Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Preacher's Son!!! - Literature (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Preacher's Son!!! (508218 Views)

The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Sexitee03(f): 9:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
wisdom-w:
ℓ̊ was banned immediately ℓ̊ entered my 2nd page in de sexuality session wia ℓ̊ was threading. TUNDA FIRE DAT MOD

My dear, the sexuality moderator no be like that, he's a good man, you must have gone against some law or used some words and he must have warned you. I will suggest you mail him and I'm sure you guys can resolve it. He is a fair man, that I know. Good luck.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kunle221: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Badt guy carry  but make u go lock U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ sister inside ˚°ºσσσσº°˚ to avoid the story ther tourch.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by afamjb: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
oga Rock abeg u fit go ASUU strike small abeg........wen i started reading dis it was on page 68 now e don reach 70. Wen i go catch up?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by afamjb: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
As i dey read dis i get job interview tomorrow at awka by 8 bt i must catch Up
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
I promised never to comment but to sit in d shadows and read and watch but m forced 2 comment. 'Oboy y dis Ur tori don dey turn kind of like fiction nah?' . u couldn't have had sex in d ways u said u did or d actions that lead to sex. They seem just so implausible.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by dhebor258: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
lord orochi: I promised never to comment but to sit in d shadows and read and watch but m forced 2 comment. 'Oboy y dis Ur tori don dey turn kind of like fiction nah?' . u couldn't have had sex in d ways u said u did or d actions that lead to sex. They seem just so implausible.
..u realy share ma thought alxo...it sounds rather 2 easy...bt al in al..it's a story
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
The rock5555:
@tobenia and sexy saphire- una welcome wella, abeg collect seat nmber from lekinz and two cartoons of pop corn from kingphilip. U ladies are welcomed.
Still I Rock
welcome once again...take ur two cartons of popcorn each while awaiting the next update
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
I cant update dis nite again, sleep wan blind me. Goodnyt una
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hardie14(f): 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
coolWow read frm 1st 2 last page n am intrigued. Thumbs up. Buh pls is it a full true lyf story or fiction or a mixture of both cos it sounds 2 gud 2 b true. Helllllllo ar gals d@ cheap?
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by skyscraperTM(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
The rock5555: I cant update dis nite again, sleep wan blind me. Goodnyt una

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Mathicks(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
If you love extremely creative very short stories, read this guys!!

Eric Arthur /Nigeria
Title: Life is Just Funny

Tony winked at me as he got up to meet her. I just waved at her from where i sat and watched Tony walk up to her with a huge grin on his face. They exchanged small talk as they met and started walking towards me.

As they got nearer, i noticed that they were speaking in their native dialect, which i hoped they would change as soon as they sat. While still standing, Tony continued talking and then looked at me, his body language suggesting that he was telling her about me. I just smiled and nodded as if I understood what they were saying. This is one of the many funny things people do. Just then i remembered Emeka, my friend back in Lagos, telling the story of how he broke his hand a few years ago. Everybody had laughed that day and even he was laughing. I then wondered that at the time he actually broke his hand, it wasn’t funny for him, but telling the story when he had healed was a different case entirely. No wonder comedians tell people about their poverty level before they started comedy and people laugh. Imagine somebody laughing at that same person at that time when he was actually suffering. America would have had to interfere in the kind of fight that would break out.

”David, meet Chidinma,” Tony finally said in English. ”Chidinma, this is David”. They both burst out laughing and I imagined what he must have told her about me in their native language. I just laughed with them. Afterall, what could I do?

To vote for this story click here : http://etisalatprize.com/life-is-just-funny/ Thanks alot!! Its a 300 words literature competition..

pls dont forget to vote..i'll appreciate it alot. Just click ''vote for me''..thats all. Thanks guys! You're Awesome!
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
The rock5555:

@bouncer lekinz-i can see u are goin a great job, oya ur salary has increased to two puny juce adaygrin
mtcheeeeew

@tobenia and sexy saphire- una welcome wella, abeg collect seat nmber from lekinz and two cartoons of pop corn from kingphilip. U ladies are welcomed.

Still I Rock
ur seats number are special jst pm me ur phone number so I cn call u nd tell u abt d seat number
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2013
@hardie, lord orochi and dhebor- i thought i answered that question before guys.

I said before my makurdi chapter that it was there i got spoilt the most, but why una no desbelieve all the cane and say, uduak can someone survive all those cane, i would have told u when u go there u go know.

Abeg where this my makurdi fans, can someone prove me wrong about benue state being the number one aids carrier state in naija.

Abeg this dudes if una no belief me just take a vacation to markurdi, i would send you some numbers and lets see if you diccks would not shrink finish. Mtcheeeew.

This story is true i just focused it mainly on comedy and adventure except u want me to write about how witch kill my uncle abi.

Goodmorning y'all
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2013
Truly benue state has the highest number of aids patients in Nigeria that i am very sure of (this fact is according to national statistics). If you still have doubts then ask people that have been to that state or better still ask Google. (im)patently waiting for update.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2013
Winnie1950: Truly benue state has the highest number of aids patients in Nigeria that i am very sure of (this fact is according to national statistics). If you still have doubts then ask people that have been to that state or better still ask Google. (im)patently waiting for update.

Thank you madam for proving me right, the haters can take a chill pill.

Next update dedicated to yougrin
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2013
The rock5555:

[b]Next update dedicated to you;[/b]D
wen the nxt update de come now

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2013
The rock5555:

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2013
The rock5555:

awww that is very suweet of you muah.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Winnie1950(f): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2013
hardie14: coolWow read frm 1st 2 last page n am intrigued. Thumbs up. Buh pls is it a full true lyf story or fiction or a mixture of both cos it sounds 2 gud 2 b true. Helllllllo ar gals d@ cheap?
some girls are even cheaper. In benue,# 200 is more that enough to get an ashie. I will tell you how i got to know: i have a lot of friends from that state.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Tobenia(f): 10:22am On Oct 09, 2013
kingphilip:
welcome once again...take ur two cartons of popcorn each while awaiting the next update
thanks a lot. Am really waiting 4 King555 to make my day adventurous
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2013
Tobenia: thanks a lot. Am really waiting 4 King555 to make my day adventurous
dont worrY its readY jst dat its not too swt according to our taste so he's spicing it more..i promise twil be worth it
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Tobenia(f): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2013
@ King555 thanks for the popcorn. Waiting for the next update.

1 Like

Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2013
@king...ur pop corn big today....ave been eating it since 6:00...hope no b bad corn una use do am grin...Still at gym waiting for Rock to continue before d ministration commences
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2013
Tobenia: @ King555 thanks for the popcorn. Waiting for the next update.
you're welcome dear but incase u need more jst holla @ me
lekinz: @king...ur pop corn big today....ave been eating it since 6:00...hope no b bad corn una use do am grin...Still at gym waiting for Rock to continue before d ministration commences
u knw say me na correct one me de serve now...no tel me say the because of the update u go gym o
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2013
kingphilip:

u knw say me na correct one me de serve now...no tel me say the because of the update u go gym o
Na him oooooooooooooooo..i don get broad chest nd big hand naw... grin grin cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:07am On Oct 09, 2013
lekinz:
Na him oooooooooooooooo..i don get broad chest nd big hand naw... grin grin cheesy
make sense now atleast u go fit bounce foxy commot frm the thread now sha
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by hardie14(f): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2013
Winnie1950: some girls are even cheaper. In benue,# 200 is more that enough to get an ashie. I will tell you how i got to know: i have a lot of friends from that state.
. U can't blame me 4 reasonin d@ way am frm d west. Jus mentionin u dey go ashie ause na with 1 kain eyes dem go use look u nt 2 talk of a gal sleepin around. D@ day u go knw d true definition of chastisement.
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by lekinz(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2013
kingphilip:
make sense now atleast u go fit bounce foxy commot frm the thread now sha
shey na foxy dey disturb una ni?...........Ha!...Y una no tell me make i use wheel barrow pack am out grin cheesy
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by FoxyFlow(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2013
lekinz:
shey na foxy dey disturb una ni?...........Ha!...Y una no tell me make i use wheel barrow pack am out grin cheesy

Gan gann!!!

I hear wetin u say o angry angry
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2013
DEDICATED TO WINNIE1950

THE SOULMATES REUNION

"Abeg dont report me, na devil cause am"

I begged the elder twin but she just smiled wirily.

"Will you do anything i say?"

"Yes ma, em aunty"

"Oya lie down"

Wayo allah, enjoyment dey tonight, i told myself as she began kissing me.

"You no dey go school today?"

My sister woke me up after i went to sleep after the morning devotion.

"Morning done do?"i foolishly asked.

"You be mumu jare, get up before daddy come catch you" she said before walking out.

My dad slap had a potential of destroying ones as're so i got up quickly and dressed for school. We had alot of practicals that day and i began to wonder if that day was world practical's day.

The final practical that day which was in biology was more interesting, we were asked to go and catch frogs, which was not a problem.we had enough TIV and Jukun dudes that could help with that. They came back not to long later with six huge toads, one of them was pregnant.

"Guys una too much, i twale una, see meat abeg" i exclaimed as they all looked at me suspiciously.

"I know say Calabar people sabi chop toad meat" Sanusi said which i gave him a bad eye.

The teacher shared the specimens amongst us. I went to the side of the pregnant frog, i wispered to it that it must give birth prematurely that day, i made a croak sound which sounded like abeg na, but me no dey hear beg.

After making them unconcious we began our dissecting experiment, i was chairman in my side, all the girls were shifting and pouring saliva away but i concentrated in my operation premature baby work.

"Boy you would make a great surgeon" The teacher told me as he noticed my handwork, i was the only one dissecting my toad, the rest of the class were still deciding on where to cut in its body.

"Thank you sir" i said smiling"

Alot of eggs came out from the toad's body that day, i was becoming a good butcherer, i remembered when i killed my first chicken,i was practically shaking.

I cut the neck not knowing that i had not touch any artery, after struglling the chickenaid and i thought it was dead so i went to remove the hot water from stove and turn inside a basin.

I then threw the chicken inside, it was so terrific how that chicken jumped out of the water, it was coming at me and my brother with its neck half way out but body still raging like a mother hen protecting its chicks.

The wprd that came to my mind was 'Chucky', i looked at my brother and we ran out of the house like mad men, he was going down stairs to slow for me so i jumped from up to down and kept on running till my mother who was coming back from work caught us.

"What happened?"

"Ha, mummy na that chicken wey you say make we kill, the thing na vampire, e wake up from dead come dey pursue us, abi Ini no be so?"

"Na so, na today i know say chicken dey rise from death" he added to the statement i made.

"Oya lets go inside" my mother said so we followed her gentlely at the back. We met the chicken dead on the staircase, my mother picked it up and saw the wonders we did with the neck and began laughing at us, she told to make sure the head was out before doing anyother thing.

We were the laughing butt of everyone that evening. I smiled as i remembered the event as i was dissecting my toad. I even added by removing its limb so that it would be cripplegrin

"Uduak, you wicked, see wetin you dey do, if na you dey do am for would you be happy?" my group partner asked me.

I took the pallete and chased her with it when the teacher went out to answer a phone call, the whole girls started running helter scatter as the lab fell into turmoil. A girl that was holding a dish that a live toad was inside flinged it at me in fear.

The frog entered my shirt direct because i loved showing by dry chest then by opening my top buttons.

Anyone that have ever felt a frog on his body would understand what i went through, the toad stuck on me like a leech i screamed and shook vigrously as i tried to get it out.

Before the toad came out i was without shirt and singlet and my trousers were already half way down. The laughed at me so hard that tears came out of their eyes.

"You if i catch you, i go follow put toad for your bre*st,i shouted at the girl who disgraced me, she apologised but i was so angry as they kept on laughing at me.

I went home with Julian who could not stop useing me as a laughing syndrome, i collected his ears piece and began listening to music that would cool my temper.

"Guy see babe dey come" Julian touched me vigrously but i refused to look.

"So you want make i enter gutter abi, e no go work" i said as i kept on looking down.

Someones shadow near me and before i raised my eyes to look, she embraced me.

"Oboy, Julian wispered"

To Be Continued...
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by Therock5555(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2013
Gawd, network has been a bit.ch today, have been walking round town hoping to get network. Make i cont immediately before it fluctuates again.

Bouncer lekinz i hope ma'am sexitee mansion is ready, she wan pack come o.

Cook kingphilip- i see ur pop corn is doing wonders, abeg giv dem afternoon special with frozen kunu and baked pop corn, anybody wey comment first after dis my post, give am my official chicken lap.

Miss vickie zion i see u
Re: The Preacher's Son!!! by kingphilip(m): 11:47am On Oct 09, 2013
Quite hilarious couldn't help but lmao...ride on bro i de ya back

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (154) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.