now my question is from Rev 20:7-8

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be freed from his prison.
 8  He will go out to deceive Gog and Magog, the nations at the four corners of the earth, and gather them for war. They are as numerous as the sands of the seashore.

Who are this Gog and Magog that will be decieved again. Are they not going to be part of the Christ Kingdom? Why will the devil be released again to deceive people after Christ must have declared His Kingdom on earth

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
ATMC: i'm glued to d tele kinda amidst gist with my mum...wetin you chop remain?
HMMM HOME MADE LENTIL-PIE grin THE THING SWEET NO BE SMALL SEF grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
dougivilla:

Titus 3:9 King James Version (KJV)

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Colossians 2:8 King James Version (KJV)

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Proverbs 26:4
New International Version (©2011) Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him.

New Living Translation (©2007) Don't answer the foolish arguments of fools, or you will become as foolish as they are.

New American Standard Bible (©1995) Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009) Don't answer a fool according to his
foolishness or you'll be like him yourself.

International Standard Version (©2012) Don't answer a fool according to his
foolishness, or you will be just like him.

NET Bible (©2006) Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you yourself also be like him.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010) Do not give answer to a fool according to his foolishness, lest you also be like him.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995) Do not answer a fool with his own stupidity, or you will be like him.

American King James Version Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like to him.

American Standard Version Answer not a fool according to his folly, Lest thou also be like unto him.

Fools should be ignored cos I know that if I choose to go on with you, you will end up running away, but more importantly, I will become a fool!
*SIGH* TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU REPROBATE DOUGIVILLA wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
busoye19:

Prophet, if I can understand you well. You said that the evil poeple will be distroyed and that will pave way for the reign of Christ. Now my question is from Rev 20:7-8

7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be freed from his prison.
 8  He will go out to deceive Gog and Magog, the nations at the four corners of the earth, and gather them for war. They are as numerous as the sands of the seashore.

Who are this Gog and Magog that will be decieved again. Are they not going to be part of the Christ Kingdom? Why will the devil be released again to deceive people after Christ must have declared His Kingdom on earth
GOG AND MAGOG IS RUSSIA. THEY WERE DECIEVED INTO LEAVING THEIR COMMUNISM FOR CAPITALISM AND DEMOCRAZY AND NOW THEIR COUNTRY IS A SHYTT HOLE AND NOT AS STRONG AND RESPECTED AS IT ONCE WAS. AND IT IS THIS SAME RUSSIA THAT IS GOING TO DISCIPLINE THEM IN WW3 OF COURSE AMONGST A COALITION OF OTHER NATIONS CALLED THE KINGS OF THE EAST ( REVELATION CHAPTER 16 WHICH IS CHINA AND NORTH KOREA ) AND A HOST OF OTHER NATIONS ( EZEKIEL 38 AND 39TH CHAPTER ). ARE GOG AND MAGOG NOT GOING TO BE PART OF CHRIST KINGDOM ? NOT TOO MANY OF THE HEATHEN NATIONS WILL BE A PART OF CHRIST KINGDOM. CHRIST KINGDOM CONSIST OF ISRAEL AND THEN A REMNANT FROM EVERY NATION OF PEOPLE ON EARTH. A REMNANT NOT A LOT. THOSE REMNANTS ARE THE FEW TRUE BELIEVERS IN EVERY NATION. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT EVERY NATION HAS THERE OWN gODS AND PHILOSOPHIES THAT THEY ARE HEAVY INTO AND THEY ARE NOT LOOKING TO WORSHIP GOD. CHINA IS INTO BUDDHA, ARABS IS INTO ISLAM, RUSSIA IS INTO ATHEISM, ETC ETC. SO ONLY A TINY REMNANT OF EACH OF THESE NATIONS WILL MAKE IT INTO THE KINGDOM. THE REST OF THEM WILL BE LEFT IN THEIR OWN LANDS BUT WILL BE SUBJECT TO ISRAEL. ISRAEL WILL BE THE MOUNTAIN ABOVE ALL THE MOUNTAINS AND THE LAW WILL COME OUT FROM ISRAEL. AND THE DEVIL TO BE RELEASED AGAIN IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND THAT PERIOD WAS CALLED THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE. IT IS IN THE PAST wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by dougivilla(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
obadiah777: *SIGH* TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU REPROBATE DOUGIVILLA wink
Proverbs 27:6 King James Version (KJV) Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
dougivilla: Proverbs 27:6 King James Version (KJV) Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
SO WHATS YA POINT ? I AM YA ENEMY ? undecided
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by dougivilla(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
obadiah777: SO WHATS YA POINT ? I AM YA ENEMY ? undecided
No sir! The only enemy I have is the Devil! I only feel for agents of his that allow themselves to be used to achieve deception and manipulation of others for whatever purpose. Even if you disgaree with or hate my messages, unless you so choose; to me, you can't be an enemy.

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth ?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Tgirl4real(f): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
I don laff tire for this thread. Just too funny.

grin grin grin

obadiah777: GOG AND MAGOG IS RUSSIA. THEY WERE DECIEVED INTO LEAVING THEIR COMMUNISM FOR CAPITALISM AND DEMOCRAZY AND NOW THEIR COUNTRY IS A SHYTT HOLE AND NOT AS STRONG AND RESPECTED AS IT ONCE WAS. AND IT IS THIS SAME RUSSIA THAT IS GOING TO DISCIPLINE THEM IN WW3 OF COURSE AMONGST A COALITION OF OTHER NATIONS CALLED THE KINGS OF THE EAST ( REVELATION CHAPTER 16 WHICH IS CHINA AND NORTH KOREA ) AND A HOST OF OTHER NATIONS ( EZEKIEL 38 AND 39TH CHAPTER ). ARE GOG AND MAGOG NOT GOING TO BE PART OF CHRIST KINGDOM ? NOT TOO MANY OF THE HEATHEN NATIONS WILL BE A PART OF CHRIST KINGDOM. CHRIST KINGDOM CONSIST OF ISRAEL AND THEN A REMNANT FROM EVERY NATION OF PEOPLE ON EARTH. A REMNANT NOT A LOT. THOSE REMNANTS ARE THE FEW TRUE BELIEVERS IN EVERY NATION. YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT EVERY NATION HAS THERE OWN gODS AND PHILOSOPHIES THAT THEY ARE HEAVY INTO AND THEY ARE NOT LOOKING TO WORSHIP GOD. CHINA IS INTO BUDDHA, ARABS IS INTO ISLAM, RUSSIA IS INTO ATHEISM, ETC ETC. SO ONLY A TINY REMNANT OF EACH OF THESE NATIONS WILL MAKE IT INTO THE KINGDOM. THE REST OF THEM WILL BE LEFT IN THEIR OWN LANDS BUT WILL BE SUBJECT TO ISRAEL. ISRAEL WILL BE THE MOUNTAIN ABOVE ALL THE MOUNTAINS AND THE LAW WILL COME OUT FROM ISRAEL. AND THE DEVIL TO BE RELEASED AGAIN IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND THAT PERIOD WAS CALLED THE EUROPEAN RENNAISANCE. IT IS IN THE PAST wink

Ermm... I can't leave this last part out.... So, what happens after the 1000 reign?

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by tpia5: 4:17am On Nov 28, 2013
FOLYKAZE: OBADIAH777, are you married or do you have children at all? Hope you show your wife and kid pictures like this?

If your answer is yes, you should be in jail right now.

Brick wall, this one does not listen to reason and neither does he fear God.

Lord have mercy o.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 4:32am On Nov 28, 2013
Tgirl4real: I don laff tire for this thread. Just too funny.

grin grin grin

Ermm... I can't leave this last part out.... So, what happens after the 1000 reign?
after the 1000 year reign of christ ? you do know that is in the past right ? lol cheesy
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 4:33am On Nov 28, 2013
tpia@:

Brick wall, this one does not listen to reason and neither does he fear God.

Lord have mercy o.
what exactly are you ? cuz you sure are not into God. what are ya a sango worshipper ? grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MEILYN(m): 6:27am On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: after the 1000 year reign of christ ? you do know that is in the past right ? lol cheesy
Yea, when the blacks ruled the whole world for 1000years?

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Tgirl4real(f): 8:04am On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: after the 1000 year reign of christ ? you do know that is in the past right ? lol cheesy

Wait a min...how did I miss this post? sad

You don't say!

Y'all need to come and put these events doen in a chronoligical order. undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
MEILYN: Yea, when the blacks ruled the whole world for 1000years?
you dayum right buddy lol
Tgirl4real:

Wait a min...how did I miss this post? sad

You don't say!

Y'all need to come and put these events doen in a chronoligical order. undecided
yup we should lol wink

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MEILYN(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2013
obadiah777: you dayum right buddy lol yup we should lol wink
yah i know that stuff was in the past brahhhhh.... Peeps are still waiting for physical Christ to come and reign for 1000years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? / Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health / Are Africans Confused?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.