Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? (72199 Views)

Guys With Pot Bellies: Do Ladies Love Them? / How Come Most Nigerian Ladies/chics Have Protruding Abdomen / Girls, Why The Protruding Tummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 10:15pm On May 07, 2008
lol@Toyin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Cadet(f): 10:19pm On May 07, 2008
eldee:

lol@Toyin grin grin
Hey handsome, what are you laughing at? cheesy
So you finally showed her that pic? tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 10:26pm On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

Hey handsome, what are you laughing at? cheesy
So you finally showed her that pic? tongue
It was just wondering why the dude saw this argument as a 'blank cheque'
Guess he didn't type all this while because he was there typing up the whole thingy grin grin

Moi pic, nah. . .I bought time now
My cam broke, and I'm not posting sum next baby pic that'll make a new thread grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Cadet(f): 10:29pm On May 07, 2008
eldee:

It was just wondering why the dude saw this argument as a 'blank cheque'
Guess he didn't type all this while because he was there typing up the whole thingy grin grin

Moi pic, nah. . .I bought time now
My cam broke, and I'm not posting sum next baby pic that'll make a new thread grin
Ok,I'll create the new thread for you, today.
Dnt try me, you know am crazy enough to do it. Or have you forgotten? cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 07, 2008
naija guy: what would u like to have??
naija babe:i'm not that hungry sha,i'll just have a plate of rice,some plantain,beans and beef
then she asks waiter:do u have peppersoup?
ok. pls warm a plate for me and pls let me have a bottle of small stout.
calls back waiter,pls prepare a plate of isiewu as take away for sister(s) at home.
why dem no go get pot belly
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by AKO1(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2008
[size=13pt]Fastest growing thread in Nairaland,
17 pages in less than 12 hours,
O ga oh!
[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 10:34pm On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

Ok,I'll create the new thread for you, today.
Dnt try me, you know am crazy enough to do it. Or have you forgotten? cheesy
You don't even have the pic
So ur 'werre' is not doing anything here tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Cadet(f): 10:35pm On May 07, 2008
eldee:

You don't even have the pic
So your 'werre' is not doing anything here tongue tongue
Oh no!!! Who said it's about the pix, eldee, I'm making another "news", like last time.
Thank me later smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 10:37pm On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

Oh no!!! Who said it's about the pix, eldee, I'm making another "news", like last time.
Thank me later smiley
Nah, I bin keeping a clean slate hun
Been watching ma loopholes carefully grin tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Cadet(f): 10:39pm On May 07, 2008
eldee:

Nah, I bin keeping a clean slate hun
Been watching ma loopholes carefully grin tongue tongue
Is that what you think? grin
hehehehe! Eldee, are you trying me?

One more post and I'm doing it! grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

Is that what you think? grin
hehehehe! Eldee, are you trying me?

One more post and I'm doing it! grin
Hehehe, see this one, you don't know who u're dealing with
I'aint scared of ya hun, everyone knows the thruth tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Cadet(f): 10:44pm On May 07, 2008
eldee:

Hehehe, see this one, you don't know who u're dealing with
I'aint scared of ya hun, everyone knows the thruth tongue tongue tongue
The truth to what? see you! you're already shaking grin cheesy Shaking in that leather boot of yours.
Eldee, eldee, eldee, abeg, put picshur jare.
Let me get ready for the news. how about

"NL ladies, what do you think about sport's super hot Eldee?"

"Why is Eldee jealous of supposedly "sexy chocolate" of NL, Stephen? Did he steal her girl?"

I can think up more grin cheesy hehehhe tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by nana(f): 10:45pm On May 07, 2008
shocked grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 07, 2008
bennygee:

naija babe:[b]i'm not that hungry sha,i'll just have a plate of rice,some plantain,beans and beef
ok. please warm a plate for me and please let me have a bottle of small stout.[/b]calls back waiter,please prepare a plate of isiewu as take away for sister(s) at home.
why them no go get pot belly
ROFLMAO!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by AKO1(m): 10:50pm On May 07, 2008
The last time I checked more Nigerian men had p[size=21pt]o[/size]truding bellies than Nigerian women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by vicade(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2008
bennygee:

naija babe:i'm not that hungry sha,i'll just have a plate of rice,some plantain,beans and beef
ok. please warm a plate for me and please let me have a bottle of small stout.
calls back waiter,please prepare a plate of isiewu as take away for sister(s) at home.
why them no go get pot belly

True story.
And that is just for Starters
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

The truth to what? see you! you're already shaking grin cheesy Shaking in that leather boot of yours.
Eldee, eldee, eldee, abeg, put picshur jare.
Let me get ready for the news. how about

"Nairaland ladies, what do you think about sport's super hot Eldee?"

"Why is Eldee jealous of supposedly "sexy chocolate" of Nairaland, Stephen? Did he steal her girl?"

I can think up more grin cheesy hehehhe tongue
Are you blackmailing me?
I swear I'll create my one and it's going to shake nairaland.

It'll be a collaboration with Sly, Ib and your worst enemies, it will make nland frontpage grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Cadet(f): 10:55pm On May 07, 2008
eldee:

Are you blackmailing me?
I swear I'll create my one and it's going to shake nairaland.

It'll be a collaboration with Sly, Ib and your worst enemies, it will make nland frontage grin grin
LOL! Blackmailing you ke? babe, am Whitemailing you o grin cheesy

Front page of Nairaland? We have a Nairaland newspaper? lol

Anywaz, laterz, am going out!

Create am o ,make I catch you for London, you go swear pepper!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 10:57pm On May 07, 2008
Cadet:

LOL! Blackmailing you ke? babe, am Whitemailing you o grin cheesy

Front page of Nairaland? We have a Nairaland newspaper? lol

Anywaz, laterz, am going out!
Going out to where shocked shocked
If I see any new topic ehn, I'll make sure that my threat comes to pass oh
Choose your clicks wisely
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 07, 2008
cheii, see flirting o shocked cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 07, 2008
@ibkaye

is it not past ur bed time,why r u still up? angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by sheniqua: 11:03pm On May 07, 2008
My Lord
I leave to milk the cows and thread grows 12 pages?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 11:03pm On May 07, 2008
ibkaye:

You dey jealous abi. Despite the montage of pics wey you post, no man don gree flirt with you.

You suppose go stand for the runway of Aminu Kano Airport abi.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 07, 2008
jennykadry:

@ibkaye

is it not past your bed time,why r u still up? angry angry angry
ehehehehe, see my aunty o, always worring about my wellbeing  kiss kiss

dangermous:

You dey jealous abi. Despite the montage of pics wey you post, no man don gree flirt with you.

Jealous ke? Eldee is my homeboy, Cadet is my Sister  cool grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2008
ibkaye:

Will you sharap dia!!!
Who even thought you how to spell that word angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 11:05pm On May 07, 2008
jennykadry:

@ibkaye

is it not past your bed time,why r u still up? angry angry angry

Look at you.  U never hear say Kano safe past Umuahia.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 07, 2008

lol grin grin grin grin dangerous u no well ooo,na my fine and sweet ibkaye u dey tell to stand for d runway of kano airport angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 07, 2008
eldee:

Will you sharap dia!!!
roflmao cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 07, 2008
Look at you. You never hear say Kano safe past Umuahia.

atleast i no dey umuahia so i cant tell

but atleast its safer dan those nagwode men dat carry dagger about tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by dangermous: 11:07pm On May 07, 2008
eldee:

Will you sharap dia!!!

See as e reject you fiam. Abi you get potbelly wey you suck in for this your pictures.

No wonder you dey grimace for some of them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by eldee(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2008
@dangermous
Oi, leave ib alone, she's my first and only baby
I don't want her to learn strong words
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 07, 2008
e be like say ,dangerous is actually hiaaa to cause trouble

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (55) (Reply)

Ever Tried Breaking Up With Someone And The Person Refused? How Did It Go? / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / Kenyan President Uhuru Bans Sex For 6 Months To Prevent Coronavirus Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.