Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,529 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:51 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (511612 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ Banderas,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm happy for u. . . . . .U had a boy?
Now what are u going to name this lil boy?
Pleeeease, whatever u do . . . .Dont name him Adebayor. grin grin grin grin grin
Ferdinand or Tevez might just do. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Razorr(f): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
Jackal you d'ey crase o!

You want him to name the boy Donkey? Or Bully? grin

No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bandit darling, please name our baby Drogba!!!!!

He would score goals in all aspects of his life!!! cool

Amen!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Mustay(m): 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2007
AH ha ha ah ah

it hurts so much

Yarn more nonsense and I 'll just keep on laffin at ur stupidity grin grin

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2007
@debosky
For real, if i noticed you were online, i would have asked you same question. Somebody coming from nowhere calling me names.
Neways, shit happens as someone said. Imme leave with the shit cos this is NL
@Banderas
CONGRATS. been wondering where you have been. Happy for you my brother.
@Jackal
Free Debosky abeg. hes obviously a correct guy.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Banderas(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2007
Men, his mother gets to give him the first name, only fair since he gets my surname. So we have named him Marcus.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2007

Debosky, I no go dey read your posts again ooo, wats up with all this stuffs you don't do before. Is you trying to compete with the Chacal or what?

The guy is so escstatic over Arse's good start,he has joined us crazies on NL grin Just give it till end of winter and he will be mellow like the Dalai Lama
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2007
@I-man
whats your view about our game for this weekend? we should graduate from a goal to 2 goals per game at least. We have started with Chelsea and we can do it again
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2007
I think our loss against Coventry will ginger us up against Birmingham.We have a good record against them and with our best players back,we should win.I think the era of scoring only 1 goal is over since we have all our attacking players back.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 11:42am On Sep 28, 2007
I think somebody should arrange a flogging ceremony 4 those guys that ensured that we were embarassed in front of the OT faithfuls. . . . . . . imagine that angry
wetin d'em d'ey carry all our academy money do sef
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by RuuDie(m): 11:47am On Sep 28, 2007
But no shakings sha. . . . . . nothing do us grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by wormedup(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2007
tkb417:

@I-man
whats your view about our game for this weekend? we should graduate from a goal to 2 goals per game at least. We have started with Chelsea and we can do it again

tkb,
seeing that Dean's not gonna be officiating the game all u have to do is pray hard tongue
everyone gets to pay back one way or the other.

Banderas,
a big congratulations to you m8 ! way to go baller grin
hey, take good care of your woman; seriously.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 11:52am On Sep 28, 2007
Was it Dean that condemned Gunners to 4th place for two succesive seasons?  grin Is it Dean that made us Champions of England ? grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2007
When will you guys stop clowning? tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by A40(m): 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2007
@Banderas
Congrats how is the little man doing?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by kollyphy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2007
Guys no shaking, na Birmin go suffer am.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by loyika(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2007
Hmmmm!! undecided

I guess we shouldn't be expecting much from Anderson very soon grin (Maybe sooner we will hear the same about Nani grin). But then again, I presume Fergie didn't really give a tosh bout the CC performance as his scummy supporters allude. What was the statement again Oh yeah, we shouldn't really believe what he said after the game as he was only doing that for the cameras tongue

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2179009,00.html

Le Chacal

What you say; DRAW AGAINST STEVE BRUCY ON SATURDAY cool Are we on grin

By the way, HOW DO YOU KILL AN UZBEK (Got any Assasin contacts you want to share wink) and yeah! is Jol right, Can the Scum of the South, go any further back than being at the bottom end of the table

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2179021,00.html

If he is sacked, does that mean Spurs might be relegated shocked That wouldn't be nice angry Then we would only have one Scum to be worried about undecided But hey!! Come to think of it, thats not a bad idea grin

SACK JOL AND DOWN WITH THE SPUDS grin

cool GOONER 89
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2007
Nani may deliver on some of his promise later in the season, but for Anderson, he's a man for next season at the earliest, thats if he doesn't become Kleberson v 2.0 cheesy

the Mancs drawing against B'ham? that would be 2 draws in a row against top 4 clubs, not a bad performance indeed.

But if we play them, I hope we have a contract clause that stops Seb Larsson, Fabrice Muamba and Djourou from playing against us. grin

@ Jackal

are you willing to take on the job to terminate the Uzbek Rapist? This should be better use of your Desert Eagles, Magnums and hollow tips.

Since we're rolling in cash at the Emirates, we'll pay you a princely 2m quid. upon the deliverance of the Plonker's genitals. . .and for a Bonus, bring us DD's left nut and we'll throw in an extra 1m.

What say you?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2007
muamba n larson r now ful time birmingham,djourous on loan,so he cant play agains arsenal.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2007
Y'all praying for a draw? of course you would.
Slow and steady, we'll get to the top of the table. . . .

Birmingham are not push overs. At least they got a draw against the pool.
An outright win is needed. Nothing less. . .

Tevez should get another goal this weekend. Rooney too.
United should win the game. .

PROUDLY UNITED cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2007
i man
wat dus arsenals previous league positions hav 2 do wit man u's game?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2007
@JK
i see another string of 2-0 victories
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by justkunmi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2007
tkb
united is gradually getting its form back. Every match we play has been better than that the previous one. Soon enough, we'll hit our usual form and we'll be unstoppable.

The 2 goals against Chelsea was really a booster. The first time we'll score 2 goals in a game and i see more and more goals coming.
Saha is now 100% fit. Tevez has broken the dead lock, Rooney is itching and rearing to go,. . .there's just no stopping us. . .
We'll soon hit our usual 5-0, 6-1 wins of last season. . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2007
5 0,6 1,usual?I bow 4 una o!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2007
justkunmi:

tkb
united is gradually getting its form back. Every match we play has been better than that the previous one. Soon enough, we'll hit our usual form and we'll be unstoppable.

The 2 goals against Chelsea was really a booster. The first time we'll score 2 goals in a game and i see more and more goals coming.
Saha is now 100% fit. Tevez has broken the dead lock, Rooney is itching and rearing to go,. . .there's just no stopping us. . .
We'll soon hit our usual 5-0, 6-1 wins of last season. . . .

Right.We would go all out this season.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Abium: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2007
This is season will be a challenging one but as for man utd, the sky is their steppin stone

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2007
They have started their mouth-making aberrations again ! Without prevaricating any further let me just sound it off here that u guys would at best get a draw against B'ham ! nyweiz ur ready excuses are always handy sha . . .
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by 9ja4eva: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2007
You no be Manchester United fan ?

No we would beat them
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2007
Me Manuristic scum fan ? God 4bid bad thing !!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ 9ja4eva,

Birmingham will suffer tomorrow.
There's no team in the Premiership with our front 6 players.
When u have Rooney, Ronaldo, Saha, Tevez, Giggs and Nani then u know someone is about to get whupped.
Ignore the pessimists . . . . .They said worse things when we squared against Everton, Tottenham and Chelsea.
United should scale through with ease although the Gaffer will be keeping a shrewd eye on Tuesday when we play Roma at OT.

Meanwhile, contrary to what some gays are spewing . . . .I think Chelsea is still a force to reckon with.
They look more realistic to challenge the title than the pretenders(GAYNNERS).
Usmanov increased his stake again today contrary to what Prof Loyika has been lecturing. Will Arsene become WENG-SKI?
Anyways, I saw Avram's pre-match press conference this afternoon.
Grant was at his most illuminating talking about his strategies and plans to play a more expansive and attractive football.
Chelsea is only 5 points adrift of the GAYNNERS and 2 difficult away matches might put WenGAY's lead in jeopardy.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2007
Now its all about Wenger, and how Chelsea is just a few points adrift of Arsenal . . . Voyeurs !
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2007
jackal u amaze me.How do chelsea luk more realistic chalengers.They r 5 points behin(posibly cool,5 places behind,goin tru a managerial transition,n quite frankly they havnt luked half as treatnin on d feild as arsenal,so wat u talkin bout?
IMO,arsenal n man u r lukin d most serious contenders.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 7:57am On Sep 29, 2007
Posibly 8 i meant 2 say

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.