Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:55 PM

PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel (20606 Views)

Buhari Seals Deal On Stable Power Supply / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures / Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by jayjagz: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2014
Even the comments here shows there's no way for People Degenerating Party. grin Daniel ko...den ni
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ntyce(m): 10:01am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: Am not saying OGD performed well but OGD's 1st tenure is better than amosun's 1st tenure, OGD just messed himself up in the second tenure.

Even if ur post was true.
OGD'S second term set Ogun state backwards by 20years. 1 step forward, 3 steps backwards
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by mogentle(m): 10:04am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: OGD's 1st tenure is better than amosun's 1st tenure
Okay, can you explain how? I want to know pls.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

Even if ur post was true.
OGD'S second term set Ogun state backwards by 20years. 1 step forward, 3 steps backwards
like I said earlier, I'm not an OGD apologist, all am trying to say is that SIA is kinda clueless, he lacks a blueprint for ogun state.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Baawaa(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: I know what am saying, shagamites and ijebus don't like amosun, forget about the nairaland comment, amosun is hated by workers and students (take a stroll to tasued, OOU or any state working environ), I know ogun state very well. If you doubt me, ask any yoruba dude on nairaland
You said they should asked any Yoruba person,mind you,this is not ordinary Yoruba person but bonafide Egba son.78% of Ogun State people loves Amosun.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2014
nope he is not going for another term in office..dont get ur self confused
sexyseun: OGD Again? Can one run for governorship as many times as possible? Because gbenga daniels did two tenure as a governor of ogun state
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ntyce(m): 10:34am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: like I said earlier, I'm not an OGD apologist, all am trying to say is that SIA is kinda clueless, he lacks a blueprint for ogun state.

I may not dispute you that he's clueless but the present opposition of pdp, lp and ppn don't even can't match the Clueless Amosun.

He has a blueprint which is to rebuild the state which he has been working on however he made mistakes in the implementation. Too many construction at a time.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Abbycite(m): 10:40am On Sep 24, 2014
Reachyrich: Amosun can never be deafeated.lobatan

If ur livelihood is dependent on Amosun administration, I will implore u to start making other arrangements......#my2cents#
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by tokjohn: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2014
You won't believe what you will see. Watch and Share!
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH8myBtiuAw&feature=share
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by SirMaster101: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: like I said earlier, I'm not an OGD apologist, all am trying to say is that SIA is kinda clueless, he lacks a blueprint for ogun state.

You keep contradicting yourself Nwabekeyi, you are from Abia state and dont have any stake in Ogun. Let the people of Ogun decide there fate. Enough of your jargons.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by bunlizlaw(f): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2014
I'm not an Ogun State indigene but I schooled in the state.I must confess that Gov Amosun's administration is unprofitable and unfriendly to the masses. He is indeed clueless as someone earlier said.APC should get another candidate if the party truly wants to secure Ogun State in 2015.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by haymoney01(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2014
sexyseun: OGD Again? Can one run for governorship as many times as possible? Because gbenga daniels did two tenure as a governor of ogun state
Did u read the post @all
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by argon500: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2014
Baawaa,, I love the name.. you really represent us with your name.. Would like to get to know you

Baawaa:
You said they should asked any Yoruba person,mind you,this is not ordinary Yoruba person but bonafide Egba son.78% of Ogun State people loves Amosun.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by sokera: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2014
Baawaa:
. God bless you, God bless you and God bless you. I am Ogun State indigene I LOVE AMOSU ...
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by shakaz(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by sokera: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2014
bunlizlaw: I'm not an Ogun State indigene but I schooled in the state.I must confess that Gov Amosun's administration is unprofitable and unfriendly to the masses. He is indeed clueless as someone earlier said.APC should get another candidate if the party truly wants to secure Ogun State in 2015.
must you show how foolish you are to the world? You know nothing about Ogun State just keep quite ... I am Ogun state indigene and I can tell you how much we love him... AMOSU for another term ...
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by shakaz(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Baawaa(m): 11:35am On Sep 24, 2014
sokera: . God bless you, God bless you and God bless you. I am Ogun State indigene I LOVE AMOSU ...
My brother,you are Blessed forever!!
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2014
arsetalks: Amosun can't bee defeated in Ogun state and if he is to be defeated, not by a man who did f*ck all for the people in his 2 terms.

APC own Ogun state for another 5 years at the least.
God bless you. I would only lead a revolution and die fighting if they try to rig it for PDP or any other political party. I ain't a APC member.. but I support Amosun for now
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by shiffynaani(m): 11:46am On Sep 24, 2014
bunlizlaw: I'm not an Ogun State indigene but I schooled in the state.I must confess that Gov Amosun's administration is unprofitable and unfriendly to the masses. He is indeed clueless as someone earlier said.APC should get another candidate if the party truly wants to secure Ogun State in 2015.
so we should expel somebody that makes the state infrastructural development as a trailblaizer for other states just because of some ODD reasons.Oga na mugun you be o,walahi
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Exponental(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

For you to know the phrase Matagbomole, it shows you are familiar with Ogun politics but I will say a bit.
Osoba will NEVER work with Daniel, if he can't reconcile with Amosun, he will move a new party.
Osoba never resided in Abeokuta during the 8 year reign of Daniel.
Osoba and Amosun's issues are political and can still be resolved b4 the elections.
Osoba and Daniel have personal differences, Daniel has been rude to the Egbas when he threatened to dethrone the Alake, Osoba has a high chief won't support his kind.
if they should fail to resolve their diff, most of the Osoba loyal factions at the senate and house of assembly may not win reelection.
Amosun however will need Osoba if this proposed merger by LP nd PDP shld see the light.
lol....... Amosun also has personal issues with Osoba. On d contrary, politicians cant be predicted. They are friends and fiends.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by sokera: 11:52am On Sep 24, 2014
shiffynaani: so we should expel somebody that makes the state infrastructural development as a trailblaizer for other states just because of some ODD reasons.Oga na mugun you be o,walahi
God bless you
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by awayeyebundle: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
See to me SIA or Amosun can be defeated if credible man in PDP is given the mandate......Hon.Akinlade Abiodun but given the mandate to clawless like dimeji bankole and pls stop mention ds fraudster Daniel Gbenga a thief that turned Ogun state to dustbin.....PDP chooe choice wisely
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Owoplenty(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
Breaking news!Indefinite hunger strike in hell,the cause is not know as of press time.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by bunlizlaw(f): 12:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
shiffynaani: so we should expel somebody that makes the state infrastructural development as a trailblaizer for other states just because of some ODD reasons.Oga na mugun you be o,walahi
I have reported you to the moderators because I don't see any reason why you should abuse me.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by haffaze777(m): 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
if dey like make dem woe osoba join amosun go still win
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by nellycobs: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
Amosun is one on the best performing Governors in Nigeria

Ayed44: Senate President David Mark is expected to lead a three-man delegation of the Peoples Democratic Party to Ogun State on Thursday to cement the working agreement between the state PDP and the Labour Party for the 2015 general elections.

Daniel had earlier this year defected from the PDP to the LP in controversial circumstances after which the national leadership of the LP handed over the leadership of the party to the former governor.

Investigation revealed that President Goodluck Jonathan, who already had a strong assurance that the LP would support him in his bid to retain his seat in 2015, also believed that the PDP should win the state governorship election.

A competent source in the camp of the former governor told one of our correspondents on the telephone on Tuesday that the Presidency had asked Daniel to “collapse his structure” in the LP into the PDP in order to unseat the incumbent Governor, Ibikunle Amosun, in the 2015 election.

“The Labour Party has already endorsed the candidacy of President Jonathan in 2015 but the President felt his fortune would be brighter if the state also falls into the hands of the PDP in the governorship election,” said the lawmaker, who had defected from the All Progressives Congress to the LP.

“He (Jonathan) believes the APC would win the next elections in the state if the PDP goes into the 2015 elections in its present state.”

The source, who craved anonymity, explained that Daniel’s meeting with the LP faithful at his Asoludero Court residence in Sagamu on Sunday, was to finalise their planned defection to the PDP on the prompting of Jonathan.

He was said to have enjoyed the backing of the party supporters to “collapse” the LP structure in the state into the PDP.

The source said the Presidency considered the report of independent assessors, who had come up with a verdict that the PDP as presently constituted, would not be able to defeat Amosun in 2015.

“It was then decided that if the party (PDP) could work on Daniel to bring his LP supporters to the PDP, it will be easy to unseat the APC and Amosun,” he said.

Daniel was however said to be demanding some elective seats at the state and national levels before moving his “structure” to the PDP, where he would have to work with his once close friend, who later became his arch enemy, Buruji Kashamu.

“The former governor wants one senate seat, five seats in the House of Representatives and 14 House of Assembly slots. These demands may however be cut down. These are the calculations that Mark and others will resolve when they come on Thursday,” the source said.

He disclosed that the PDP in the state was concluding plans to field a former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mr. Dimeji Bankole, for the state governorship election.

He explained that the impending return of Daniel to the PDP might not change the plan as Bankole’s candidature would be “by affirmation.”

The source said, “There wouldn’t be any need for primaries for the governorship since the ‘parties’ would have known what belong to them. The governorship seat will be by affirmation.”

Daniel, however, said he was still consulting concerning his reported plan to defect to the PDP.

He said as a “credible and trustworthy leader”, he had been given the mandate by the leaders in the Labour Party to consult widely with other political parties before taking the final decision on where to pitch his structure’s tent.

In a statement on Tuesday, the media aide to the ex-governor, Mr. Ayo Giwa, said Daniel had been empowered to consult with various political parties and thereafter decide on the way to go.

The Publicity Secretary of the LP, Ogun State, Mr. Deji Kalejaiye, in a telephone interview with one of our correspondents on Tuesday, also said Daniel was still consulting with other political parties on what he called the Amosun Must Go project http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-plots-amosuns-defeat-seals-deal-with-daniel/
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by marv1: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
Bundle of thieves, 1000 dimeji bankole * 10,000 gbenga daniel cannot defeat amosun. May be they have forgoten what happened in osun so soon. If these are the best option for pdp they have failed. How can looters be paraded as candidates ? Pdp promoting corruption as usual. No vision, no focus.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Abbycite(m): 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2014

God bless u jare! This Egba pple would definitely lead d man astray..... We all supported him in 2011 but he failed to measure up to expectation..... I don't know why he expect me to go to Abeokuta b4 benefitting from his govt. Surely, he would probably get most of Abk pple supports which is understandable but that's it..... Am very sure of d Ijebus and Remos (he is not getting up to 20 percent of their votes).... Advise d man to do d right thing between now and election time, then maybe he's got a chance..... If not? I pity all dis political jobbers painting d man white whereas he is actually black....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayemi: Online Campaign Poster Not Authorised By Me / Petrol Scarcity Looms As Depots Shutdown / Software Engineer Bags Life Imprisonment For Raping Minor On Children’s Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.