Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,344 members, 7,943,855 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (510090 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2013
The rock5555:
Cook kingphilip- i see ur pop corn is doing wonders, abeg giv dem afternoon special with frozen kunu and baked pop corn, anybody wey comment first after dis my post, give am my official chicken lap.

Miss vickie zion i see u
na me comment first so i don carry the chicken lap make nobody come near o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingphilip:
welcome once again...take ur two cartons of popcorn each while awaiting the next update

Kingphillip, am yet to see ma popcorn osad
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Gan gann!!!

I hear wetin u say o angry angry
GAN GAN GAN!!!....Thank God u heard .....Sha no disturb cos if u do......D tin wey happen for 1982 go happen for dis place again
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=The rock5555]

Bouncer lekinz i hope ma'am sexitee mansion is ready, she wan pack come o.
yea...its ready...Tell her to mail me abi na pm so i can give her d key nd tell her where it is located
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:
no wonder! Lekins na Sexy Sapphire i say make u give now, u jst de chop am only you
oya Sexy no vex take dis ones in their place jare
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Victorulez: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Just felt like airing my views on the 'BENUE GIRLS ARE CHEAP' issue.

Saying benue girls are cheap is just like saying calabar girls are nymphomaniacs or that nigerians are terrorist.
I believe there are sluts everywhere in nigeria, and if mr. A has sex wih a benue girl for #200, that doesnt mean all benue gals will open their pants for #200.

About the Hiv statistics, i dont believe nigerian statistics and even if the statistics were to be true, abeg na only trough s€x dem the carry get hiv??

few girls in benue are sluts YES!!!!! But calling benue girls cheap?? how logical is that.

abeg ma no derail this sweet thread. I just officially received my first NL ban. Hallelujah sombadai!!!!!!!

PROUDLY A UAM BOY
PROUDLY A BENUE BOY
PEACE!!!!!!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:

Ehya ...Bt u didn't tell me naw @king...dnt wori @Sexy Sapphire...I will tell my boys to get u a trailer full with pop corn..I hope dat will be okay grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
lekinz:

Ehya ...Bt u didn't tell me naw @king...dnt wori @Sexy Sapphire...I will tell my boys to get u a trailer full with pop corn..I hope dat will be okay grin
Sapphire no worry u go chaw popcorn tire
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingphilip:
Sapphire no worry u go chaw popcorn tire
na so oooooooooo
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingphilip:
no wonder! Lekins na Sexy Sapphire i say make u give now, u jst de chop am only you
oya Sexy no vex take dis ones in their place jare

Thanks so much Kinggrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
lekinz:

@Lekinz, nw u wanna kill me with popcorn hahahahaha. Who is interested? Willing to share wit anyone
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
ℓ̊ just started a thread in sexuality session @ "A NIGHT WITH TWO SHE-MALES" pls do read & drop ur comments
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by wisdomw(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Rock see de thread's link U̶̲̥̅̊ asked for https://www.nairaland.com/1470469/night-two-she-males-true-life
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Sexitee03(f): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:
@Lekinz, nw u wanna kill me with popcorn hahahahaha. Who is interested? Willing to share wit anyone

Baby, I miss you! Na here you the hide abi?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Sexitee03(f): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=lekinz][/quote]

Abeg send am tru DHL oo. I don ready to pack.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
DEDICATED TO KINGPHILIP

THE REUNION

"Oboy see babe" Julian furiously touched me.

"Guy free me o, i resemble mumu, abi you want make i enter gutter again, maybe this time na my teeth go break finish"

"Noooo!! look na, the babe dey come directly to your front"

"You no fit decieve me, i tell you say i dey expect anybody?, make she jam me na, i resemble motor"

The person came near me and i reasoned it out if the person was insane i better shift before i hit a mad woman. But i was too late cus the person embraced me. The perfume was too nice to be that of a mad woman own so i looked up only to see my one and only Anita.

"what happened to your phone, peter, you got me worried. What was the problem?" she asked so many questions.

The first thing i did was to look round only to see all eyes on us, i almost entered ground because many mouths was going to wag for sure. I quickly removed my big bag which contained every text book available and exchanged it with Julian's smaller bag to upgrade my levels in her eyes.

All eyes was still on us, this time she was wearing a mini gown that reached her knees while holding a basket, my mouth was dried up already and i left it open in amazement, i even slapped myself to confirm if i was not dreaming or so i thought.

"Have you lost your speech, close your mouth please or have cat taken your tounge away from you" she teased.

Chai, am not dreaming o, the hot markurdi sun increased my sweat rate as my heart pumped blood faster in amazment. Only one attibute in my body did not change which was my spirit of lie. It help me always or so am thinking.

"Em, sorry, i lost my phone, and i thought you had gone back to school already" i resumed my grammar english, no more pidgin, even Julian pinched me to see wether he was hearing the real peter or not.

"Ow, am sorry about that, i missed your voice and so i was worried and came to check you, i took permission from school"

Everything was happening in slow motion, all the guys passing could not have enough of the girl talking with one small senior who was dancing with frog in his clothes earlier, the whole school heard that one.

"Ow, am flattered, atleast i have seen you, me too i missed you" i lied.

"Well i have good news for you, but first you would follow me shopping"

"Whhhaaat, say na jazz you give me" i said in my mind as i looked at Julian who gave me a carry go sign.

"Ok, i would do anything for you" i said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, thanks alot for accompaning me, lets go" she screeched.

Julian gave me thumbs up as we left them with her holding my hands while i bent my head before big uncle catches me.

We entered a super market and she began dropping items into her basket as i followed around like her son, when she took it to the cashier the bill was about 30k so she brought out her credit card to pay.

I almost screamed loud, see something i would have bought in Northbank market for less than 10k, i wish i could hijack the money and run. My fear and respect increased for her.

"I can see your face when i was paying, dont worry, thats my father credit card, my bank account has nothing less than 100K inside.

Damn, how wish this girl could just withdraw only two thousand for me, i would have been so grateful, but i was too intimidated to ask.

She bought me a container of yourghurt which i readily refused like a big boy, i told her that i only take fruit juice in the afternoon so that my stomach would not be distabilized, she believed my dry scope and left me alone.

"I want to ask you for one favour before you go"

"Whats that" i asked.

"Can you come to mount saint Gabriel school"

Damn, that was were i fought last, but i could not refuse this great offer.

"So whats happening there?"

"We are having all catholic schools competition and my school is also going there, so am expecting you"

"Ok, i would come" i said misearably. She embraced me and gave me bike money which i told her that i had enough, nothing dey my pocket o. I trekked home with supernatural hunger hammering my stomach, i almost fainted when those small twins who always expect to catch me as their husband began their fast and furiuos chase on my head, i ran like a mad man till i reached home, luckily there was food so i settled my stomach worms peacefully and went to sleep.

The next day i told Julain whats up, the dude was so happy that he agreed to follow me as a bodyguard which rest my mind small.

We went there only to see alot of students both female and male, it was more like a prom party than competition.

I saw Anita and her group of big babes standing by the badminton court, she also saw us and waived at us, she was looking so hot that i thank my God for making me so lucky.

I changed my formula of bouncing and started moving to her side when someone caught me at the neck and placed a sharp object on my back.

"If you move you die" the bass voice spoke as my heart started beating at 40 beats per second.

To Be Continued....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Victorulez: Just felt like airing my views on the 'BENUE GIRLS ARE CHEAP' issue.

Saying benue girls are cheap is just like saying calabar girls are nymphomaniacs or that nigerians are terrorist.
I believe there are sluts everywhere in nigeria, and if mr. A has sex wih a benue girl for #200, that doesnt mean all benue gals will open their pants for #200.

About the Hiv statistics, i dont believe nigerian statistics and even if the statistics were to be true, abeg na only trough s€x dem the carry get hiv??

few girls in benue are sluts YES!!!!! But calling benue girls cheap?? how logical is that.

abeg ma no derail this sweet thread. I just officially received my first NL ban. Hallelujah sombadai!!!!!!!

PROUDLY A UAM BOY
PROUDLY A BENUE BOY
PEACE!!!!!!!!

Adegwurulez abi, so dem don ban u too. Aw, how sweet. I twale u, u don join foxy as most wanted banner or NLgringrin.

Concerning this benue issue, abeg i no call una sluts o, but u no say no be river Benue dey give benue girls aids na, dats just d fact, dey are real fucckers. Make i stop here on that issue, atleast na wetin puny man see, puny amn go talk.

B4 i forget, u don break another rule by using another moniker o, make Mynd catch u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
wisdom-w:
Rock see de thread's link U̶̲̥̅̊ asked for https://www.nairaland.com/1470469/night-two-she-males-true-life

I dey come noooow, i no dey miss dis kind story.

*looks around to see lekinz showing sexitee to her mansion and sneaks out through the back door*

phew, make i go do yawo, i dey come back by 9pm. Peace.

Okadaaaaaa
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2013
Na now we go knw weda julian get muscle or not....oya 9pm here i come

lekins abeg where Rita, hackerjay and daniel...jst asking of daniel and hackerjay o na only Rita i miss
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Victorulez: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
The rock5555:

Concerning this benue issue, abeg i no call una sluts o, but u no say no be river Benue dey give benue girls aids na, dats just d fact, dey are real fucckers. Make i stop here on that issue, atleast na wetin puny man see, puny amn go talk.

oga rock u ma?? just stroll enter sexuality section, u go see wetin i det talk. i no knw weda na benue mazi do him nysc, abi na benue money soldier and donigspain school, abi na benue kayemjay been the work. but if u the luk for real f*kers, check the girls for those guys stories. The benue girls wey u meet na secondary school girls ryt?? those once na juvenile deliquents na, them just dey happy say dem don enter puberty. If u call those ones f*kers, wetin u go call all those girls wey go nysc for just that reason??

BENUE GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL
BENUE GIRLS ARE 'NIGERIAN GIRLS'
gerrit
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Victorulez: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
The rock5555:

Adegwurulez abi, so dem don ban u too. Aw, how sweet. I twale u, u don join foxy as most wanted banner or NLgringrin.

B4 i forget, u don break another rule by using another moniker o, make Mynd catch u

so u dey happy say dem ban me shey?? God is watching.

oga mynd na my pal na, im suppose knw say i create dis moniker to pursue justice
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sexy Sapphire:
Just keep on eating till dis so called Rock updates d write up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sexitee03:

Abeg send am tru DHL oo. I don ready to pack.
DHL dey waste time jawe.....Just mail me d number nd i will tell u how to get it
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
The rock5555:

I dey come noooow, i no dey miss dis kind story.

*looks around to see lekinz showing sexitee to her mansion and sneaks out through the back door*

phew, make i go do yawo, i dey come back by 9pm. Peace.

Okadaaaaaa
Sha do quick or else
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by patholaw: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Those boys u fought earlier have finally caught u... tongue
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dem go burst your head. I know say nah those cult guys be that, abeg make we contribute money go check rock for general hospital o.pele, may be i was wrong or so i thought.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
I a now back.Who missed me?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Daniel2802(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
I am now back.Who missed me?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
Peter, dey don catch you. tongue tongue
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Tobenia(f): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
What a lovely story. 9pm far O! i need more pop-corn. Chei those boys have finialy caught U...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 6:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
Tobenia: What a lovely story. 9pm far O! i need more pop-corn. Chei those boys have finialy caught U...

Since king is nowhere to be found...My boyz are coming to give u a basin full with pop corn and a drum of juice...Hope that would be okay
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Guy make dem no go pierce that knife enta ur body because of anita o! U no say fine girl dey always attract bad guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.