Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,764 members, 7,905,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:22 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (845602 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2014
vinci500: 'cheap' is not a relative word, different people have different definition for 'cheap', what is described cheap by you might be ruby expensive for someone else.As a matter of fact Unisask tuition fee is still below the median average for canadian institutions for graduate studies, am sure this link would help you http://www.usask.ca/tuition/quote
Talking UG wise not for pg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by slyk2(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
PlayPays:
Yes Yes they will I came here with a letter from my Uncle that I wld be staying with him even when cic was requesting I pay 1yr accomodation which I didn't ofcos!
If her side is close to your school then you need not to trouble yourself.
No survey plan ain't a problem.

You did great.
My headache is going down faster.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello, just to double-check. Is this address right for Letter of introduction?

The Visa Officer,
High Commission of Canada,
4 Anifowoshe Street,
Victoria Island Lagos,
Nigeria.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by slyk2(m): 12:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
pchax: Hello, just to double-check. Is this address right for Letter of introduction?

The Visa Officer,
High Commission of Canada,
4 Anifowoshe Street,
Victoria Island Lagos,
Nigeria.

Thanks!

You're absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
slyk2:

You're absolutely right.

I am absolutely grateful.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
hellos house please tell me if it's possible to use a sponsor that has every required document but not tax clearance as my sponsor to study in Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
lekibraky: hellos house please tell me if it's possible to use a sponsor that has every required document but not tax clearance as my sponsor to study in Canada

na was oooo every required docs but no tax clearance.... but why
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
@all...especially those presently in canny

My bro wants to do a UG program at SAIT but my biggest fear now is that it may b difficult for him to transfer, after the 2 year program, to a university to earn his bachelors. I just want some kind of assurance that transferring and extending his study visa will not b a problem then.

All contributions are welcomed...thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 1:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
lekibraky: hellos house please tell me if it's possible to use a sponsor that has every required document but not tax clearance as my sponsor to study in Canada

If ur sponsor is a government worker, fire on
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by omooba2015(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Good Morning to you all. Please i want to ask 3questions. (!).. Paper route, do i need to print out 2D barcode page, or i just fill the form and print out? .(2). sorry i want to know the meaning of UCI, i appear i the application for study visa in page 1. no 1. what is the meaning?...(3). My sponsorer International passport has expire, and he has traveling experience on it, can i still use or NOT. Please sir and ma, your quick response will also help me . Contribution please. God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by degreat11(m): 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2014

if ur sponsor is working there is no big deal in providing tax clearance but if its a business he needs to provide proof of funds, u can use docs such as sales invoice, debit note , credit note, receipts etc as evidence lastly he can get his tax clearance docs at any designated office.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Mcjimmy:

@kepner if you are a fresh graduate then state it in your SOP, and in the visa form. You can tell in you sop that you have just finished and you do not want to waste time. Pls do not lie on your sop ... That is why I said your document is just the backup for your sop..Sop is what the visa read most to see how intelligent you are and if they find out you are not so much convincing and serious then you are on your own.

Ma'am, did ur siblings both use a single SOA of 2m or SOA of 2m each? what level of program did they go for and what other docs was submitted to boost their chances apart from the SOP. One can't be too sure if it was only the SOP that did d job.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 1:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
omooba2015: Good Morning to you all. Please i want to ask 3questions. (!).. Paper route, do i need to print out 2D barcode page, or i just fill the form and print out? .(2). sorry i want to know the meaning of UCI, i appear i the application for study visa in page 1. no 1. what is the meaning?...(3). My sponsorer International passport has expire, and he has traveling experience on it, can i still use or NOT. Please sir and ma, your quick response will also help me . Contribution please. God bless you
Yes to question 1. UCI no is meant to be fill if u have be denied visa application b4. U can also submit his birth cert or driving license etc, just any I d card that has his/her data.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Asalyn: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi guys....pls I need help. Av bn trying to pay for my deposit in order for centennial to send my LoA but it seems banks are not buying the notification mail of admission the skul sent...juz wondering if der is anoda way to go about it....pls dos going to centennial shld help?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by timmituyi: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello All,

Please for those seeking MUN admission for Fall (September) 2015/2016 session. I will appreciate if someone can confirm to me that one has to provide all the required documents on the application page including transcripts before one can succcessfully pay and complete the application process.

Asking so as to know the next step to take...... applying for my kiddo sis.

Thanks....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
timmituyi: Hello All,

Please for those seeking MUN admission for Fall (September) 2015/2016 session. I will appreciate if someone can confirm to me that one has to provide all the required documents on the application page including transcripts before one can succcessfully pay and complete the application process.

Asking so as to know the next step to take...... applying for my kiddo sis.

Thanks....
Absolutely yes. Request for transcripts will come later after you must have applied.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by matic12: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
@my co-winter applicants.

I received a mail yesterday to go for my medical exams.

More testimonies this week.

14 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by IyaEjima(f): 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
kanny1: Absolutely yes. Request for transcripts will come later afetr you must have applied.

Pls are we to send the docs via email, cuz i didnt see any upload icon while filling the form ( not submitted though). Applying for Master of Nursing (fall 2015)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
matic12: @my co-winter applicants.

lucky you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by masterp204: 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2014

Congrats . Amen!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
oghos2k: Guys!! Medicals will show today..
amen o...lol...just submitted on friday o...anxiety and anticipation no go kill person
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 3:48pm On Sep 24, 2014
masterp204:

Congrats . Amen!!!
amen! I tap into that testimony ooooooooooo congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
IyaEjima:

Pls are we to send the docs via email, cuz i didnt see any upload icon while filling the form ( not submitted though). Applying for Master of Nursing (fall 2015)
Nope. If you didnt see any upload icon, dont bother. After submitting, you 'll be required to get in touch with you alma mata to send a hard copy of 1. transcripts 2. letter of degree confirmation. Reference letters will be sent via online by your referees.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
When did you submit application and what route?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello my beautiful people on here:
Please kindly assist your sister with answers
1. I did medicals in May 2014,though my visa got cancelled,do I need to go for medicals if applying next week?
2. I have paid my full tuition fee of $21,000-how do I fill out the portion that asks for a. Funds available for my stay b.Room&Board c.Other?
Please assist me as I try to be on the right track. Many thanks!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.