Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,515 members, 7,923,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:29 PM

INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni (43194 Views)

Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Eledan: 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
remark D: and I assure you of three things:
1. Instead of having Republic of Oduduwa, your land will be over run by Igbosstarting from Lagos and heading eastward
2. You will have the presidency of Nigeria but you will never be allowed to buy beans worth 550 naira and your families will be crying that they will soon die of hunger. In other words, there will be 0 benefit to your people even with the presidency.
3. You will never learn how to do business and forever be waiting for crumbs from the table of your masters that come to your land chance you in trading and other businesses your lazy bums can't do. The price will be dictated to you, the quantity, the quality and the amount of oil you put into it.

So shall it be, and the people say..... Amen! Isee!!! grin gringringringrin

Now this is as funny and as crappy as it can get...

Did a human being just typed out this bullshytee? shocked shocked shocked

Ibo will over run Yorubaland starting from Lagos and facing eastwards?

What are you smoking on this Independence Day? cheesy

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by remarkD(m): 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
My brother, God bless you for this apt truth in the face of born liars that have no shame to tell bold lies without biting an eyelid.The people that started tribalism in Nigeria are the ones that come online to call others tribalists...

The people that are clowns are the ones that come online to call others clowns...

and this is the baffling one.... seeing a Yoruba call another a coward.... that is just so unbelieveable to me.
... I mean, that's worse than pot calling kettle black, its like... a goat telling an eagle "You can't fly" or something like that.
pazienza:

Same old rhetoric of of painting others black and yourselves as angels, awo was at a power grabing game,but akintola was busy painting igbos as devils, awo got caught twice and still died trying to grab power,but you don't see that, maybe yorubas seeing igbos as power grabing group is becos, that's what yoruba themselves are,people see themselves in other people.

Just tell tinubu to look at what happened to awo and his power grabing game,his end will be the same if he keeps eyeing GEJ power.

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Eledan: 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2013
pazienza: Btw, nobody wants SW, we only want lagos,as we are well aware that lagos is 'no man's land' and not part of SW.

The whole of Iboland would have been fully decimated before you cross into Ore this time. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by pazienza(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
dayokanu:

^^ All these things are meaningless when over 50% of your populace in Alaibo would rather live elsewhere than in the lands of their forefathers

What would chase 50% out of their fatherland if not war, famine or poverty?

We know whats ravaging Alaibo

You can lie with GDP stats, NAPEP stats, JAMB stats, poverty stats but one thing cant be disguised Its the human traffic which regardless of any stats move towards prosperity and away from poverty

let Mexico release stats saying they are better educated, have a better standard of living, have better GDP, the truth lies in the Border where millions of Mexicans are doing everything to enter the US

Before I complete this post, At least 100 buses filled with Ibo men have departed and fled the poverty in Alabo for anywhere else

I really Pity you.

Like Fashola said what is chasing young Ibomen away from their lands if not bad govt and poverty

Nigeria is still one country,so the analogy of mexico and USA you gave is flawed.

People migrate to lagos the same way and for the same reason they migrate to Abuja, it doesn't have anything to do with yorubas who live in mudhouse infested jungles of Osun,Oyo,Ondo,Ekiti and Ogun, or with gwari people that live in rural and jungles within the FCT boundary or Niger state.

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by remarkD(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Uhhm... I dunno, man... dunno if I agree that "we were no match for them (the British etc)"... I mean... Libya didn't last 6 months... even though they were not getting as much support as Nigeria did against Biafra... I recall reading a description of Biafrans soldiers as... in fact, I dey come, make I go find ambefore they charge me of misquoting...
pazienza:

Nah, the british,USSR, and Egypt stood on our way, we were no match for them. Who knows, with the syria showdown coming up, those people might just be too busy,and we can finally have you for meat. *grins*

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by nku5: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
Katsumoto:

1. Unegbe - Anuforo went to Kur Mohammed's house in Apapa. He entered with 3 NCOs and brought Kur Mohammed out ALIVE. He then proceeded to Unegbe's house in the same area of Apapa and entered ALONE. He didn't bring Unegbe out ALIVE. Instead, he came out alone and asked the NCOs to bring out his dead body. From Apapa, Anuforo went to the Federal Guard Officer's Mess. He dumped Unegbe's and Mohammed's bodies there and proceeded to Ikoyi with Chukuka who had arrested Pam. When they got to Ikoyi, Anuforo killed Pam

2. Ademulegun - The killers were the only witnesses, they can claim whatever they want. They could have even said Ademulegun ambushed them. The fact remains that a man was killed with his pregnant wife. How could she help him get away? There were armed men in the bedroom and they went through the door; so how would he have gotten away? Insinuating that a Brigadier hid behind his wife is doing a disservice to his legacy and life. Akintola was expecting the plotters and as such prepared for them like the Aare Onakakanfo that he was. Ademulegun went to bed with his PREGNANT wife, he wasn't expecting anyone at that time of the night. When you give excuses for such dastardly acts, others will equally give excuses for dastardly acts committed against you.

3. I never insinuated that Akintola and Bello were saints. I merely explained why they made certain speeches.

4. It would be inaccurate to state that the Igbo people were killed just because of the coup. Igbo people had suffered this fate in the North in 1945 and 1953. Clearly there was a bigger issue at play which was ignored by Igbo people.

1. The scenario you described still indicates an opinion that remains to be substantiated. It only shows that anuforo went in with 3 ncos and brought kur out alive but went in alone to unegbe's (an igbo man) house and shot him (according to anuforo because he refused to cooperate). At best its just an idea that there was another motive unless there is anything else to connect the dots. Or you don't think so?

2. It wasnt Ademulegun that was rumoured to have hidden behind his wife it was Ahmadu Bello. I heard and agreed that ademulegun reached for his gun to defend his wife and himself like any man would do. Its not justification for killing a person (certainly not) but the frame of mind of armed soldiers with guns in the heat of the moment. Take a second look at my earlier post.

3. I am particular about you saying that their comments were "not without merit". Everyone has read ahmadu bello's interview or at least excerpt of it where he described his devotion to the cause of the north towards dominating the south and using many means including divide and rule. That same person has the temerity to accuse an entire ethnic group of traits that they find threatening. Not leaders of the tribe but the whole tribe. That's not the sort of leadership that any group of radical army officers like u had in the 1960's anywhere in the world would tolerate

4. It all boils down to bad rhetoric and stereotypes. All riots against igbos in the north were instigated by local northern politicians with devilish aims and ends or just an ignorant population. It is on record that a certain riot in the north (I think kano) was instigated in response to the booing in lagos of northern politicians in 1953 who came to the federal assembly and had voted against independence from britain. I hope we don't forget the Emir of Anka, Zamfara state spoke the truth recently in an interview (its on NL sef) that the stereotype of igbos was always used to settle political scores or wrestle business opportunities.

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by ACM10: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
dayokanu:

This mumu is here again, If you have any shame you would produce that books you have been going to your grandmothers village library for before even posting anything here

Its been 2 yrs now and this deluded foool is still unable to back up his lies

That joint that you are smoking is really affecting you. Ain't it time to quit?

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by pazienza(m): 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
Katsumoto:

This is one of the problems caused by the British. The socio-cultural development of each ethnic group was different from other groups. Political negotiations and expediency which had been present in the advanced groups wasn't present within the group. What the Ndigbo saw as treachery was not more than political calculations, permutations and negotiations. This is what happens in societies where no single party has a majority.

How do you think governments are formed in nations such as Israel, Germany, Belgium where traditionally, no party has held sway. In the May 2010 elections in the UK, no party won a majority. The Liberal Democrats, who came third, were negotiating with both the Labour party and the Tory party. Some party members wanted to form a party with Labour, its traditional ally while others wanted to form a government with the Tories who won the most seats.

The AG, as it was alleged, did nothing wrong. AG actions were in 1959 and in the year 2013, European parties are still negotiating with fierce rivals to form governments. What Zik and his party saw as treachery in 1959 was nothing more than calculations and negotiations but how could Zik know when he hadn't been exposed to such an environment before?

'Coalition talks began immediately between the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats and lasted for five days. There was an aborted attempt to put together a Labour/Liberal Democrat coalition (although other smaller parties would have been required to make up the ten seats they lacked for a majority).'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_2010

Everytime you type, you end up embarrassing yourself (not that you know anyway).

Say what?
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
pazienza:

Nigeria is still one country,so the analogy of mexico and USA you gave is flawed.

People migrate to lagos the same way and for the same reason they migrate to Abuja, it doesn't have anything to do with yorubas who live in mudhouse infested jungles of Osun,Oyo,Ondo,Ekiti and Ogun, or with gwari people that live in rural and jungles within the FCT boundary or Niger state.

Even within the same country, Its the same poverty that makes people from Montana and Wyoming move to Texas and New York

Take Wyoming vs Texas, Montana vs New York migration pattern that would tell you without any stats where is prosperous and where is poverty stricken
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by ACM10: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
Katsumoto:

1. Unegbe - Anuforo went to Kur Mohammed's house in Apapa. He entered with 3 NCOs and brought Kur Mohammed out ALIVE. He then proceeded to Unegbe's house in the same area of Apapa and entered ALONE. He didn't bring Unegbe out ALIVE. Instead, he came out alone and asked the NCOs to bring out his dead body. From Apapa, Anuforo went to the Federal Guard Officer's Mess. He dumped Unegbe's and Mohammed's bodies there and proceeded to Ikoyi with Chukuka who had arrested Pam. When they got to Ikoyi, Anuforo killed Pam

2. Ademulegun - The killers were the only witnesses, they can claim whatever they want. They could have even said Ademulegun ambushed them. The fact remains that a man was killed with his pregnant wife. How could she help him get away? There were armed men in the bedroom and they went through the door; so how would he have gotten away? Insinuating that a Brigadier hid behind his wife is doing a disservice to his legacy and life. Akintola was expecting the plotters and as such prepared for them like the Aare Onakakanfo that he was. Ademulegun went to bed with his PREGNANT wife, he wasn't expecting anyone at that time of the night. When you give excuses for such dastardly acts, others will equally give excuses for dastardly acts committed against you.

3. I never insinuated that Akintola and Bello were saints. I merely explained why they made certain speeches.

4. It would be inaccurate to state that the Igbo people were killed just because of the coup. Igbo people had suffered this fate in the North in 1945 and 1953. Clearly there was a bigger issue at play which was ignored by Igbo people.

I remember that you narrated the tale of "Fajuyi protecting Ironsi" this way. I ended up proving that it was a lie by posting the account of Lt. Walbe who was one of those that executed Ironsi's and Fajuyi. On the surface you story sounds credible. But when one digs deeper, he will discover that your tale is utter balderdash. The way you are narrating the story, one would think that you are an eye witness. Infact, you will make a good fiction writer. When is your novel coming out? grin

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by pazienza(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
remark D: Uhhm... I dunno, man... dunno if I agree that "we were no match for them (the British etc)"... I mean... Libya didn't last 6 months... even though they were not getting as much support as Nigeria did against Biafra... I recall reading a description of Biafrans soldiers as... in fact, I dey come, make I go find ambefore they charge me of misquoting...

Bro, if we were a match for the brits,we would have won that war.

1. We lacked the ability or capability to produce modern guns and bullets of that era. Our troops were motivated,we had fighting spirit and pain going for us, but we were just not able to give them guns and bullets.

2. We lost control of our region,leaving our non-igbo brothers at the mercy of nigerian army,they did what they could do to survive.

3. We made too many tactical blunders,the major which was handing the lagos expedition to a yoruba man in banjo.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by pazienza(m): 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Even within the same country, Its the same poverty that makes people from Montana and Wyoming move to Texas and New York

Take Wyoming vs Texas, Montana vs New York migration pattern that would tell you without any stats where is prosperous and where is poverty stricken

Never knew that people migrate to Abuja,because of the prosperity of the gwari tribe, thanks for educating me on that.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Italiano1: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
remark D: and I assure you of three things:
1. Instead of having Republic of Oduduwa, your land will be over run by Igbosstarting from Lagos and heading eastward
2. You will have the presidency of Nigeria but you will never be allowed to buy beans worth 550 naira and your families will be crying that they will soon die of hunger. In other words, there will be 0 benefit to your people even with the presidency.
3. You will never learn how to do business and forever be waiting for crumbs from the table of your masters that come to your land chance you in trading and other businesses your lazy bums can't do. The price will be dictated to you, the quantity, the quality and the amount of oil you put into it.

So shall it be, and the people say..... Amen! Isee!!! grin gringringringrin

This is the problem we have with you and your type. You are deluded, resolutely stubborn and remarkably daft!

1, We are not stupid people, we will not mortgage the future of our children and go to war with 200 cutlasses because one eddiot said Shineke told him so. If or when Nigeria implodes, we have our exit strategy and will not turn our mothers/children to shooting targets because of mindless pride.

Lagos is your New York and London- you can covet it all you want but you CAN NEVER have it grin grin- Your function in Lagos is make life easier for the indigenes. In the UK/USA, immigrants take up jobs that the locals would not do- you are in Lagos to rent shops, sell Gala and Caprisone in the very Hot sun for all my Yoruba people on their way to and from work.

2. It is quite interesting that you keep bringing up this poverty story. Like Katz says to your Igbos all the time- migration patterns do not lie! Ibos keep trooping to the SW for a reason- why? Is it because there is virtually zero opportunities in your region? Is it because it ecologically devastated that it has become virtually unlivable?

Ibos are scared shitless of returning back to Alaibo- it is like the end of the world for them. You are hypocrites and diabolically evil- 15 of of your homeless goons were sent back to their villages and you all went berserk but conveniently turn a blind eye when other ethnic groups are affected.

3.You keep banging on about doing business and we keep telling you that you are not as good as you think you are, ibos are predominantly involved in the primary sector of the SW economy hence why you dominate Ladipo and Alaba. The turnover from two Yoruba owned companies Eleganza and Ezlizade is double what you make in these markets which consists of thousands of ibo business men. The Stock Market- one of the most profitable exchanges in SSA is dominated by Yorubas- that industry is bigger than the SE economy

The investment management sector i.e securities trading, wealth management etc is 90% dominated by Yorubas- an industry that is 2 times bigger than the SE Economy. For example have a look at the foremost Kakawa :

http://www.kakawa.com/whoweare/directors/

I have not mentioned Oando, AP, Globacom, Honeywell etc

Just because this is a faceless medium, it does not give you the license to open your mouth and start emitting crap. If you want to engage in such nonsense- go to ibo websites like www.ibokwenu.com and www.shinekeshallgiveusvictory.net

11 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by pazienza(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Italiano1:

This is the problem we have with you and your type. You are deluded, resolutely stubborn and remarkably daft!

1, We are not stupid people, we will not mortgage the future of our children and go to war with 200 cutlasses because one eddiot said Shineke told him so. If or when Nigeria implodes, we have our exit strategy and will not turn our mothers/children to shooting targets because of mindless pride.

Lagos is your New York and London- you can covet it all you want but you CAN NEVER have it grin grin- Your function in Lagos is make life easier for the indigenes. In the UK/USA, immigrants take up jobs that the locals would not do- you are in Lagos to rent shops, sell Gala and Caprisone in the very Hot sun for all my Yoruba people on their way to and from work.

2. It is quite interesting that you keep bringing up this poverty story. Like Katz says to your Igbos all the time- migration patterns do not lie! Ibos keep trooping to the SW for a reason- why? Is it because there is virtually zero opportunities in your region? Is it because it ecologically devastated that it has become virtually unlivable?

Ibos are scared shitless of returning back to Alaibo- it is like the end of the world for them. You are hypocrites and diabolically evil- 15 of of your homeless goons were sent back to their villages and you all went berserk but conveniently turn a blind eye when other ethnic groups are affected.

3.You keep banging on about doing business and we keep telling you that you are not as good as you think you are, ibos are predominantly involved in the primary sector of the SW economy hence why you dominate Ladipo and Alaba. The turnover from two Yoruba owned companies Eleganza and Ezlizade is double what you make in these markets which consists of thousands of ibo business men. The Stock Market- one of the most profitable exchanges in SSA is dominated by Yorubas- that industry is bigger than the SE economy

The investment management sector i.e securities trading, wealth management etc is 90% dominated by Yorubas- an industry that is 2 times bigger than the SE Economy. For example have a look at the foremost Kakawa :

Just because this is a faceless medium, it does not give you the license to open your mouth and start emitting crap. If you want to engage in such nonsense- go to ibo websites like www.ibokwenu.com and www.shinekeshallgiveusvictory.net

Wondering how the above post will help explain why SW jungles are mudhouse infested, why the people are so much inlove with black and white TVs, why you trailed Igbos in the JAMB enrolement statistics, Why ibadan the craddle of yoruba civilization,a true representation of awo and yoruba political ingenuity is an eyesore.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Malawian(m): 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Eledan:

You had better be careful what you say again. It must have very traumatizing for you begging Seun and Muki to release your handle.

Any mess from you will result into permanent hibernation of this your handle.

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN YOU ARE URINATING, LIZZARDS WILL BE LOOKING AT YOUR DICK?

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Eledan: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Malawian:

WHY IS IT THAT WHEN YOU ARE URINATING, LIZZARDS WILL BE LOOKING AT YOUR DICK?

grin grin grin grin

Your long lay off from this community is affecting your reasoning pattern.

Did you eventually prostrate for Mukina before she released you? cheesy
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Eledan: 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
pazienza:

[s]Wondering how the above post will help explain why SW jungles are mudhouse infested, why the people are so much inlove with black and white TVs, why you trailed Igbos in the JAMB enrolement statistics, Why ibadan the craddle of yoruba civilization,a true representation of awo and yoruba political ingenuity is an eyesore.[/s]

This is profoundly lame.

You've been mentally tasked for far too long than your capacity....it's turning into a torture for you. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by dayokanu(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
pazienza:

Never knew that people migrate to Abuja,because of the prosperity of the gwari tribe, thanks for educating me on that.

Which FG is in Ibadan, Akure, Lagos Abeokuta thats making your people flee Alaibo for Yorubaland

Lagos has ceased to be Capital for over 20yrs yet no Iboman is fulfilled without stepping into Lagos
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by pazienza(m): 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
Eledan:

This is profoundly lame.

You've been mentally tasked for far too long than your capacity....it's turning into a torture for you. cheesy grin

Hmm. Have you taken your antipsychotic for this evening? *grins*
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Oct 01, 2013
pazienza:

Wondering how the above post will help explain why SW jungles are mudhouse infested, why the people are so much inlove with black and white TVs, why you trailed Igbos in the JAMB enrolement statistics, Why ibadan the craddle of yoruba civilization,a true representation of awo and yoruba political ingenuity is an eyesore.

The human traffic alone which is mostly towards the SWest explains it all

You can lie about any stats, but the Buses leaving Alaibo dont lie

Either war, famine, crime or poverty choose which one is chasing you from Alaibo

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by pazienza(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
dayokanu:

Which FG is in Ibadan, Akure, Lagos Abeokuta thats making your people flee Alaibo for Yorubaland

Lagos has ceased to be Capital for over 20yrs yet no Iboman is fulfilled without stepping into Lagos

Some Igbos are in Ibadan just to exploit the business opportunities there,just as some yorubas are in Enugu. Igbos only rush to lagos in large numbers,cos like i had said before,lagos is no man's land,and is like the rio de janeiro of naija,while Abuja is like brasilia.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by redsun(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Did this kolofo that has been opportuned several times to mess with nigerian resources and people acquire his primary school leaving certifictate before he joined the army at all?

All these explains why nigeria went down the drain fast,the people incharge where literally as unrefined as preneolithic creatures,untouched by reasoning and innovations.How they manged to hang on to power and rule supposedly sane people is something that baffles me.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
pazienza:

Some Igbos are in Ibadan just to exploit the business opportunities there,just as some yorubas are in Enugu. Igbos only rush to lagos in large numbers,cos like i had said before,lagos is no man's land,and is like the rio de janeiro of naija,while Abuja is like brasilia.

Sao Paulo is the proper example to use.

Only in your thieving mind is Lagos 'no mans land'.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by dayokanu(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
pazienza: Some Igbos are in Ibadan just to exploit the business opportunities there,just as some yorubas are in Enugu. Igbos only rush to lagos in large numbers,cos like i had said before,lagos is no man's land,and is like the rio de janeiro of naija,while Abuja is like brasilia.

There are more Ibos in Ibadan alone than Yorubas in the whole Southeast

Its poverty that chases everyone out of Alaibo.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
Katsumoto:
Sao Paulo is the proper example to use.

Only in your thieving mind is Lagos 'no mans land'.

He probably used Rio to say that Rio was once capital of Brazil

Its only a thieve who would call lagos no mans Land. Calabar was a capital How come Calabar is not No mans Land?

Onyoshi

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
pazienza:

Hmm. Have you taken your antipsychotic for this evening? *grins*

Why are you grinning like a mad-man?
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by remarkD(m): 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2013
I choose all three...
45% of Lagos belongs to the Igbos... that`s too small, its n F scoring 45%, ... so expect more and more loads of buses with Igbos in Lagos soon... and get your COs ready ...

dayokanu:

The human traffic alone which is mostly towards the SWest explains it all

You can lie about any stats, but the Buses leaving Alaibo dont lie

Either war, famine, crime or poverty choose which one is chasing you from Alaibo

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
remark D: I choose all three...
45% of Lagos belongs to the Igbos... that`s too small, its n F scoring 45%, ... so expect more and more loads of buses with Igbos in Lagos soon... and get your COs ready ...

You are basically trapping yourself....

Hope you can swim and you can pronounce tooroo flawlessly without accent grin

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by owobokiri(m): 7:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
Totally nonplussing how some loafers think that Sterile internet rants/taunts will EVER encourage igbos to shy away from completing the total economic DOMINATION of Lagos and her surroundings as destiny beckons. Very funny indeed! You tried progroms, then genocide/ethnic cleansing, then war, then state sponsored pauparisation/marginalization/exclusions....They all failed.. Now , in all your inventive splendor, the best you can come up with is to project your tiger faces at every igbo while shouting "go back and develope your red mud, erosion ravaged villages"! Thats so lame. . Do you really think that these ruggedly built bunch of goal getting Africans will be quite easily scared off by this chest thumping antics of some lousy cowards? You Awo urchins need to come up with something a bit more sophisticated than this shyte.. , this is so juvenile. . Whatever it is you come up with though, never try violence unless you want to turn your much loved "center of commerce" into the "center of conflict".

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by GDLI: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1459600/independence-day-ict-scholarship

TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS MASSIVE SCHOLARSHIP FOR ANY1 INTERESTED IN TAKING AN ICT COURSE PLEASE TELL UR FRIENDS AND FAMILY RESIDING IN ABUJA CHECK (www.gdlinstitute.edu.ng) 4 DETAILS.
GLOBAL DISTANCE LEARNING INSTITUTE (GDLI) IS A NEW WORLD BANK AND FEDERAL GOVT BACKED INITIATIVE WITH THE AIM OF BREAKING ALL EDUCATIONAL BORDERS.
YOU MAY NOT NEED IT BUT TELL OTHERS, THANKS.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Malawian(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
Italiano1:

grin grin grin grin pls, have you ever seen a yorubaman take gala and caprison before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

2015 ELECTION: INEC Releases List Of Ten Presidential Candidates / Muaz Magaji Celebrates Taliban’s Takeover In Afghanistan As ‘Win-Win’ / Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.