Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,643 members, 7,944,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds (5436 Views)

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by amanda2013(f): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
hahahahaha chei i don tire 4 ds nairaland. End time prophet obadiah my advice to u is to go 4 check up cos u are exhibiting symptoms of malaria.

2 Likes

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 9:49am On Jun 13, 2013
amanda2013: hahahahaha chei i don tire 4 ds nairaland. End time prophet obadiah my advice to u is to go 4 check up cos u are exhibiting symptoms of malaria.

Ignorance is no excuse.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 13, 2013
Creatrixity:
And you sir sure as heck is one crazy fella!
And I'd like to see your lady...I am sure she gotta be 'nuttier' than Washington Carver the peanut man!!!
LMAO THAT WAS A GOOD ONE grin grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2013
MostHigh:

Guy that's a trick question right?
busoye19:

Are you saying that people are already receiving the mark of the beast??
grin grin TRICK QUESTION INDEED
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2013
ATMC: i don't know my brain kinda shuts down at such hour and functions better at d wee hours, hence i give in most times
ATMC I DONE TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT AKPU AND OFE ONUGBU FOR DINNER BUT YA STIFF NECKED REBELLIOUS SELF WILL NOT HEAR ANYBODY SMDH. THATS WHY YA BRAIN SHUTS DOWN AT 8 PM. tongue
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2013
amanda2013: hahahahaha chei i don tire 4 ds nairaland. End time prophet obadiah my advice to u is to go 4 check up cos u are exhibiting symptoms of malaria.
YEAH THAT LOQUACIOUS HEATHEN CALLED MUSKEETO MUST HAVE BITTEN ME AND TRANSFERRED HIS HEATHEN PLASMODIUM TO ME undecided
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Truckpusher(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH THAT LOQUACIOUS HEATHEN CALLED MUSKEETO MUST HAVE BITTEN ME AND TRANSFERRED HIS HEATHEN PLASMODIUM TO ME undecided
grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by dougivilla(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2013
MostHigh:

King Heathen is Top of the charts Sire.

True Sire you wan take laughter tear my belle

These sons of lawlessness will forever get a flogging from the most high God

LWFMT
Titus1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and
commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

What more can I say to @obadiah777 and his trainee apostate 'mosthigh', the self appointed, self proclaimed and self ordained prophets, that claim to know everything about everything, and everything about God?

Refrain from your falsehood and lawlessness. God is very merciful. He is also a consuming fire! He has the capacity to exhibit extremes of both mercy and punnishments. Just be careful how you try to deceive God's children with your falsehoods and half truths, stop inviting His wrath, cos when it comes, it comes with extreme measures!!!

The rapture and second coming is real!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin LWKMD
CHIEF TRUCKPUSHER I TROWAY SALUTE SIR grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by dougivilla(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2013
Philippians 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Our God is not just about gloom and doom! The gospel is the good news of salvation, redemption, deliverance, the second coming etc. Every true child of God ought to concentrate on spreading the message of salvation and redemption. Until Jesus Christ returns, the door of salvation is very much open for everyone that so desires!
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2013
dougivilla: Titus1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

What more can I say to @obadiah777 and his trainee apostate 'mosthigh', the self appointed, self proclaimed and self ordained prophets, that claim to know everything about everything, and everything about God?

Refrain from your falsehood and lawlessness. God is very merciful. He is also a consuming fire! He has the capacity to exhibit extremes of both mercy and punnishments. Just be careful how you try to deceive God's children with your falsehoods and half truths, stop inviting His wrath, cos when it comes, it comes with extreme measures!!!

GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE SIRE. THE VERSES YOU QUOTED ARE FOR THE LIKES OF OYEDEPO AND OYAKHILOME WHO ARE AFTER FILTHY LUCRE. I AM HERE EVERYDAY GIVING MY TIME FOR FREE AND NOT CHARGING A DIME FOR IT. MY REWARD IS IN THE KINGDOM wink wink

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2013
dougivilla: Philippians 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Our God is not just about gloom and doom! The gospel is the good news of salvation, redemption, deliverance, the second coming etc. Every true child of God ought to concentrate on spreading the message of salvation and redemption. Until Jesus Christ returns, the door of salvation is very much open for everyone that so desires!
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. I AM NOT GOD. HOWEVER THIS HERE IS WHAT GOD ORDERS HIS PROPHETS TO DO >>>> JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

BUT I KNOW YOUR TYPE, YOU ARE THE ONES WHO WANT THE PROPHETS TO PROPHESY UNTO YOU SMOOTH THINGS >>>>

ISAIAH 30 VS 10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

IF YOU WANT TO HEAR SMOOTH THINGS YOU IN THE WRONG PLACE BUDDY. OYEDEPOS CHURCH IS THAT WAY ------------------->

2 Likes

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2013
dougivilla: Philippians 4:8 King James Version (KJV)

Judgement is upon the whole world and you are speaking of the gospel.

Clearly you are not preparing or prepared.

You cannot deny it, you have been warned

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: GO AND SIT DOWN SOMEWHERE SIRE. THE VERSES YOU QUOTED ARE FOR THE LIKES OF OYEDEPO AND OYAKHILOME WHO ARE AFTER FILTHY LUCRE. I AM HERE EVERYDAY GIVING MY TIME FOR FREE AND NOT CHARGING A DIME FOR IT. MY REWARD IS IN THE KINGDOM wink wink

No mind the guy.

His words can only convince the mumu or wawa brained ones.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2013
dougivilla: Titus1:10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you dougivilla have no idea where I come from or where I am going

It is also written in your law, that the testimony of 2 men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father sent obadiah to bear witness of me just as he sent I to bear witness to obadiah also.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. I AM NOT GOD. HOWEVER THIS HERE IS WHAT GOD ORDERS HIS PROPHETS TO DO >>>> JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

BUT I KNOW YOUR TYPE, YOU ARE THE ONES WHO WANT THE PROPHETS TO PROPHESY UNTO YOU SMOOTH THINGS >>>>

ISAIAH 30 VS 10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

IF YOU WANT TO HEAR SMOOTH THINGS YOU IN THE WRONG PLACE BUDDY. OYEDEPOS CHURCH IS THAT WAY ------------------->

LWKM OO grin grin

THE SIGN SAYS THAT WAYYYYYYYYYY >>>>>>>>>>
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Creatrixity(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2013
Y'all done put that belligerent dougivilla in his place.grin
Speak on grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2013
MostHigh:

Even if I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is valid, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you dougivilla have no idea where I come from or where I am going

It is also written in your law, that the testimony of 2 men is true. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father sent obadiah to bear witness of me just as he sent I to bear witness to obadiah also.

>>>>> 2 CORINTHIANS 13 VS 1 In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. ALWAYS ON POINT SIRE
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2013
MostHigh:

LWKM OO grin grin

THE SIGN SAYS THAT WAYYYYYYYYYY >>>>>>>>>>
HE DEFINITELY IN THE WRONG PLACE SIRE. THIS HERE THREAD AINT THE PLACE FOR SMOOTH THINGS. THIS IS A 'SMOOTH THINGS' FREE ZONE grin grin grin
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2013
Creatrixity: Y'all done put that belligerent dougivilla in his place.grin
Speak on grin
YEAH DOUGIVILLA NEEDS A SPIRITUAL BEATDOWN EVERY NOW AND THEN. THAT MAN HAS A LEGION OF DEMONS ON HIM grin grin HE IS LIKE TIMEX, HE TAKES A LICKIN AND KEEPS ON TICKIN. AS STIFF NECKED AND REBELLIOUS AS CAN BE SMDH

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: >>>>> 2 CORINTHIANS 13 VS 1 In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. ALWAYS ON POINT SIRE

Yes Sire.

2 or 3 witnesses.

give thaks sire.

Light without no end.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
apostasy is the message of this thread. OP you need deliverance
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
jacobscros: apostasy is the message of this thread. OP you need deliverance

lwkmt grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2013
MostHigh:

lwkmt grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahahhahah. obadiah you have a convert and he even types in caps. easy on the weed bro.
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by dougivilla(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. I AM NOT GOD. HOWEVER THIS HERE IS WHAT GOD ORDERS HIS PROPHETS TO DO >>>> JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

No one is talking about church here. Your 'lies' is the bone of contention here. Stop them!! And in any case, i hope you lots will still stand when I decide to 'shine' the light of God's truth into your eyes!!!

I have seen you scamper whenever we get to the real thing severally and thats why I choose to ignore you guys for a while, for the empty barrels that you are!

But when blantant falsehood which has become the preocupation of obadiah777 and his trainee apostate mosthigh is preached in the name of prophecies, then, I owe it as a responsibility to not leave them unattended to!!!

unless you agree to not fade away again as you have always done in the heat of truths, I will henceforth post links of all threads including the ones you started where your falsehoods where exposed and you chose to elope for descerning minds to read and know the stuffs you're made of!!! Even your master, the Devil was made an open show of!!! No hiding place for you and your lot, no hiding place for the wicked you hear?

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2013
@obadiah777 how'd you know my favourite? You must be a seer i suppose?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by ATMC(f): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2013
@most high hello lofty fellow
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
dougivilla: No one is talking about church here. Your 'lies' is the bone of contention here. Stop them!! And in any case, i hope you lots will still stand when I decide to 'shine' the light of God's truth into your eyes!!!

I have seen you scamper whenever we get to the real thing severally and thats why I choose to ignore you guys for a while, for the empty barrels that you are!

But when blantant falsehood which has become the preocupation of obadiah777 and his trainee apostate mosthigh is preached in the name of prophecies, then, I owe it as a responsibility to not leave them unattended to!!!

unless you agree to not fade away again as you have always done in the heat of truths, I will henceforth post links of all threads including the ones you started where your falsehoods where exposed and you chose to elope for descerning minds to read and know the stuffs you're made of!!! Even your master, the Devil was made an open show of!!! No hiding place for you and your lot, no hiding place for the wicked you hear?

Like the prophet says this is no dog pound.

Iron Sharpeneth iron.

Its you and your lawless brethren that have been in hiding now, most likely licking your wounds.

But hey I full ground oo, bring it on

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
ATMC: @most high hello lofty fellow

Hello back to you too.

I dont get it about the loftiness though.

Care to share?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2013
jacobscros: hahahahahahahahahhahah. obadiah you have a convert and he even types in caps. easy on the weed bro.

Dont get ahead of yourself, I copied and pasted those words from one of his replies above

Believe me its a killer bullet.

1 Like

Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by MostHigh: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2013
jacobscros: hahahahahahahahahhahah. obadiah you have a convert and he even types in caps. easy on the weed bro.

How do you have knowledge of the effects of weed?

Are you a weeder by any chance?
Re: Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
jacobscros: apostasy is the message of this thread. OP you need deliverance
YES YOU ARE RIGHT. I NEED TO BE DELIVERED FROM HEATHENS LIKE YOU. I HAVE BEEN COMPASSED ABOUT BY HEATHENS undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was Mary Both The Mother Of Jesus And The Sister Of Aaron? / Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance? / Believing Pastors Is Dangerous To Your Health

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.