Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,886 members, 7,895,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel (20572 Views)

Buhari Seals Deal On Stable Power Supply / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures / Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by wallex1983(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2014
I will soon go and get a pix of the river..... road I mean, that leads to his Asoludero Mansion in Sagamu.

For Dimeji, he shuld forget abt governorship. The only tin I miss abt him iڪ all his 'phonetics'. He will be good sha as funke Amosun's spokesperson
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

then you must be so so stu.pid if you think changing their party means changed personalities.

If you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig you goat

Who is talking about personality here? You talked about APC having nothing else to offer when it was actually PDP that has ruled nationally since 1999 When somebody pointed out your stupidity to you, you made mention of Atiku and Obasanjo simply because the former is now an APC member.

Would you now regard Obasanjo/ Atiku tenure of 1999-2007 as an APC government because Atiku is now an APC member?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Exponental(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:
I used to give you some regards b4 but ur posts this morning shows how myopic you are.
Bro, I reside in Ogun state, shuttle btwn Abeokuta and Ijebu. You know nothing about Ogun state politics.
No traditional ruler will ever support Daniel, he desecrated the Obas while he was in power.
Osoba will rather support Amosun than join forces with Daniel.
Obasanjo is very very relevant in Ogun, Egba people love and respect him.

The PDP and LP stand a better chance without Daniel than with Daniel in their team.

Also, OGD is 20ce worse than Tinubu. He can't be trusted with half of the power Tinubu has right now, he will overuse it.
.His reign as governor was filled with rituals, bloodletting, corruption, impunity and lies.
1. U either dont live in Ogun or u dont know anything about Ogun politics.
2. Who told u Osoba will rather work with Amosun than Daniel? U are living in 2010/2011 era. Av u heard of matagbamole @ all?
3. If d presidency could predict a win for APC without daniel's LP, then u think they are not serious abt winning abi? U are d joker here. Osun lost to APC for just one reason n dat is d same reason daniel is needed. Think!
4. Ur vote is one. Everybody is not U!
I am not anti-Amosun........ I am just a critic here!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by SirMaster101: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

They didn't ask him to run but to support PDP thats all

The reality is that with Tinubu still in APC, APC is going down in the SW starting with Ekiti because APC has nothing to offer us.

Shameless chameleon, you are here again spewing trash. Only newbies will fall for your gimmicks, we know you and you will be exposed soon. Idiotuuu.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by brainpulse: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

should i give you a summary of the link you posted.
Amosun said he won't resort to borrowing in order to pay salaries OGD refused to pay. He has been subsequent months but told the worker to wait till when govt is bouyant enough to pay.
OGD admin refused to pay, Amosun said he will pay when he has the money.
So will you blame him for OGD's sins?
You don't need to go this far to nail their many lies, we know before hand that they will tell lies and propaganda and never objective and fiar for once in a discuss.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by mogentle(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: I know what am saying, shagamites and ijebus don't like amosun, forget about the nairaland comment, amosun is hated by workers and students (take a stroll to tasued, OOU or any state working environ), I know ogun state very well. If you doubt me, ask any yoruba dude on nairaland
What is this TANoid saying? Shagamu, Ijebu ode. You'd better come to Shagamu and drive on our fly overs that we are enjoying now. I pray for him anytime i drive through those roads. No serious person should take Cuztomized13 serious.
The question people are asking these days in Ogun: Can anyone show us a single road constructed by PDP dt is still in existence. Popular answer: No. Bye bye to OGROMA's shoddy job, cultism, House of assembly lock down, high tuition fees, insecurity etc.
. I pray that this alliance will work so that they feature Bank-ole for maximum defeat by Amosun.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by SirMaster101: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: don't get me wrong ooo, OGD isn't my beloved, so what will you say about lecturers salaries he owed for months?

Nwabekeyi, Stop your lies and be responsible for once. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by kolaaderin: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

Again a million Bode George over Tinubu.

I don't think you know the level of corruption going on in Lagos state

It is monumental !

Although Gbenga is not a credible person as he is one and the same with those that destroyed this country

Stop this propaganda and prove to us the level of corruption going on in Lagos that PDP government could not probe even if it's just to make cheap political point again the opposition. We have all seen the level of corruption under GEJ and PDP, it's already on Guiness book of unbreakable records. How in the world will u compare someone that has never been charged for any crime to someone still answering to probes of misconduct and we are all aware Oga Joe and PDP are not ready to deliver judgement because he is there party member and could hand over Ogun to them. Like wise Bode george.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by fowowe411: 8:57am On Sep 24, 2014
sexyseun: OGD Again? Can one run for governorship as many times as possible? Because gbenga daniels did two tenure as a governor of ogun state
My sister you didn't read the post,talk true?
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 24, 2014
No permanent friend or enemy in Politics. Nigerian politics is weird.......

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ElFenomeno1: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2014
PDP wont speak for and rule the people of Ogun State.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by fendorf(m): 9:04am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

Kindly confirm what he is owing?
I am nit a civil servant but my parents are, salaries are paid when due.
He is only owing gratuity spanning for 2 years, he paid the backlog of over 5 years owed by Daniel.

He is still negotiating with teachers over their 13% increment.
He just approved Call allowance for livestock workers, he will start paying by October. OOU lecturers have been paid their arrears.
So what else.
His main problem is that he's too heady (agidi). doesn't know how to play politics, he focused too much on too many road infrastructures all at the same time. it seems like its now a burden on him now.
God bless you for that comment
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by fendorf(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2014
mogentle:
What is this TANoid saying? Shagamu, Ijebu ode. You'd better come to Shagamu and drive on our fly overs that we are enjoying now. I pray for him anytime i drive through those roads. No serious person should take Cuztomized13 serious.
The question people are asking these days in Ogun: Can anyone show us a single road constructed by PDP dt is still in existence. Popular answer: No. Bye bye to OGROMA's shoddy job, cultism, House of assembly lock down, high tuition fees, insecurity etc.
. I pray that this alliance will work so that they feature Bank-ole for maximum defeat by Amosun.
And it was pdp led govt that created the arrears debt before amosun was elected

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by royalblood21: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

They didn't ask him to run but to support PDP thats all

The reality is that with Tinubu still in APC, APC is going down in the SW starting with Ekiti because APC has nothing to offer us.

Mr fool... are u from Ogun?

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Pataki: 9:10am On Sep 24, 2014
PDP nor any of its acolytes will NEVER again govern in Ogun State.

Only foools celebrate and consult with that murderer and cultist called Ogidi Ole.

The same OGD that now has his UK visa application rejected. Disgrace is coming all of their way come 2015.

Amosun Must Go for 2nd term!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2014
mogentle:

no one should take me serious, ok ooo, but PDP hosted the all nigerian games in ogun, they constructed several pitches and stadiums.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Baawaa(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

But these are APC member. I think you are sick undecided grin grin grin grin
Because,i'm not a politician,what you said is for you and your entire family.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ntyce(m): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Exponental:
1. U either dont live in Ogun or u dont know anything about Ogun politics.
2. Who told u Osoba will rather work with Amosun than Daniel? U are living in 2010/2011 era. Av u heard of matagbamole @ all?
3. If d presidency could predict a win for APC without daniel's LP, then u think they are not serious abt winning abi? U are d joker here. Osun lost to APC for just one reason n dat is d same reason daniel is needed. Think!
4. Ur vote is one. Everybody is not U!
I am not anti-Amosun........ I am just a critic here!

For you to know the phrase Matagbomole, it shows you are familiar with Ogun politics but I will say a bit.
Osoba will NEVER work with Daniel, if he can't reconcile with Amosun, he will move a new party.
Osoba never resided in Abeokuta during the 8 year reign of Daniel.
Osoba and Amosun's issues are political and can still be resolved b4 the elections.
Osoba and Daniel have personal differences, Daniel has been rude to the Egbas when he threatened to dethrone the Alake, Osoba has a high chief won't support his kind.
if they should fail to resolve their diff, most of the Osoba loyal factions at the senate and house of assembly may not win reelection.
Amosun however will need Osoba if this proposed merger by LP nd PDP shld see the light.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by hok4u(f): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2014
mogentle:

Gbam

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by mrbamo(m): 9:30am On Sep 24, 2014
I beg nar who get safety pin? My trouser dey fall ........

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aalymah(f): 9:36am On Sep 24, 2014
God wil pUNish PDP and dt steewid gbenga daniel 4 al d attrocities e commited in ogun state durin his tenure...e is supposed 2 evn cover his face in shame!!!
By God's grace its Amosun til 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by SPSpecial(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2014
ola6: For the THRID time this week, THERE IS TROUBLE IN PARADISE! cheesy

And my paradise will never be jeopardise cause it is not home for the goons devils like PDP - Party of Devilish People.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: Ask questions,maybe they like him abeokuta. But in shagamu and ijebu, they don't like him. Students don't like him, workers don't like him cos he frequently owe them salaries. Forget about nairaland comments and let's face reality.
Exactly!! Here in Ijebu,they hate him while in Abeokuta and it's sorrunding,they like him, what happens is that,he focus on just the Capital and some major city like Abk and Sagamu,neglecting some parts like Ijebu Igbo,Ago Iwoye etc. I like him though,but I don't think he will be re elected,but I will vote for him.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by texaco1: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Some points should be noted and they are . Dimeji bankole is no match for amosun ,it will be better for pdp to find another acceptable candidate . Secondly , many people like amsoun and the presidency knows this and this is why the president has decided to reach out to both labour party and ogd to help the pdp defeat apc amosun. Thirdly for amosun to lose the next elections, there has be to serious in fighting within ogun state apc . And if the news coming out about amosun quarrels with osoba and his group is true then maybe pdp has a chance . But if oogun apc is united ,then pdp should forget about ogun state at least for now
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2014
rahazaqa: Exactly!! Here in Ijebu,they hate him while in Abeokuta and it's sorrunding,they like him, what happens is that,he focus on just the Capital and some major city like Abk and Sagamu,neglecting some parts like Ijebu Igbo,Ago Iwoye etc. I like him though,but I don't think he will be re elected,but I will vote for him.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by mogentle(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: no one should take me serious, ok ooo, but PDP hosted the all nigerian games in ogun, they constructed several pitches and stadiums.
Is that all. Only stadium. What an early morning joke. OGD can never sell anything for Ogun people again. People will only help him to spend his loot. People are now wiser and you know what, Ogun is far from Ekiti. angry grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
Amosun hated by Ogun workers?
hey,you should just keep shut,..it seems you live in Abeokuta or u don't even live in Ogun state. Come to Ijebu or other areas apart from Abk and hear comment on SIA. Even the teachers hate him, the Student also hate him,im not talking about MAPOLY students here,.Moreso,there is a little quarel between him and Osoba, so all this chi,ts can affect his re election. I love him though.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2014
mogentle:
Is that all. Only stadium. What an early morning joke. OGD can never sell anything for Ogun people again. People will only help him to spend his loot. People are now wiser and you know what, Ogun is far from Ekiti. angry grin
Am not saying OGD performed well but OGD's 1st tenure is better than amosun's 1st tenure, OGD just messed himself up in the second tenure.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Reachyrich(f): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2014
Amosun can never be deafeated.lobatan

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by mogentle(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2014
rahazaqa: ...,but I will vote for him.
[b][/b]
GBAM!!!!
End of Discussion.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2014
mogentle: [b][/b]
GBAM!!!!
End of Discussion.
Yeah,rather than voting for PDP Dimeji or LP. He is still manageable and maybe he will make some corrections in the second term. I still have hope on him.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by bouquie1(f): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Daniel should go n seat down joor. He has betrayed d trust of his people. Nothing for him in Ogun, nothing for PDP in Ogun they should all leave Amosun in peace

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agbaje Goes Solo, Shuns Party Bigwigs In Campaign / Nnamdi Kanu And The Threat Of Political Backwardness In Anambra / Governor Fayose Carries Placard "APC, #Bring Back Our Dapchi Girls"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.