Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,914 members, 7,909,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 03:11 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508200 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Sexitee03(f): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
The rock5555: See una by 8pm

Oga rock. I gentle n loyal oo. Na here I just enter wan build house. Me don vote oo wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sexitee03:

Oga rock. I gentle n loyal oo. Na here I just enter wan build house. Me don vote oo wink

Yeah, you are welcomed miss. Oya were bouncer lekinz, call ur boys make una build duplex for my madam@ d top.

I feel u, tnks for all of una votes
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Typing
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
*smiles* Eagerly waitin 4 d nxt update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
"Come na, are you shy?"

Me shy, that must be a very serious joke, i was shy alright but this girl wan try my level of patience.

I sluggishly walk to the bed where she began kissing me immediately, i quickly responded because no time for lazy man.

She was better this time as she stripped me and began riding me like a limousine till she was satisfied. All my legs was paining me as i stargered home like a drunken sailor. As i reach i did not wait to ask anyone about food, i went to look for it myself.

I was already missing my phone and i was tempted to give my dad the sime but i held unto it, maybe he may break down and give it to me.

My dad travelled to Lagos for their normal end of year conference without still giving me my phone, the man was really tough or so i thought.

My sister was preparing for her WAEC exams and she usually bring her friends after school to read, gist and sometimes they bring money for indomie which we cook and everyone eats.

Ever since i slapped her classmate in jss two i had been reluctant to go near anyone of them except the boys who we jisted about football together.

One day she came with two of her friends who were twins to read their books in our house, i was watching television but my eyes always stray to the dining table side. Anytime i does that one of the twin girls-i think the younger one would look back at me hoping to catch my eye then she would smile and continue reading.

This went on for sometime which made me unconfortable so i went out to play ball, i took my red jersey that C.Ronaldo was written on it then my boots and started going downstairs.

"Let me go and buy something" the younger twin said as soon as i started going down, she came outside and ran to meet me. I was not feeling comfortable so i just greeted her and kept quiet.

"Where are you going to?" she asked with a stupid smile. Of course even a toddler would know i was going to play football so why would she ask.

"Am going to play ball" i ansered non chalantly.

"So can you plaay very well"

No i can play like epilepsy patient i said in my mind.

"Check my jersey back, am C.Ronaldo" i boasted.

"Ok, am going to watch your game" she smiled cheekely.

Nawao, see me see wahala, i thought this girl told her twin and my sister that she wanted to go but something, so why the sudden change of mind. Then i dawned on me that she took that excuse because of me.

Since she was watching the match, i performed every skill i knew in the book as her praises lifted my spirit up. I scored a beautiful goal and i was expecting her to hail me only to hear the place quiet. I turned to see her direction only to find one of the bigger boys who was on the bench was talking to her while dragging her hands.

She was struggling and trying to free herself so i walked up to them with my heart in my mouth. I bent down and filled both my hands with sharp sand.

"Guy wetin happen na?"

He looked at me and just hissed.

"You no dey fear when you seniors dey do their things abi?"

"Chai, i don suffer, so na because i get small body thats why you dey reina(look down on me) me abi, you forget how i dey dribble you for field" i did all that just to spike him and make him leave the girl alone and it worked.

"Uduak, you don dey mad abi?"

I wanted completing it for him by saying 'na why you wan use groundnut oil dey dey drink garri' culled from saucekid song but i had other better plans.

"Fear who? I no senior you for class? You resemble God? Abi na because you don dey get gamu for yansh"

This infuriated him the more as he left the girl and rush at me which left me in a good position to strike.

I turned to fled then i braked after running a few steps and flung the sand in my hands into his screaming mouth and eyes.

"My eyes o, i don blind, i go kill person today" he screamed while rubbing his eyes furiously.

I quickly grabbed the girl and ran for my life before my obitiary would be posted. She kept on thanking me and hailing my courage.

"Am even beginning to like you"

I blushed the more as my heart was dancing all my ladies.

"Do you know that we would sleep over night in your house today with your sister?"

"No, but how does it concerns me?"

"Dont worry, when we come back to sleep over just come and read with us and you would know what whould happen"

I was alittle bit suprise but naughty thoughts which i knew would not come to pass except in my dreams ran through my head.

"Why you stay na?"

"Na your brother go fight so i went to rescue him" she said and sat down.

"Dont mind him, he is always claiming jet li everywhere he goes" my sister said as the laughed.

I hated someone using me as an excuse but i allowed that one pass, maybe payback time would be in the evening or so i thought.

They went home and came back around 7pm, the older twin was wearing trousers while the one who invited me for evening reading was putting on a short flaw skirt.

"Pheww" escaped my mouth as i ran to grab my books.

To Be Continued.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Good nite o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
The rock5555:

Yeah, you are welcomed miss. Oya were bouncer lekinz, call ur boys make una build duplex for my madam@ d top.

I feel u, tnks for all of una votes
duplex too small NA mansion ...nd where b d location?? ....*****calls 1000 bouncers *****make sure d mansion is ready before 2 days or else .....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
guy dis update short na,E no even belleful me dis nyt#angry# afterall U said 4 updates 2day
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Vickie Zion: guy dis update short na,E no even belleful me dis nyt#angry# afterall U said 4 updates 2day
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
Vickie Zion: guy dis update short na,E no even belleful me dis nyt#angry# afterall U said 4 updates 2day

Nawao miss, u don turn to oliver twist be that o. But i don update four times na.

"kisses her on the forehead" tomoro is another day dear
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
aiite didn't noe its up 2 "4".
bt cme 2 tink of it-d girls in ur area lyk s*x 2much oh!even @ deir tender age dey noe d diff styles nd poisitions.world don spoil.
Jare South-South girls we rock

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
@rock .....u dey fuckup dis dayz oooooo with ur short update after we don pray for android...I go bounce u out oooo ...*bt who go continue d write up*...make I still leave u sha

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Lollz(f): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
keep it going bro! #teammanmustwack#:p
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by pricelesslove(f): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
u too much Rock, gudnight.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Vickie Zion: aiite didn't noe its up 2 "4".
bt cme 2 tink of it-d girls in ur area lyk s*x 2much oh!even @ deir tender age dey noe d diff styles nd poisitions.world don spoil.
Jare South-South girls we rock

Dats benue gals for u sha, those gals love sex jare

Make God bless u say dem transfer my father come south-south, na there you o see my talents. Na u i go find to bleep firstgringringringringrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by patholaw: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
After a long time out i've finally caught up with d story....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
lekinz: @rock .....u dey fuckup dis dayz oooooo with ur short update after we don pray for android...I go bounce u out oooo ...*bt who go continue d write up*...make I still leave u sha

Oga bouncer no bounce me o, my time have been getting more choked up this month
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lollz: keep it going bro! #teammanmustwack#:p

Thanks miss.

@priceless love- i see u babe
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
patholaw: After a long time out i've finally caught up with d story....

Welcome back sir, i leave mesage for u for 2go sef
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oga rock I don nack ma vote 4 u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Which kind rock be this? You never finish watin you start you wan come go sleep.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
U neva finish the nyt reading and wetin happen for there? Come tell us jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote
author=The rock5555]

Dats benue gals for u sha, those gals love sex jare

Make God bless u say dem transfer my father come south-south, na there
you o see my talents. Na u i go find to bleep firstgringringringringrin[/quote]
hmmm dat 1 U no go find me na #teamvirgin#gudnyt ooh
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by DabariN(f): 8:08am On Oct 08, 2013
i dey feel u oga rock.............. cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Peter, make your sister no catch you, oh. wink
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by trendiitee(f): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2013
@ last,I caught up wif u guys...rock, kip it up because u truly ROCK!!!!!!!!! Thumbs up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2013
@vickie zion-#team virgin# abi?, toor make i give captain sinzu ur location. U go see wondersgrin

@dabariN-tanks miss.

@chiamaka-no wory if she catch me i would say i was acting under the influence of acohol.gringrin

@trendii tee- welcome to d family ma'am.

Good morning y'all, updates coming up later. If una never go vote pls endearvour. Thank u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dagift333(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2013
I've been following this story secretly and yes u are doing a great job @ the rock
But it seems some of ur fans are missing
1: Ritababe

2: daniel

3: hacker

i think u should look for them cus i have been enjoying their comment
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2013
Where u dey na d rock, kum continue dey rock na, cos since 9t i no sleep, jst dey awake dey wait 4 ur update. Ur suspence............. Dat is it
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2013
dagift333: I've been following this story secretly and yes u are doing a great job @ the rock

1). Ritababe dey o, but it seems she don travel go russia again.

2). Daniel- d guy say him wan travel go O-town, i no know weda dem get accident abi O-town no get network.

3).hackerjay- dat one say him don pregnant person daughter, we wish him happy married life. Btw where cd dey d tym him been dey do the bleeping job. Oga abeg leave that ur yeye job come cont ur prev on preachers son, we dey miss u o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2013
dagift333: I've been following this story secretly and yes u are doing a great job @ the rock

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Cathalina: Where u dey na d rock, kum continue dey rock na, cos since 9t i no sleep, jst dey awake dey wait 4 ur update. Ur suspence............. Dat is it

Eya miss, i go dedicate d next update to u. Typing now

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.