Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:05 PM

What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. (7105 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by plaetton: 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

thats a typo... it was suppose to be cant... read with context genius... didnt you see where it says why when life Goes out of the body it cant come back...

SO MR GENIUS USE YOUR BRAIN TO READ...

I did , and that is exactly what I replied to. No typo.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
alexleo:

All this one you people are boiling here is because we rejected your errors of calling Mary mother of God and worshiping her. How can God have a mother? Then it means God died and rose up on the third day in your own reasoning. Then the mother died and never rose up. How does that sound to you? Mother of God indeed.

Was Jesus God in the womb of Mary? How could such a simple question be so difficult to answer, almost twenty-four hours now since it was asked. We are calmly waiting for our question to be answered so that we move forward.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

Was Jesus God in the womb of Mary? How could such a simple question be so difficult to answer, almost twenty-four hours now since it was asked. We are calmly waiting for our question to be answered so that we move forward.

can I help - wink

NO.

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
^^^Oh how gracious of you frosbel, even for those who are praying for your conversion, you are willing to help out grin
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
plaetton:

I did , and that is exactly what I replied to. No typo.

lol Genius its cant and not can... I simple made a typo and whatever anyway... here is a * for your work... now go play some where
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan: ^^^Oh how gracious of you frosbel, even for those who are praying for your conversion, you are willing to help out grin

Is YHWH God? if Yes... mary is his mother and if you say you mean Jesus then you always mean the father is not God tongue catholic church go kill me for laugh o.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by alexleo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan: ^^^Oh how gracious of you frosbel, even for those who are praying for your conversion, you are willing to help out grin

At least he was a catholic before and he understands the whole Mary nonsense far more than us.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by alexleo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

Where did the scripture call Mary mother of God? Take this simple message. Jesus the son of God became the son of man that we might become sons of God. If you can understand what i wrote here then you stop the mother of God trash. Thanks.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
alexleo:

Where did the scripture call Mary mother of God? Take this simple message. Jesus the son of God became the son of man that we might become sons of God. If you can understand what i wrote here then you stop the mother of God trash. Thanks.

phil 2:5-7
5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation, and took on him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: …

the bold fonts answers his question.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
alexleo:

Alexleo, I believe I saw you post earlier that this is a forum where we share knowledge, Indeed unlike most of those who attacked frosbel, you were cautious in your approach and pleaded for prayers instead. Frankly speaking, it has been a huge disappointment in your attitude towards this topic. I expected you to be frank and concise and open minded as you earlier portrayed. Just look at the whole time we've spent here because you guys cannot make a decision. I asked a simple question, probably never thought about by you before, why not say you do not know, or give your answer clearly and lets move on. So far I have not made any claim that I have not backed. You did not tell me where the bible said"do not pray Psalm 109" rather you inferred that it goes against Jesus teachings not so? Please I beg you, consider me a brethren and be truthful to me too. Lets discuss freely, Stop this accusations that distracts. Only the truth shall set us free.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

phil 2:5-7
5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation, and took on him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: …

the bold fonts answers his question.

You have given me your answer, You said Jesus was only Human in the womb of Mary. Join me in getting others to take a stand and lets move forward. We have read that place time without number. When we get to interpretation all will be involved.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

Is YHWH God? if Yes... mary is his mother and if you say you mean Jesus then you always mean the father is not God tongue catholic church go kill me for laugh o.

You told me you are a trinitarian, not so?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

You have given me your answer, You said Jesus was only Human in the womb of Mary. Join me in getting others to take a stand and lets move forward. We have read that place time without number. When we get to interpretation all will be involved.

isn't it exactly what the verse i put is saying?
and i am simply saying mary cannot give birth to God that created the world long before she was born... why cant you understand.
if you guys are worshiping peter or Paul i will even understand cause they are used by the holy spirit to bring the gospel to us... what did Mary contributed in the gospel?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

You told me you are a trinitarian, not so?

Yes i am... So?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by truthislight: 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

I thought it was a general consensus here that you are the one under illusion. I doubt if the prayer session being held for your deliverance is concluded. I will rather wait till those brethren tell me the good news.

I see, it is your daughters that you gave the trinity that you can subdue this much.

When frosbel comes along you become short of words and attack his person because you cant handled him and his arguments like you do your daughters.

Smh for RCC and pity trinitarians.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

Yes i am... So?

If only you could calm down, we all could learn. Let others tell me they support your position why are they shying away? Lets wait a while for them, you may start thinking that you might be alone in that your answer. You can see the attack on Trinity above. I want to know where all stand before I commence.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by alexleo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

Alexleo, I believe I saw you post earlier that this is a forum where we share knowledge, Indeed unlike most of those who attacked frosbel, you were cautious in your approach and pleaded for prayers instead. Frankly speaking, it has been a huge disappointment in your attitude towards this topic. I expected you to be frank and concise and open minded as you earlier portrayed. Just look at the whole time we've spent here because you guys cannot make a decision. I asked a simple question, probably never thought about by you before, why not say you do not know, or give your answer clearly and lets move on. So far I have not made any claim that I have not backed. You did not tell me where the bible said"do not pray Psalm 109" rather you inferred that it goes against Jesus teachings not so? Please I beg you, consider me a brethren and be truthful to me too. Lets discuss freely, Stop this accusations that distracts. Only the truth shall set us free.

Sorry if you feel bad. If i may ask, are you saved? Lets start from there then we can discuss as brethren based on your answers sir. Its important to know so as to be sure whether we are on the same platform or on different platform. it will help guide me in our discussion. thanks.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
truthislight:

I see, it is your daughters that you gave the trinity that you opressed this much.

When frosbel comes along you become short of words and attack his person because you cant handled him and his arguments like you do your daughters.

Smh for RC

Even Frosbel knows that I fear him not. We are not new to each other.The question is open even for you. Be Christlike, stop insults.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

If only you could calm down, we all could learn. Let others tell me they support your position why are they shying away? Lets wait a while for them, you may start thinking that you might be alone in that your answer. You can see the attack on Trinity above. I want to know where all stand before I commence.

you have not answered the question... how about i speak for all of them... can we go on... let me bombard you with questions.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

you have not answered the question... how about i speak for all of them... can we go on... let me bombard you with questions.

Exercise patience my dear brother, be vigilant, there are wolves in sheep clothing, I know you have questions to "bombard" me with but be patient i pray you, it is a virtue. Why are they quick to accuse and slow to answer a simple question?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
Dont tell me these guys (except benalvino) are still afraid to answer that simple question honestly.

It's almost 48hrs.

Why? The question doesnt bite.

Was Jesus God in Mary's womb?

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by truthislight: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

Even Frosbel knows that I fear him not. We are not new to each other.The question is open even for you. Be Christlike, stop insults.

Insult !

Where did i insult ?

Please, show me where ?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by plaetton: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

lol Genius its cant and not can... I simple made a typo and whatever anyway... here is a * for your work... now go play some where
lol. You made the typo, you take the responsibility for the fallout.
Why are you blaming me now?
Am I the devil that made you do it?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
truthislight:

Insult !

Where did i insult ?

Please, show me where ?

Oh, there was non, I forgot that's your notion of speaking charitably.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
plaetton:
lol. You made the typo, you take the responsibility for the fallout.
Why are you blaming me now?
Am I the devil that made you do it?

I am not blaming you... for my mistake i am blaming you for reading out of context then when i told you it was a typo you still insist... So i gave you a cookie * for your job...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Days now, and those who are quick to condemn others, could not answer a simple question. Was Jesus God in Mary's womb? . Truth, only truth shall set you free, when you do not know, say you don't. When you think you are sure say it clearly, it is not your fight, it is the Lords'. Pride goes before a fall.

To you benalvino, though i differ with your answer, I still respect you for giving it all the same.

To you therefore I address. The answer i shall give you lies here:

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". (Isiah9:6)
Mary bore for nine months, and gave birth to that child, She is the Mother of God.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by shdemidemi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
^^^^ My friend, it is not written that Mary is the mother of God in the scriptures. Your argument holds no water, God needed a vessel to come into the world, He chose a descendant of Adam through grace (unmerited favour). You are over emphasising a doctrine far from the doctrine and message of God to the church.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2013
shdemidemi: ^^^^ My friend, it is not written that Mary is the mother of God in the scriptures. Your argument holds no water, God needed a vessel to come into the world, He chose a descendant of Adam through grace (unmerited favour). You are over emphasising a doctrine far from the doctrine and message of God to the church.

Please what else did your mother do to earn that name "Mother" for you? I quoted scripture and you are quarelling with it. Truth is far from you, where were you all this while.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by shdemidemi(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Syncan:

Please what else did your mother do to earn that name "Mother" for you? I quoted scripture and you are quarelling with it. Truth is far from you, where were you all this while.

I believe my mum must have had an intercourse with my dad to have another descendant of Adam like me. Mary's case was peculiar, Christ could have come through any virgin on earth. Mary did not do anything to deserve what happened, like I said earlier, she was only a vessel God used through grace.

I am not in any way quarrelling with scriptures, my question was if Mary was ever called the mother of God in the entire scriptures.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

I believe my mum must have had an intercourse with my dad to have another descendant of Adam like me. Mary's case was peculiar, Christ could have come through any virgin on earth. Mary did not do anything to deserve what happened, like I said earlier, she was only a vessel God used through grace.

I am not in any way quarrelling with scriptures, my question was if Mary was ever called the mother of God in the entire scriptures.

He forgot who also created Adam and the earth... Jesus has always exist so his argument is void
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by alexleo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Syncan: Days now, and those who are quick to condemn others, could not answer a simple question. Was Jesus God in Mary's womb? . Truth, only truth shall set you free, when you do not know, say you don't. When you think you are sure say it clearly, it is not your fight, it is the Lords'. Pride goes before a fall.

To you benalvino, though i differ with your answer, I still respect you for giving it all the same.

To you therefore I address. The answer i shall give you lies here:

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". (Isiah9:6)
Mary bore for nine months, and gave birth to that child, She is the Mother of God.

My friend, the question you asked was irrelevant so no need bothering myself to answer it. For all i care, the bible never called Mary mother of God. The birth of Jesus through Mary was a divine plan and had a supernatural touch. Its not exactly the same way you and i were born so leave that story of mother of God. it doesnt hold water. Thanks.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
shdemidemi:

Hmm, So what your mother did to deserve being called your mother, is to have intercourse with your father? I can see how truthful you can be even in things of God. As if many women are not having intercourse with men and still without someone to call them mother. Intercourse now determines maternity claim, hmm...interesting christianity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is My Neighbour.? / Africans May Never Recover From This Blow / What You Learnt In Church Today ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.