Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,869 members, 7,895,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:19 PM

PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel (20571 Views)

Buhari Seals Deal On Stable Power Supply / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures / Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by elohorayodele: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2014
Wonder why PDP always pick/use people who have been charged/arrested for one crime or the other. In this case we have Bankole, Buruji n OGD

6 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ntyce(m): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2014
they just lost the race.
why collaborate with Daniel?

Yimu yimu
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by faaz24: 6:17am On Sep 24, 2014
[quote author=ochilikoko]PDP.......POWER TO D PEOPLE....

GEJ REMAINS IN CHARGE
In charge of what ....ur life ?
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by 2cato: 6:17am On Sep 24, 2014
A
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by arsetalks(m): 6:17am On Sep 24, 2014
sexyseun: OGD Again? Can one run for governorship as many times as possible? Because gbenga daniels did two tenure as a governor of ogun state
He is not running. PDP is reportedly forming an alliance with him so the iidiot's supporters can vote for whoever PDP present.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by habex050: 6:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Hhhhhhhhmmmmmm
do or die affair.
politics is now a game if death from this part if the world
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2014
arsetalks: He is not running. PDP is reportedly forming an alliance with him so the iidiot's supporters can vote for whoever PDP present.
why insult them

We will prefer a million Gbenga daniel to Tinubu so you are the iddioot here.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by arsetalks(m): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2014
Only a corrupt man keep corrupt people as his friends ( birds of the same feather must flock together), GEJ is doing his best to convince even his die hard supporters how much of a corrupt man he is.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by arsetalks(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem: why insult them

just as you all prefer Bode George. It is not new, corrupt people thrive under GEJ.

I insist Daniel is an idioot. A proper one.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2014
arsetalks: just as you all prefer Bode George. It is not knew, corrupt people thrive under GEJ.

I insist Daniel is an idioot. A proper one.

Again a million Bode George over Tinubu.

I don't think you know the level of corruption going on in Lagos state

It is monumental !

Although Gbenga is not a credible person as he is one and the same with those that destroyed this country
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Ifeogunleye1(f): 6:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Naija I hail ooooo
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Both amosun and daniel are hated in ogun state, unless a credible candidate who will be loved by the masses emerges will PDP try to win.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by arsetalks(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

Again a million Bode George over Tinubu.

I don't think you know the level of corruption going on in Lagos state

It is monumental !

Although Gbenga is not a credible person as he is one and the same with those that destroyed this country
All who destroy the nation are idiotss but again, the topic was about Gbenga Daniels and to me he is an iidiot because he made me look and feel like an iidiot too. To think I actively supported that tw*t in 2003. Disgusting.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Naavah(f): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem: why insult them

Don't mind him. I prefer OGD to this Tinubu's world. We r tired of aMosun's govt here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: Both amosun and daniel are hated in ogun state, unless a credible candidate who will be loved by the masses emerges will PDP try to win.

But Osoba is loved by the majority of Ogun state indigenes

Couple with HID Awolowo and Alake of Egba. It is a sure defeat of APC

Obasanjo is not loved in Ogun remember
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by OAUTemitayo: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: Both amosun and daniel are hated in ogun state, unless a credible candidate who will be loved by the masses emerges will PDP try to win.
Amosun hated in Ogun state?
You must be dreaming

13 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Naavah:
Don't mind him. I prefer OGD to this Tinubu's world. We r tired of aMosun's govt here.

I know a lot of them will not believe that APC has under performed and have liabilities like Atiku, Buhari and Tinubu on their team.

They deceive themselves so much that they believe their own lies. They have given the victory to PDP without them even knowing.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by real2fix(m): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2014
who is daniel? Amosun continue jor...

6 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by OAUTemitayo: 6:36am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

But Osoba is loved by the majority of Ogun state indigenes

Couple with HID Awolowo and Alake of Egba. It is a sure defeat of APC

Obasanjo is not loved in Ogun remember
Mr. Man, What makes you think the Alake of Egbaland will support OGD against Amosun?
The same OGD that nearly dethroned him because he complained about the roads in Abeokuta?
Osoba loved by Ogun state Indigines?
No wonder he cannot win his re-election in 2003.
You dont know anything about Ogun state politics.
TAN money has stuffed out the sense in your head

21 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Kulzil(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2014
Hmm, nothing surprises me again in naija
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by DONGOYARO1: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Amosun is hated in Ogun state? It seems you were inebriated when you typed this.
Stay off early morning alcohol !

7 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
Mr. Man, What makes you think the Alake of Egbaland will support OGD against Amosun?
The same OGD that nearly dethroned him because he complained about the roads in Abeokuta?
Osoba loved by Ogun state Indigines?
No wonder he cannot win his re-election in 2003.
You dont know anything about Ogun state politics.
TAN money has stuffed out the sense in your head

Currently Osoba has the APC party structure in Ogun

Alaka of Egba was OPENLY INSULTED BY THE APC NATIONAL LEADER

Osoba is way preferred than Amosun, go an write it down.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Why can't Nigerians ever learn their political lessons? Is it not this Bankole man that once looted billions from the coffers of House of Reps during his time as speaker? & now some clueless misfits are endorsing his gubernatorial candidatureship.I love my country & I luv being Nigerian,but our political system is just a mess.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 24, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
Amosun hated in Ogun state?
You must be dreaming
I know what am saying, shagamites and ijebus don't like amosun, forget about the nairaland comment, amosun is hated by workers and students (take a stroll to tasued, OOU or any state working environ), I know ogun state very well. If you doubt me, ask any yoruba dude on nairaland

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Naavah(f): 6:40am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

I know a lot of them will not believe that APC has under performed and have liabilities like Atiku, Buhari and Tinubu on their team.

They deceive themselves so much that they believe their own lies. They have given the victory to PDP without them even knowing.
Pple tht know politics know pdp ll win if they come together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Amosun is hated in Ogun state? It seems you were inebriated when you typed this.
Stay off early morning alcohol !
Ask questions,maybe they like him abeokuta. But in shagamu and ijebu, they don't like him. Students don't like him, workers don't like him cos he frequently owe them salaries. Forget about nairaland comments and let's face reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by OAUTemitayo: 6:43am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

Currently Osoba has the APC party structure in Ogun

Alaka of Egba was OPENLY INSULTED BY THE APC NATIONAL LEADER

Osoba is way preferred than Amosun, go an write it down.
You dont know anything about Ogun politics.
Ososba has APC structure in Ogun?
No wonder he registered another part AGN when his cohorts in APC failed to gain party structure at the party congress.
Tinubu insulted Alake?
The same Tinubu that was just installed as a High chief by Alake?
Who be this gan na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Naavah(f): 6:44am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: I know what am saying, shagamites and ijebus don't like amosun, forget about the nairaland comment, amosun is hated by workers and students (take a stroll to tasued, OOU or any state working environ), I know ogun state very well. If you doubt me, ask any yoruba dude on nairaland
Correct.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by samjbo: 6:44am On Sep 24, 2014
We are watching the drama.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by OAUTemitayo: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: I know what am saying, shagamites and ijebus don't like amosun, forget about the nairaland comment, amosun is hated by workers and students (take a stroll to tasued, OOU or any state working environ), I know ogun state very well. If you doubt me, ask any yoruba dude on nairaland
Amosun hated by Ogun workers?
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2014
enkay4love: Why can't Nigerians ever learn their political lessons? Is it not this Bankole man that once looted billions from the coffers of House of Reps during his time as speaker? & now some clueless misfits are endorsing his gubernatorial candidatureship.I love my country & I luv being Nigerian,but our political system is just a mess.

No one is supporting Bankole. PDP should just present a credible candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Meets The CEO Of Yamaha Motors In Lagos (photos) / Suicide Bombers Planning Christmas Attacks To Embarrass Buhari - DSS / What Is Wrong With Having Buhari As The President Of This Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.