Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,365 members, 7,888,179 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (72347 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2008
@ibkaye

Not all nigeria girls have pot bellies.

You sure you don't have pot bellie?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 8:45pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@ D-reloaded,

The link was doctored. . . . .
Pastor having sex with little boys in Port Harcourt?
This is like saying Debosky was caught raping in Amsterdam. . . . . Or someone stealing snowballs in Canada.
It aint possible. . . .PH is a LovePeddler-state. . . . .Twas a set-up for the Pastor by a greedy member of the Church.

Hopefully your denial wont end up killing you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Antidote1(f): 8:45pm On May 07, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Antidote,

You are not serious. . . . . .

I will personally supervise the whupping of your bare butt with a horse whip if u don't take that course to the cleaners.
Go and read and leave Naija women with their big bellies. . . . .
Busta wants me to sign a contract that will restrain me from bashing Naija women. . . I might turn to carribean chics next week.
Watch your baq.

We "dont eat and lie down", so you won't find much to turn on us, matter of fact, Carnival soon come( TNT already hosted theirs) and I can bet my last $$ the gyms are packed, Everyone wants to look great in their monikers Come Mardi gras tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 8:45pm On May 07, 2008
Naija women get big belle abeg. Dey use euphemism call am 'love handles'. Who dem dey fool?

And if your prick no long like my mouse own, na double wahala sha.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by wendymanda: 8:46pm On May 07, 2008
yebariba:

because they like to greedily eat as much as they can when a guy takes them out. most of them have never seen food before so they want to eat everything in sight if you mistakingly take them to tantalizers.

If they have never seen food before how then do they know what to do with it adn how have they survived that long.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 8:47pm On May 07, 2008
~Antidote~:

ROFLMSAO, you can say that again dear, I am good, allergies killing me o, work and school, you know how tedious that can be,

Make sure you do your sit-ups, and keep that sext figure in shape, You won't want to be placed in this category, LOL, kiss kiss kiss

The alarming thing is, some of these very men have pot bellies too. And a pot belly looks better on a woman, atleast she has the hips and breasts to compliment it, than on a man, He looks like a pregnant cow, Moo moo

LOL
u got that right.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by tngtech(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2008
dangermous:

Naija women get big belle abeg. Dey use euphemism call am 'love handles'. Who them dey fool?

And if your prick no long like my mouse own, na double wahala sha.

Maybe your sister have
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Antidote1(f): 8:48pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

Na you know. Its now about the guys. Come on where is the Love

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. lo siento papi, But did I hit a nerve?   grin grin grin.

Look closer, I said it with Nuff luv mon, grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:48pm On May 07, 2008
Busta:

LOL
u got that right.
dey there dey deceive yourself. Pot belly on both sex is ,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2008
~Antidote~:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. lo siento papi, But did I hit a nerve? grin grin grin.

Look closer, I said it with Nuff love mon, grin
you did, i aint even gone front about that. grin
you trying to hurt feelings tongue it wont work.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Busta(f): 8:50pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

dey there dey deceive yourself. Pot belly on both sex is ,

I guess the truth is finally weighing in on u huh?  grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 07, 2008
Nigerian men and potbelly, two things that can never be seperated grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by wendymanda: 8:50pm On May 07, 2008
Love handles and muffin tops are not eqaul to having a big belly since those are at the sides and can be corrected if some people pull up their pants.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 8:51pm On May 07, 2008
tngtech:

Maybe your sister have

Na wa  for this site sha. I no fit talk one thing make i no get some insultive retort.

Guy, na your mama u hear. She dey carry rolls of Amala  for waist. Ekute Yaba.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by aloib(f): 8:52pm On May 07, 2008
kingdong:

yu don't care? LORL! yu wish.those unsightly flabs and yu don't kia. if yu don't care now and yu continue not to care someday be rest assured that the boo would care someday and yu will be sorry
jeez r u freaking kidding me, mehn i better go back to retirement b4 i start acting all ignorant and stuff,
u go dey sufficient my dear, phewww
arguing with peeps like this would really make u start behaving like them, smh,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
goodbye thread, good bye nairaland,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Antidote1(f): 8:53pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

you did, i aint even gone front about that. grin
you trying to hurt feelings tongue it wont work.

I concur grin, BUt I still believe men have more pot bellies than women, especially those of our race, They love to eat and then lie down, the snoring (niggaritis) sets in, And that's no lie, grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2008
Busta:

I guess the truth is finally weighing in on u huh?  grin
I never ever dissed the Ladies, didnt defend them either. I maintained my neutrality. ALL I have done in this thread is get a healthy dosage of flirting.
The truth hurts, the right side of my ribs grin coupled with the pot belly, thats a disaster.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by wendymanda: 8:54pm On May 07, 2008
dangermous:

Na wa for this site sha. I no fit talk one thing make i no get some insultive retort.

Guy, na your mama u hear. She dey carry rolls of Amala for waist. Ekute Yaba.

oops. Someone's pissed off.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2008
~Antidote~:

I concur grin, BUt I still believe men have more pot bellies than women, especially those of our race, They love to eat and then lie down, the snoring (niggaritis) sets in, And that's no lie, grin grin grin

pot belly in Nigeria for the men is a sign of good living - nothing more nothing less.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Roscodaddy(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2008
Nigerians gals,they want to eat it all,without thinking abt their bellies,mo gbo mo ya,after eating they even order for take away.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 07, 2008
If you are hungry, why not eat? Abeg, leave them jare  cheesy

@tngtech
i don't have pot belly o grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Antidote1(f): 8:58pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

pot belly in Nigeria for the men is a sign of good living - nothing more nothing less.

See me trouble o, So what does it signifies for the ladies, stress?

If you answer yes, who can blame them?  Afterall, the BS they have to put up with?

My attorney J girl is Not around right now, so I would leave this for another time, I am out jor,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by wendymanda: 8:59pm On May 07, 2008
Roscodaddy:

Nigerians gals,they want to eat it all,without thinking about their bellies,mo gbo mo ya,after eating they even order for take away.

So women should never show good living?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 9:00pm On May 07, 2008
Roscodaddy:

Nigerians gals,they want to eat it all,without thinking about their bellies,mo gbo mo ya,after eating they even order for take away.

Guy, the thing tire me sef. You go see some eh, their belle dey enter room five minutes before their body. Chineke

wendymanda:

oops. Someone's pissed off.

You knw me before      
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by kingdong(m): 9:03pm On May 07, 2008
aloib:

jeez r u freaking kidding me, mehn i better go back to retirement before i start acting all ignorant and stuff,
u go dey sufficient my dear, phewww
arguing with peeps like this would really make u start behaving like them, smh,

story. na me say make yu caryy spare tyre like dangote trailers. retire to the gym and spot the difference.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Dreloaded(f): 9:05pm On May 07, 2008
Lmfao.

Ridiculous
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by wendymanda: 9:05pm On May 07, 2008
dangermous:

Guy, the thing tire me sef. You go see some eh, their belle dey enter room five minutes before their body. Chineke

You knw me before

Nope
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 07, 2008
The girls will start attending gym if the guys will also, it goes 50/50, deal, or no deal? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2008
D-reloaded:

Lmfao.

Ridiculous
way to jump back in after the long absence.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2008
ibkaye:

The girls will start attending gym if the guys will also, it goes 50/50, deal, or no deal? grin
no deal angry

grin grin grin grin cheesy wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 07, 2008
LASIEFAIRE:

no deal
see your head tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by LASIEFAIRE(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2008
ibkaye:

see your head tongue
like your own tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (55) (Reply)

I Can't Believe Malian Guys Look Like This (photo) / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) / Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.