Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,201 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:20 AM

What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. (7154 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
benalvino:

thats the business of the Oneness pentecostal religion... but your guy is beginning to sound like them

My guy is quoting scriptures for you but now you dont want to hear it.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
Syncan:

My brother, as if it wasn't scripture I quoted all through. But I like the guy shaa, I know he will revisit all these.
are you saying Jesus is the father, son and holy spirit? only him?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2013
benalvino:

please make your point... we know the Word became flesh... and the bible says the word was God

Is the word, the Father?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Syncan:

Is the word, the Father?
Nope... the word is Jesus...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2013
benalvino:
Nope... the word is Jesus...

But you said, the word is God.

How can it be God without the father? (according to you)
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 11:31pm On Jul 16, 2013
Bravo @Benalvino,

At least you were bold enough to state your views clearly (even though they are self-contradictory).

Notice how the other anti-Catholics have long fled or resorted to making comments that are off-point.

Bravo!
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2013
Syncan:

But you said, the word is God.

How can it be God without the father? (according to you)
oh boy... Lol your understand is the issue... In the beginning was the word and the word was with the God and the word was God... You can't say God was with him self right ? Jesus was with the father in the beginning...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 11:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
italo: Bravo @Benalvino,

At least you were bold enough to state your views clearly (even though they are self-contradictory).

Notice how the other anti-Catholics have long fled or resorted to making comments that are off-point.

Bravo!

Please list my contradictions...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 12:19am On Jul 17, 2013
benalvino:
Please list my contradictions...

You said Jesus was only a man on earth...then you agreed that he who sees Jesus sees God.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by 2HornsaTrident: 12:26am On Jul 17, 2013
Hard not to borrow a few moves from the old testament.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by 2HornsaTrident: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2013
benalvino:
are you saying Jesus is the father, son and holy spirit? only him?
"Who the cap fits let him wear it". The caps fit him, so why not? I like the one he wears for sunday servicesmiley
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 1:15am On Jul 17, 2013
benalvino:
oh boy... Lol your understand is the issue... In the beginning was the word and the word was with the God and the word was God... You can't say God was with him self right ? Jesus was with the father in the beginning...

and when he was with the apostles, was he God?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Debroslink: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2013
Syncan:

and when he was with the apostles, was he God?
was he not? When He walked on water, was He not God? Who else can walk on water? Not even angels.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2013
Debroslink:
was he not? When He walked on water, was He not God? Who else can walk on water? Not even angels.

Now my friend, you are most correct. He was God. Remember that same person was given birth to by Mary. If he was God then, and mary His mother, why do you quarrel with me when I call her "mother of God"? You can see where I'm coming from.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 8:40am On Jul 17, 2013
Shdemidemi say Jesus on earth was not God, only man.

Debroslink says he was God.

Benalvino says he was only man yet says those who saw him saw God.

Confusion!
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2013
Syncan:

Now my friend, you are most correct. He was God. Remember that same person was given birth to by Mary. If he was God then, and mary His mother, why do you quarrel with me when I call her "mother of God"? You can see where I'm coming from.

I bet he still cant see.

Not until he takes off the scales of hatred and sentiments.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 1:35pm On Jul 17, 2013
italo:

You said Jesus was only a man on earth...then you agreed that he who sees Jesus sees God.
If you look back you will see that I said Jesus is God and he dropped his deity so he can die... He took up the form of a man... Therefore he was a man... But people identify that he was God... The word that was made flesh...
So my point had not changed.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lol you guys could answer my question... And because of my question your trinity believes keeps changing...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
benalvino:
If you look back you will see that I said Jesus is God and he dropped his deity so he can die... He took up the form of a man... Therefore he was a man... But people identify that he was God... The word that was made flesh...
So my point had not changed.

You agreed that anyone that sees Jesus sees God.

Now I dont understand your position anymore.

1. When Pilate saw Jesus, did he see God?

2. Who were the people that identified that he was God?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
benalvino: Lol you guys could answer my question... And because of my question your trinity believes keeps changing...

Catholic teaching on Trinity doesnt change. It is you who says you believe it but dont even know what it is.

That's why Syncan told you to study the doctrine of the Trinity.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
italo:

You agreed that anyone that sees Jesus sees God.

Now I dont understand your position anymore.

What is your point... Common man... the bible says the word became flesh...
it also says he made him self nothing and took on the nature of man... While Jesus was God in the beginning in other to die for us he has to be man... that is the point... Him as God or the word have to come to earth and live as a man amongst us and Mary is the chosen one... while you see Christ as God... he was reliant in the holy spirit and his father because he made him self nothing... then he can bleed hungry etc... that is the truth... Mary Gave birth to a man.

there is no point Going on... you just dont want to accept the truth... italo even when the bible says you should not bow down to any image... you guys still do it anyway and think it is not wrong. if that is the case you guys will not accept this one too.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
italo:

Catholic teaching on Trinity doesnt change. It is you who says you believe it but dont even know what it is.

That's why Syncan told you to study the doctrine of the Trinity.

sycan has given multiple flipflop explanation of it... so its you guys who are confused...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
benalvino:

What is your point... Common man... the bible says the word became flesh...
it also says he made him self nothing and took on the nature of man... While Jesus was God in the beginning in other to die for us he has to be man... that is the point... Him as God or the word have to come to earth and live as a man amongst us and Mary is the chosen one... while you see Christ as God... he was reliant in the holy spirit and his father because he made him self nothing... then he can bleed hungry etc... that is the truth... Mary Gave birth to a man.

there is no point Going on... you just dont want to accept the truth... italo even when the bible says you should not bow down to any image... you guys still do it anyway and think it is not wrong. if that is the case you guys will not accept this one too.

The questions were:

You answered none, pretending that you dont want to go on...then you try to change the topic to that of images.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2013
benalvino:

sycan has given multiple flipflop explanation of it... so its you guys who are confused...

It is a lie. You are the one who has been making up flip-flop definitions on his behalf.

Go and study the doctrine of the Trinity which you claim to believe in.

Ignorance is bad enough.

To add arrogance to it is worse.

To be obstinate in arrogance and ignorance is fatal.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
italo:

It is a lie. You are the one who has been making up flip-flop definitions on his behalf.

Go and study the doctrine of the Trinity which you claim to believe in.

Ignorance is bad enough.

To add arrogance to it is worse.

To be obstinate in arrogance and ignorance is fatal.
[size=28pt]Even if You and sycan make total crap out of una selves... Una win so that una go rest continue una idolatry... Mary naim create una god... My God is different [/size]
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 12:30am On Jul 18, 2013
Go and learn what you claim to believe in.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by shdemidemi(m): 12:34am On Jul 18, 2013
italo: Go and learn what you claim to believe in.

You need the learning more than he does mate.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2013
benalvino:
[size=28pt]Even if You and sycan make total crap out of una selves... Una win so that una go rest continue una idolatry... Mary naim create una god... My God is different [/size]

Dear benalvino, I believe I have treated you kindly in my words so far, you may consider doing same when you refer to me. Not for my sake though but for yours.

Consider Jesus on the cross bleeding, in pain, you claim He was just man there?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2013
Syncan:

Dear benalvino, I believe I have treated you kindly in my words so far, you may consider doing same when you refer to me. Not for my sake though but for yours.

Consider Jesus on the cross dying, you claim He was just man there?

have i insulted you?
and i can see you comprehend non of my post
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2013
benalvino:

have i insulted you?
and i can see you comprehend non of my post

I have not said so. If you look back at your chat with Italo, you may wish to have changed some words.

All the same, I have been honest in my posts to you. I do not tell you what I thought ouy yestetday, I tell you what the church has taught for ages, that's why I said to read up on it. But to help me understand you, just give me an honest answer to the question above.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2013
Syncan:

I have not said so. If you look back at your chat with Italo, you may wish to have changed some words.

All the same, I have been honest in my posts to you. I do not tell you what I thought ouy yestetday, I tell you what the church has taught for ages, that's why I said to read up on it. But to help me understand you, just give me an honest answer to the question above.

Not a single words changed... I have been explaining phil 2:6-9 from the start and still doing it... my words are thesame... Jesus Took the form of a man just as the bible says so he can die for us... Nothing changed... well Jesus was God he changed his nature so he can die... my point from start to now.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2013
benalvino:

Not a single words changed... I have been explaining phil 2:6-9 from the start and still doing it... my words are thesame... Jesus Took the form of a man just as the bible says so he can die for us... Nothing changed... well Jesus was God he changed his nature so he can die... my point from start to now.

I ask again, at the cross, while he was bleeding and in pain and about to die, What was he? man, God, or both.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Thought Jesus Was A Carpenter, As In A Furniture Maker? / Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent / Can A Jehovahs Witness Member Become A Medical Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.