Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:06 AM

Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? (32226 Views)

Confusion:was Jesus The First Person To Enter Heaven After His Resurrection??? / 14 Evidences For The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Jesus Did Not Go To Heaven Friday / Does Our "Spirit" Go To Heaven After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
haibe:

Mr man show me where i said spirits don't exist, is it that you don't read or what?

I said spirit beings exist like angels..

The spirit in man can't exist as a separate entity from its body and so doesn't go to any hell after death.

Then i said ghosts do not exist.

now he is claiming again that spirit exist. After he says because they believe in spirit doesn't mean they exist. Why should i show you when you can go back and read your statements
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:

now he is claiming again that spirit exist. After he says because they believe in spirit doesn't mean they exist. Why should i show you when you can go back and read your statements

Do you know the difference between ghosts and a spirit being like angels?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 11:59pm On Oct 04, 2013
Itsfacts:

Ghost exist... You use Samuel as an example. The disciples thought they saw a ghost if ghost dont exist why is it in the bible .

This is your point that i countered, you said ghosts exist and i am telling you ghosts do not exist. I never said spirits do not exist, God is a spirit, don't quote me wrong because of your lack of comprehension.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2013
haibe:

Do you know the difference between ghosts and a spirit being like angels?

ghost and spirit are same. There is no Hebrew word for ghost. Ghost is a Germanic word that has no link with Greek words. It is use to describe spirit and mainly use to describe spooky spirits. The bible only talks about evil spirit. That verse says they thought he was a spirit. Ghost is not the right translation.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 12:02am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts:

ghost and spirit are same. There is no Hebrew word for ghost. Ghost is a Germanic word that has no link with Greek words. It is use to describe spirit and mainly use to describe spooky spirits. The bible only talks about evil spirit. That verse says they thought he was a spirit. Ghost is not the right translation.

Okay so the apostles thought Jesus was an evil spirit?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 12:05am On Oct 05, 2013
They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a
ghost. He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do
doubts rise in your minds? Look at my hands and my feet. It
is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh
and bones, as you see I have." (Luke 24:37-39, NIV)

Here are the words of the bible, they thought Jesus was a ghost(dead person appearing to the living), they did not think he was a spirit like angels, evil spirits, etc, that would be inconsistent in the verse.

Ghost is the right word to be translated here since it means a dead person appearing to human beings, the word spirit is not right in this context, angels demons God are spirits not ghosts, the dead appearing are ghosts not spirit.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2013
haibe:

Okay so the apostles thought Jesus was an evil spirit?

they thought he was a spirit. The bible did not say they thought he was a evil spirit. But i think they were afraid because they did not believe he can come back from the dead bodily even when they saw that he has resurrected dead people before.

when we die our spirit the inner man goes to God whether we are good or bad. When you say the spirit don't exist as a separate entity you are wrong because the spirit exist as a separate entity. Why? Because it goes back to God. If you say it doesn't exist outside the body it means God did not receive the spirit.

read back you will see my words that when we die we don't appear to family and i went on to say if such thing happens it may be the devil. But that doesn't mean spirits don't exist.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts:
The bible only talks about evil spirit.

They are your words not mine, you said the bible only talk about evil spirit which means the disciples thought Jesus was an evil spirit?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2013
haibe: They were startled and frightened, thinking they saw a
ghost. He said to them, "Why are you troubled, and why do
doubts rise in your minds? Look at my hands and my feet. It
is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh
and bones, as you see I have." (Luke 24:37-39, NIV)

Here are the words of the bible, they thought Jesus was a ghost(dead person appearing to the living), they did not think he was a spirit like angels, evil spirits, etc, that would be inconsistent in the verse.

Ghost is the right word to be translated here since it means a dead person appearing to human beings, the word spirit is not right in this context, angels demons God are spirits not ghosts, the dead appearing are ghosts not spirit.

ghost is not the right translation Stop using it. Give me a Greek word for ghost then i will believe you. Kjv and many bible translate it spirit. Check the Greek for that verse.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts:

when we die our spirit the inner man goes to God whether we are good or bad. When you say the spirit don't exist as a separate entity you are wrong because the spirit exist as a separate entity. Why? Because it goes back to God. If you say it doesn't exist outside the body it means God did not receive the spirit.

My bro, i said the spirit in man does not exist as a separate entity(person, individual), i didn't say it can't be separated from the body, they are two different things, when man dies, the spirit goes back to God who gave "it". it isn't used to denote a person but he/she(pronoun)

"...and the spirit shall return unto God who gave 'it'" (Eccle 12:7)
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2013
haibe:

They are your words not mine, you said the bible only talk about evil spirit which means the disciples thought Jesus was an evil spirit?

it talks about only evil spirit. It doesn't say ghost. Ghost is a German originated word period. If the bible use evil spirit in that verse i would agree if you decide to use ghost.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 12:27am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts:

ghost is not the right translation Stop using it. Give me a Greek word for ghost then i will believe you. Kjv and many bible translate it spirit. Check the Greek for that verse.

Mr man like i said earlier ghost is an archaic word for spirit, the greek word translated ghost is pneuma, it is this same word that is translated spirit, they are used interchangeably sometimes.

But in modern day english, ghost is quite different from spirit.

Ghosts are dead people who come to interract with the living or appear to the living.

Spirit is the animating force in the life of a man; spirit is also a supernatural being. eg angels and demons.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 12:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts:

it talks about only evil spirit. It doesn't say ghost. Ghost is a German originated word period. If the bible use evil spirit in that verse i would agree if you decide to use ghost.

Ghost is a german originated word, what does that prove, spirit is also a latin originated word, because of that say spirit is not the right word to use too, smh!!.

The point is the greek word translated ghost and spirit is pneuma, they were very similar in archaic english.

In modern day they differ more, simple. ghosts refer to the dead, spirits are supernatural creatures.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts:

it talks about only evil spirit. It doesn't say ghost.

After you will say you didn't say Jesus is an evil spirit, here are your words again, that passage never said evil spirit, stop adding words to the bible, it says ghost or spirit in the kjv.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts: If the bible use evil spirit in that verse i would agree if you decide to use ghost.

Its not what the bible uses in english that matters here, it is the greek word pneuma translated ghost/spirit.

E.g Holy ghost and Holy spirit is the same greek words.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 12:46am On Oct 05, 2013
haibe:

Its not what the bible uses in english that matters here, it is the greek word pneuma translated ghost/spirit.

E.g Holy ghost and Holy spirit is the same greek words.

answer the question you ask me. What is the difference between ghost and spirit

you said ghost and spirit are different yet.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts:

answer the question you ask me. What is the difference between ghost and spirit

you said ghost and spirit are different yet.

Scroll up and read my posts, i already made the distinction in archaic english and modern day english, the problem with you is that you don't take time to read.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2013
haibe:

Scroll up and read my posts, i already made the distinction in archaic english and modern day english, the problem with you is that you don't take time to read.
i did and all i saw is your confusion.
and Jesus describing what you say don't exist.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 05, 2013
ravgach: No my brother. Jesus know spirits exist just the same way the disciples do. He convinced them he was not a spirit by those valid proofs. This is one of the times Jesus appeared suddenly to the disciples. It was not the resurrection that made him appear and disappear. He had this ability as God in the flesh.

pls go back to our discussion. this is a reply to another fellow not you. until you reply the one we are discussing, am not replying this one.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts: @jman
1: Jesus made it clear that he is not a spirit.
2: the mark was in his hand and ribs
3: in revelation the marks was still there.
4: if you say Jesus materialize, it means he deceived the disciples

of course he has a materialised body. he wasnt a spirit then. Jesus comes in different forms of body as the ocassion requires. that is why they never recognise him at times when he appears.

no he wasnt deceiving them. if he remained in the spirit, his disciples wouldnt have known, he has to materialise.

to reinforce in there mind that he was a spirit, he appeared and disappeared. this he never did when he was alive.

even when he resurrected, no one saw him coming out of the tomb. did he fly? no.

5: before he died he walked on water raise the dead turn water to whine so why can he disappear and appear?
6: When Philip teleport, did he need to die for it to happen? Or God transport him in some way.

Jesus never disappeared when he was aive. did he?

his disciples knew him when they saw him, didnt they? but after resurrection. at times they didnt recognise him. he was changing.

even the cloths he wore were materialised, after all, his cloths has been shared by lot.

philip teleport? pls explain.

and it seems like you dont understand. Jesus resurrection is after he has sacrificed his body. how can he come back with the body he gave in our behalf? I mean how can you give a bull for sacrifice and still receive that same bull again? so you dont even know what Jesus did for us?

the body Jesus has now is an immortal one. that agrees with 1cor. 15. the body he has before death is mortal.

7: what do you understand by resurrection?
8: spiritual body is glorified body.
etc

oga ask this question after quoting the biblican reason i gave in my first reply.

Paul said. in the resurrection: it is sown a physical body and it is raised a spiritual one.

and please quote any of my comments you are replying to before you reply. if not i will ignore your comments.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2013
JMAN05:

of course he has a materialised body. he wasnt a spirit then. Jesus comes in different forms of body as the ocassion requires. that is why they never recognise him at times when he appears.

no he wasnt deceiving them. if he remained in the spirit, his disciples wouldnt have known, he has to materialise.

to reinforce in there mind that he was a spirit, he appeared and disappeared. this he never did when he was alive.

even when he resurrected, no one saw him coming out of the tomb. did he fly? no.

[quoute]5: before he died he walked on water raise the dead turn water to whine so why can he disappear and appear?
6: When Philip teleport, did he need to die for it to happen? Or God transport him in some way.

Jesus never disappeared when he was aive. did he?

his disciples knew him when they saw him, didnt they? but after resurrection. at times they ddnt recognise him. he was changing.

even the cloths he wore were materialised, after all, his cloths has been shared by lot.

philip teleport? pls explain.

and it seems like you dont understand. Jesus resurrection is after he has savrificed his body. how can he come back with the body he gave in our behalf? I mean how can you give a bull for sacrifice and still receive that same bull again? so you dont even know what Jesus did for us?

the body Jesus has now is an immortal one. that agrees with 1cor. 15. the body he has before death is mortal.

7: what do you understand by resurrection?
8: spiritual body is glorified body.
etc

oga ask this question after quoting the biblican reason i gave in my first reply.

Paul said. in the resurrection: it is sown a physical body and it is raised a spiritual one.

and please quote any of my comments you are replying to before you reply. if not i will ignore your comments.

assuming is not helping. He materialise then put holes in his hands then lie he is not a spirit that materialize?
why not take what the bible says
the grave his body was gone instead of you to follow the bible that the body resurrected, you follow logic the bible did not teach that God disposed the body.

he came in one form not different. The bible says they did not recognize him because their eyes were holding by him.

if he remains. Again you are assuming! He said he will raise his body up. Was he lying when he says that?
stop assuming.

he did alot of things he never did before he died. But there was no need for him to do them when he was alive. He fed thousands with how many bread? Where did the other bread comes from? Are you doubting the power of God?
did Philip have to die to appear in another city? No. Just because he disappeared doesn't mean he did not get the glorified body.

no one was at the tomb why is no one saw him coming out relevant to ur argument?

Mary Magdalene found the stone covering the tomb roll away why would a spirit roll it away why not just disappear from the tomb? When they entered they did not find the body.
the 2 angels told her he is not there that he has risen. What rises? Jesus. He is the living amongst the dead. So why argue? Same body that was dead rises.

the angels said they should come in and look that the Jesus has risen.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts:
i did and all i saw is your confusion.
and Jesus describing what you say don't exist.

Are you too dull to understand an archaic use of a word and modern day use of a word?

The word ghost is an archaic word for spirit and so they were used interchangeable, the greek word translated ghost and spirit is pneuma', they mean the same thing

Language is dynamic my brother, the use of some words get obsolete over time, today the word ghost is used to explain a dead person who appears to the living(this is a myth, no sound christians would tell you a person who is dead can appear to the living), the word spirit is simple used to denote a supernatural being or the animating force in man.

Now my point is ghosts do not exist but you say they do exist, i asked for scriptural prove but you couldn't give anyone, does that not show you don't even know what you are saying? Jesus was not a ghost when he resurrected, he became a spirit being(God is a spirit, angels are spirits), that's why i said the right word to use is ghost in that verse because Jesus infact became a spirit being like the angels after resurrection, not disembodied spirit in man like you people believe, but a spirit being like angels, angels do have bodies, you just can't see them with physical eyes unless they put on mortal flesh.

So the fact remain that Jesus wasn't a ghost but a spirit being after resurrection, he had body a spiritual body which the disciples could not see and so took on the flesh of mortal man in order to be visible to his disciples.

Ghosts do not exist, spirits do exist, ghosts are dead who interract with the living in mythologies, spirits are living beings who are invisible to human but can materialise to be made visible, example is God, angels, demons etc.

If you say ghosts exist, then it means a dead relative of yours can still come and relate with you while alive, mr man i will urge not to believe ghosts, demons would only take the form of your dead relative to deceive you, the real dead relative is in the grave awaiting resurrection, you and ravgach are the first christian that i know believes in the mythology of ghosts and i am really ashamed to call you christians, lol, its a disgrace to christendom.

1 Like

Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 9:08am On Oct 05, 2013
@jman so God can transport Philip in some way but Jesus has to be spirit to do it?
i wont be talking about what i understand by resurrection. You said Jesus was reincarnated by saying his body was disposed and he become a spirit. You are saying he was created again.

when you plant a seed that seed becomes a tree. Same seed grow not a different seed.
the body becomes spiritual body it means same body that was dead rises. Notice the "it" in that passage.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 9:18am On Oct 05, 2013
haibe:

Are you too dull to understand an archaic use of a word and modern day use of a word?

The word ghost is an archaic word for spirit and so they were used interchangeable, the greek word translated ghost and spirit is pneuma', they mean the same thing

Language is dynamic my brother, the use of some words get obsolete over time, today the word ghost is used to explain a dead person who appears to the living(this is a myth, no sound christians would tell you a person who is dead can appear to the living), the word spirit is simple used to denote a supernatural being or the animating force in man.

Now my point is ghosts do not exist but you say they do exist, i asked for scriptural prove but you couldn't give anyone, does that not show you don't even know what you are saying? Jesus was not a ghost when he resurrected, he became a spirit being(God is a spirit, angels are spirits), that's why i said the right word to use is ghost in that verse because Jesus infact became a spirit being like the angels after resurrection, not disembodied spirit in man like you people believe, but a spirit being like angels, angels do have bodies, you just can't see them with physical eyes unless they put on mortal flesh.

So the fact remain that Jesus wasn't a ghost but a spirit being after resurrection, he had body a spiritual body which the disciples could not see and so took on the flesh of mortal man in order to be visible to his disciples.

Ghosts do not exist, spirits do exist, ghosts are dead who interract with the living in mythologies, spirits are living beings who are invisible to human but can materialise to be made visible, example is God, angels, demons etc.

If you say ghosts exist, then it means a dead relative of yours can still come and relate with you while alive, mr man i will urge not to believe ghosts, demons would only take the form of your dead relative to deceive you, the real dead relative is in the grave awaiting resurrection, you and ravgach are the first christian that i know believes in the mythology of ghosts and i am really ashamed to call you christians, lol, its a disgrace to christendom.

i am impressed with your obsession with ghost. Majority of the translation use spirit but you still insist ghost ok.

you still haven't answered why Jesus describe what ghost is instead of correcting them that such thing don't exist.

all you did was assume that what if he told them later. That's is when i know you have serious issue being consistent.
you talk about Samuel ghost yet say ghost don't exist in same sentence.

there is nothing like holy evil or holy devil or holy bad or holy demon. If ghost is a bad and spooky thing different from spirit then there is no way you can say holy ghost.

so if NIV translate ghost or not the main translation there is spirit.

you have left all the bible that translate spirit and pick the ones that translate ghost something you say don't exist and surprisingly Jesus describe what don't exist.

i know i know. Jesus is also spreading the lies that the town is talking about. Jesus is spreading the lies that ghost exist.

you ask for scripture. Why asking when you provide one with Samuel and i provide the disciples believing in spirit?

you say the holy ghost all the time and then you say ghost don't exist. I will advise you to realise ghost and spirit are the same thing else you are contradictory to your view of the holy ghost as you believe in him. Or you want to say holy ghost is different from holy spirit?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2013
@itsfact the problem you have is superficial knowledge of language and poor theology.

Ghosts and spirits were similar in early english language and so the greek word pneuma was translated either ghost or spirit.

But in modern english ghost and spirit mean quite different things.

And so Jesus was not a ghost, he was a spirit being infact, all you need to understand is the right use of words.

If you say Jesus was not a spirit being but still a physical being, then you are contradicting 1 cor 15:44.

Holy ghost is an archaic word for holy spirit, they were both right in archaic english but in modern day english holy ghost is wrong because the Spirit of God is not a dead spirit coming to interact with the living, The Spirit of God is a spirit not a ghost.

The kjv and other versions that translated that verse spirit were not wrong but the word spirit in that context has come to mean something else today, spirit today is different from a ghost.

So in modern day term, the disciples thought Jesus was a ghost(dead man interracting with the living) but infact He was a spirit being(like God, angels etc)

Just do a study on these word, their archaic use and present day use, you won't find any problem with these words after doing a study on them, they meant the same thing in early english when kjv was translated but today they mean something else and that's why the new international version uses the right modern day word in that context.

Don't go outside and say ghosts exist oo, you would look like a freak, spirit beings exists but ghosts don't exist, a person who dies remains in his grave, he doesn't come to interract with the living.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts:

you say the holy ghost all the time and then you say ghost don't exist. I will advise you to realise ghost and spirit are the same thing else you are contradictory to your view of the holy ghost as you believe in him. Or you want to say holy ghost is different from holy spirit?

Oga ghost and spirit doesn't mean the same thing today, they are different, go to church today and say: the ghost of God is here instead of the Spirit of God is here, you will see the way people will run out of your church, them go say so your God don die sef.

The spirit of God is right today but the ghost of God is wrong today because the word ghost and spirit has come to mean different things unlike the early use when the kjv was translated.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 9:54am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts:

you still haven't answered why Jesus describe what ghost is instead of correcting them that such thing don't exist.

Can your dead relative appear to you today?
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 10:00am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts:

you talk about Samuel ghost yet say ghost don't exist in same sentence.

You are very dull bro, am sorry but you are giving me this impression.

The wizard of endor made saul recognize what he would call the ghost of samuel but was it really samuel? No, if it wasn't samuel, then it mean what he saw wasn't a ghost but perhaps a demon or saul was made to experience an illusion of seeing samuel. ghost' s existence is a mythology, demons only take the form of dead ones to make you feel they are the dead but its not actually the dead.

Are you sure you have ever read that passage, you have a poor interpretation.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2013
JMAN05:

pls go back to our discussion. this is a reply to another fellow not you. until you reply the one we are discussing, am not replying this one.

As in, i am amazed the way he left our discussion to that of ghosts that doesn't concern him, lol, he has left questions unanswered and is facing another man's problem.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by Itsfacts: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2013
haibe:

You are very dull bro, am sorry but you are giving me this impression.

The wizard of endor made saul recognize what he would call the ghost of samuel but was it really samuel? No, if it wasn't samuel, then it mean what he saw wasn't a ghost but perhaps a demon or saul was made to experience an illusion of seeing samuel. ghost' s existence is a mythology, demons only take the form of dead ones to make you feel they are the dead but its not actually the dead.

Are you sure you have ever read that passage, you have a poor interpretation.

you can call me dull but it never change the confusion that is in you. How did Jesus know the attributes of a ghost that don't exist. Why is Jesus spreading the lie? According to you. Ok you will assume he said ghost don't exist to them after he describe what a spirit has and not.
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 11:56am On Oct 05, 2013
haibe:

Can your dead relative appear to you today?

@itsfact answer this first
Re: Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? by haibe(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2013
Itsfacts: Ok you will assume he said ghost don't exist to them after he describe what a spirit has and not.

You are still confusing the word ghost with spirit after all the explanation i gave about the words? Later if i say you are dull now it will look like am saying something bad, lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "We Employed 6,000 Employees In 2019" / Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos / Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.