Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,903 members, 7,909,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508194 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
Vivy Gift:
I go try
abeg try me no wan de miss u again
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2013
OMG! guy I don vex.update 2ce b4 U sleep oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Praise the looooorrddd!!!

United hammer sunderland courtesy of januczi; i been dey joke o. I no wan lekinz to bounce me out.

Abeg why u bounce out hackerjay@lekinz, abeg call am back pllsss.

I for update twice o but 2moro na church, i no wan sleep dey teach my children nonsense, but make i see first wetin fit happen.

Typing in helicopter speed...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kennyskeelzz: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
up unitedsorry for derailling ooo...

buh bros....na long update u go dash us ooo...and d guy name na januzaj oo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
BLUE FILM
"O boy dem don win us for basket ball, make we dey migrate go field jare, our girls dey run,make we go watch booby united" i shouted out to Julian.

We went to the field and joined the spectators who were waiting to watch action film, the boys finals had ended and weasley house came second much to the chingrin and dissent of our house master.

"Guy, e be like say make i go join race o, see as those babes just dey like glucose like milk, make we go flex there see"

We marched there but no-one paid any attention to us so we walked back miserably.

We positioned ourselves in a strategic position to watch the show better, our games wear was just a short skirt and short knickers and shirts so the ladies usually wear tights inside thier skirt to avoid stories that touch.

Where we stood was behind the racers so as they bent down i also bent down to catch a little view of fresh laps like the pervert i was. I noticed one of the girls without tights and i focused my eyes on that one.

"Julian, i dey see kpekus o"

"You be bonboclat fool jare, my friend stand up before teacher catch you"

I stood up and dragged him to the midpoint of the race so that i can view her manchester wella, Julian did not know what i wanted seeing, he just complained that i took him away from the girls and glucose he was timing.

The wistle was blown as the girls started jonxing each other in determination to outrun each other. My only view was their manchester which was struggling frantically to calm down.

The girl who i was eyeing her fresh laps was leading the race, she would have dragged for the world record with Usain Bolt, she ran like lightening but her manchester was also jubilating themselves, she had gapped her opponents and was on course to win when she neared our side.

I noticed that her lap around our sides were alittle sandy than the rest and i feared for her but something in me pray that she would fall there but i waved it off.

She got closer by the seconds and passed us swiftly,then it happened...
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

"Pass am na, score, yes good boy, keep it up boys"

The weasley house teacher was shouting and urging his boys on, Julian was doing a great job of protecting his goalie and breaking the fingers of the opposition's. Weasley house was leading as it was the girls turn to hail the boys.

Suddenly the game turned over the the luther house boys began deranging the weasley house goalie with all manner of shots, you would wonder where Julian was, well him had been hit with a cruel ball which snapped two of his fingers so he had to pull out and that was our demise.

"Refree blow na, this match is taking too long" uncle weasley shouted from the sidelines.

Who wont complain when his team was relinquishing the lead they had for almost the whole game duration.

"Ref, i say blow na, or else that boy would score o"

The dude running to score would have given the luther house the lead with his goal but he did something more dramatic.

He faked the keeper like he was going to score and then he turned to the position of the weasley house uncle and flung the ball at him.

The man was caught unawares as the ball landed squarely on his nose which drew blood as he collasped to the ground. I was glad of the dude handwork, myself hated the man because he always flogged anyone that questioned his policies.

The man starggered up and began cursing and looking for the miscreant that broke his nose, i fight ensure and the whole field became a wrestling free fight ground.

The boys were busy mending their teachers as's while struggling to lay hands on themselves. A jss one student quickly took the handball and hid in his shirt. When they noticed what he did, everyone faced him and began chasing him as the brother threw the ball and ran for his dear life.

"Bros how far with your fingers na"

'I dey o, my mama go help me press am wella when i reached house"

I collected his phone and began feeling Eminen's hit track through his ear piece.

"Am sorry mama
i never wish to hurt you
i never wish to make you cry
but tonight am bringing out my closet"

"I sang along to the beats and lyrics(i gat good voice sha, but i no like choir), the vlume was loud enough to cause deafness but me no care, man gat to block his ears sometimes.

"oobbbooooyyyyyyeeeeaaahhh"

Escaped my mouth as i saw the beauty that ran like Usain Bolt passing the street, she was putting on a look and die leggins.

I looked on and started following the swaying bottoms like jerry following cheese.

"Guy look road, see gutter..."

My ears had been deaf by music and brain lobotized by the bottoms swaying. I thought i was practicing Jesus walking on water.

I crossed a gutter without raising my legs, i landed inside with my knee cap hitting the concrete and i went down face first into the smelly water.

"Maybe God don punish me for wetin i do the girl for school", or so i thought.

To Be Continued...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
Good nite my fellow naijarians.

+holds ear+ go church tomorow oooo

Still i ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Ehm before i sleep i wan remind una say na tomoro nai voting the start for the literature awards thread o. Everybody is entitled to one vote for a story in a particular section.

Abeg make una remember me for una kingdom, the section i dey na for best Comedy and best adventure. No forget me for una prayers. Btw una know wetin i fit do if i win any award there na. Just wait and see, it would be a suprise.

Tanks in advance.

Http://www.nairaland.com//1451024/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread.

Still i ROCK.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
The rock5555: Praise the looooorrddd!!!

United hammer sunderland courtesy of januczi; i been dey joke o. I no wan lekinz to bounce me out.

Abeg why u bounce out hackerjay@lekinz, abeg call am back pllsss.

I for update twice o but 2moro na church, i no wan sleep dey teach my children nonsense, but make i see first wetin fit happen.
Typing in helicopter speed...

*calls 3 bouncers*....dey don help hackerjay beg...go bring am cum...@hackerjay no try am again ooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Brozules(m): 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2013
The rock5555: Ehm before i sleep i wan remind una say na tomoro nai voting the start for the literature awards thread o. Everybody is entitled to one vote for a story in a particular section.

Abeg make una remember me for una kingdom, the section i dey na for best Comedy and best adventure. No forget me for una prayers. Btw una know wetin i fit do if i win any award there na. Just wait and see, it would be a suprise.

Tanks in advance.

Http://www.nairaland.com//1451024/literature-section-awards-nomination-thread.

Still i ROCK.
Link not okay
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
tnx dude..I appreciate.gotta catch sum sleep.gudnyt y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
Brozules: .
Link not okay
d thread dey locked, them go open am tomoro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
Vickie Zion: tnx dude..I appreciate.gotta catch sum sleep.gudnyt y'all

sweet dreams dear
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by candace16(f): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
Guy u get peace 4 dis lyf at all. Frm pot of ogbono 2 pot of egusi.Wetin u do her dis tym?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by adegwurulez(m): 12:45am On Oct 06, 2013
*i just dey observe*
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ninja4life(m): 1:11am On Oct 06, 2013
Nice update.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 3:34am On Oct 06, 2013
Wetin u been do the chick now
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Happy sunday oh.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Brozules(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2013
The rock5555:
d thread dey locked, them go open am tomoro
okay na,get it rollin.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:43am On Oct 06, 2013
;DBefore I open my eyes make una don enter church....Wetin una still dey do by dis time on Sunday.... cheesy wink*calls 10 bouncers*...Stay on dis thread ...Make u bounce anybody wey comment out b4 12:00
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by shayoor(f): 11:39am On Oct 06, 2013
Okay
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by youngcizza(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2013
i don reach here machineeeeeee story........
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
We still dey here
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by pricelesslove(f): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Rocky, Rocky, you are the best. Happy sunday
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 2:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
I fell in love with Rita-babe now am back again
But i no go let Daniel giv me first attack again
before,am weak bt now my strengh is regained
Daniel,we shall knw the winner @ d end of d game

Smellos
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
@candace16-my name no be peace na, so how u want make i get am, abi na ur name be dat.

@adegwurulez-oga cont to dey observe o,i dey observe urs too.

@ninja4life-tanks man.

@kingphilip-*screams* oga u wake up by this early in the morning to ask that question. I twale u o

@daniel-same to u bro

@lekinz-u dey do ur work wella. Tumbs up

@youngcizza-welcome bro

@madawaki-we dey o

@priceless love-tanks miss, api sunday too*muah*

Goodafternoon everyone i get plenty occasions which my papa send me to, mehn rice must suffer today, two birthdays, two sendforths. Its gonna be hot today.

*rubs stomach in anticipation* abed if i no update no vex o. But tomorow una must see four updates cus i would be free 24hrsgringringringrin. I FEEL GOOOD PARARARARARARA

STILL I ROCK
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hackerjay: I fell in love with Rita-babe now am back again

Smellos

Welcome back bro. Where have you been. Oya begin run inference noooowww
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Danpersie31(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
Xup wit u na @rock,my birthday na on tuesday o.xo u knw wat 2 do 4me#oliver twist's smile#hw can i vote cos am lost
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
The rock5555:

Welcome back bro. Where have you been. Oya begin run inference noooowww
Am soorry,nah one idiot gal carry belle come meet me say nah me giv am...

I go resume my prev. Job sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
@ritababe I don go carry am cum naw.......So whats my share?........
@hackerjay no try nonsense again oooooo......
@Rock me na boss naw
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
who is the ritababe sef?

Was she molested @ 10?

its an issue of national security grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Good evening peeps.

After taking one bottle of fanta, 3 plates of rice, 4 meats, four containers of kunu, two purewater. *belches* chai, goodnite jare. Its good to be a pastors son jaregringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hackerjay: I fell in love with Rita-babe now am back again

Smellos
Bring it on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.