Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,738 members, 7,905,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:20 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (845486 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
@Kabosky...why was your visa cancelled after medicals?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
@opsynusy...Bonsoir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
Joe980: @opsynusy...Bonsoir
Bonsoir Mon ami..cava?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
opsynusy: Bonsoir Mon ami..cava?
Bien, merci
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
Joe980: Bien, merci
voila..vouz comprenez francais aussi..ca c'est bonne
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
opsynusy: i guess he opened a mail on my behalf for correspondence so that he ll get the infos 1st and relay to me

Lady! U get wahala sha. Go and be praying and relax jare....habaa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
yadipson:

Lady! U get wahala sha. Go and be praying and relax jare....habaa
ok
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by trekstar(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
matic12: @my co-winter applicants.

I received a mail yesterday to go for my medical exams.

More testimonies this week.

Congrats
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2014
opsynusy: voila..vouz comprenez francais aussi..ca c'est bonne
oui cool Ne parle pas couramment mais ... Je veux apprendre
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yemochi: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Asalyn: Hi guys....pls I need help. Av bn trying to pay for my deposit in order for centennial to send my LoA but it seems banks are not buying the notification mail of admission the skul sent...juz wondering if der is anoda way to go about it....pls dos going to centennial shld help?....

How much were you asked to deposit for your LOA? Is it tuition deposit?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
@Joe980,I got study/work permit approval,the TRV was stamped,and when I got to collect my passport@VFS-the TRV was cancelled with a pen&a stamp! Reasons: VO was satisfied that I had sufficient financial resources for my tuition and upkeep. Very painful experience.
So do you think my medicals is still valid as I wish to re-apply next week? Or will I asked to go for medicals again?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
you gotta take new medicals I believe
Kabosky1956: @Joe980,I got study/work permit approval,the TRV was stamped,and when I got to collect my passport@VFS-the TRV was cancelled with a pen&a stamp! Reasons: VO was satisfied that I had sufficient financial resources for my tuition and upkeep. Very painful experience.
So do you think my medicals is still valid as I wish to re-apply next week? Or will I asked to go for medicals again?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
Joe980: oui cool Ne parle pas couramment mais ... Je veux apprendre
d'accord ca n'est pal mal aussi,j'ai comprend un peu mais je parle Tres bien coolOu vous avez appris le francais
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kabosky1956: @Joe980,I got study/work permit approval,the TRV was stamped,and when I got to collect my passport@VFS-the TRV was cancelled with a pen&a stamp! Reasons: VO was satisfied that I had sufficient financial resources for my tuition and upkeep. Very painful experience.
Too bad, go ahead and apply. I think medicals last 6months not sure though. You gat nothing to lose even if you are called for another medicals...just the #cash. Good luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
.... As per medicals... u don't need to... Medicals are valid for a year i believe....

I still don't get the reason why ur visa was cancelled ? U said VO was satisfied u have sufficient funds but still cancelled a Visa he/she already approved ?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2014
@oghos2k
I thought medicals were valid for 1year? I did the last one in 4months ago.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
opsynusy: d'accord ca n'est pal mal aussi,j'ai comprend un peu mais je parle Tres bien cool
That's cool. Where did you get the knowledge? Je veux dire l'école
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
Siga: .... As per medicals... u don't need to... Medicals are valid for a year i believe....

I still don't get the reason why ur visa was cancelled ? U said VO was satisfied u have sufficient funds but still cancelled a Visa he/she already approved ?
Oga mi Sir. Its a typo on her side. #Wasn't satisfied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2014

Do you have enough money now and proof it? Or you are submitting the same financial proof you used before?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
It was a typo..bro!! VO wasn't satisfied that I had sufficient financial resources for tuition&living expenses. My case was a surprising one.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Joe980: Oga mi Sir. Its a typo on her side. #Wasn't satisfied
... Gat ya bro... how runz... Roll easy bro.. no shaking
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kabosky1956: It was a typo..bro!! VO wasn't satisfied that I had sufficient financial resources for tuition&living expenses. My case was a surprising one.
.... Like Justwizzy said... U go need beef up ur SOA or investment docs... if possible look for a co-sponsor ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Siga: ... Gat ya bro... how runz... Roll easy bro.. no shaking
Very fine Sir. How is family?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kabosky1956(f): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Yeah,am submitting receipt of full tuition fee of my program(1year);and also my sponsor's financial documents has been boosted..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Joe980: Very fine Sir. How is family?
... Family dey sexy as ever... and still stayed Gucci down to the socks... grin

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kabosky1956: Yeah,am submitting receipt of full tuition fee of my program(1year);and also my sponsor's financial documents has been boosted..
Whats the closing balance on your last submission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
Babahor:
Yes o
have u submitted ur docs for TRV pls,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hi guys,

Good job on the forum.

Please I have a few questions and I hope someone will be kind enough to answer:

1.1 Do I need to pay my fees before applying? Does it boost my application in any way?

1.2 Is middle of October too late to apply for January entry?

1.3 Which is the fastest route; Online or Paper?

And if it's not too much to ask, can someone with a TRV please give me a personal e-mail so I can contact him/her?

Thanks and God bless!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
Kabosky1956: Yeah,am submitting receipt of full tuition fee of my program(1year);and also my sponsor's financial documents has been boosted..
abeg sister explain what u mean by boosted , or r u wan of d OLUWOLE BABES

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Klinkiddy: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Onyeoma3:

Congrats on ur TRV and sorry for the delay in resumption.
@ d bolded : How many years TRV were you given?? If tis 2 years, you'll have a longer expiry date for entry into Canada and you don't have much to worry about but if tis a 1 year TRV, and you don't enter Maple land before it expires, you might run into difficulties(presenting fresh docx and all)...
My advice: if the former, then relax but if the latter, apply to another school (with the same duration of program) for a winter start date and come over immediately to commence ur studies by january.
All the best...

Thanks bro!
I was giving just 1yr trv and I planned to enter Canny before the yr runs out or next yr sha, cox I can't just sit down in Naija and allow my trv expires wifout traveling. applying to another school would be kinda difficult for me cox i'll still need to pay the school tuition. hope u understand me? more info is highly allowed. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello,

My Dad's SOA is from a fixed deposit account. He deposited 12M there some time back but going through the SOA, it states an opening balance of 50K and closing of 300K. Please bankers in the house, what is wrong and how can this be explained? My dad also got a letter from the bank that states he has 12M in a fixed deposit and it shows the interest rate, the date it was put in and the date it would mature. Can this SOA still be used in combination with the letter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Lordopsy4jc: 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hello all... hope everyone is doing good today.. please I need a quick bailout on the actual sizing of the passport photograph
for online App. I am kinda confuse right now.. i got my passport snapped as per standard paper print, but while trying to scan
from an HP , am getting a diff specification from the instruction.

Please anyone experience about this should pls give me some guide line or pls send me a PM so that I can send what I have right now for vetting.

My Ogas pls help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.