Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,739 members, 7,935,201 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. (7156 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

Was Jesus God in the womb of Mary?

Jesus was man... Read phil 2:6... He drop is deity and took in the nature of Man... but you are blind... i explained to you up there... but the love for your prostitute aka carved marry is strong so you dont care and since you dont care why dont you take what you believe which are demonic and go?

This is the Question you cant answer... Was Jesus God before before marry was born?
If yes how can she be the mother of God that exist before her?

you and I know a mother is suppose to exist before her son... Marry is just a Channel which Jesus came to earth as a man to die for us... Roman catholic are the worst cult ever...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 10:35am On Jul 14, 2013
alexleo:

The lies you heaped against me you haven't cleared it and you have the guts to call people hypochrites. U dey try. I said it that your mission here is simply to defend your idol worship, now am vindicated. Do you not best represent that word "hypochrite"?

My dear, you have showed on this thread that you preach private interpretation of the faith. What else do you want me to show you?

And you arent the one to tell me my mission here. Except you are God who knows my mind better than me.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2013
alexleo:

Now I know your problem. Quite a big problem. Only God can help you out. No wonder a huge majority of atheists are ex-catholics. Because of the confusion they are creating for you people there. May God save you people. Amen.

Obviously, you are unable to refute even a single word of my post.

Hence, your resorting to further baseless accusations.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2013
alexleo:

Bros you don run enter inside trouble water o. The reply I gave you is based on the psalm 109 you quoted to support the devilish prayer that I mentioned in the OP. How come you are confusing it with your Mary talk? Come back home pls.

Now you pretend it was Syncan that introduced Mary into this thread. As if you dont know it is you and your fellow anti-Catholics that keep hopping to new topics when you are confounded on an existing one.

There really is no limit to your hypocrisy, is there?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2013
alexleo:

It is the Holy Spirit that guides us into all truth. You want to saY its your pope? God forbid. Now I know you are operating on a different platform. Too bad.

You are unable to handle our arguments.

Now you are making up arguments in your skull for us and tackling them.

Very poor.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2013
The catholic church cannot truly be called Christian, more like the Mystery Babylonian worship, they can't talk and should repent of their idolatry and follow the real JESUS.

smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 11:14am On Jul 14, 2013
frosbel: The catholic church cannot truly be called Christian, more like the Mystery Babylonian worship, they can't talk and should repent of their idolatry and follow the real JESUS.

smiley

So frosbel decides who is a christian?

Only frosbel knows the real Jesus?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2013
italo:

So frosbel decides who is a christian?

Only frosbel knows the real Jesus?

Sorry you guys met the requirement to be a cult
you didnt aim to be a christian
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by italo: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
A cult is not necessarily a bad thing. Use a dictionary.

Are you the one to decide who a christian is?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 2:10pm On Jul 14, 2013
It is you who said this earlier:

benalvino:

dude am a Trinidadian you get... I can quote verses for you that Tells you Jesus is God... This one i gave you Phil shows Jesus was God before he became flesh... so How can marry be mother of God when the God was already God from the beginning John 1:1 and he created the world she is in.

Now you say:

benalvino:
Jesus was man... Read phil 2:6... He drop is deity and took in the nature of Man... but you are blind... i explained to you up there... but the love for your prostitute aka carved marry is strong so you dont care and since you dont care why dont you take what you believe which are demonic and go?

This is the Question you cant answer... Was Jesus God before before marry was born?
If yes how can she be the mother of God that exist before her?

you and I know a mother is suppose to exist before her son... Marry is just a Channel which Jesus came to earth as a man to die for us... Roman catholic are the worst cult ever...

hahahaha, Simple question and NEPA took light. bla bla bla bla, please answer the simple question I have been asking since yesterday. Was Jesus God in the womb of Mary? In case you didn't notice, quite a number of people have been following this post. Which question did I not answer? I quoted bible passages for you showing my stand,which warranted the response you gave me in the earlier post, not true?

You have called Mary a prostitute, Called The Catholic Church a cult, and me...you even doubt if I pass my exams, all this Just to answer a simple question. Yet "by their fruit ye shall know them..." says the Lord. Please I beg you again be clear with your answer. Was Jesus God in the womb of Mary? it is a simple Yes or No
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
frosbel: The catholic church cannot truly be called Christian, more like the Mystery Babylonian worship, they can't talk and should repent of their idolatry and follow the real JESUS.

smiley

I thought it was a general consensus here that you are the one under illusion. I doubt if the prayer session being held for your deliverance is concluded. I will rather wait till those brethren tell me the good news.

*Do visit page 1 for a reminder* grin
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan: It is you who said this earlier:

Now you say:

hahahaha, Simple question and NEPA took light. bla bla bla bla, please answer the simple question I have been asking since yesterday. Was Jesus God in the womb of Mary? In case you didn't notice, quite a number of people have been following this post. Which question did I not answer? I quoted bible passages for you showing my stand,which warranted the response you gave me in the earlier post, not true?

You have called Mary a prostitute, Called The Catholic Church a cult, and me...you even doubt if I pass my exams, all this Just to answer a simple question. Yet "by their fruit ye shall know them..." says the Lord. Please I beg you again be clear with your answer. Was Jesus God in the womb of Mary? it is a simple Yes or No

lol hold your idol with strong grip. hahaha dont you think you are too old to be interested in doll baby aka marry the idol. lol
the Verse phil shows you that Jesus being God took on human nature... In Mary's womb he was human...

keep fooling your self and dont answer the question you are asked... Just hold on to your doll baby... soon pope Benedict go do their cult ritual by molesting a small boy cheesy
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

I thought it was a general consensus here that you are the one under illusion. I doubt if the prayer session being held for your deliverance is concluded. I will rather wait till those brethren tell me the good news.

to show you how bad your case is, it will take the armies of heaven to deliver the catholic church from all the demons who have taken refuge therein.

grin
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 2:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
bizmahn: @Alex, I agree 100%.But frosbel's case is peculiar.His subtle disguised steel hard arrogance while hiding behind believer derailing heresies as beliefs is baffling.Yet at the same time labeling wellmeaning rebutable men of God & churches like deeper life & apostolic faith as occult just because of minor shortfalls in teachings done in ignorance.Moreover you can evidently see many people he has derailed from truth with so called freedom gospel (Freedom to sin with nothing to loose).

OLAADEGBU to Frosbel:

Are you also willing that I expose you? Let me know if you're up for it.

bizmahn:
-
Agreed & accepted.Love principle is required.And there is still love when a caring dad spanks or disciplines his obstinate child though he's bitter that moment.On thorough examination frosbel type of gospel will drag multitudes to eternal destruction & he leaves no room of possibly being wrong somewhere like any genuine christian will.Paul did not go soft on fellows that tried to corrupt the gospel.Satan last day strategy is not outright lies as before.He tells some truth & channel it to subtle lies that will nullify that truth & lead to destruction.Same does frosbel.Honestly it's wrong to count him a christian by these attributes.But however I agree love is key.Thanks

alexleo:

Thanks dear. Also while praying for yourself, remember frosbel in your prayers too that God should perfect his ways. That's part of the act of love. Also pray for me that the Lord should perfect my ways. That I may not be ashamed to stand before Him on the day of His glorious appearing. God bless you.

When you peep, your head shows! If you live in glass house, don't throw stones! Take away the log in your eyes, before removing the splinter in your neighbor's.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:
lol hold your idol with strong grip. hahaha dont you think you are too old to be interested in doll baby aka marry the idol. lol
the Verse phil shows you that Jesus being God took on human nature... In Mary's womb he was human...

keep fooling your self and dont answer the question you are asked... Just hold on to your doll baby... soon pope Benedict go do their cult ritual by molesting a small boy cheesy

So to you, Jesus was not God in Mary's womb but just Human.

Now I have got an answer, I need Alexleo, debruslink,and co to tell me they also agree with you, before I take you all on that.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Pygru: 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

grin grin grin
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

So to you, Jesus was not God in Mary's womb but just Human.

Now I have got an answer, I need Alexleo, debruslink,and co to tell me they also agree with you, before I take you all on that.

Now question for you... How can she be the Mother of God the father, Son and Holy spirit... I think you believe there is only one God?

why do you guys love mary so much that you honour her more than anything... the bible new testament was about jesus... why is mary exalted higher than anything by you cults?
you even made her mother of God meaning she is older than God...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

When you peep, your head shows! If you live in glass house, don't throw stones! Take away the log in your eyes, before removing the splinter in your neighbor's.

hmm, I care not what MEN think or say about me.

cheesy
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
frosbel:

hmm, I care not what MEN think or say about me.

cheesy

So Why do you think men should care what you think or say about them? grin
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

Now question for you... How can she be the Mother of God the father, Son and Holy spirit... I think you believe there is only one God?

why do you guys love mary so much that you honour her more than anything... the bible new testament was about jesus... why is mary exalted higher than anything by you cults?
you even made her mother of God meaning she is older than God...

Answer for you. I never said she is the mother of God the father, Son and Holy Spirit. It is you who have been saying it, I believe Italo had drawn your attention to it earlier, not so? I have always maintained in Line with the Holy Catholic Church, that Mary is the mother of Jesus who is God, hence Mary is the mother of God. But you and your cohort objected to this and since yesterday have took to your heels in the face of the question "Was Jesus God in the womb of Mary"?. Now you say He was not God, and I will give some time for your "Co-teachers" to come and support this your assertion before I take on you all together.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Debroslink: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

So Why do you think men should care what you think or say about them? grin

".....And someone said to Him, 'Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside seeking to speak to You.' But He answered the one who was telling Him and said, 'Who is My mother and who are My brothers?' And stretching out His hand toward His disciples, He said, 'Behold, My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, He is My brother and sister and mother.'" - Matthew 12:46-50

Jesus never for once had any regard nor honour for his "mother" Mary whom he called "Woman" anytime He chatted with her. Hold on to your Idol because she will "pray" for you on the last day when Jesus labels you an idol worshipper.No?

mother of God my foot.
Show me in the scriptures where
1. Jesus called her "MOTHER"
2. Jesus was called "son of Mary"
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
Syncan:

Answer for you. I never said she is the mother of God the father, Son and Holy Spirit. It is you who have been saying it, I believe Italo had drawn your attention to it earlier, not so? I have always maintained in Line with the Holy Catholic Church, that Mary is the mother of Jesus who is God, hence Mary is the mother of God. But you and your cohort objected to this and since yesterday have took to your heels in the face of the question "Was Jesus God in the womb of Mary"?. Now you say He was not God, and I will give some time for your "Co-teachers" to come and support this your assertion before I take on you all together.

Did you not say she is the mother of God?
or are you saying the father is not God again?
you see how useless that Idol is making you guys behave?

answer the Question... Is mary the mother of God? you say yes then you are saying she is the mother of Jesus who is lol...
if she is the mother of God that means she is the mother of the father and holy spirit... Roman catholic believe that God is One so what are you saying?
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2013
[size=18pt]why will they pray to mary to pray for them... thats is so funny... why cant the queen just go to her king in heaven and tell him what to do or why cant she do it for them since she is superior as she carried god for 9 months... she exist before him she gave him his deity[/size]
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2013
Debroslink:

".....And someone said to Him, 'Behold, Your mother and Your brothers are standing outside seeking to speak to You.' But He answered the one who was telling Him and said, 'Who is My mother and who are My brothers?' And stretching out His hand toward His disciples, He said, 'Behold, My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, He is My brother and sister and mother.'" - Matthew 12:46-50

Jesus never for once had any regard nor honour for his "mother" Mary whom he called "Woman" anytime He chatted with her. Hold on to your Idol because she will "pray" for you on the last day when Jesus labels you an idol worshipper.No?

mother of God my foot.
Show me in the scriptures where
1. Jesus called her "MOTHER"
2. Jesus was called "son of Mary"

Why don't you quote a relevant post to the topic, You are trying to avoid the question on ground? I have told you, Only the truth shall set you free.

Please take another look at what you posted in bold, Is that the type of Jesus you preach to people? Good Grief! A Jesus that disregarded and dishonored his mother? Do you have children and is that what you teach them? Lord have mercy! I will take on all these when the time comes, but first give me your answer for the question I have been asking since yesterday "Was Jesus God in the womb of Mary"? Someone said no he was only human, what do you say?

1 Like

Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

Did you not say she is the mother of God?
or are you saying the father is not God again?
you see how useless that Idol is making you guys behave?

answer the Question... Is mary the mother of God? you say yes then you are saying she is the mother of Jesus who is lol...
if she is the mother of God that means she is the mother of the father and holy spirit... Roman catholic believe that God is One so what are you saying?

Why are you fretting,I am confident and composed in my posts. This is religion we are talking about,something pertaining to salvation not so? Just take a look at your posts and see how you have behaved towards me in a religious environment. Are you incapable of laying out your point lovingly? No one is in a competition with you here,I said "Mary is the mother of Jesus, Jesus is God, Mary is the mother of God". I am waiting for the rest "co-teachers" of yours, they seem to be on the run.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by Syncan(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino: [size=18pt]why will they pray to mary to pray for them... thats is so funny... why cant the queen just go to her king in heaven and tell him what to do or why cant she do it for them since she is superior as she carried god for 9 months... she exist before him she gave him his deity[/size]

Are you reassuring yourself of your position or what? grin
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by plaetton: 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

Dude... you cant comprehend doesnt mean what he says is crap... Why God is a mystery is because we wont know every thing about God...

Same point again.
If you dont know and won't know everything about god, then wtf have humans been stressing themselves for over the past several thousand years?
Why all the confusion, all the temples, all the sacrifices, all the killings, all the wars, all the exploitations, the frauds?
For something, a god, which you have admitted that you do not and cannot understand?.

The reason you do not understand is because the mystery of god lies in the mystery of the human mind, where god had his birth.
Study the human mind, and the ways of god will make sense to you.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
plaetton:

Same point again.
If you dont know and won't know everything about god, then wtf have humans been stressing themselves for over the past several thousand years?
Why all the confusion, all the temples, all the sacrifices, all the killings, all the wars, all the exploitations, the frauds?
For something, a god, which you have admitted that you do not and cannot understand?.

The reason you do not understand is because the mystery of god lies in the mystery of the human mind, where god had his birth.
Study the human mind, and the ways of god will make sense to you.

Why are you here... Go and play kiddo...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by plaetton: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

humans are trying to comprehend why people who are strangled to death can just start breathing since their body [/b]is ok but was without oxygen for some time... why when life goes out of the body it cant come back... these are the mystery.

What? shocked

What gibberish is this?

People who are strangled to [b]DEATH
can start breathing?
Did this happen in your village?

Pls tell us more about this miracle. lol

[b]why when life goes out of the body it cant come back... these are the mystery. [/quote]

It is called death, you slowpoke.

Death is a mystery?

When you are enjoying your chicken legs and beaf stew and vegetables, do you ever consider the mysterious deaths of these animals and plants who were formally living?

Their deaths are no mysteries to you , but your own inevitable demise is a mystery because your flesh would probably add no value to another life, unlike the chicken and cows, whose dead carcasses provide you with the nutrients for your life.

In the grander scheme of the universe, By giving their life to sustain yours, both the chicken and the cow you ate today, would have probably fulfilled their cosmic missions more than you.

Dumb and Dumberrer!
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by benalvino(m): 5:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
plaetton:

What? shocked

What gibberish is this?

People who are strangled to DEATH can start breathing?
Did this happen in your village?

Pls tell us more about this miracle. lol

[b]why when life goes out of the body it cant come back... these are the mystery.

It is called death, you slowpoke.

Death is a mystery?

When you are enjoying your chicken legs and beaf stew and vegetables, do you ever consider the mysterious deaths of these animals and plants who were formally living?

Their deaths are no mysteries to you , but your own inevitable demise is a mystery because your flesh would probably add no value to another life, unlike the chicken and cows, whose dead carcasses provide you with the nutrients for your life.

In the grander scheme of the universe, By giving their life to sustain yours, both the chicken and the cow you ate today, would have probably fulfilled their cosmic missions more than you.

Dumb and Dumberrer!

thats a typo... it was suppose to be cant... read with context genius... didnt you see where it says why when life Goes out of the body it cant come back...

SO MR GENIUS USE YOUR BRAIN TO READ...
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by alexleo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2013

smiley

TRUTH.
Re: What Is Happening In Churches? This Is Really Bad O. by alexleo(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2013
italo:

Now you pretend it was Syncan that introduced Mary into this thread. As if you dont know it is you and your fellow anti-Catholics that keep hopping to new topics when you are confounded on an existing one.

There really is no limit to your hypocrisy, is there?

All this one you people are boiling here is because we rejected your errors of calling Mary mother of God and worshiping her. How can God have a mother? Then it means God died and rose up on the third day in your own reasoning. Then the mother died and never rose up. How does that sound to you? Mother of God indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Thought Jesus Was A Carpenter, As In A Furniture Maker? / Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent / Can A Jehovahs Witness Member Become A Medical Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.