Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,332 members, 7,943,825 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510079 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lekins come clear road the Rock de come
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Typing with jet speed..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by gosifechris: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
The rock5555: Typing with jet speed..

wow
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
The rock5555: Typing with keke napep speed..
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
^^
Too slow, cry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Oga rock no go sleep oo... Cos ah wud love to read ya update b4 going to bed
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Spactacle(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
Chiamaka01: ^^
Too slow, cry
dont mind him joor....... We are waitin ooo...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by faithchubby93(f): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Am kinda feeling sleepy bt am Stiil waiting 4 u 2 update...pls do dat fast
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
BATH WATER
"Guy, wetin do you na, abi you no get eyes again?" alot of guys had gathered near me to watch my shameful drama.

"Abi him been dey sleep dey waka?"

"Abeg give me my phone , i hope water no touch am" see even Julian was more concerned about his phone than me.

They all laughed but the one that hurt me most was the girl that made me to fall into the gutter, she just got close and said.

"The boy dey smell sef" See insult abeg, since i was almost at par with my house i just ran inside and changed before washing my clothes.

If only she knew what i did to her during the racing competition should would have respected me instead. I smiled as my mind went back to what happened earlier.

"Weasley run, faster" the spectators bellowed out in heated pleasure as the girls tried to outrun one another.

The big manchester girl was almost nearing our direction when i saw a parch sand on the track, i touched Julian and showed him but he said nothing would happen.

Deep down within me i knew that someone may probably fall down so i prayed silently for my wishes to come to pass.

She ran passed us like a locomotive engine when the most incredible thing happened, she slumped and landed like the bag of kingphilip's garri as she fainted.

Her skirt lifted up and her multi-coloured panties was for free viewing. I looked at Julian who was happy at what we saw and so we were the ones that was nearest to her.

We raised her up and placed her on our shoulders, her volumcious manchesters were not helping matters at all, they just kept on massaging my back as we took her for treatment. But na the same girl come dey form levels self.
"Everyone had gathered to watch the finals between luther house and weasley house, it was like the luthrans were really trying to displace us from winning the cup at last.

The central refree came and the match began in earnest, Benjamin, the bow leg dude was playing for luther which sent fear to so many of weasley studens hearts.

The dude was busy using his opponents to perform training. We were all shocked at the outcome of the match but we expected it to atleast be suitable a little but Benjamin still was not joking, he kept on rampaging the goalie with hot shots but we managed to hold on.

Finally the match ended in favour of luther house who were jubilating and singing victory songs which angered us the more but we took second so it was not too bad.

We gathered at the assembly ground so that our medals would be given to us. The medals look like aboki made one but i did not care, atleast i would get a medal atleast.

The ceremony started and differnt games and winners where called as it soon got to my turn.

"Uduak peter, silver-scrabble"

I walked out side but no-one even manage to clap for me, i wondered if my father would be proud of his troublemaker son at that moment if that he saw me.

"You sure say na for srabble this boy dey collect medal abi na for shine skull" a boy teased from the crowd as that area laughed at me.

Then i usually barb my hair to a skin cut like two face idibia because any other style was out of bound to i and my younger bros except i want to pay the money. The last i gat hair when i barbed was when i was in primary school, that day i got the nickname taribo west or so i thought.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Tomorow i go drop four updates. Good nite
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Chimaritoponcho: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
@rock,may an overspeeding trailer of blessing jam you and ur d|ck 4 dis update even though e short
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:20am On Oct 07, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: @rock,may an overspeeding trailer of blessing jam you and ur d|ck 4 dis update even though e short

Chai, see blessing. Tanks sir
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 5:51am On Oct 07, 2013
My dad took i and my younger brother to a saloon when we were younger, there was a lot of customers waiting so we sat and waited also. When our turn reached i told my brother to go first atleast so that i can relinquish the final moments of getting hair.

My brother came back looking like stone cold steve austin, i even gave him a hot slap on his head and inhaled it then i pretended to sneeze.

"Oya now i go slap your shamalolo when you come back" he threatened.

I sat down n the chair as the barber began ravaging my precious hair, then the ineveitable happened. My hair had been barb round it was remaining middle when Nepa took their power supply.

"Yeah, nepa una too much" i screamed in my foolish mind.

The man went to own his generator but i was praying it was not going to work. He tried till he finally gave up. My dad was furioused and refuse to pay him for mine.

We went to search for another saloon but none was opened so i went to school with my new style.

I was feeling untop of the world, my mates were laughing at me but i told them that it was i that told the barber to barb me taribo west style.

My new name became taribo west that day whichi enjoyed but went home only for my dad to drag me to the saloon to cut the remaining, i felt sad.

I smiled at the turn of event as i collected my silver medal which looked like one naira cone and went to my line.

When the final winners which was luther was called up they broke in their victory songs and danced like mad men to our face.

I went home that day to meet an eating nemesis,my man must wack title was put the test that day.

Good morning y'all...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2013
Come tell us hw many u score for the test jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mykhel10(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2013
Wow! Una don go far o sotee d story na season film naw...glad 2 b back anyway...@rock weldone @rita wadup @hackerjay u 2 much jawe ride on i go pay u in coins..lol
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 7:17am On Oct 07, 2013
gudmorning dearssssssss,wonder wat kind of test U wia put 2?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2013
Ok the voting thrad is https://www.nairaland.com/1467988/literature-section-awards-2013

make una go drop una votes just once and come back the story continues. Tanks y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2013
The rock5555: Ok the voting thrad is https://www.nairaland.com/1467988/literature-section-awards-2013

make una go drop una votes just once and come back the story continues. Tanks y'all
done oya come sama us update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Akorbabs: 8:24am On Oct 07, 2013
Gud mornin 2 u all,and Rock u don suffer 4 gals hand no b small o.Bt stil u Rock,keep it up bro
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2013
Typing....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:12am On Oct 07, 2013
kingphilip: Lekins come clear road the Rock de come
@king ...Rock dey vex me....Make im come alone jawe
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2013
The rock5555: Typing....
Oga do quick ooooooooooo.........before i bounce u as i do for Hackerjay
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:30am On Oct 07, 2013
lekinz:
@king ...Rock dey vex me....Make im come alone jawe
wetin him do again
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2013
kingphilip:
wetin him do again
The guy dey waste time joooor
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2013
Dnt waste ur votes oo,just vote 4 the diary by slickest in the horror genre...awaitin ur update@rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by ritababe(f): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
gosifechris: who is the ritababe sef?

Was she molested @ 10?

its an issue of national security grin grin

NOT YOUR FAULT.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
@rita nd gosifechris ...If una fight i go start d ministration upon una head oooooooooooooooooooo grin shocked[color=#000099][/color]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by zuma4k(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Οκ
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
THE GLUTTON
"Oya make una come sama me food, i dey hungry jare" i screamed as i go home.

"You dey mad o, you leave housegirl for this house" my sister shouted from the kitchen.

"Ehen na, you no be my housegirl" i countered back.

"Uduak are you talking to your sister like that" my father said from the bathroom.

I quickly kept quiet and went tomy room where sleep caught me. My sister came to wake me up about an hour later.

"Wetin happen again"

"Come chop" she said before walking out.

Yeah mehn, my main occupation was on point. I ran to the dining room only to see the whole cooler of eba and flask of soup on the table but no plates.

"Wetin dey happen na, why you no put am for plate, abi una wan start oyinbo people style" i joked.

My sister went inside so i thought she went to bring plates but instead my father came with four mouths of koboko and placed it on the table infront of me.

"Oya begin chop, your house girl don bring for you foo"

"But daddy, i need plate to fetch my own,abi nobody would eat again"

"Dont worry, just finish this one first"

That was when i knew i was in a big mess, but i had to prove to this man that my name was 'man must wack'. I opened the cooler and began doing what i knew best, i ate till almost half and then i closed it.

"No continue you must finish it today"

"Daddy my belly, i no fit breath o, abeg e don do me"

A hot slap made me continue eating it by force, i could not get up again after eating it half, even the meat was not interesting to me. I just started crying without any beatings.

As i manage to walk out it was like i wascarry the world on my stomach, i refused eating night and the next morning food, they made fun of me all that week.
"I want you students to decide who would be your prefects and submit, you all have till break time to submit the names"

Mr Ephraim informed all the ss two students after that day assembly. As soon as he left us we began discussing on the various post and the nominees to fill them.

When it got to library prefect everyone started shouting my name but i waved them off, even though i was a science student i spent 90percent of my time reading novels than Ababio text book. Some of them wondered why i even entered science class instead of arts.

I was scared of flogging students because i did not want someone that would arrange my fuckup after school or so i thought.

So i regeted the post and voted John instead, Julian also regeted any post given to him because he claimed that he did not want to use his muscles to paralyse peoples children.

We submitted the list to the school authorities and after school the whole students were arrainged before the assembly ground and the new prefects were called.

I thought i was now immune to beatings and punishments but i was very wrong, it started the next day which made me regret no becoming a prefect.

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
@rock............Ohga ooooooooooooooo....Na now u just dey post abi?.............*calls 12 bouncers*talks to dem in a low voice.."Make una treat rock Bleep-up ooooooooo"..........@Rock u don die today oooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
THE PUNISHMENT
"Hey all of you run, start running from there"

Head boy Jamilu shouted at the students who came late, i was one of them but since it was my class mate i just cat walked to his side.

The guy began flogging and shouting at me as soon as i got to his side and i wondered if it was the same Jamilu that was in the same class with me.

"Guy, nawao for you, why you dey flog me na?"

"My friend comot before i add another one, you don forget say na me be headboy abi?"

I was so suprised that i just walked in only to see my own Johnny telling me to run to the assembly ground which i quickly did to avoid beatings that touch.

In class i questioned his attitude but he said Big Uncle ordered them not to show even their mates favour.

The school was boring all through so some friends of mine asked me to follow them to the back of the school which i gladly did coupled with Julian and also Osita the im:beci!e boy.

It turned out that they just wanted to watch an indecency movie and drink palm wine, the lady voice filled the phone as a friend of ours there told us that nothing was affecting him, his manhood did not even stand self.

We laughed at him and touched his joystick, truly there was as flat as a pencil, who was even proud of it claiming he is a correct guy. If only he knew that he was no more a man it would have been better for him.

"See una just dey waste time, make we run go house na" osita suggested.

"Guy you bycicle seat head na correct thing dey inside" Julian teased him as he chased Julian before leaving him when he could not catch him.

"If i catch you eh, you go smell your father yansh" he shouted at the fleeing Julian.

Osita just picked his bag and jumped the barb wire and started running home, we quickly joined him and began running with all our mights.

But then i stopped suddenly, i remembered that my dad would be at home and i had wasted all my money playing playstation in the morning.

Only one idea entered my mind which was to go to that prefect that blackmailed me, atleast maybe luck might shine on me. She had graduated in the previous set so i was not sure if she would be at home or not.

I casually walked through the house but there was no one outside so i strolled past then turn around and stroll back, at that moment she just came out and was shocked to see me passing their house.

"Peter so you have learnt how to be escaping from school before it closes abi?"

"You were the one that made me do it first" i teased.

She smiled and told me to come in, atleast i had somewhere to stay before the school closes or so i thought.

I went into the palour and saw that it had improved more than the last time i visited there.

"What about your father?" i asked before choosing a chair to sit, so that i can know how close i am to the door to escape if anything happens.

"You are not serious, if its about that other time dont worry, he has travelled so you can relax as much as you want"

I just blushed and then sat down, my idea was to just rest till the school closes, maybe get lucky to eat small. I would have followed Julian but the dude love eating outside before coming in so nothing for me.

Osita's house would have been another choice since it was next to mine but alittle thing could provoke him to action, so the thought of provoking him when we were both alone was enough to send shivers down my spine.

"I hope you know that you did not complete your mission the last time you entered this house?" she shouted from inside.

"What mission na?" i feinged ignorance.

"Come and see for yourself"

Whaaat, i knew what she was refering to but i did not understand wether she was joking or not. But i was not prepared for anything even though my deceptive mind was thinking of that a moment ago.

I just kept quiet and sat down without making a noise except my heart was banging furiously.

"Uduak are you still there?" she called again from the room.

"Ehm, yes, am, am here" i starmered in excitment.

"Come now or else"

I did not want her to complete her threat so i quickly got up and dragged my feet to her room, only to meet her nakkked.

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
See una by 8pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.