Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,640 members, 7,944,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds (5434 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: Obadiah you called my goshen a heathen? #angry face# I'll tell!
THE MAN IS A HEATHEN WHO ENJOYS READING ABOUT GRACE IN THE BIBLE grin grin THATS THE ONLY PART OF THE BIBLE HE ENJOYS READING THOUGH cheesy SPEAKING OF GOSHEN, GOSHEN DONE WENT APOSTATE. LET ME FIND OUT HE IS NOW RESIDING IN THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES. LET ME FIND OUT
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: OH I SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. WELL I AINT NO DERELICT. THATS FOR DAMN SURE. I GETS MINES grin grin
#exhales#finally d msg passed through your ishiukwu smh
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: #exhales#finally d msg passed through your ishiukwu smh
THERE YOU GO SPEAKING IN TONGUES AGAIN undecided
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: DINOSAURS ROAMED THE EARTH MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO ? GET YO HEAD OUT THE WHITE MANS AZZ BRAH. THATS THE WHITE MANS LIES wink

And Jesus is a black man?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: THE MAN IS A HEATHEN WHO ENJOYS READING ABOUT GRACE IN THE BIBLE grin grin THATS THE ONLY PART OF THE BIBLE HE ENJOYS READING THOUGH cheesy SPEAKING OF GOSHEN, GOSHEN DONE WENT APOSTATE. LET ME FIND OUT HE IS NOW RESIDING IN THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES. LET ME FIND OUT
desist from making mockery of 'my' goshen360 else i'll kick you into next week
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: OH I SEE WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM. WELL I AINT NO DERELICT. THATS FOR DAMN SURE. I GETS MINES grin grin
within the context of a church ordained wedding I suppose?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: THERE YOU GO SPEAKING IN TONGUES AGAIN undecided
duhhh!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
ifeness:

And Jesus is a black man?
HELL YEAH >>>> HIS GREAT UNCLE >>> SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
jacobscros: within the context of a church ordained wedding I suppose?
church you said? I laugh in swahili
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: desist from making mockery of 'my' goshen360 else i'll kick you into next week
LMAO KICKING ME INTO NEXT WEEK WILL NOT BE A BAD IDEA YOU KNOW. THAT WILL BE SEVEN DAYS CLOSER TO THE KINGDOM grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
jacobscros: within the context of a church ordained wedding I suppose?
CHURCH ORDAINED ? HELL NAHHHH. CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY BE AGREED ? I DONT MESS WITH THAT DEN OF INIQUITY YALL CALL CHURCH. S-E-X IS MARRIAGE. ONCE YOU YANSH A WOMAN, SHE IS YOUR WIFE. IF YOU WANT TO DO A CEREMONY WITH ELDERS AND RELATIVES ? THATS COOL TOO. BUT NO CHURCH wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: duhhh!
MORE TONGUES SMDH
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: church you said? I laugh in swahili
RIGHT ? LMAO. HE DONT KNOW HIS BODY IS THE CHURCH
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO KICKING ME INTO NEXT WEEK WILL NOT BE A BAD IDEA YOU KNOW. THAT WILL BE SEVEN DAYS CLOSER TO THE KINGDOM grin grin
chai you must think dt 'll be an escape from your gloom? Think again!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: MORE TONGUES SMDH
lol #missed you. Where you'd been?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: chai you must think dt 'll be an escape from your gloom? Think again!
I GOT NO GLOOM. THIS AINT ABOUT GLOOM. THIS IS ABOUT THE DESIRE TO PUT MY FOOT UP THE WHITE MANS AZZ AMONGST A HOST OF OTHER REASONS. SCRIPTURE DO SAY OPPRESSION MAKETH A WISE MAN MAD. I AM WISE SO I AM MAD. I SEE WHAT YOU DONT SEE wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: lol #missed you. Where you'd been?
FRONTPAGE BATTLING ALL THE CRAZY DEMONS THERE LOL grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: I GOT NO GLOOM. THIS AINT ABOUT GLOOM. THIS IS ABOUT THE DESIRE TO PUT MY FOOT UP THE WHITE MANS AZZ AMONGST A HOST OF OTHER REASONS. SCRIPTURE DO SAY OPPRESSION MAKETH A WISE MAN MAD. I AM WISE SO I AM MAD. I SEE WHAT YOU DONT SEE wink
indeed! And vice versa, i see some other things you don't see as well. Dt makes two of us duh!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: FRONTPAGE BATTLING ALL THE CRAZY DEMONS THERE LOL grin
demons you created?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: indeed! And vice versa, i see some other things you don't see as well. Dt makes two of us duh!
WELL IF YOU SEE WHAT I SEE YOU WILL BE WANTING TO BE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT AS OPPOSED TO BEING DRIVEN INTO A DITCH BY A BAD RECKLESS DRIVER wink wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: demons you created?
I TELL YOU GURL THAT FRONTPAGE IS A BASTION OF PUGNACIOUS DEMONS grin grin AND ERMM NO I DID NOT CREATE THEM. I AINT YAH. I AINT GOT THAT TYPE OF POWERS
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
Obadiah, sleep's come. I'm going to bed now...i love you. Nightttt#waves at him

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: I have an agreement with d almighty dt i'll taste marriage and childbirth before then so amen. Until then...
Omo fear dey catch me o. I wan marry sharply
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: Obadiah, sleep's come. I'm going to bed now...i love you. Nightttt#waves at him
BED AT 8.44 PM ? WHAT ARE YA 90 YEARS OLD ? WITH YO GERIATRIC SELF. ANYWAY SLEEP TIGHT. LOVE YA TOO GURL wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2013
toba: Omo fear dey catch me o. I wan marry sharply
TOO LATE BROS. MARRY YA BIBLE. THATS IS YA FERRY TO THE OTHER SIDE OF DESTRUCTION. THEN YOU CAN MARRY AFTER THAT BECAUSE YOU WILL LIVE TO 1000 YEARS OLD. PUT IT LIKE THIS, ANYONE WHO MAKES IT PAST THE DESTRUCTION WILL LIVE TO 1000 YEARS OLD OR THEREABOUT wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: Obadiah, sleep's come. I'm going to bed now...i love you. Nightttt#waves at him
smh
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
dougivilla: Apostate and herectic Obadiah777! Is it that if you don't mention dougivilla your eja-c-ulati-on process is incomplete? Or is it a crime to always expose you and your trainee apostate 'mosthigh' anytime you come up with your false teachings?

Thank God you said this is a dream, so I woun't bother myself commenting on what the hay-fever you have refused to treat has turned round to be dishing out to you!

fyi a nuke is -

noun 1. nuclear weapon or power plant - verb (used with object) nuked nuking

2. to attack with nuclear weapons

Dougvilla long time no see.

Thank you for the lecture on grammar.

And how is the centre of the earth?

Please get urgent medical attention!!!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2013
obadiah777: AND LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MAKING A GRAND ENTRANCE AT THE APPROPRIATE HOUR IS THE CEO OF THE HEATHENS, THE REMARKABLE, THE DISTINGUISHED, THE MOST CANTANKEROUS, THE MOST REPROBATE, KING HEATHEN HIMSELF, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN A WARM WELCOME TO SUPER HEATHEN DOUGIVILLA grin

King Heathen is Top of the charts Sire.

True Sire you wan take laughter tear my belle

These sons of lawlessness will forever get a flogging from the most high God

LWFMT
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2013
MostHigh:

King Heathen is Top of the charts Sire.

True Sire you wan take laughter tear my belle

These sons of lawlessness will forever get a flogging from the most high God

LWFMT
LMAO. OUR HEATHEN FRIEND DOUGIVILLA EMERGED FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT AND DROPPED BY TO SAY HELLO grin grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
ATMC: go and get laid. You've had it to d neck.

Chai! with these skills you just displayed you can become a high earning (laying time) manager

Issuing lay time schedules for those in (apparent )need

Seriously my dear if you need to get lay*ed this is not the place

you need something real in your life.....
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Pistolx(m): 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2013
am scared o

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Creatrixity(m): 3:01am On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: CHURCH ORDAINED ? HELL NAHHHH. CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY BE AGREED ? I DONT MESS WITH THAT DEN OF INIQUITY YALL CALL CHURCH. S-E-X IS MARRIAGE. ONCE YOU YANSH A WOMAN, SHE IS YOUR WIFE. IF YOU WANT TO DO A CEREMONY WITH ELDERS AND RELATIVES ? THATS COOL TOO. BUT NO CHURCH wink
Dayuum!What a bellicose heathen!
And i thought i was one!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? / Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health / Are Africans Confused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.