Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,640 members, 7,944,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds (5433 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by flourishG(m): 5:08am On Jun 12, 2013
This thread is full of episcopal jargons.what is d gospel of Christ in dis thread?is Christ coming to judge d unbelieving world or believers or both?preach d gospel if u know what d gospel is.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by bolaino(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2013
I've been around a lot of places, seen a lot of people, and heard a lot of bullshyte, but I've never seen a nigga who is as crazy as obadiah777, lol, crazy assss motherfucker., lol.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by thehomer: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: ENGULFING THE WORLD. THE FIRE WAS SO INTENSE AND BRIMSTONE WAS DROPPED EVERYWHERE FROM THE SKY. SCARY STUFF MAN. I THINK THIS SHYTT FINNA GO DOWN REAL SOON. THE MUSHROOM CLOUDS I SAW WAS EXACTLY LIKE THIS

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4536031992611942&pid=1.7&w=233&h=144&c=7&rs=1[/img]

Have you been watching any of the terminator movies?

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2013
Pistolx: am scared o
NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF MY FRIEND. RETURN TO THE STRONGHOLD, THE KJV THAT IS grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
Creatrixity:
Dayuum!What a bellicose heathen!
And i thought i was one!
YOU ARE SURE ENOUGH ONE. AN ORDAINED HEATHEN grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
flourishG: This thread is full of episcopal jargons.what is d gospel of Christ in dis thread?is Christ coming to judge d unbelieving world or believers or both?preach d gospel if u know what d gospel is.
THERE IS A TIME FOR PEACE AND A TIME FOR WAR, A TIME TO LAUGH AND A TIME TO CRY, A TIME TO PLAY AND A TIME TO HUNKER DOWN, THIS HERE AINT THE TIME FOR THE GOSPELS, THIS HERE IS THE TIME FOR PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES. THE DICE HAS BEEN CAST, EVERYONE IS NOW IN THEIR LANE. GOSPEL IS OVER. TIME FOR PROPHESY, BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT SMDH angry
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
bolaino: I've been around a lot of places, seen a lot of people, and heard a lot of bullshyte, but I've never seen a nigga who is as crazy as obadiah777, lol, crazy assss motherfucker., lol.
AND I HAVE BEEN AROUND A LOT OF PLACES AND SEEN A LOT OF PEOPLE AND HEARD A LOT OF THINGS BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SANE PERSON IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. YOU HAVE TO BE SOME SORT OF CRAZY TO EXIST IN THIS WORLD ORDER. WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT DEGREES OF INSANITY WHICH I GOTTA TELL YOU, YOUR LEVEL OF INSANITY DWARFS THAT OF THE CRAZIEST PERSON IN YABA LEFT. I MEAN YOU GOTTA BE ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY ENTIRELY BONKERS TO THINK ALL HUMANS CAME FROM PRIMORDIAL SOUP. BOLAINO YOU ARE AS NUTTY AS KULIKULI cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
thehomer:

Have you been watching any of the terminator movies?
NO SIRE. NOT A FAN OF ARNOLD THE ONE LINER SCHWARZENEGRO cheesy
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by busoye19: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: THERE IS A TIME FOR PEACE AND A TIME FOR WAR, A TIME TO LAUGH AND A TIME TO CRY, A TIME TO PLAY AND A TIME TO HUNKER DOWN, THIS HERE AINT THE TIME FOR THE GOSPELS, THIS HERE IS THE TIME FOR PROPHETIC SCRIPTURES. THE DICE HAS BEEN CAST, EVERYONE IS NOW IN THEIR LANE. GOSPEL IS OVER. TIME FOR PROPHESY, BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT SMDH angry

?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
busoye19:

?
WHAT THE PROBLEM IS SIRE tongue
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by busoye19: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: WHAT THE PROBLEM IS SIRE tongue

'Gospel is over' you said?

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
busoye19:

'Gospel is over' you said?
WELL WE ARE IN DIFFERENT TIMES NOW SIRE. IF THE LORD HASNT CALLED YOU ( NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU SPECIFICALLY ) BY NOW THEN THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE PRIMED FOR DESTRUCTION. THE DAYS OF EVANGELISM IS OVER. IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE WATCHMEN TO WATCH WORLD EVENTS AND JUXTAPOSE WITH PROPHESY SO WE CAN DIVIDE THE TIME CORRECTLY. IT IS THE TIME FOR THE WATCHMEN NOW. WHATEVER YOU HAVE HOLD ONTO IT. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING YET ? IT BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT MEANT TO HAVE NOTHING. PROPHESY HAS TO BE FULFILLED AND PROPHESY SAYS TWO THIRDS OF THE WHOLE LAND WILL BE DESTROYED. SO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BY NOW ? ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE PART OF THE TWO-THIRDS CLUB. GOSPEL DAYS ARE OVER BRAH, THE WHIRLWIND OF THE LORD IS IN THE AIR. ITS TIME TO REAP THE HARVEST wink
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by busoye19: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: WELL WE ARE IN DIFFERENT TIMES NOW SIRE. IF THE LORD HASNT CALLED YOU ( NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU SPECIFICALLY ) BY NOW THEN THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE PRIMED FOR DESTRUCTION. THE DAYS OF EVANGELISM IS OVER. IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE WATCHMEN TO WATCH WORLD EVENTS AND JUXTAPOSE WITH PROPHESY SO WE CAN DIVIDE THE TIME CORRECTLY. IT IS THE TIME FOR THE WATCHMEN NOW. WHATEVER YOU HAVE HOLD ONTO IT. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING YET ? IT BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT MEANT TO HAVE NOTHING. PROPHESY HAS TO BE FULFILLED AND PROPHESY SAYS TWO THIRDS OF THE WHOLE LAND WILL BE DESTROYED. SO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BY NOW ? ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE PART OF THE TWO-THIRDS CLUB. GOSPEL DAYS ARE OVER BRAH, THE WHIRLWIND OF THE LORD IS IN THE AIR. ITS TIME TO REAP THE HARVEST wink

If I can understand you well. You mean the door of salvation is closed and no more opportunity for repentance?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
busoye19:

If I can understand you well. You mean the door of salvation is closed and no more opportunity for repentance?
REVELATION 11 VS 13 AND 14 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
<<<< THIS VERSE ABOUT BABYLON USA ,HAPPENING IN BABYLON ALREADY AS WE SPEAK, THE EARTH ( THE REPROBATES ) HAS QUAKED ( PROTECTION REMOVED ) AND A TENTH PART OF USA HAS FALLEN ( ABOUT 30 MILLION PLUS PEOPLE LIVING IN TENT CITIES ) LOTS OF POVERTY AND SUFFERING SPREADING THERE. THE SECOND WOE IS ENDING BRAH. WE ARE GETTING TO THE THIRD WOE. IN THE THIRD WOE IS THE SECOND DEATH OF THE GENTILE NATIONS. SO YES THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS SLIM IF AT ALL IT HAS NOT FULLY SHUT. THIRD WOE COMING AFTER WW3
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by busoye19: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: REVELATION 11 VS 13 AND 14 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
<<<< THIS VERSE ABOUT BABYLON USA ,HAPPENING IN BABYLON ALREADY AS WE SPEAK, THE EARTH ( THE REPROBATES ) HAS QUAKED ( PROTECTION REMOVED ) AND A TENTH PART OF USA HAS FALLEN ( ABOUT 30 MILLION PLUS PEOPLE LIVING IN TENT CITIES ) LOTS OF POVERTY AND SUFFERING SPREADING THERE. THE SECOND WOE IS ENDING BRAH. WE ARE GETTING TO THE THIRD WOE. IN THE THIRD WOE IS THE SECOND DEATH OF THE GENTILE NATIONS. SO YES THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY IS SLIM IF AT ALL IT HAS NOT FULLY SHUT. THIRD WOE COMING AFTER WW3

Bro, Gospel continues till the second coming of Jesus Christ. Even after the rapture of the Saint . i.e during the reign of the Anti-christ (great tribulations) gospel still continues. That is when the 144,000 elect from the 12 tribes of Israel Mentioned in Rev 7 & 14, will preach the gospel. Those are the one that will not receive the mark of the beast and whosoever will not receive the mark too will have to pay with their blood for redemption.

Revelation 14:1-20
Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven like the roar of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder. The voice I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps, and they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as first fruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless. ...

Rev13:16-17
And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six

Revelation 14:9-11
And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
busoye19:

Bro, Gospel continues till the second coming of Jesus Christ. Even after the rapture of the Saint . i.e during the reign of the Anti-christ (great tribulations) gospel still continues. That is when the 144,000 elect from the 12 tribes of Israel Mentioned in Rev 7 & 14, will preach the gospel. Those are the one that will not receive the mark of the beast and whosoever will not receive the mark too will have to pay with their blood for redemption.

Revelation 14:1-20
Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven like the roar of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder. The voice I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps, and they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as first fruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless. ...

Rev13:16-17
And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred three score and six

Revelation 14:9-11
And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

SMDH. WE ARE IN THE REIGN OF THE ANTICHRIST. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE PAST 1000 YEARS ? undecided
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by busoye19: 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: SMDH. WE ARE IN THE REIGN OF THE ANTICHRIST. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE PAST 1000 YEARS ? undecided

How bro?? Who is the Anti-Christ?? Where is the tribulation and the Mark of the beast
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
busoye19:

How bro?? Who is the Anti-Christ?? Where is the tribulation and the Mark of the beast
THE ANTICHRIST ? THE ROMAN EMPIRE, THE FALSE PROPHET ? THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. THE MARK OF THE BEAST WITHOUT WHICH YOU CANNOT BUY AND SELL ? DEMOCRAZY ASK IRAN AND CUBA AND LIBYA. THEY CANT BUY AND SELL BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT DEMOCRAZY SMDH @ BUSOYE. YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES angry grin

THE TRIBULATION ? WHAT YOU THINK TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVERY WAS ? COLONIALISM, UNFAIR TRADE, WORLD WAR 1 AND 2, VIETNAM WAR, KOREAN WAR, ETC ETC ETC ? THOSE ARE TRIBULATIONS
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: THE ANTICHRIST ? THE ROMAN EMPIRE, THE FALSE PROPHET ? THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. THE MARK OF THE BEAST WITHOUT WHICH YOU CANNOT BUY AND SELL ? DEMOCRAZY ASK IRAN AND CUBA AND LIBYA. THEY CANT BUY AND SELL BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT DEMOCRAZY SMDH @ BUSOYE. YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES angry grin

THE TRIBULATION ? WHAT YOU THINK TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVERY WAS ? COLONIALISM, UNFAIR TRADE, WORLD WAR 1 AND 2, VIETNAM WAR, KOREAN WAR, ETC ETC ETC ? THOSE ARE TRIBULATIONS

Say on Prophet.

Who go hear go hear.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by bolaino(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: AND I HAVE BEEN AROUND A LOT OF PLACES AND SEEN A LOT OF PEOPLE AND HEARD A LOT OF THINGS BUT I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SANE PERSON IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. YOU HAVE TO BE SOME SORT OF CRAZY TO EXIST IN THIS WORLD ORDER. WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT DEGREES OF INSANITY WHICH I GOTTA TELL YOU, YOUR LEVEL OF INSANITY DWARFS THAT OF THE CRAZIEST PERSON IN YABA LEFT. I MEAN YOU GOTTA BE ABSOLUTELY COMPLETELY ENTIRELY BONKERS TO THINK ALL HUMANS CAME FROM PRIMORDIAL SOUP. BOLAINO YOU ARE AS NUTTY AS KULIKULI cheesy
hahahahahaha, mark my words mann, the world's not going to end in your life time, so u better forget about nukes and focus more on some real ish,

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Say on Prophet.

Who go hear go hear.
SCRIPTURE DO SAY >>> PROPHESY TO THE WIND grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
bolaino: hahahahahaha, mark my words mann, the world's not going to end in your life time, so u better forget about nukes and focus more on some real ish,
YOU GONE FIND OUT REAL SOON SIRE. WHEN THAT NUKE COMES KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR LIKE THE DHL DELIVERY MAN COMING TO BRING YOU A SPECIAL PACKAGE FROM YAHAWAH. YOU GONE SIGN FOR THAT PACKAGE SIRE cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by busoye19: 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: THE ANTICHRIST ? THE ROMAN EMPIRE, THE FALSE PROPHET ? THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH. THE MARK OF THE BEAST WITHOUT WHICH YOU CANNOT BUY AND SELL ? DEMOCRAZY ASK IRAN AND CUBA AND LIBYA. THEY CANT BUY AND SELL BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT DEMOCRAZY SMDH @ BUSOYE. YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES angry grin

Are you saying that people are already receiving the mark of the beast??
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: BED AT 8.44 PM ? WHAT ARE YA 90 YEARS OLD ? WITH YO GERIATRIC SELF. ANYWAY SLEEP TIGHT. LOVE YA TOO GURL wink
i don't know my brain kinda shuts down at such hour and functions better at d wee hours, hence i give in most times
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Creatrixity(m): 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE SURE ENOUGH ONE. AN ORDAINED HEATHEN grin

And you sir sure as heck is one crazy fella!
And I'd like to see your lady...I am sure she gotta be 'nuttier' than Washington Carver the peanut man!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
toba: smh
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
MostHigh:

Chai! with these skills you just displayed you can become a high earning (laying time) manager

Issuing lay time schedules for those in (apparent )need

Seriously my dear if you need to get lay*ed this is not the place

you need something real in your life.....
park one side joor
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2013
ATMC: park one side joor

For almost 4 hrs all you could talk about was lay, lay, lay.....

1. Getting lay and giving birth

2. What other people vision when they are laying

3. Telling others to go get lay as they are full to kneck or somtin like that

Hope you have lay?

Na you get your mouth.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
ATMC: park one side joor

1. Getting lay and giving birth before judgement

Hope you have lay?

Na you get your mouth.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 9:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
busoye19:

Are you saying that people are already receiving the mark of the beast??

Guy that's a trick question right?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
MostHigh:

1. Getting lay and giving birth before judgement

Hope you have lay?

Na you get your mouth.
and after 24 hours you keep repeating it. What does it imply? I asked you to park well, you brought it up again...you sure need it so as to loosen up a bit!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
ATMC: and after 24 hours you keep repeating it. What does it imply? I asked you to park well, you brought it up again...you sure need it so as to loosen up a bit!

It was you that responded after 24 hrs

I am just responding to your response

LWTMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was Mary Both The Mother Of Jesus And The Sister Of Aaron? / Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? / Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.