Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,942 members, 7,973,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:04 PM

Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? (32525 Views)

Confusion:was Jesus The First Person To Enter Heaven After His Resurrection??? / 14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Jesus Did Not Go To Heaven Friday / Does Our "Spirit" Go To Heaven After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
ravgach:

This is a misrepresentation of Jesus Christ! Check out what he said here:

"And He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts?
"See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not
have flesh and bones as you see that I have."… Luke 24:38-39

Jesus do know and believe spirits exist and they are personalities that speak, feel, act, etc.

We are talking about the spirit in man now, don't deviate our attention, the spirit in man is not a person.

Jesus was telling them he was not a ghost, like the egyptian mythology which some christians are bringing to the christian faith, he was not a ghost, he resurrected, he is alive.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
@itsfact

hope u are cleared?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
JMAN05: @itsfact

hope u are cleared?
cleared of what? Did you explain anything? Let me look back if you did
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:
cleared of what? Did you explain anything? Let me look back if you did

you must not hear it from me. did you understand what haibe said?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
JMAN05:

you must not hear it from me. did you understand what haibe said?

So they thought they saw something that did not exist? I have asked how the hell would they think of he is a spirit if that doesn't exist. He keep insisting they thought so but it did not exist. How can Jesus described what doesn't exist.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:

So they thought they saw something that did not exist? I have asked how the hell would they think of he is a spirit if that doesn't exist. He keep insisting they thought so but it did not exist. How can Jesus described what doesn't exist.

I asked this question to make a clearification to you but your answer was ambiguous.

Do you belief ghosts really exist?

Or let me use a biblical example:

The wizard of endor showed saul the ghost of samuel, was it really samuel saul recognized?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts: How can Jesus described what doesn't exist.

From the belief of people as regards ghost Jesus can always describe it, the way people describe ghosts is enough for him to be able to describe it.

For example from those that belief in zombies and their description of it, i can explain to someone who thinks am a vampire or zombie that am not a zombie because zombies walk this way or they suck the blood of humans. This doesn't mean zombies or vampires actually exist, i am only able to explain this as a result of how those that belief in it describes it

If you are being told a fake story since you were born, for example (india 99 Vs 1 nigeria) you can explain that story to others as a result of people believing the story, that doesn't mean the story is actually true.

Its the same with the idea of ghosts, people do talk about ghosts since i was born, if not that i have been enlightened by the scriptures, i might think this ghosts actually exist when i see a dead relative of mine somewhere like the yorubas say akudaaya, this is just a way of satan to deceive we humans from believing the bible, ghosts don't actually exist.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
haibe:

I asked this question to make a clearification to you but your answer was ambiguous.

Do you belief ghosts really exist?

Or let me use a biblical example:

The wizard of endor showed saul the ghost of samuel, was it really samuel saul recognized?

Ghost exist... You use Samuel as an example. The disciples thought they saw a ghost if ghost dont exist why is it in the bible of someone who has an encounter like you said Samuel and why does the disciples think Jesus is one. You said it exist as you talk about Samuel then you say because they think doesn't mean it exist. Why did Jesus not say ghost dont exist instead he describe what ghost dont have... If ghost dont exist how does he come about that ghost dont have flesh and bones?

I told U before if anyone see a spirit of their love ones it may be the devil but that doesn't mean that spirit dont exist.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
haibe:

From the belief of people as regards ghost Jesus can always describe it, the way people describe ghosts is enough for him to be able to describe it.

For example from those that belief in zombies and their description of it, i can explain to someone who thinks am a vampire or zombie that am not a zombie because zombies walk this way or they suck the blood of humans. This doesn't mean zombies or vampires actually exist, i am only able to explain this as a result of how those that belief in it describes it

If you are being told a fake story since you were born, for example (india 99 Vs 1 nigeria) you can explain that story to others as a result of people believing the story, that doesn't mean the story is actually true.

Its the same with the idea of ghosts, people do talk about ghosts since i was born, if not that i have been enlightened by the scriptures, i might think this ghosts actually exist when i see a dead relative of mine somewhere like the yorubas say akudaaya, this is just a way of satan to deceive we humans from believing the bible, ghosts don't actually exist.

So you are saying Jesus added to the misinformation people are spreading? Jesus added to the lies people are saying be telling them ghost dont have flesh and bones. Stop assuming too much man.

The questions I ask jman he did not answer any. Did God kill people so they could spirit creatures.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:

Ghost exist... You use Samuel as an example. The disciples thought they saw a ghost if ghost dont exist why is it in the bible of someone who has an encounter like you said Samuel and why does the disciples think Jesus is one. You said it exist as you talk about Samuel then you say because they think doesn't mean it exist. Why did Jesus not say ghost dont exist instead he describe what ghost dont have... If ghost dont exist how does he come about that ghost dont have flesh and bones?

You are the first christian i will hear from that truely belief the mythology of ghosts is really true, your case is really beyond me.

After the bible clearly stated that the dead are asleep in their grave without thoughts or memory, you still hold to the mythology of ghosts?

About the wizard of endor, if you want to see any dead relative of your today, you can. Just go to the near by spiritualist to help you and they will show you someone that looks just like your dead relative.

Does that mean it is actually that dead relative?? No, they only make a demon take the form of the relative or they make you experience an illusion, nothing else, your dead relative is asleep in the grave awaiting resurrection either to eternal life or eternal damnation.

I can't belief i am teaching a christian this, its sad.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:

So you are saying Jesus added to the misinformation people are spreading? Jesus added to the lies people are saying be telling them ghost dont have flesh and bones. Stop assuming too much man.

Jesus did not add to any mis-information, they believed in ghosts who are spirit like and have no flesh and bones.

So Jesus told them he is not that thing they think he is, that thing has no flesh and bones but he does.

How is this adding to lies?

Its just like Jesus giving a parable and you are saying he is adding to lies because the story never existed.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
haibe:

You are the first christian i will hear from that truely belief the mythology of ghosts is really true, your case is really beyond me.

After the bible clearly stated that the dead are asleep in their grave without thoughts or memory, you still hold to the mythology of ghosts?

About the wizard of endor, if you want to see any dead relative of your today, you can. Just go to the near by spiritualist to help you and they will show you someone that looks just like your dead relative.

Does that mean it is actually that dead relative?? No, they only make a demon take the form of the relative or they make you experience an illusion, nothing else, your dead relative is asleep in the grave awaiting resurrection either to eternal life or eternal damnation.

I can't belief i am teaching a christian this, its sad.
You said Samuel saw a ghost and still say ghost doesn't exist. Read my post again
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:
You said Samuel saw a ghost and still say ghost doesn't exist. Read my post again

Ghosts do not exist bro, saul recognized the ghost of samuel but it wasn't actually a ghost or it wasn't actually samuel.

Have you ever read that passage in the bible? You seem not to understand at all.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:

Ghost exist... You use Samuel as an example. The disciples thought they saw a ghost if ghost dont exist why is it in the bible

I have read your post again, you said ghost exist and i am telling you they do not exist.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by ravgach: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
haibe:

Let me go by your logic that those people whose body arosed in matt 27:52 "went to heaven" indeed.

Now my question is this:

QUESTION

1. If they resurrected and went to heaven, does that not mean they are not disembodied spirits in heaven but real people with
bodies?

ANSWER

No sir. They will not be in heaven with their real bodies. Those peopled that resurrected in Matthew 27:52 are in heaven by their spirits. What happened to them was exactly what happened to Elijah and Enoch. The difference is that while Enoch and Elijah then went to Paradise, they went to heaven (Paradise now relocated to heaven). They were translated. Nobody will be able to say where their bodies are until the day of resurrection. Their resurrection is a foretaste of the resurrection proper just as the rapture of Elijah and Enoch is a foretaste of the rapture of the Church. The people John saw in Revelation 6:9-11 were not their with their bodies but by their spirits.

QUESTION

2. Since this people are in heaven now after they resurrected(according to you), why would they need to ressurect again at the second coming
of Christ? Talk about resurrecting twice..lol, or will they be exempted from resurrection at the second coming? Lol, then you would be
contradicting Christ since he said "all".

ANSWER

If you understand certain events and patterns of God's program, you will find easy to understand some of these things. When people die in the Old Testament and before the resurrection of Jesus Christ, they go to paradise or Abraham's Bossom. Paradise is simply the Garden of Eden or Garden of God. That Garden of Eden that was lost at the fall of man will eventually be restored at the end of all things. "Behold I make all things new..." Now that Garden was replicated spiritually and made invisible on earth here from the Old Testament time until the resurrection of Christ Luke 23:43 "Today shalt thou be with me in Paradise.."; Luke 16:23 "...and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom..." and housed all believers from Abel to the Thief on the Cross. Please remember John 3:13 "No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man."

Now what you are calling 'resurrection' is actually RISING FROM THE DEAD which is not different from what happened when Jesus came to the door of the Tomb of Lazarus and said: "Lazarus come forth..." There is no difference. The scripture recorded in Matthew 27:52 "and many bodies of the saints which slept AROSE, .. This is not the resurrection we are hoping for. This is why they will still partake in the resurrection because they have not been resurrected.

QUESTION

3. If after those saints body arosed they "went to heaven", why then did peter say david's body was still with them after christ's resurrection ?
(acts 2:9)

ANSWER

Ok understand it this way, when those saints where translated, (remember that flesh and blood cannot inherit God's Kingdom) their bodies went back to the ground because they put off their natural bodies. So if Peter tells the Jews that David's body was still in the grave he is very correct.

QUESTION

*According to you, at resurrection, the spirit who has been living many years in heaven enters its body and resurrects*.

Don't you think your kind of doctrine of resurrection is illogical since the saints in heaven have already resurrected like Christ and are in heaven? Why put on their bodies at resurrection again? Does this make sense?

ANSWER

It is not illogical at all! The mistake you are making is to think that they have already been resurrected. They have not been resurrected at all. They only rose from the dead and were translated just the same way Enoch and Elijah were (to put it in an elementary way, they were raised from the grave 'resurrected' and their spirits taken to heaven while their bodies evaporated and went back to the ground). The difference here is, instead going to paradise (invisible here on earth) which was where they went to before the resurrection of Christ, they went to heaven (paradise which is now in heaven 2 Corinthians 12:2; Revelation 2:7), so they go to heaven. They will still be resurrected on the last day.

On the resurrection morning, the various spirit will leave their abode in heaven (paradise) with the power of God at the sound of the trumpet by the archangel, will quicken the unconscious, decayed, corrupted, 'sleeping' bodies in the grave and they will wake up changed, incorruptible, immortal (1 Corinthians 15:51; Romans 8:11) and go up to heaven. This time, it will include all living and dead saints and they will be there not in their spirit this time, but in their angelic bodies Mark 12:25. The ultimate plan of God is not to leave the believers in heaven, they will come back and inherit the earth - Paradise, the Eden of God, the New Jerusalem (New Heaven and New Earth) Jude 14, 15. You will say Paradise. I say yes. Paradise will be restored and will be the final abode of man. Revelation 21, 22

You said since then, everyone who died went to heaven. Now if those people resurrected bodily and "went to heaven", why won't everyone who die also resurrect first like them before going to heaven like them? why then are you propounding the idea of disembodied spirits going to heaven after death? when according to you those saints body arosed before going to heaven.

I think this should make it clear to you that no one except Jesus is in heaven now and that your doctrine of disembodied spirits going to heaven is pure heresy.

Like i said the other time, what you need is thorough bible study.

You got it all wrong and your questions too followed your wrong assumptions. I hope you have some of these things cleared up a bit?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by ravgach: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
haibe:

I have read your post again, you said ghost exist and i am telling you they do not exist.

Whose words should we take, yours or Christ's? Of course not yours!
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by ravgach: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:

Haibe has this contradictory challenge. I hope he will cure himself of this 'spiritual' malady
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
ravgach:

You got it all wrong and your questions too followed your wrong assumptions. I hope you have some of these things cleared up a bit?

The bible said the bodies of those saints arosed and you are telling me this isn't resurrection? Then what is it?

How on earth will you think after they arosed, their body left back to the grave and their spirit went to heaven? Ur pathetic interpretation again.

Where in the old testament did the bible say when the saints died they went to garden of eden or an invisible paradise? What then is the essence of the new jerusalem?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by ravgach: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
haibe:

We are talking about the spirit in man now, don't deviate our attention, the spirit in man is not a person.

Jesus was telling them he was not a ghost, like the egyptian mythology which some christians are bringing to the christian faith, he was not a ghost, he resurrected, he is alive.

This is a misrepresentation of Jesus Christ! Check out what he said here:

"And He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts?
"See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not

Jesus do know and believe spirits exist and they are personalities that speak, feel, act, etc.

HOLY SPIRIT

Acts 8:29 "The Spirit told Philip, “Go to that chariot and stay near it.”

Acts 13:3 "While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the Holy Spirit said, “Set apart for me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”

Mark 13:11 "For it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit..."

Acts 10:19,20 “While Peter thought on the vision, THE SPIRIT SAID UNTO HIM, Behold, three men seek thee. Arise therefore, and get thee down, and go with them, doubting nothing: for I have sent them.”

EVIL SPIRITS

Matthew 8:29,31"And they cried out, saying, "What business do we have with each other, Son of God? Have You come here to torment us before the time?..."The demons began to entreat Him, saying, "If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of swine."…

Mark 5:6-9 "But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many."

HUMAN SPIRIT

Proverbs 20:27 “The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.”

1 John 3:21 "Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God. ... "

Psalm 103:2 "Praise the LORD, my soul, and forget not all his benefits..."

Revelation 6:9-10 "And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God...And
they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord..."

Spirits are real personalities.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
ravgach:

Haibe has this contradictory challenge. I hope he will cure himself of this 'spiritual' malady
he says there is ghost then will end his sentence with ghost doesn't exist. If people think ghost exist when it doesn't why will Jesus add fuel to the fire by describing a ghost? This is what he has not answered yet.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Quote:ravgach: Now what you are calling 'resurrection' is
actually RISING FROM THE DEAD which is
not different from what happened when
Jesus came to the door of the Tomb of
Lazarus and said: "Lazarus come forth..."
There is no difference.

Answer: Mr man what is the difference between resurrection and rising from the dead? You no go school? Abi is english your problem ni?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
He said Saul recognized the ghost of Samuel then went on to say the ghost is not a ghost.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:
he says there is ghost then will end his sentence with ghost doesn't exist. If people think ghost exist when it doesn't why will Jesus add fuel to the fire by describing a ghost? This is what he has not answered yet.

Please when did i say ghosts exist, the first ever sentence i made about ghosts is that they don't exist but spiritualists make people see their dead relatives as ghosts.

Φƙα̲̅ψ if you mis-inderstood me, ghosts do not exist, you can show me an existence of the dead coming to life as ghosts in the bible like your egyptian mythology.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts: He said Saul recognized the ghost of Samuel then went on to say the ghost is not a ghost.

This is what happens when people do not take time to read. Saul wanted to have a conversation with samuel and then went ahead to meet the wizard even when God has warned against this, the wizard then showed saul what he would call the ghost of samuel, when infact it wasn't samuel.

Please take time to read before commenting, ⌣ok?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:

The problem is that you are being biased.

Have you heard of zombies or have you watched movies about zombies?

As a result of watching the movies about zombies, you can actually describe it even though personally you know they do not exist.

If i say to you now that you are a zombie, your likely response would be why? Because obviously you know you are not behaving like one since you know how they behave from descriptions, it doesn't mean you actually believe in them.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by ravgach: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
haibe:

This is what happens when people do not take time to read. Saul wanted to have a conversation with samuel and then went ahead to meet the wizard even when God has warned against this, the wizard then showed saul what he would call the ghost of samuel, when infact it wasn't samuel.

Please take time to read before commenting, ⌣ok?

What was it? Please tell us.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
haibe:

The problem is that you are being biased.

Have you heard of zombies or have you watched movies about zombies?

As a result of watching the movies about zombies, you can actually describe it even though personally you know they do not exist.

If i say to you now that you are a zombie, your likely response would be why? Because obviously you know you are not behaving like one since you know how they behave from descriptions, it doesn't mean you actually believe in them.

how about if i don't describe zombie and just say zombie don't exist? Its like Jesus telling them father Christmas have goatee instead of saying the truth that Santa Claus don't exist. You are the one who is biased. A lie spreading that ghost exist instead of Jesus to tell them ghost don't exist he went on to describe what ghost is to them.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
ravgach:

Whose words should we take, yours or Christ's? Of course not yours!

Christ never said ghosts exist neither am i saying ghost exist, the state of the dead in the bible has been made known.

This is how you people bring mythologies into christianity, ghosts do not exist, you have superficial knowledge of the scriptures and i have seen this from the way you have been interpreting scriptures, you need to study the bible well and not just what you are given to believe.

This is how pagans will come here to say even christians belief in ghosts and this will enhance their beliefs and see no reason to accept Christ.

Your knowledge of the scriptures is just too poor for me not to say you need serious bible study, please for the sake of the by-passers and those who are willing to accept Christ, do not paint christianity as a pagan belief.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:

how about if i don't describe zombie and just say zombie don't exist? Its like Jesus telling them father Christmas have goatee instead of saying the truth that Santa Claus don't exist. You are the one who is biased. A lie spreading that ghost exist instead of Jesus to tell them ghost don't exist he went on to describe what ghost is to them.

Φƙα̲̅ψ you can hold on to the belief that ghosts exist, but please don't make christianity look pagan, thanks.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:

Jesus did not believe in ghosts, his superstitious apostles did, Jesus knew the truth, when the apostles encountered something they could not understand, they immediately assumed it was a ghost according to their belief and Jesus knowing what they meant by ghost told them he wasn't a ghost.

That was their superstitious belief then which amazingly people like you still hold on to it, i must say this is my most shocking day on nairaland, a christian believing in ghosts.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by ravgach: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
haibe:

Please when did i say ghosts exist, the first ever sentence i made about ghosts is that they don't exist but spiritualists make people see their dead relatives as ghosts.

Φƙα̲̅ψ if you mis-inderstood me, ghosts do not exist, you can show me an existence of the dead coming to life as ghosts in the bible like your egyptian mythology.

Okay, lets assume you 'slipped'.

Did you actually read that Jesus actually described a spirit (ghost) in that passage? Let us read that passage again:

A SPIRIT (GHOST) DOES NOT HAVE FLESH AND BONES AS YOU SEE....

In verse 41- 43 "And while they still did not believe it because of joy and amazement, he asked them, "Do you have anything here to eat?" They gave him a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate it in their presence.

He also proved to them that he was not a spirit by actually eating something in their presence as spirit do not eat.

Spirit do have flesh and bone and do not eat.

This is actually not the first time Jesus was telling them he was not a spirit. In Matthew 14:27-28 they had an encounter with Jesus that made them afraid:

When the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they were terrified, and said, "It is a ghost!" And they cried out in fear. But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, "Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid." Peter said to Him, "Lord, if it is You, command me to come to You on the water."…

Why did Jesus tell them spirits (ghosts) did not exist? Was it hard for Him to tell them?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Φƙα̲̅ψ ravgach let me go by your logic.

If ghosts exist, does that not rule out your heresy of the dead going to heaven or hell after death?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

My Husband And I Are Not Divorced - Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Wife, Helen / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / How I Predicted Xenophobic South Africa — T.B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.