Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,388 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

X - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / X (12595 Views)

Are Women The Cause Of Change In Men's Attitude After wedding? / Our Attitude Towards Teenage Pregnancy / My Husband's Attitude Will Make Me Kill Him One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: X by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2013
jidegirl12:

Go to complaint thread and post the link.
Please gimme the link. Thanks jare.
Re: X by montestic(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ab025: for the next one month, don't spend for on her (except on d normal small recharge cards, and bills wen u guys go out. etc) let us see wether she will threaten to leave u or not....if she threatens to leave u cos u couldn't spend on her, guy free her o.

Futhermore, in d next 3weeks, make a call to her and tell how u are too broke, down to ur last penny, beg her to pls send u money, even if it is 2k, that u will really appreciate it. Let's see whether she can bare to send her guy money.

About the virginity stuff, u neva can be too sure o, she could be a V and she may not be, bt u neva can be too sure abt gals nowadays o, most of them always say they are Vs just to make d guy like the better (mostly young gals stil in uni sha), but wether she is a V or not shud not cloud ur judgement, a virgin is not different frm a non-virgin, afterall in d long-run, it is not the virginity that matters bt the character and personality of the gal.

Accordin to my friend Segun, when a woman tells u she is a Virgin, have it in ur mind as 50/50 until u see and confirm it, afterall, seeing is believing.

Did u think b4 that because she is a virgin, she must be a good gal...? She is not different from all those other gals that are not virgins o!!!
Ab025: for the next one month, don't spend for on her (except on d normal small recharge cards, and bills wen u guys go out. etc) let us see wether she will threaten to leave u or not....if she threatens to leave u cos u couldn't spend on her, guy free her o.

Futhermore, in d next 3weeks, make a call to her and tell how u are too broke, down to ur last penny, beg her to pls send u money, even if it is 2k, that u will really appreciate it. Let's see whether she can bare to send her guy money.

About the virginity stuff, u neva can be too sure o, she could be a V and she may not be, bt u neva can be too sure abt gals nowadays o, most of them always say they are Vs just to make d guy like the better (mostly young gals stil in uni sha), but wether she is a V or not shud not cloud ur judgement, a virgin is not different frm a non-virgin, afterall in d long-run, it is not the virginity that matters bt the character and personality of the gal.

Accordin to my friend Segun, when a woman tells u she is a Virgin, have it in ur mind as 50/50 until u see and confirm it, afterall, seeing is believing.

Did u think b4 that because she is a virgin, she must be a good gal...? She is not different from all those other gals that are not virgins o!!!

I love your contribution moreso what u said about d virgin issue and d little test on d girl, it may not b money, he may ask her to please help him send a recharge card to him and watch his reaction
Re: X by oduaboy1: 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2013
bukatyne: @OP:

Please answer the following questions:

Does she wash your clothes, cook for you or do any domestic chore for you?
Do you do the same for her?

Answer and then I will know what's up
And what type of irrelevant and foolish question is this?
Can't even believe this is a topic to discuss like are some guys this stupid,no one in his right sense will even be deliberating wether to give his hungry and leechy babe aso ebi money or use the money to get good and presentable clothes for his presentation.
Damn some topic even makes one question the rationale of some peoples i.Q;>;>;>
Re: X by bukatyne(f): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
odua boy: And what type of irrelevant and foolish question is this?
Can't even believe this is a topic to discuss like are some guys this stupid,no one in his right sense will even be deliberating wether to give his hungry and leechy babe aso ebi money or use the money for his master's project.;>;>;>

I know that FP will attract all sorts....

Last time I checked, you re not the OP and can't decide which question is foolish or not. I had my reasons for asking them.

Thanks
Re: X by njuwo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ujujoan: God save us from selfish and stingy men . . Amen!
And God pls save us from over demanding girlfrnds who dnt want to learn hw to be independent and supportful.
Re: X by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ujujoan: God save us from selfish and stingy men . . Amen!
you are so insensitive.

1 Like

Re: X by Bizibi(m): 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bros,please discharge that gal faaasst b4 you turn frm atm to gtb,a gal who is nt considerate is nt worth the stress
Re: X by oduaboy1: 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
armyofone: @ Guitarlife

If you have the money, give. The Lord loves a cheerful giver grin.
She is from a not too financially strong family. I'm sure there is food in the house but hardship as not enough to go round (6) children is way too much.
Again, give her bros. Try to put her on some =N= grin grin without complaining . . . I mean each month, just wire a certain amount into her account.
No be ya chic she be? Life must be hard. I keep praying that Nigeria will get to the stage we are in here. A stage where students can easily get a job and fend for themselves without having to ask anyone for money.
The lady should work.Simple
I keep saying many nigerian ladies should be given full reorientation ladies "For the fact that you have a hole between your legs" should'nt make u feel like u are gonna get everything you want easily.rubbish and arrant nonsense
Re: X by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
IMO you and this girl don't seem compatible . Though I didn't read all your posts, but the little I read, u seem to find fault in all her actions. The only thing so far I see that pleases u about her, is that she is a V. And u both abstain. This alone, never sustains any relationship.
Do the right thing and stop lamenting.
Re: X by oduaboy1: 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
armyofone: @ Guitarlife

If you have the money, give. The Lord loves a cheerful giver grin.
She is from a not too financially strong family. I'm sure there is food in the house but hardship as not enough to go round (6) children is way too much.
Again, give her bros. Try to put her on some =N= grin grin without complaining . . . I mean each month, just wire a certain amount into her account.
No be ya chic she be? Life must be hard. I keep praying that Nigeria will get to the stage we are in here. A stage where students can easily get a job and fend for themselves without having to ask anyone for money.
The lady should work.Simple
I keep saying many nigerian ladies should be given full reorientation ladies "For the fact that you have a hole between your legs" should'nt make u feel like u are gonna get everything you want easily.rubbish and arrant nonsense
bukatyne:

I know that FP will attract all sorts....

Last time I checked, you re not the OP and can't decide which question is foolish or not. I had my reasons for asking them.

Thanks
And what is wrong in doing domestic chores did the guy put a gun to her head,am even sure girls like that cant even do that,they find those types of work odd and distasteful:>:>
Re: X by victorv12(m): 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2013
Dude, that girl doesn't give a f*ck where you get the bread you're giving her from. Have you ever for once think maybe the cheese you're given her, she ends up giving it to one sic ruthless bastard that she's having an affair with?

Nigeria girls don't like nice guys, they love thugs and bangers that won't pity their condition in any state...in fact, they love mad boys! Guy, you better stay shape and save your dough for other things than to be given a girl that doesn't have any regard for you.

It seems you're weak and easily intimidated by your girlfriend and her friends...That girl will milk you dry if you don't flee. Has the girl used s*x to hook you down? Brother you better wakeup. The more you're heartless and ruthless to these girls, that's when respect and real love comes.

I wonder atimes, why's it that most of these girls always have one guy somewhere sleeping with them while in a relationship? It's terrible in Abuja! Young guys are just sleeping with married girls and women anyhow! God abeg help me oooo! I don't want to suffer in the ends of these girls!

Be vigilant!
Re: X by Bizibi(m): 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bros i told u b4,discharge dat ur babe,dat ur gal no be virgin u will be surprised that she is running issues with anoda guy thn she will be using you as atm, na discharging mata u need, breathing space to focus in life u dont need to be choked up.
Re: X by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Guitarlife: Can I please request once again that the mods do the needful and take down this thread as requested by me the poster ?
you do not own this thread, dude. Na all of us join get am.
So, you do not get to say if its taken down. You family section people and your clannish ways sef.
Re: X by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 07, 2013
Thank you everybody, The thread is off front page now. I just wanted to discuss this with family members in family section. I know traffic is money but I think its just pretty insensitive to push peoples personal issues to the front paga without their consent.

Thanks Tmama

Thanks Mrs Jaido

Thanks all.

If to say I nor get MB now or I don sleep off, na how I go go church, come back around 2pm in the afternoon(assuming a miracle happens and I do not browse in church) to see 'followed topics(100000000000000)'
Abi ? Lol.
Good nyt o. I just pray my baby does not see this but if she does,

Baby I love you and I am sure we can overcome our challenges. Do not be angry with me.
Re: X by Bizibi(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2013
Guitarlife: Thank you everybody, The thread is off front page now. I just wanted to discuss this with family members in family section. I know traffic is money but I think its just pretty insensitive to push peoples personal issues to the front paga without their consent.

Thanks Tmama

Thanks Mrs Jaido

Thanks all.

If to say I nor get MB now or I don sleep off, na how I go go church, come back around 2pm in the afternoon(assuming a miracle happens and I do not browse in church) to see 'followed topics(100000000000000)'
Abi ? Lol.

Baby I love you and I am sure we can overcome our challenges. Do not be angry with me.
this ur love strong sha
Re: X by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 07, 2013
Niggur been pucci-whipped even WITHOUT tha pucci?!! shocked shiiieeet.

1 Like

Re: X by Ishilove: 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
BoboYekini: Niggur been pucci-whipped even WITHOUT tha pucci?!! shocked shiiieeet.
You must sha add pucci inside everything. Smh
Re: X by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2013
Ishilove:
You must sha add pucci inside everything. Smh
cheesy pucci be like salt and maggi for make soup sweet.
Re: X by Ishilove: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2013
BoboYekini: cheesy pucci be like salt and maggi for make soup sweet.
Gross.

*pukes* sad
Re: X by tintingz(m): 11:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
Where is kulyie I like her post in this thread, yes I Liked her post smiley

Last Bulletin Why are many girls LAZY...why can't they work, think about business to make money, why depending on your boy friend, is he your "father, brother, uncle" that you ask money yafun yafun like say the hustling guy is your ATM machine calling him stingy as if he should kill himself because of your lazy ass even tho the guy still depend on his parent for financial needs. A question to girls that call guys stingy: What support will you do/give in return to your boyfriend?
Re: X by armyofone(m): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2013
guitar chic, he loves you so no vex if you come across this thread.
Now put her on monthly salary with some kwe kwe change jare. Nothing do you grin

He is in love, leave him alone. No be him say make you no know what real love and falling in love is all about grin.
Singing Alicia's I keep on falling....in and out of love with you grin

BoboYekini: Niggur been pucci-whipped even WITHOUT tha pucci?!! shocked shiiieeet.
Re: X by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
armyofone: guitar chic, he loves you so no vex if you come across this thread.
Now put her on monthly salary with some kwe kwe change jare. Nothing do you grin

He is in love, leave him alone. No be him say make you no know what real love and falling in love is all about grin.
Singing Alicia's I keep on falling....in and out of love with you grin

Thanks for helping me pacify her jare. But I am still disturbed by the fact that some men place their girlfriends on salary. I mean some girls from priviledged homes actually collect 'salaries' from their boyfriends too so its not about being financially incapacitated.
Its just about one word GREED.
As for the men who pay their girlfriends salary which is tantamount to paying a H*oe if you ask me, I feel most if not all suffer from severe low self esteem.
Except ofcourse their is a kinda mutual understanding that the man is paying for the womans 'services'.
Its just so wrong cos being married to a woman is different from dating a lady. Let's not confuse them both.
Re: X by swtdarling(f): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
one can sense whether one is dating a selfish person from courtship.the op reeks of it.both partners can help each other in small stuffs(not big expenses).why should this be an issue.am not a selfish person,neither is my boyfriend.we make great sacrifces for each other.we prefer some tins done by our boyfriends rather than parents,cos it increases love and fondness for eachother.i actually find guys like u annoying.u actually noted d fact that u cooked for her when she was ill.big deal?,this is a normal stuff.u just av a certain mindset which is written all over ur post.

1 Like

Re: X by Eldiablo666(m): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2013
Guitarlife: Thank you everybody, The thread is off front page now. I just wanted to discuss this with family members in family section. I know traffic is money but I think its just pretty insensitive to push peoples personal issues to the front paga without their consent.

Thanks Tmama

Thanks Mrs Jaido

Thanks all.

Abi ? Lol.

Diz niccur weak or somefin?
Still apologising for God knows what...now I see why d shawty dint allow u past d Sugar gate...u r damn weak...man up dude
Love is only a figment of our imaginative thinking...d earlier u realised dat fact d beta for u....hang out with ur goons,get laid and think little of d daughters of eve afterwards 2 prevent any emotional torture. Try 2 concentrate ur energy on something fruitful....diz biatches aint worth d hassle

#Ma2cents
Re: X by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2013
Guitarlife: Thanks for helping me pacify her jare. But I am still disturbed by the fact that some men place their girlfriends on salary.

I mean some girls from priviledged homes actually collect 'salaries' from their boyfriends too so its not about being financially incapacitated.

Its just about one word GREED.
As for the men who pay their girlfriends salary which is tantamount to paying a H*oe if you ask me, I feel most if not all suffer from severe low self esteem.
Except ofcourse their is a kinda mutual understanding that the man is paying for the womans 'services'.
Its just so wrong cos being married to a woman is different from dating a lady. Let's not confuse them both.

Ehem.. Please have your facts right and be honest bout your rants too... Just cos you wanna justify bad behaviour doesn't give you the audacity to give false infos.

Guitar you're tripping. Close this thread if you're out if stuff to type. smiley
Re: X by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 08, 2013
jidegirl12:

Ehem.. Please have your facts right and be honest bout your rants too... Just cos you wanna justify bad behaviour doesn't give you the audacity to give false infos.

Guitar you're tripping. Close this thread if you're out if stuff to type. smiley
Please how do I close the thread ? I actually suggested that to the mod but she probably didn't notice that.
And I aint joking about some ladies from priviledged homes being greedy too. Just like some guys too from priviledged homes engage in yahoo-yahoo and stuffs. We often see ladies whoose parents are up and doing getting involved in aristo.
Re: X by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 08, 2013
Guitarlife: Please how do I close the thread ? I actually suggested that to the mod but she probably didn't notice that.
And I aint joking about some ladies from priviledged homes being greedy too. Just like some guys too from priviledged homes engage in yahoo-yahoo and stuffs. We often see ladies whoose parents are up and doing getting involved in aristo.

I don't believe your theory.what are they looking for, Money they already have in their bank accts and visas?

Go back on complaint thread and make a request.

You're losing it. grin
Re: X by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 08, 2013
jidegirl12:

I don't believe your theory.what are they looking for, Money they already have in their bank accts and visas?

You're losing it. grin
jidegirl12:

You're losing it. grin
kkk thanks. Lemme do that asap. Hopefully this thread should be gone by morning.
Re: X by Dantedasz(m): 1:01am On Sep 08, 2013
What kind of an OP is this?
Why start a thread you don't have the guts to finish?
Instead of you to stop posting and slunk off to one corner and pray your girl does not see this thread,you are still here ranting and running your mouth.
Please,just close it and let this thread die naturally because quite frankly for a man you appear to whine about everything!
Wishing your poor girl lots of luck,because she gon' need it in this relationship.
Re: X by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 08, 2013
Dantedasz: What kind of an OP is this?
Why start a thread you don't have the guts to finish?
Instead of you to stop posting and slunk off to one corner and pray your girl does not see this thread,you are still here ranting and running your mouth.
Please,just close it and let this thread die naturally because quite frankly for a man you appear to whine about everything!
Wishing your poor girl lots of luck,because she gon' need it in this relationship.
hey bro, understand that this thread was never meant to grace the front page. Now that it has been dragged to FP is it not wise to just pull it down ?
Re: X by Dantedasz(m): 1:31am On Sep 08, 2013
^^Look mate,never start what you can't finish. This is a freaking public forum and once you start a thread,it is out of your hands if it ends up on the FP.
When you started this thread many posters warned you of the implications of your girl coming across the thread,but you turned a deaf ear and continued to ridicule the poor girl over 4000 Naira.
So why the rush to delete all your posts like a kid caught with his hands in the cookie jar?
Moral of the story:1. Do not open a thread if you can not defend and stand by it. 2.Stop talking too much.3.If you are not capable of handling a relationhip,don't start one.

1 Like

Re: X by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 08, 2013
Dantedasz: ^^Look mate,never start what you can't finish. This is a freaking public forum and once you start a thread,it is out of your hands if it ends up on the FP.
When you started this thread many posters warned you of the implications of your girl coming across the thread,but you turned a deaf ear and continued to ridicule the poor girl over 4000 Naira.
So why the rush to delete all your posts like a kid caught with his hands in the cookie jar?
Moral of the story:1. Do not open a thread if you can not defend and stand by it. 2.Stop talking too much.3.If you are not capable of handling a relationhip,don't start one.
Thank you for schooling me grin
Dantedasz: ^^Look mate,never start what you can't finish. This is a freaking public forum and once you start a thread,it is out of your hands if it ends up on the FP.
Thank you for schooling me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

⏳⏰GRADED STOCK CARPETS/RUGS❗❗❗ ✔️ / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) / Few Month Double Door Fridge, 3hp Ac For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.