Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,944 members, 7,927,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel (20605 Views)

Buhari Seals Deal On Stable Power Supply / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures / Saraki’s Trial: PDP Plots To Pick Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by RockMaxi: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: PDP would seek an alliance with a decomposing corpse if it were to help them win a council poll. Nothing new here.

grin grin grin Watch your back bad guy...grin
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by free2ryhme: 6:49am On Sep 24, 2014
if this is how much evil men will go for power then there is trouble in paradise
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by DonaldGenes(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2014
gbaskiboy: Gbenga Daniel a glorified 419
You can say that again "Gbaskiboy"

PeeDeePee on a deadly Romancing Suicide mission
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2014
OAUTemitayo:
Amosun hated by Ogun workers?
yes, he owes them a lot. Shun what your see on TV and let's face reality.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: yes, he owes them a lot. Shun what your see on TV and let's face reality.

Also Ajimobi
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Exponental(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2014
Amosun is d cause of his problems. He should have balanced good governance and politics, afterall, he's not a saint too. Military lifestyle cannot work. His 2nd should have been automatic like Fashola's but he probably ignored d warnings (I'm sure he must have been told) or he didnt listen at all.
If grassroot APC politicians could be complaining n seeking for change, then, he has given his food to d dogs.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Abbycite(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2014
Am so tired of dis Amosun administration....... I can't endure another four years of dis man in power. PDP/APC/LP/PPN should just present a credible candidate, and we are good to go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 7:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Abbycite: Am so tired of dis Amosun administration....... I can't endure another four years of dis man in power. PDP/APC/LP/PPN should just present a credible candidate, and we are good to go!

I think Osoba is not bad. Whats your thought on that ?
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 24, 2014
Exponental: Amosun is d cause of his problems. He should have balanced good governance and politics, afterall, he's not a saint too. Military lifestyle cannot work. His 2nd should have been automatic like Fashola's but he probably ignored d warnings (I'm sure he must have been told) or he didnt listen at all.
If grassroot APC politicians could be complaining n seeking for change, then, he has given his food to d dogs.
seriously, he spent too much time of his tenure trying to nail gbenga daniel and building unnecessary substandard bridges when he can channel the fund into something else. For example, you rarely see smooth roads in ijebu-ode, all the roads are rough and patched and all he could do is build an unnecessary bridge @ lagos garage leaving the roads in a deplorable state.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Canme4u(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2014
sexyseun: OGD Again? Can one run for governorship as many times as possible? Because gbenga daniels did two tenure as a governor of ogun state

only 2 tenure. They are only seeking his support for PDP candidate not that he would be the one, though APC will rule that state beyond 2019. Amosun all the way.

APC Change

CHANGE Change forever!!!
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Canme4u(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2014
sexyseun: OGD Again? Can one run for governorship as many times as possible? Because gbenga daniels did two tenure as a governor of ogun state

only 2 tenure. They are only seeking his support for PDP candidate not that he would be the one, though APC will rule that state beyond 2019. Amosun all the way.

APC forever!!!
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Hamazz1: 7:09am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

They didn't ask him to run but to support PDP thats all

The reality is that with Tinubu still in APC, APC is going down in the SW starting with Ekiti because APC has nothing to offer us.
n wht has pdp offered 4all d donkey yrs it has ruled ds country..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Abbycite(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

I think Osoba is not bad. Whats your thought on that ?

Osoba first tenure is preferable to Amosun's..... But if u mean, Osoba coming back to govern d state, am sorry......he belong to d past!

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by nigerianvenom(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2014
omenka: PDP would seek an alliance with a decomposing corpse if it were to help them win a council poll. Nothing new here.

same way APC seeked obj's guidance to be their navigator
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ntyce(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

No one is supporting Bankole. PDP should just present a credible candidate.

I used to give you some regards b4 but ur posts this morning shows how myopic you are.
Bro, I reside in Ogun state, shuttle btwn Abeokuta and Ijebu. You know nothing about Ogun state politics.
No traditional ruler will ever support Daniel, he desecrated the Obas while he was in power.
Osoba will rather support Amosun than join forces with Daniel.
Obasanjo is very very relevant in Ogun, Egba people love and respect him.

The PDP and LP stand a better chance without Daniel than with Daniel in their team.

Also, OGD is 20ce worse than Tinubu. He can't be trusted with half of the power Tinubu has right now, he will overuse it.
.His reign as governor was filled with rituals, bloodletting, corruption, impunity and lies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

I used to give you some regards b4 but ur posts this morning shows how myopic you are.
Bro, I reside in Ogun state, shuttle btwn Abeokuta and Ijebu. You know nothing about Ogun state politics.
No traditional ruler will ever support Daniel, he desecrated the Obas while he was in power.
Osoba will rather support Amosun than join forces with Daniel.
Obasanjo is very very relevant in Ogun, Egba people love and respect him.

The PDP and LP stand a better chance without Daniel than with Daniel in their team.

Also, OGD is 20ce worse than Tinubu. He can't be trusted with half of the power Tinubu has right now, he will overuse it.
.His reign as governor was filled with rituals, bloodletting, corruption, impunity and lies.

I don't think you have any brain in your head . Where did I say Oba or Alake will support Daniel ?
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2014
Abbycite:

Osoba first tenure is preferable to Amosun's..... But if u mean, Osoba coming back to govern d state, am sorry......he belong to d past!

Very interesting, good insight as well. Hope PDP/LP/ACCORD present credible candidates
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Abbycite(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: seriously, he spent too much time of his tenure trying to nail gbenga daniel and building unnecessary substandard bridges when he can channel the fund into something else. For example, you rarely see smooth roads in ijebu-ode, all the roads are rough and patched and all he could do is build an unnecessary bridge @ lagos garage leaving the roads in a deplorable state.

Exactly one of my grievances with him......building unnecesary brigdes and leaving other roads in bad conditions just to score political points!
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 7:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Hamazz1: n wht has pdp offered 4all d donkey yrs it has ruled ds country..

Who are the people that have ruled this country ?

Obasanjo and Atiku both are now members of APC so get your facts right
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by omenka(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2014
nigerianvenom:

same way APC seeked obj's guidance to be their navigator
shockedshockedshocked
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 24, 2014
Abbycite:

Exactly one of my grievances with him......building unnecesary brigdes and leaving other roads in bad conditions just to score political points!
roads in abeokuta are relatively good but you can't go to towns outside abeokuta and be impressed, for example visit mowe, ibafo, ago iwoye, shagamu (he built just one road) and others, you will know this man is just joking. I can't remember the last time he paid OOU and TASUED lecturers.
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ntyce(m): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: yes, he owes them a lot. Shun what your see on TV and let's face reality.

Kindly confirm what he is owing?
I am nit a civil servant but my parents are, salaries are paid when due.
He is only owing gratuity spanning for 2 years, he paid the backlog of over 5 years owed by Daniel.

He is still negotiating with teachers over their 13% increment.
He just approved Call allowance for livestock workers, he will start paying by October. OOU lecturers have been paid their arrears.
So what else.
His main problem is that he's too heady (agidi). doesn't know how to play politics, he focused too much on too many road infrastructures all at the same time. it seems like its now a burden on him now.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by conyema12(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2014
PDP are just ready to go to hell and make a deal with the devil for 2015....shameless fools

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ntyce(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

But Osoba is loved by the majority of Ogun state indigenes

Couple with HID Awolowo and Alake of Egba. It is a sure defeat of APC

Obasanjo is not loved in Ogun remember

Soofi, what did you write here?
we know ur type, you stay in the corner of ur apartment in the UK/USA and drop incendiaries when there is no need.
Imagine saying Lp/pdp/accord . have you seen any accord party logo in Ogun state?
bros, move to another topic, you know jack about Ogun State.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

Kindly confirm what he is owing?
I am nit a civil servant but my parents are, salaries are paid when due.
He is only owing gratuity spanning for 2 years, he paid the backlog of over 5 years owed by Daniel.

He is still negotiating with teachers over their 13% increment.
He just approved Call allowance for livestock workers, he will start paying by October. OOU lecturers have been paid their arrears.
So what else.
His main problem is that he's too heady (agidi). doesn't know how to play politics, he focused too much on too many road infrastructures all at the same time. it seems like its now a burden on him now.
he's paying all these because of the forthcoming election, he subjected ogun workers to suffering and they don't like him. Now I can't remember when last he touched mowe road, that road has be abandoned in the midst of construction.

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by Abbycite(m): 7:28am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: roads in abeokuta are relatively good but you can't go to towns outside abeokuta and be impressed, for example visit mowe, ibafo, ago iwoye, shagamu (he built just on road) and others, you will know this man is just joking. I can't remember the last time he paid OOU and TASUED lecturers.

Thank u o! That's what av being trying to tell dis Abeokuta pple.....just because they use good roads in Abk does not mean others are enjoying d same thing too..... The case of d lecturers are just too pathetic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

Soofi, what did you write here?
we know ur type, you stay in the corner of ur apartment in the UK/USA and drop incendiaries when there is no need.
Imagine saying Lp/pdp/accord . have you seen any accord party logo in Ogun state?
bros, move to another topic, you know jack about Ogun State.

uk/usa shocked shocked grin grin grin grin. well shebi na how you talk for Ekiti, make we they watch na
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by dokunbam(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2014
This party called PDP is not serious

Y would dey want to consult Gbenga in OGun, Akala in Oyo

I smell failure for PDP

What were they thinking? Omisore for Osun
PPle eye don shocked

1 Like

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by ntyce(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
customized13: he's paying all these because of the forthcoming election, he subjected ogun workers to suffering and they don't like him. Now I can't remember when last he touched mowe road, that road has be abandoned in the midst of construction.

I agree with you on the stoppage of construction, that is one of my grievance with him. He started one work too many at the same time. he needs serious funding for those roads. All construction activities have stopped in Abk except for Iyana mortuary bridge.

As per salary bro, since inception he has been paying on time. Don't say things yu can't substantiate. Only played politics with the payment of 13th month salary.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by OAUTemitayo: 7:32am On Sep 24, 2014
Abbycite:

Thank u o! That's what av being trying to tell dis Abeokuta pple.....just because they use good roads in Abk does not mean others are enjoying d same thing too..... The case of d lecturers are just too pathetic!
Liar
Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by aljharem(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2014
ntyce:

I agree with you on the stoppage of construction, that is one of my grievance with him. He started one work too many at the same time. he needs serious funding for those roads. All construction activities have stopped in Abk except for Iyana mortuary bridge.

As per salary bro, since inception he has been paying on time. Don't say things yu can't substantiate. Only played politics with the payment of 13th month salary.

He should just follow his Lagos counterpart by borrowing 4.7 trillion Naira undecided abi

2 Likes

Re: PDP Plots Amosun’s Defeat, Seals Deal With Daniel by OAUTemitayo: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

He should just follow his Lagos counterpart by borrowing 4.7 trillion Naira undecided abi
Liar.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Stop Embarrassing The Igbo By Joe Igbokwe / Governor Fayose Carries Placard "APC, #Bring Back Our Dapchi Girls" / EFCC Detains 16 Kwara LG Chairmen Over Misappropriation Of Public Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.