Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,800 members, 7,972,862 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (511466 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by micholalo(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2013
The rock5555:

Eya miss, i go dedicate d next update to u. Typing now
better!:-)
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Am a newbie here, u're one of the pple dat motivated me to join nairaland. I got one word for ur story; AWESOME. Kip it up. Still u rocksmiley
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Tobenia(f): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nice article. Am a great Fan. Just voted 4 u in adventure and comedy section. i started reading from 1-68.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tobenia: Nice article. Am a great Fan. Just voted 4 u in adventure and comedy section. i started reading from 1-68.
Sexy Sapphire: Am a newbie here, u're one of the pple dat motivated me to join nairaland. I got one word for ur story; AWESOME. Kip it up. Still u rocksmiley
welcome here jst dat there's now a difference because den u read down but now u join in the suspense with us...have a gud ride

una de rock come update sharperly we get new fans
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by VickieZion(f): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ah ah!E be lyk say rock wants me 2 call bouncers 4 him,since morning update never show.I don tire 2 dey wait silently
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dedicated to miss Cathalinagrin

CRIMINAL MINDS

Her elder twin was putting on a jean trouser incase there was cold in the night whike her sister wore a short flay skirt with sweaters (see combination). One kook at her told me to grab my books, even if its to read till the next morning i would not complain.

"Mummy make una come see Uduak wan read him book today" my elder sister shouted when she saw me.

They all ran out like the house was on fire just to see me. I always had a habit of reading the night before my examinations but here i was reading or claiming to read almost a term before My Mock exams.

"God is now touching my son" my mother exclaimed.

Oya na, mummymake una no worry we go see who laugh last, i told myself.

We sat in the dining room, i sat down opposite three of them, atleast to catch some views, i was dissapointed because nothing happened so i just centred my attention on my books.

After about thirty minutes someoned kicked me i looked up to protest but the younger twin(hauwa was her name) winked at me.

I understood what she meant and i kept quiet, i shifted alittle forward as she did the same, i started feeling her legs again going up my spine, i opened my legs more as she reached my JT.

I yelled as she touched my property, she quickly withdraw her leg and smiled while my sister looked at me suspiciously without knowing what was wrong.

The next thing i knew, Hauwa had dropped her pen on the ground so she went under the table to pick it, she crawled to my side and zipped down my shorts slowly.

My JT went straight into her mouth, the feeling was to over whelming that i shouted "ayah".

"Wetin come be 'ayah' again?" her twin sister asked.

"I said 'Ayah' because this maths i learnt today was very hard"

"Ow, na because you no dey read since na" my sister teased and they laughed.

I smiled also not minding them if only they knew what was going on under the table. I covered my moans with different sounds like;

"Yeah maths hard o, ah i don suffer, e sweet o" they just kept on laughing till hauwa twin spoke.

"Hauwa where you dey na?, you never see your bic till nowabi make we point torch"

Hauwa quickly stop giving me my heavenly feeling and stood up from under the table, slightly brushing her head in the process.

"Chai, i don check this biro yire, thankGod i see am" she smiled and sat down back.

Na my dick she see no be biro i said in my mind but i was not at rest. My JT needed attention so i began touching her laps with my legs till i got near her puny only to find out that she was nu'de.

Damn the babe was already dripping wet, i gave her a leg job as she tried thrusting my big toe inside her, she was twisting alittle as her sister and mine read peacefully not mindful of our crimes or so we thought.

"Abeg i don tire, WEAC no fit kill me" my sister said and stood up.

"Me too, am off to bed" hauwa sister said and stood up to follow my sister.

"Hauwa are you not going?" my sister asked.

"No, i want to read small and also check your brother so that he wont sleep here"

"Yes its true, make sure he dont sleep, pour him water on his face if you see him dozing"

I just looked at her and said nothing, i knew sleep was a long way coming or so i thought.

Immediately they went inside the room, Hauwa quickly went under the table to continue her job where she stopped.

"You want let them catch us?" i wispered.

"Forget joor, they would sleep as soonas their head touches the bed"

The feeling was too intense and superlative so in order to get the full pleasure i went and lock my mum room from outside but due to konji i just skipped my sister room and ran to the palour to continue my bleeping Job.

She had undressed all ready and was waiting for me to show my talents which i tried as much as possible not to disappoint.

We were rolling around in esctatcy when my sister's room door opened and out came her twin sister.

We thought she would just go to the bathroom and go to bed but she came straight to the palour and said.

"So you people are doing better thing and you did not call me"

Chai i was so ashamed that i quickly got up and started confessing my sins.

"Abeg dont tell my sister, na devil cause am" i pleaded.

"Dont worry, i wont tell if you do what i tell you"

"Whats that?" i asked fearfully.

"Lie down"

I quickly did as she laid on me and began kissing me, my konji started again.

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Them have ban Rock555 walai... I just saw his hidden comment... Too bad!!!

Eeya, PM me make I upload am for you grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Dhortunn(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Viewing this topic: Dhortunn(m), The rock5555(m) Which way now o Chai!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
If you are seeing this stuff... I have followed you.

PM quickly oooo grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Hackerjay(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Vickie Zion:
hmmm dat 1 U no go find me na #teamvirgin#gudnyt ooh
#Teamvirgin#
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Where is the voting link?
Make i cast my own vote!!!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by SexySapphire(f): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
@kingphillips, thanks
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by patholaw: 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Rock555 just informed me that he haz been banned...1st ban wld expire 2day while d 2nd ban wld expire 2pm 2mao....
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by slimfredo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
my guy "uduak" how are u? am back now but i still never reach page65 yet but am sure if i get chance tomorow i will finish it up, and i came to yanya today again to see my guy just dat i didnt av ur number i would av call you and see u but since i didnt i had to leav but i will travel back to uyo tomorow cos my mission is completed now in fct, mail me ur number incase i comeback again soon, .......ur story is awesome and u av got me smilling alot today!!!......

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by slimfredo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
my guy "uduak" how are u? am back now but i still never reach page65 yet but am sure if i get chance tomorow i will finish it up, and i came to yanya today again to see my guy just dat i didnt av ur number i would av call you and see u but since i didnt i had to leav but i will travel back to uyo tomorow cos my mission is completed now in fct, mail me ur number incase i comeback again, but ur story is awesome and u av got me smilling alot today!!!......
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
NA WA O! WETIN ROCK COME DO WEY DEM BAN AM, ABI IM DON JOIN THE ETT CREW!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Vickie Zion: Ah ah!E be lyk say rock wants me 2 call bouncers 4 him,since morning update never show.I don tire 2 dey wait silently
jst peep me i am here for him cool
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
@every1 jst tell me whenever rock tey b4 e update....I don sign some new bouncers wey get chest pass Commando... shocked shocked.....They go bounce am comot for Preacher's son thread,then,literature forum nd Out of NL
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lolz...mynd is getting angry.,afta kayemjay,na therock remain,all because of dis votin ish.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Madawaki01(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
I checked his profile and i didn't see anytin about been banned.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Rock5555(how many 5 sef?)

You were banned by the spambot and your post hidden. The post has been shown and the ban lifted. Please when such happens later, mail me or Obinnau.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Evad(m): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
mynd_44 it would be a great deal of you would finish your story ' burning cold' I really look forward to seeing the conclusion

therock5555_ nice piece you've got here, so entertaining!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Guess who's backgrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
The rock5555: Guess who's backgrin

[size=40pt]The Coward grin grin[/size]
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by patholaw: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

lol grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by captainsinzu(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
Welcum sir...we are happy to see u.God bless you sir grin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

I go break ur mess mess yansh ogrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: @kingphillips, thanks
uwc dearie hope u had a jolly gud ride
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Cathalina(f): 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
The rock5555: Dedicated to miss Cathalinagrin

CRIMINAL MINDS

Her elder twin was putting on a jean trouser incase there was cold in the night whike her sister wore a short flay skirt with sweaters (see combination). One kook at her told me to grab my books, even if its to read till the next morning i would not complain.

"Mummy make una come see Uduak wan read him book today" my elder sister shouted when she saw me.

They all ran out like the house was on fire just to see me. I always had a habit of reading the night before my examinations but here i was reading or claiming to read almost a term before My Mock exams.

"God is now touching my son" my mother exclaimed.

Oya na, mummymake una no worry we go see who laugh last, i told myself.

We sat in the dining room, i sat down opposite three of them, atleast to catch some views, i was dissapointed because nothing happened so i just centred my attention on my books.

After about thirty minutes someoned kicked me i looked up to protest but the younger twin(hauwa was her name) winked at me.

I understood what she meant and i kept quiet, i shifted alittle forward as she did the same, i started feeling her legs again going up my spine, i opened my legs more as she reached my JT.

I yelled as she touched my property, she quickly withdraw her leg and smiled while my sister looked at me suspiciously without knowing what was wrong.

The next thing i knew, Hauwa had dropped her pen on the ground so she went under the table to pick it, she crawled to my side and zipped down my shorts slowly.

My JT went straight into her mouth, the feeling was to over whelming that i shouted "ayah".

"Wetin come be 'ayah' again?" her twin sister asked.

"I said 'Ayah' because this maths i learnt today was very hard"

"Ow, na because you no dey read since na" my sister teased and they laughed.

I smiled also not minding them if only they knew what was going on under the table. I covered my moans with different sounds like;

"Yeah maths hard o, ah i don suffer, e sweet o" they just kept on laughing till hauwa twin spoke.

"Hauwa where you dey na?, you never see your bic till nowabi make we point torch"

Hauwa quickly stop giving me my heavenly feeling and stood up from under the table, slightly brushing her head in the process.

"Chai, i don check this biro yire, thankGod i see am" she smiled and sat down back.

Na my dick she see no be biro i said in my mind but i was not at rest. My JT needed attention so i began touching her laps with my legs till i got near her puny only to find out that she was nu'de.

Damn the babe was already dripping wet, i gave her a leg job as she tried thrusting my big toe inside her, she was twisting alittle as her sister and mine read peacefully not mindful of our crimes or so we thought.

"Abeg i don tire, WEAC no fit kill me" my sister said and stood up.

"Me too, am off to bed" hauwa sister said and stood up to follow my sister.

"Hauwa are you not going?" my sister asked.

"No, i want to read small and also check your brother so that he wont sleep here"

"Yes its true, make sure he dont sleep, pour him water on his face if you see him dozing"

I just looked at her and said nothing, i knew sleep was a long way coming or so i thought.

Immediately they went inside the room, Hauwa quickly went under the table to continue her job where she stopped.

"You want let them catch us?" i wispered.

"Forget joor, they would sleep as soonas their head touches the bed"

The feeling was too intense and superlative so in order to get the full pleasure i went and lock my mum room from outside but due to konji i just skipped my sister room and ran to the palour to continue my bleeping Job.

She had undressed all ready and was waiting for me to show my talents which i tried as much as possible not to disappoint.

We were rolling around in esctatcy when my sister's room door opened and out came her twin sister.

We thought she would just go to the bathroom and go to bed but she came straight to the palour and said.

"So you people are doing better thing and you did not call me"

Chai i was so ashamed that i quickly got up and started confessing my sins.

"Abeg dont tell my sister, na devil cause am" i pleaded.

"Dont worry, i wont tell if you do what i tell you"

"Whats that?" i asked fearfully.

"Lie down"

I quickly did as she laid on me and began kissing me, my konji started again.

To Be Continued...
Tnx 4 d update kisses...... in d air. Bt nt yt ok more pls 4 d dinner package.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Obichiz-make u go homepage the thread dey there, go vote

@ slimfredo-save journey sir, we go meet again another day.

@skyscraper-me no be endtime member o

@bouncer lekinz-i can see u are goin a great job, oya ur salary has increased to two puny juce adaygrin

@tobenia and sexy saphire- una welcome wella, abeg collect seat nmber from lekinz and two cartoons of pop corn from kingphilip. U ladies are welcomed.

Man foxy, madawaki, patholaw- i see una.

Make i go tidy one babe come back.

Still I Rock
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Sexitee03(f): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
I mark register oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (154) (Reply)

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.