Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,881 members, 7,876,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:30 PM

INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni (42956 Views)

Aguyi Ironsi, Ojukwu As Young Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Video Footage Of Aguiyi-ironsi, Nzeogwu, Sardauna’s House, Katsina…. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
pazienza:

I would not accept his ranting because:

1. It doesn't make sense.
2. He is a yoruba,and his tribe were not neutral in the civil war.
3. Most tales about the the war from the yoruba so far,has all been lies, so chances are that he is lying.
If you will accept Ojukwu's version of the war tales, maybe i might consider accepting akinjide tales.
You talk like a fool. I don't know if you are one.

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
remark D: You make an allegation and asking the accused to "google it"?

Is this like when you lied and asked me to google the fleeing General?
are you ever tired of telling lies? or even ashamed of it? Does your culture have values such as honesty and integrity?

'fia!!!
My friend, I would have loved to attach it to this thread but I don't know how to do it. I will be grateful if you teach me.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
dayokanu:

The words of Ajuluchukwu is false

The words of Omigui are just his opinions

Akinjide is a born liar and his words should never be taken seriously

These 3 people are from different tribes in the South, And 2 were influential in the Politics of then (1960's)

But according to Piazenza who should we believe?

[size=13pt]The one and Only Dede1 aka Deridegull the teenage boy in one Ibo forest hunting squirells and didnt know the direction to Lagos [/size]

Makes perfect sense

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
This is the type of thread that the only thing you can do is to pity the Ibos...

They've been thoroughly washed here... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

I quite disagree.

I want to believe Orizu not handing over to Dipcherima saved a major bloodbath of the entire cabinet. It was the wisest thing to do. If he had handed over to Dipcherima he will not have handed over easily to Ironsi and having gone through all that process of planning, executing the coup and being an hulk hogan warrior/one man riot squad that quelled the coup, Ironsi would have done anything to have that power. We are talking of greed for power, so reasonable sensibilities will most likely be out Of reckoning

No doubt Ironsi to seized power for himself but he was only able to do so because the NCNC members were debating an issue that they weren't constitutionally allowed to. The NPC/NNDP caucas had selected Dipcharima to lead them. NCNC which didn't have a majority also caucused and selected Mbadiwe. Constitutionally, there was no need for an agreement. Orizu was well aware of this, Ironsi was well aware of this, and the NCNC members were well aware of this.

There was no provision for a military intervention in the Constitution and the path to succession was clear and laid out. At the first meeting of the cabinet, Orizu refused the request of the NPC/NNDP coalition saying he needed to speak with Zik. At the second meeting, Ironsi, saw what was going and seized power for himself. So it may be that most likely Ironsi could have killed the ministers but he was only emboldened by the greed of the NCNC ministers who had no constitutional rights to select a PM.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Ngwakwe: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
I pity you who is determined to using education to justify ancient prejudice as a means of presenting superior argument.

One way traffic.

ilugunboy: This is the type of thread that the only thing you can do is to pity the Ibos...

They've been thoroughly washed here... grin grin
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by nuclearboy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
pazienza:

I would not accept his ranting because:

1. It doesn't make sense.
2. He is a yoruba,and his tribe were not neutral in the civil war.
3. Most tales about the the war from the yoruba so far,has all been lies, so chances are that he is lying.
If you will accept Ojukwu's version of the war tales, maybe i might consider accepting akinjide tales.

Was Ojukwu or the Igbo "neutral"? because based on your judgment above, NOBODY should be believed!

I have learnt a great deal more from this thread though I read the Aburi accord, The 5 majors and Why we struck about 30 years ago!

The question that has come to mind over and over is "what if Ironsi didn't take over? In effect, what if Diphcharima had been sworn in thus allowing the coup plotters to have been sanctioned? Would that NOT have saved the Igbo race who ended up with such tragedy, from the fallout of wrong doing by a few people?

Seems to me the desire to save a few of his "boys" cost Ironsi, not just his life, but also the lives of millions in a senseless war!

NOT leadership or statemanship qualities!

8 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by DerideGull(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ngwakwe: I pity you who is determined to using education to justify ancient prejudice as a means of presenting superior argument.

One way traffic.

Sorry bro! You are still my friend.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by DerideGull(m): 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Katsumoto:

Stop being obtuse you silly old man. NPC/NNDP (Akinjide, Shagari, etc) selected Didpcharima but your greedy brothers failed to acknowledge it. Their greed got in the way. They shouldn't have been in government but for Balewa. Yet they wanted to appoint the PM even though they had no clear way to majority. Isn't that the opportunity Orizu seized to handover to Ironsi plus the fact that there was confusion everywhere. NNA (NPC/NNDP) had a majority and it isn't something I manufactured. Use your brain for once.

Add to that the statement from Shagari and Akinjide that Ironsi forced the handover. Power grab all the way.

Your obfuscation is legendary, silly young man. It is good to know your issue with Ndigbo is no longer the need to dominate but greed. I wonder how a group that should not have been in government but Balewa had the constitutional authority to block the so-called majority from presenting a prime ministerial candidate. In fact, you are entitled to your silly opinions.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
DerideGull:

Your obfuscation is legendary, silly young man. It is good to know your issue with Ndigbo is no longer the need to dominate but greed. I wonder how a group that should not have been government but Balewa had the constitutional authority to block the so-called majority from presenting a prime ministerial candidate. In fact, you are entitle to your silly opinions.

DendeM0ron

Just fvck off from here...you are not bringing any new information to the thread but regurgitating your usual verbose and balderdash. undecided

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by kingbang: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

DendeM0ron

Just fvck off from here...you are not bringing any new information to the thread but regurgitating your usual verbose and balderdash. undecided

And what sensible thing have you posted on this thread other than kissing Katsumoto's craw craw infested arss?

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
kingbang:

[s]And what sensible thing have you posted on this thread other than kissing Katsumoto's craw craw infested arss?[/s]

Guy...try to grow some brain cells.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by DerideGull(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Katsumoto:

No doubt Ironsi to seized power for himself but he was only able to do so because the NCNC members were debating an issue that they weren't constitutionally allowed to. The NPC/NNDP caucas had selected Dipcharima to lead them. NCNC which didn't have a majority also caucused and selected Mbadiwe. Constitutionally, there was no need for an agreement. Orizu was well aware of this, Ironsi was well aware of this, and the NCNC members were well aware of this.

There was no provision for a military intervention in the Constitution and the path to succession was clear and laid out. At the first meeting of the cabinet, Orizu refused the request of the NPC/NNDP coalition saying he needed to speak with Zik. At the second meeting, Ironsi, saw what was going and seized power for himself. So it may be that most likely Ironsi could have killed the ministers but he was only emboldened by the greed of the NCNC ministers who had no constitutional rights to select a PM.

The above is a plain display of idiocy. Why would a party with no stake in the government caucus to present a candidate for the position of Prime Minister? Why did AG not caucus to present a candidate for the position of Prime Minister? Why did NEPU not caucus to present a candidate for the position of Prime Minister? Why UMBC not caucus to present a candidate for the position Prime Minister?

Today is first time in my life I heared there was coalition between NPC and NNDP instead of alliance. I suggest you listen to your conjectural crap. I hope few intelligent Nigerians are reading the posts on NL so as to see the degree of deceitfulness of certain people in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by papparatzzi2013: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Katsumoto:

There don't have to be an approval for military takeover in the constitution before they can do it. If you remember, coup was the order of the day in Africa around that time. Ironsi would still have seized power.

The bottomline is, the greed of NCNC members to usurp power at the expense of the alliance that the leader was killed and that still had majority. The honourable thing is for Orizu to have handed over to Dipcharima even before the arrival of Ironsi. That is honour and gentlemanly. If Dipcharima now handed over to Ironsi whether at gun point or not, posterity would have judge Orizu and his kinsmen right.

No matter the amount of ariel or omo soap used to wash the story in the name of propaganda, the coup was, is and will forever be igbo coup. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by kingbang: 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Guy...try to grow some brain cells.

I would have advised you same but its obviously forbidden where you come from.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by DerideGull(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

DendeM0ron

You are worse than a domesticated monkey.

3 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
DerideGull:

Your obfuscation is legendary, silly young man. It is good to know your issue with Ndigbo is no longer the need to dominate but greed. I wonder how a group that should not have been government but Balewa had the constitutional authority to block the so-called majority from presenting a prime ministerial candidate. In fact, you are entitled to your silly opinions.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

The same way Azikiwe refused to swear-in Balewa during the Consitutional crisis in 1965. Or have you forgotten that Azikiwe refused to swear-in Balewa? What did Azikiwe do instead? Did he not call in the military before he was told politely by Admiral Wey that they only answer to the PM? Even the President, Azikiwe, did not know the limitations of his power. Similarly, the NCNC chieftains sought and did deny an NPC/NNDP selected candidate from becoming PM.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Northerners don't deny that July '66 was their month....why are Ibos laboriously denying their footprint of Jan '66?

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by papparatzzi2013: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
pazienza:

Wow! It must be snowing in hell today! I have a feeling that man city is about doing a 6-0 on bayern tonite. *shocked*

You are not serious. grin grin grin

It's an intellectual debate, we are bound to agree on some and disagree on some.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by DerideGull(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
Katsumoto:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

The same way Azikiwe refused to swear-in Balewa during the Consitutional crisis in 1965. Or have you forgotten that Azikiwe refused to swear-in Balewa? What did Azikiwe do instead? Did he not call in the military before he was told politely by Admiral Wey that they only answer to the PM? Even the President, Azikiwe, did not know the limitations of his power. Similarly, the NCNC chieftains sought and did deny an NPC/NNDP selected candidate from becoming PM.

Another set of idiotic conjecture via Nowa Omoigiu. Admiral Wey had never had audience with Zik in such circumstance.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
DerideGull:

You are worse than a domesticated monkey.

That is not new...you call anyone that annoys you that. grin grin

Do you have any new information for us on why Orizu decided to refuse to swear in Dipcherima but had to seek Azikwe ( a co-coup plotter) advise ?

Greedy bastards!

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by DerideGull(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
ilugunboy: Northerners don't deny that July '66 was their month....why are Ibos laboriously denying their footprint of Jan '66?

Only a drooling dullard will equate northerners with Igbo. Be wise for a moment, there were northerners, easterners, westerners, midwesterners and southerners. I guess it better to teach a monkey than you.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
DerideGull:

Only a drooling dullard will equate northerners with Igbo. Be wise for a moment, there were northerners, easterners, westerners, midwesterners and southerners. I guess it better to teach a monkey than you.

The same legendary verbose!

Dende! Why not be concise once in your entire miserable life!

Why are you simply living to the meaning of your name in Yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
DerideGull:

Another set of idiotic conjecture via Nowa Omoigiu. Admiral Wey had never had audience with Zik in such circumstance.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes Dede1, we know all non-Igbo commentators/writers/witnesses were/are liars. You were with Wey everyday, so you know for certain that he didn't communicate with Azikiwe.

7. Constitutional crisis of January 1965: Following the controversial Federal Election of December 1964, ceremonial President Azikiwe of the NCNC, urged by radical intelligentsia, refused to invite Prime Minister Balewa of the NPC to form a government and issued orders mobilizing the Army to enforce his authority to suspend the government, annul the elections and appoint a temporary interim administrator to conduct elections. However, the oath of allegiance of the officer corps was not only to the Commander in Chief but also to the government of Nigeria. The Army Act (#26 of 1960) and the Navy Act (#9 of 1960) were also clear on lines of authority and control. While the Army and Navy were "under the general authority" of the Defence Minister in matters of "command, discipline and administration", the authority for operational use and control was vested in the Council of Ministers and the Prime Minister. President Azikiwe and the service chiefs were so advised by the Chief Justice and Attorney General of the Federation. Thus the Navy Commander, Commodore Wey politely told the President that the Navy (under him), the Army (under Major General Welby-Everard) and the Police (under Louis Edet) had decided to refuse his orders. After a week
of cliff hanging tension, in which the military stood aside, a political compromise was eventually reached and a government of "national unity"
formed under Prime Minister Balewa.
In the US Diplomatic Archives: Nigeria 1964-1968, the situation was characterized in this manner: "Very
complicated African politics, in which tribes, religions and economics all play a part, are involved in the situation. The Northern Premier is at odds with the Eastern Premier in whose region large oil deposits have been discovered. In the heat of the election campaign, there have been threats of secession by the east; threats of violence "that would make Congo look like child's play" from the north.." At the same time, strong rumors of an impending Army coup purportedly planned for the annual Army Shooting competition were also heard in political circles. But the status quo held, albeit temporarily.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Ngwakwe: 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Honest friend for that matter but I will appreciate you use such adjectives like "some", "most", "few" than outright generalisation where applicable.

I appreciate people who holds dear to and defend what they believe in without causing bodily harm, using deadly force or insult to stop others from airing contrary views/opinions.

Remember Rotary Club 4way test.

Peace

ilugunboy:

Sorry bro! You are still my friend.

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
DerideGull:

Dude, why are u always trying to distort history?

1 Like

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Italiano1: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

That is not new...you call anyone that annoys you that. grin grin

Do you have any new information for us on why Orizu decided to refuse to swear in Dipcherima but had to seek Azikwe ( a co-coup plotter) advise ?

Greedy bastards!

Kudos to you and Katz, you are just too patient that you have virtually become tutors to these ignorant folks. I have no time to mollycoddle senile and unintelligent people.

How anyone with half a brain cannot see that the ibos deliberately masterminded the coup is beyond me, you guys have provided the evidence, yet they are in denial. If it wasnt an Ibo coup, I am yet to read a concise reason why 90% of the politicians murdered were non-ibos.

I watched a speech by Sarduana and I see why the Hausas have very little regard for ibos, they see them as flies that they can exterminate without any consequence whatsoever. Please go and read what Hausas did to the dead body of Nzeougu! Mean people shocked

The only possible ally they can ever have in Nigeria-the Yorubas- they hate with a passion and are hell bent on destroying any possible relationship with them. Yorubas have moved on while these people still have a hangover on their reckless decision to engage in a situation they couldn't handle

Some eeddiot here said that Lagos is a no man's land- I dare them to say same in Abuja if there wont be an increase in casket sales in alaibo.

8 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by papparatzzi2013: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes Dede1, we know all non-Igbo commentators/writers/witnesses were/are liars. You were with Wey everyday, so you know for certain that he didn't communicate with Azikiwe.

7. Constitutional crisis of January 1965: Following the controversial Federal Election of December 1964, ceremonial President Azikiwe of the NCNC, urged by radical intelligentsia, refused to invite Prime Minister Balewa of the NPC to form a government and issued orders mobilizing the Army to enforce his authority to suspend the government, annul the elections and appoint a temporary interim administrator to conduct elections. However, the oath of allegiance of the officer corps was not only to the Commander in Chief but also to the government of Nigeria. The Army Act (#26 of 1960) and the Navy Act (#9 of 1960) were also clear on lines of authority and control. While the Army and Navy were "under the general authority" of the Defence Minister in matters of "command, discipline and administration", the authority for operational use and control was vested in the Council of Ministers and the Prime Minister. President Azikiwe and the service chiefs were so advised by the Chief Justice and Attorney General of the Federation. Thus the Navy Commander, Commodore Wey politely told the President that the Navy (under him), the Army (under Major General Welby-Everard) and the Police (under Louis Edet) had decided to refuse his orders. After a week
of cliff hanging tension, in which the military stood aside, a political compromise was eventually reached and a government of "national unity"
formed under Prime Minister Balewa.
In the US Diplomatic Archives: Nigeria 1964-1968, the situation was characterized in this manner: "Very
complicated African politics, in which tribes, religions and economics all play a part, are involved in the situation. The Northern Premier is at odds with the Eastern Premier in whose region large oil deposits have been discovered. In the heat of the election campaign, there have been threats of secession by the east; threats of violence "that would make Congo look like child's play" from the north.." At the same time, strong rumors of an impending Army coup purportedly planned for the annual Army Shooting competition were also heard in political circles. But the status quo held, albeit temporarily.

God bless you katz.

Why can't deridegull just drop some argument. So Zik has been seeking to have power at all cost since. Choiiiiiiii. Your treachery will always find you out!!!!

He will soon come back with another line of argument, disparaging the write up and failing to provide counter source with reference.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Katsumoto: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

God bless you katz.

Why can't deridegull just drop some argument. So Zik has been seeking to have power at all cost since. Choiiiiiiii. Your treachery will always find you out!!!!

He will soon come back with another line of argument, disparaging the write up and failing to provide counter source with reference.

It is curious that Zik called on the military to enforce his authority; why not the attorney general? Or the courts for proper interpretation?

It is no surprise that Zik was drinking Rum in the Caribbean as his colleagues were taking bullets from his errand boys.

2 Likes

Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Ngwakwe: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Why do you and most of your colleagues prefer using language of violence or imagining violence in a bid to get even with the Igbos.

Are Igbos killing or threatening anybody from another tribe living among them? Definitely No, then why don't we use laws to settle our deferences instead of all these call for genocide and deprivation of property.

Why, why, why.

Italiano1:
Some eeddiot here said that Lagos is a no man's land- I dare them to say same in Abuja if there wont be an increase in casket sales in alaibo.
Re: INTERVIEW: Why We Killed Ironsi And Installed Gowon — Rtd Gen. Jeremiah Useni by Italiano1: 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why do you and most of your colleagues like using language of or imagining violence in a bid to get even with the Igbos.

Are Igbos killing or threatening anybody from another tribe living among them? Definitely No, then why don't we use laws to settle our deferences instead of these call for genocide and deprivation of property.

Why, why, why.

I dont understand your post tbf.

Where have you seen Yorubas kill any other tribe in Nigeria? We are peace loving people and very welcoming! Even the most tribalistic of your people cannot deny that fact!

Funny enough, your people call us cowards because we give you opportunities in the SW, take all your BS and try to resolve issues with you when any acrimony arises. Before you start going all emotional, the reality is that ibos have settled in the SW, some speak better Yoruba than I do and we let you do your business without harassing you but how do you react- typical ibo attitude of short-termism and pride. Your eddiot leader - Orji kalu had the effrontery to call Lagos a no man's land and this has been repeated by your people- even on NL

Can you try same in the North? You dare not! That is my point! Why do you respect people that treat you with disdain and hate while you disrespect people that welcome you and give you opportunities you wont get in your lands?

My interpretation is that a lot of your people are covetous and greedy! You suck at relationship building, you are myopic and play the victim card relentlessly and carelessly. The same privileges you can never give others, you expect from everyone you come in contact with.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Young Fulani Bandits Openly Flaunt Themselves On Tiktok (video) / The Soon-To-Be Completed Alausa Multi-Agency Complex In Pictures / Photos Of President Buhari With Bola Tinubu Today At The State House, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.