Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. (7107 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 9:40am On Jul 18, 2013
Syncan:

I ask again, at the cross, while he was bleeding and in pain and about to die, What was he? man, God, or both.

read that verse... it said he took the form of a man so he can die... so he was a man... else there is no way he will die...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2013
benalvino:

read that verse... it said he took the form of a man so he can die... so he was a man... else there is no way he will die...

Ok, I have always said that he was God who took man form without losing his Divinity. So he was God and man at the same time.

Now take a look at what happened between him and the lucky thief. Are you aware that what He did was to forgive that thief his sins, which as I have shown before, only God can do.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2013
Syncan:

Ok, I have always said that he was God who took man form without losing his Divinity. So he was God and man at the same time.

Now take a look at what happened between him and the lucky thief. Are you aware that what He did was to forgive that thief his sins, which as I have shown before, only God can do.

Of course he did... He raised the dead... He also gave his apostles authority to forgive sin... But the thing is he has to give up his divinity and rely on the holy spirit and his father... Even if you say he is God... Mary cannot be the mother of God when she is not God and even worste is she can't be the mother of God that already exist before her. That's what am saying. You too can't deny that... Ok question for U... Was she the mother of God before Jesus came to earth?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2013
benalvino:

Of course he did... He raised the dead... He also gave his apostles authority to forgive sin... But the thing is he has to give up his divinity and rely on the holy spirit and his father... Even if you say he is God... Mary cannot be the mother of God when she is not God and even worste is she can't be the mother of God that already exist before her. That's what am saying. You too can't deny that... Ok question for U... Was she the mother of God before Jesus came to earth?

No she was not. But was your mother present at the creation of your soul?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by shdemidemi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
Syncan:

As it degenerated to this?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Syncan:

Was she present are the creation of her soul?
what kind of question is this?
you keep bringing stupid question when you cant answer one...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
benalvino:

Was she present are the creation of her soul?
what kind of question is this?
you keep bringing stupid question when you cant answer one...

1. I answered your question, I said No. Pls did you not see it? if you did why did you accuse me wrongly?

2. You asked me if Jesus mother was His mother before Jesus came to earth? I asked you if your mother was present at the creation of your own soul, that is, was she your mother before you came to earth? Afterall, God knew you before you came to earth.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

3. If you do not understand my question, kindly get clarification. Do not react on impulse, based on what another said maybe.

I respect your views and try to lay down mine as a better one, but you disrespect mine, calling it names such as trash, flip flop, stupid etc. This, my friend is not christlike.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
shdemidemi:

As it degenerated to this?

Why?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Syncan:

1. I answered your question, I said No. Pls did you not see it? if you did why did you accuse me wrongly?

2. You asked me if Jesus mother was His mother before Jesus came to earth? I asked you if your mother was present at the creation of your own soul, that is, was she your mother before you came to earth? Afterall, God knew you before you came to earth.

Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

3. If you do not understand my question, kindly get clarification. Do not react on impulse, based on what another said maybe.

I respect your views and try to lay down mine as a better one, but you disrespect mine, calling it names such as trash, flip flop, stupid etc. This, my friend is not christlike.

dude i am not God... you are making silly example or comparison... I did not exist as God before my mother gave birth to me... dont ask me silly question...
I ask you from the beginning Jesus was the word the word was God... was mary his mother from the beginning before he became flesh?... instead you asking me silly question... and nope you cant answer my question all you did was the father alone is God the son alone is God and the holy spirit alone is God... and i told you, you dont understand the trinity after that statement...

even so... there is one God... is the mary the mother of the 3 persons that is the One God... you will say no... then she is not the mother of God then. simple.

Sorry i will call spade a spade... and saying some thing is silly when it is really silly is not an insult.
again your question is silly...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
benalvino:

dude i am not God... you are making silly example or comparison... I did not exist as God before my mother gave birth to me... dont ask me silly question...
I ask you from the beginning Jesus was the word the word was God... was mary his mother from the beginning before he became flesh?... instead you asking me silly question... and nope you cant answer my question all you did was the father alone is God the son alone is God and the holy spirit alone is God... and i told you, you dont understand the trinity after that statement...

even so... there is one God... is the mary the mother of the 3 persons that is the One God... you will say no... then she is not the mother of God then. simple.

Sorry i will call spade a spade... and saying some thing is silly when it is really silly is not an insult.
again your question is silly...

Ok dear one, I think its best to stop here.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
Syncan:

Ok dear one, I think its best to stop here.

[size=48pt]Like i said before... You win[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What You Learnt In Church Today ? / I Found Myself Asking God For Forgiveness Daily / Is Christ Embassy Fraudulent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.