Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,202 members, 7,887,526 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:07 AM

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (506759 Views)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (784) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by McOmo(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2007
Ritchboi . . .when d F@#k would u get off d fone and write meaningfully ? Stop abbreviating, start words with Capital letters, use adequate punctuations, arrange ur sentences properly at least. Thanz
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 11:36am On Sep 29, 2007
dont b sily
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2007
They have started their mouth-making aberrations again ! Without prevaricating any further let me just sound it off here that u guys would at best get a draw against B'ham ! nyweiz your ready excuses are always handy sha . . .

if united will draw b'ham, then i expect ass to loose grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2007
Ref. should have allowed this Ashton guy nowww.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2007
This RVP again.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Hugoboi(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2007
can sumone tell me wat the scores r rite now?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2007
@Hugo
Ass on top, Chelsea cant score. they are doomed. Liverpool cant score. dats as at now
leaving my seats. getting reading for ours.
B'ham will be thrashed.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2007
Anutha RED CARD for DROGBA. . . . . . .  .

This is just TOUGH LUCK.
Things are not working out for Chelski.
Grant seems to be jinxed in the league.
I hope they score a winner before 90 minutes.

@ tkb417,

Liverpool has scored. Thanx to Benayoun.
Chelsea's chances of scoring has been halved: Drogba's red card.
Pompey 6-3 Reading. Benjani got a hatrick.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2007
@hugo
UEFA isnt a bad competition for them.They should try their luck der.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by tkb417(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2007
Jackal, that was actually meant for you.
they should try UEFA cup
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2007
Hugoboi:

can sumone tell me what the scores r rite now?

You can monitor scores here-http://www.livescore.com/
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2007
THIS IS RIDICULOUS NOW.

POMPEY 7-3 READING FC.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2007
MAN UTD TEAM TO PLAY BIRMINGHAM

VAN DER SAR

BROWN

FERDINAND

EVRA

RONALDO

CARRICK

SCHOLES

GIGGS

TEVEZ

ROONEY

RESERVES: KUSCZACK, PIQUE, ANDERSON SAHA, NANI.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2007
B'ham seem to be having more of the attacks as at halftime, Wazza and Tevezza are not combining well enough I think.

Djourou is playing out of his skin again, I can't wait to have him back at the Emirates in January cool
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 6:25pm On Sep 29, 2007
RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BIRMINGHAM 0-1 MAN UTD.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2007
Another success.

Up Manchester United
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by nazzyon(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2007
Kuscsak is indeed a good keeper.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Jackal(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2007
GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anutha 1-0 VICTORY.

Cristiano Ronaldo broke the hearts of a very determined Birmingham side.
What a display by Steve Bruce's team . . . . .they would feel hard done by because they had their moments but United wont just CONCEDE.
My MAN OF THE MATCH has to be Carlos Tevez . . . . . . He is indeed a LION.

Ryan Giggs should not wear a RED SHIRT again until he can do something about his form.
He didn't put a single pass right for the whole time he was on the pitch.
Ferguson must be a Arrow for starting GIGGSY everytime when its obvious the WELSH WIZARD is fast losing his pace.
Carlos Tevez can play in that position while Rooney and Saha can play upfront.
Ferguson is so determined to let GIGGSY break BOBBY CHARLTON's premiership appearances but not at the expense of the team!!!!!!!!!!!

A very cracking display by United lads . . . . . . 
This side wont just CONCEDE goals and United's defence has to be the MEANEST in Europe.
self-servicer Steve Bennet denied United a clear penalty shout in the 1st half when SCHOLESY was brought down.
Its a shame how these REFS keep cheating and making things difficult for the RED DEVILS.
Anyways, we shall keep chasing the GAYNNERS till they give up the pole position.

UP UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2007
match day 10 draws closer. . .another 1-0 win by the SCUM

are you incapable of scoring more than 1 goal except the ref ASSISTS you by sending off one man?

its really been a tight set of games for the TOP 4 - three 1-0 away victories and one 0-0 draw.

SAF's loyalty to some of these players may be his undoing - while results are good, no one will really care, but get another draw/loss and questions will be asked.

But with Nani's woeful performance midweek, Fergie had no choice but to field Creaking Giggs again, JS Park is being missed in the squad right now.

Steve Bruce's side is looking quite mean this season, battling losses to Chelski and MU, and a home draw against Liverpool. . . .they should finish in the top 10 if they keep it up.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2007
@Debo

Replays showed Ljunberg was onside when he scored,bet you didn't see that.Stop whinging about refs,was it refs that condemned you to 4th place last season despite being awarded the most penalties?

We had a clear penalty denied us for the foul on Scholes.Had that been the Gunners,the penalty would have been awarded.Anyway,5 consecutive league victories is no small feat for a team that is supposedly playing badly.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2007
@i man
replays also show noble shud hav bin sent off 4 d foul on hleb.n u startin 2 sound pathetic whinin bout arsenal finished 4th,wat dus dat hav 2 do wit d match or wat bearin dus it hav DIS season?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2007
Ljunberg was marginally offside - whether marginal or wholly, offside is offside. Curbishley saw the replays and didn't moan about it, meaning it was offside wink

I'm tired of hearing these penalty whines, ok we got most penalties last season. deal with it.

The same ref didnt send off Noble for that egregious tackle on Hleb, so even if the goal was not offside, not sending that man off qualifies as just rewards. grin

who said y'all are playing badly? maybe not scoring as you would expect, but that doesn't qualify as playing badly. a solid defence is the best basis for a successful season, and MU seem to have that sorted out.

the castigation was due mostly to that infamous 'where ya guns @' by Jackal, who thought that you would blow away all opposition with your Razza, Wazza, Tevezza, Nanizza and Anderzza this season grin
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2007
ritchboi:

@i man
replays also show noble should hav bin sent off 4 d foul on hleb.n u startin 2 sound pathetic whinin bout arsenal finished 4th,what dus that hav 2 do wit d match or what bearin dus it hav DIS season?

Just reminding you who the Champions are. grin Your previous performances has a bearing on your present performances,that is where the 4th place comes in.Are you one of those who believe you will go from 4th place to 1st place in one season? grin

I don't care how our team wins,as long its winning.Its always important not to peak too early.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2007
in terms of points, we were essentially third last season with 68 points, so third to 1st isn't that long a leap, especially when the former 2nd looks to be in shambles.

decisions come and go for all teams - liverpool also had some luck today - a penalty and an 'offside' decision too against Wigan. The key is taking those opportunities to bolster your position.

Its important not to peak too early, but I don't think Arsenal has peaked - we've had relatively easy games against lower table sides, Today was probably the toughest test for us this season. At a ground we had not won at in 7 years.

We are still on the way up, and we aren't firing on all cylinders just yet. 5-0 results are flattering, especially against the bottom of the table club. But the real reason behind all this hype is the disastrous way we have begun the last two campaigns, we haven't even played as well as we did in early 2004/05 when we came second on the heels of the unbeaten season. so we have some way to go.

like I said, the three 1-0 victories by 3 of the top 4 today show what kind of victories you need to grab - especially when you don't dominate the opposition.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by medube(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2007
I really don't see any of the 4 English clubs in the Champion's Leagus making an impact this season in the tournament.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by debosky(m): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2007
I agree. . .on Chelsea that is grin. but what is your basis for writing the others off?
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2007
actualy,i tink evry team who won d prem finished in d top 2 d previous year,though i'm not sure of blackburn.
but theres a first time 4 evrytin,so YES!i beleive,i hav no 'reasonable reason' not to beleive.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2007
medube:

I really don't see any of the 4 English clubs in the Champion's Leagus making an impact this season in the tournament.

Liverpool have bought well and I see them going far.That's what is wrong with most analysis of football,people have knee jerk reactions.I guess Liverpool's dour performance has led people to conclude they might not go so far in the UCL.

Chelski is hard to tell because of all the uncertainty sorrounding their manager.Ithink all the English sides are  capable of winning.I still think its between Barca,Milan,Madrid and Inter
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by Iman3(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2007
ritchboi:

actualy,i think evry team who won d prem finished in d top to the previous year,though i'm not sure of blackburn.
but theres a first time 4 everything,so YES!i beleive,i hav no 'reasonable reason' not to beleive.

You have to go back to Leeds Utd in 91/92 to find a club that finished outside the top 3, winning the League the next season.Arsenal won the League in 98 despite finishing 3rd the previous season.However,they finished 3rd on goal difference.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by ritchboi: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2007
'top two' i mean,seun gat 2 do sumn bout ur posts being automaticaly modified.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by medube(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2007
I haven't really seen any flare in the play yet. At Chelsea agreed we are really going through some rough time beyond doubt, but still we have seen some teams really shake the other top 3 at various times. Its either, the top 4 are yet to kick off fully or the other teams this season are not going to sit and get run over easily.
Re: Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds by medube(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2007
Manchester City is another team to really watch out for this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (784)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.