Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:54 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (457888 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2014
domex007: Canada boy(amefrica)
You got pm sir
Pls reply sending your pin and number. Something very important I wanna talk to you about.
Thanks

Done sir! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 8:20am On Aug 04, 2014
phemix: @BIGfrancis21,

Hope you free now as per our last discuSsion...

Yea I am. Contact me let's discuss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by koredz: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2014
i didn't get my student visa here in Lagos, it was my first time so i must have been a little jittery. anyway i've rescheduled for another interview this month and so i was directed to this website by a colleague who got hers.. i need help!!! thank you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ase65(f): 8:41am On Aug 04, 2014
Idazbawz: sent u a pm

@ idazbawz I didn't see the pm. Don't know how to navigate around here tho smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2014
koredz: i didn't get my student visa here in Lagos, it was my first time so i must have been a little jittery. anyway i've rescheduled for another interview this month and so i was directed to this website by a colleague who got hers.. i need help!!! thank you!
R u a Nigerian?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Dot1(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2014
koredz: i didn't get my student visa here in Lagos, it was my first time so i must have been a little jittery. anyway i've rescheduled for another interview this month and so i was directed to this website by a colleague who got hers.. i need help!!! thank you!
It would do us good & make things easier if u can post here the full script of ur 1st interview. Peeps are here to help u review & make recommendations
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by richard4ssky: 10:04am On Aug 04, 2014
Please I want to fine out if introduction to satisfy management is it related to public administration.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by airmark(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2014
MsNas:
Telbo, here I come!! cheesy
What's your telbo name. Omo ibadan. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2014
Stewee:

Will find out about this today.
Thanks for your inputs.
Here's what I found.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bigfrancis21: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2014

You are in the right place. First you'll need to type out your interview experience with the questions you were asked and the replies you gave, in order to enable us identify the points you went wrong at, and correct them for you. Without telling us, in details, your interview experience we will not be able to help you figure out what your problems were.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ase65(f): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2014
MsNas:
Did I say any prepaid network provider charged me more than their offer? I was having issues downgrading my network services on T-Mobile and they're being adamant.

And yes, some postpaid network providers will charge you crazily. Ask people who use Sprint. And yeah, so far.... the three I mentioned are one of the cheapest.

Rebtel charges 6.9c a minute, Boss Revolution charges 3.2c a minute. Which is more economical?

The T-Mobile plan I'm talking about is postpaid. It's the family plan with unlimited calls, unlimited sms and 1g data monthly.. but it has to be like 3pple on it. I hrd telbo and boss revolution is cheap tho as u said.
Nywaiz pple have suggested better networks I think.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2014
streetMic:
dem want kill me too.
hehehe. grin
Sometimes e go dey do me like say make I even throway my visa angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2014
ase65
Check your email and respond to it...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2014
Stewee:

Bad guy!
U sound misogyny. how're u doing stevoo?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jaadx(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2014
visa denied just now at lagos embassy. Really sucks*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2014
jaadx: visa denied just now at lagos embassy. Really sucks*
Sorry about dat brother
Kindly post ur transcript so dat the gurus in d building will help u look into it for proper correction.
Dont worry,all is well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jaadx(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2014
exchange greetings
vo. Why dou wanna go this skul!
Me: they are ranked 170 in national uni, wit faculty ratio 23 to 1(vo cut i
vo. How do you knw ds skul?
Me. Wit the help of google wic redirect me to us news where i got the full details
vo why google?and is it the only you found?
Me no, i found michigan to but i prefer west virginia besides my dad graduted from there in 1988
v.o who is ya sponsor?
Me my dad
vo what did e d
me. He is a protocol official at the presidency
vo. Sorry bla bla
me thanks. I don't get myself til nw

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaadx: exchange greetings
Me. Wit the help of google wic redirect me to us news where i got the full details
Me no, i found michigan to but i prefer west virginia besides my dad graduted from there in 1988
v.o who is ya sponsor?
Me my dad
vo what did e d
vo. Sorry bla bla
My broda,so sorry but your answers were not sounding like someone already prepared for the interview.

Your questions are identical to mine last week.All the best if you apply soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by jaadx(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
stevecrun: My broda,so sorry but your answers were not sounding like someone already prepared for the interview.

Your questions are identical to mine last week.All the best if you apply soon.
bro what correction did i need?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaadx:
you need so many corrections my broda..so many
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaadx:

Vo-why this school?
You start by:After my research on the internet,i was impressed with this school student to faculty ratio which is 23:1,this small class size will make me close to my professors,(add a few things related to ur sch)

Vo:how u take know this school?
(read my transcript)

Vo:Na only this school you find?
(read my transcript)

Vo:Na wetin your sponsor(papa) dey do
(Put your answer well,you can say he works in the office of the presidency as a protocol officer,state his functions@the office.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaadx: exchange greetings
v.o who is ya sponsor?
Me my dad
vo what did e d
vo. Sorry bla bla
Sorry brother. You did not sound like a genuine student but a hustler. Keep your asss here and let the gurus tell you what to do. This thread is much better than EducationUSA and it's free of charge grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mystiqme:

Hi. Are you sure about this? Cos I've been hearing that Nigerians need transit visa to layover in the UK. Infact I'm trying to book a ticket for someone and the cheapest one involves transitioning at Heathrow, but I had to avoid that cos of the transit visa thing. House, any solid info about this would be appreciated.
transit visa is different from airline stopover, if its your airline thats making you stop in uk, then no wahala but if you want to get into uk for some days, then u need the transit visa

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
zeezahbee: transit visa is different from airline stopover, if its your airline thats making you stop in uk, then no wahala but if you want to get into uk for some days, then u need the transit visa

Babe, how do you do? How's the summer treating ya?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
imperioux: Wellsfargo is the easiest for immigrants. It's abundant in the south. Forget about Chase, it's one of the biggest in the US. Their requirements will chase you like their name says. They will ask for your SSN and some kind of documents new comers might find hard to get. And they will ask that you must maintain a minimum balance of $500 in your savings and checking account every month.
thanks bro, i wont even go for chase before them chase me last week, wanted to send money to someone here and they were like i need to go buy a money order first and they can credit the person. will go for welsfargo then, but apartment for the easy requirements, can i have a zero account with welsfargo cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
Joenice: U sound misogyny. how're u doing stevoo?

Ah No No,Not at all.
I love and respect women. They are responsible for what I am and what I hope to be.

..im doing great tho. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mystiqme:
Here's what I found.

Just got back from Qatar airline office... They say I DONT need a transit visa.
I also saw the screen grab from the UK website.

So I guess I'm good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
jaadx: visa denied just now at lagos embassy. Really sucks*

Wow!
Don't worry bro.
Hold fast...delay can never be denial.
This is just a minor fall... You major lift is coming. Don't Relent!!!
Do post your transcript.

So sorry!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2014
zeezahbee: transit visa is different from airline stopover, if its your airline thats making you stop in uk, then no wahala but if you want to get into uk for some days, then u need the transit visa

Thank You Zee...
Qatar air Already told me I don't need a transit visa dis morning.
I kuku decided to get my seat allocation...she gave me my seats for the entire journey.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mondays are usually good days for interviews.

VO's kilode nau?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
Slimmy05 stop hiding...
We can see that you're here.
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mystiqme: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Stewee:
Just got back from Qatar airline office... They say I DONT need a transit visa.
I also saw the screen grab from the UK website.
So I guess I'm good.

Thanks! Now I can go ahead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.